Laborer Gold Leaf Job Description Sample
Customer Service Rep(04297) - 325 Four Leaf Lane
Part time CSR Evening hours
Quality Control Manager - Suspension Systems - Leaf Springs
Quality Control Manager
Leaf Springs Quality Control Manager
Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with Leaf Springs or Suspension Systems or Automotive Parts Manufacturing experience to join a fast growing U.S. based Suspension Systems Manufacturer located in the beautiful Texas/Oklahoma border area. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
Devise and review specifications and control plans for products or processes.
Set requirements for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
Provide technical and statistical expertise to the company.
Direct contact with customers on quality claims and problem solving.
Corrective action management and follow-up
What You Need for this Position REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: - Bachelor's Degree in engineering, statistics, or related field.
3+ years' experience in Quality in automotive or leaf springs or suspension systems or automotive parts manufacturing.
Experience with ISO 9001.
Excellent verbal and written/interpersonal communication skills.
Experience on problem solving techniques (5W, 8D, Kaizen, DOE, QFD, 8D, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Statistical methods). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: - Knowledge of automotive OEM quality systems.
Experience with TS 16949.
ASQ Certified Quality Assurance Engineer
Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt. What's In It for You We offer an outstanding base salary and comprehensive benefits package. We offer Relocation Assistance. We offer a comfortable, employee friendly working environment. So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with the needed experience, please apply today! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing U.S. Company. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Quality Control Manager
Leaf Springs* TX-El PasoSE-qcmgmnt1398692
Manager, Leaf Buying
Establish oriental tobacco grade specifications, manage on-site trial and production runs in Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Macedonia, and negotiate prices with suppliers. Prepare purchase orders in SAP for submission to suppliers.
Manage the quality inspection process and monitoring of crop conditions of oriental tobacco in specified countries. Accept and reject purchased grades on behalf of Altria's operating companies. Provide accurate and timely price and volume forecasting models for oriental tobacco markets.
Using oriental agronomy expertise, make farm visits and prepare reports that provide insight into anticipated crop quality and volume. Prepare and present strategic plans for leaf procurement activities and deliver presentations on business initiatives and results to senior executives utilizing various SAP modules. Lead cross-functional project teams and provide direction to other International Leaf Procurement team members.
Provide creative and innovative thinking to enhance domestic and international operating procedures. Serve as point of contact to internal and external parties related to all functional business matters including: Product Development and Design teams, Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, and Internal Controls and Compliance.
Ensure all purchases meet the Leaf processing specifications and quality system requirements and are in accordance with the Leaf Purchasing Plan. Understand and communicate key business objectives to suppliers. Actively participate in Procurement Department projects and activities. 20% of international travel throughout Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia. 40 hrs/wk, M-F 9:00am-5:00pm,.Specific
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Agricultural Engineering or a closely-related field plus 5 years of experience leading oriental tobacco purchase programs and supplier management, including 5 years of experience in each of the following: working with multiple off-shore and/or oriental leaf markets; coordinating with multi-national leaf suppliers; managing supply-based and supplier negotiation activities; and SAP. 20% of international travel throughout Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia is required.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other protected class.State:VirginiaNOTE*:Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Sub-Function:Procurement Company Name:Altria Client Services
Tea Leaf Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Tea Leaf Developer for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Irving, TX.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to participate in tealeaf regional Implementation ongoing optimization, Tealeaf/ Glassbox SME train other tech resources in our team.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to Provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Tealeaf CX, cxImpact, cxMobile, cxView, and cxConnect etc.,)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing the Tealeaf VA release and fixes ( CAP /RE)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to manage the Core Tealeaf product and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to establish HA and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to review the utilization of the production systems and systems in test, and propose architectural and operational changes to the environment
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to diagnose issues and implement configuration changes.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own software Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to debugging knowledge in Tealeaf
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to prioritize business required Level 1 Reporting and Data Analysis
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own UAT and PROD Environment Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the debug and fix problems in production environments and duly document and follow-up on permanent fixes with the technical teams
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the ongoing Patch releases schedule and implementation (both IBM/ Glassbox ) twice a year
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own customer issue and debug /fix problems in production environments or report to IBM to find a resolution
- Lead developer needs to write and approve data architecture & the technical design imitative for the current / ongoing releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the solution architect for Tealeaf / Glassbox Customer Experience Management (Analytics, Best Practices, Training, Software Implementation, Hardware Implementation, Diagnostics).
- Tealeaf Lead developer will need to work with of the IBM's Tealeaf replay team - helped lead a team of replay specialists and helped manage product enhancements for replay
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing customer escalations - helping understand the customers' issues, getting the right resources involved, and following up to help them resolve their issues
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the future SOW with the IBM vendor and set an expectation with customers SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at
Energy Sales Support - Gold Star FS, Inc. - Atkinson, IL
COMPANY: Gold Star FS, Inc. HIRING MANAGER:
Lauren Johnson LOCATION: Atkinson, IL * PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT* Responsible for operating and maintaining bulk lubricant facility delivering bulk petroleum products to the end user and providing operational and sales support to the Energy Department throughout the assigned territory. This position will also act as back up liquid fuel delivery driver. * ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* Maintain bulk fluid facility and warehouse in a clean, neat and organized manner.
Order inventory as needed to maintain proper levels and prevent outages, unload route trucks and receive in inventory. Perform monthly and year-end inventories. Perform monthly and quarterly facility inspections and maintenance, and maintain proper regulatory documentation.
Deliver bulk and packaged lubricant products and petroleum equipment as needed to assist petroleum drivers and sales specialist within assigned territory. Deliver and install Bulk Lubricant storage and dispensing systems. Deliver and install fuel storage tanks.
Provide support for fuel delivery specialist, acting as back up fuel delivery driver. Provide overall operational support to Energy Department. Adhere to and support the company credit policy.
Follow up on all customer complaints and seeks solutions in a timely manner. Submit required reports promptly as requested by supervisor. Attend and participate in training classes and meetings as required.
Maintain company vehicles and equipment, performing basic maintenance as needed. Assist with customer service, plant operations and team safety Work with facility team to build unity and help accomplish company goals. Perform all other duties as assigned. * JOB REQUIREMENTS* Normally requires a high school diploma or equivalent and demonstrated reasoning ability to solve practical problems and handle customer inquiries and concerns as well as possess a mechanical aptitude.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements and maintain a satisfactory driving record. Demonstrate essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development. Must be willing to work hours beyond those considered “normal” in order to meet seasonal demand.
Must be able to work in extreme weather and dusty conditions. Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position. Be able to lift a minimum of 70 pounds.
Candidate must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, must also have the ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages. * OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES* Basic computer skills and the ability to utilize technology. Ability to balance a demanding work schedule with personal life. Good communication, persuasion and team work skills. Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
Gold Hat Lead Powder Fill Operator - B Shift
The Gold Hat Lead Powder Fill Operator completes detailed production processes on the Powder Fill line while maintaining employee safety and quality of product.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee powder-filling process;
- Provide direction and encouragement to staff;
- Assign daily tasks and monitor staff performance;
- Be familiar with company policies (such as SOPs) to complete all assignments;
- Provide required training to staff;
- Notify supervisor of personnel issues and matters;
- Operate and monitor various manufacturing equipment to ensure proper production of product;
- Ensure scales are calibrated and equipment is prepared before production run;
- Monitor product levels and notify Lead and Supervisor of discrepancies;
- Place components in bottles as required;
- Inspect and monitor product quality including, lot codes, labels, & lid placement;
- Ensure all product meets Armada high quality standards;
- Clean production area and surfaces when required;
- Package product into containers according to customer specifications;
- Follow and enforce cGMP guidelines and processes as established in department SOPs;
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
- Assist Supervisor with OEE objectives, Manpower and End of Shift Reports
- Assist Inventory Control with folder closeout and paperwork
- Train and lead the tear down\set up team during changeovers
Requirements and Skills
· 0 -1 year of experience in a manufacturing production line facility;
· Minimum High School Education or equivalent;
· Basic math, communication, and problem solving skills;
· Ability to follow GMP and SOP guidelines;
· Ability to work in a team environment;
· Ability to follow detailed instructions to perform daily tasks efficiently and independently.
Work Conditions & Physical Requirements
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.;
Ability to stand for an extended periods of time;
Must be able to wear any required PPE such as scrubs, hair net, lab coat, and facemask;
Ability to work in a packaging area with a moderate powder substance in the air with or without a respirator;
Other physical requirements include frequent squatting, bending, twisting, and bi-lateral wrist movement;
Ability to work around a variety of different smells and aromas;
Ability to adjust work schedule as business needs require.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Armada Nutrition is committed to providing a positive and engaging work environment. We operate in a climate controlled, 337,000 square foot, state of the art warehouse. We offer a comprehensive benefit package along with annual bonuses.
Senior Principal Analyst - Must Have Surveymonkey Gold Experience
The Senior Business/Financial/Management/Analyst role focuses on the coordination, accounting, planning and administration functions.
The management analyst provides business management functions such as budgeting, financial analysis and planning and control of funding and allocation of funding.
These functions include business process analysis to describe and create defined business and operations controls and processes.
Resume must demonstrate a minimum 2 years’ experience utilizing SurveyMonkey Gold Version Software.
FAA Experience not requred but a plus
Degree and 15 years required
Infina is an SBA recognized woman-owned, small business.
Clinical Team Manager RN; 3 Gold Ms-Hh; FT (D)
CLINICAL TEAM MANAGER RN; 3 Gold MS-HH; FT (D) Tracking Code 11744-124 Job Description Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
Our Hospital Hill campus is located in the UMKC Health Sciences District: a premier academic health district engaging in cutting-edge biomedical research and entrepreneurship, delivering state-of-the science health care, and educating the next generation of health care professionals. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best possible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, teamwork and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do.
TMC’s tagline is: “Better. For Everyone.” It is a simple statement, but it has profound significance. It is what we stand for, it is the focus of our work, and it is our promise to our patients.
Provides effective and coordinated leadership for assigned inpatient unit(s) operating on a 24-hour basis. Assists the Director in maintaining nursing standards and supporting competent practice of unit staff. Supports quality, safe patient care, efficient operations and personnel needs while assuring a high degree of customer service, evidence based practice and responsible stewardship of resources. Required Skills Minimum Qualifications Applicants must have a Baccalaureate degree or a Graduate degree in Nursing. Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience required with demonstrated management experience. Missouri nursing license as a Registered Professional Nurse. Maintain current BCLS Preferred Qualifications Master’s degree Job Location KANSAS CITY, Missouri, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Shift Schedule 6:45AM - 7:15PM (12 HR SHIFT)
Advanced Manufacturing Technician, Gold Seal
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of GEHC product development and manufacturing. Assignments may include, but are not limited to: fabrication and assembly of fixtures and equipment, set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities and train other team members.
• Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications • Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of materials and information • Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models • Perform advanced trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions • Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodule interactions, engineering tolls, and interactive software tools as required • Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability • Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation • Develop and execute training plans as required • Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals. Provide technical leadership by assisting others in troubleshooting, answering questions and seeking engineering assistance • Train other team members through technical communications and/or presentations. • Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and concessions and passing information to other technicians. Serve as the manufacturing expert on new product introductions by providing feedback to engineering and manufacturing personnel as new products are developed and new procedures are implemented • Provide technical assistance by telephone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers • Comply with EHS regulations and policies Qualifications/
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience 2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques 3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process 4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information 5. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information 6. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Desired Characteristics: 1. Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Oak Creek GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Financial Professional - CA, Gold River (3442)
CA, Gold River (3442)Financial Professional
- CA, Gold River (3442) CA, Gold River Job ID :33550 Job ID :33550 Company Description AXA Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals.
AXA Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based. We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms. As an AXA Advisors financial professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers: • High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits • Training, support and hands-on management • Advancement/management opportunities Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives. • Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies. • Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis. • Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status. • Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful financial professional. At AXA Advisors, training is a process not an event, whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their business.
You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures. • Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence. • Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships. • Must be authorized to work in the United States • A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus.
If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations. • MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus. Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including: • Law • Brokerage • Banking • Management • Accounting • Sales About AXA AXA Advisors, LLC is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals. It is a broker/dealer and the retail distribution channel for AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company(NY, NY), which provides life insurance and annuities for the financial services market.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company and nationwide issuer of life insurance and annuity products. AXA Equitable is a member of the global AXA Group, which as of December 31st2014 had approximately 103 million individual and corporate clients worldwide. AXA Group had over 121.5 billion Dollars in total revenues as of December 31st, 2014 and operates in 59 countries (2). “AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries.
AXA Advisors and AXA Equitable are part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group’s operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Western Europe, North America, and the Asia/Pacific region. The AXA ordinary share is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and trades under the symbol CS.
The AXA American Depositary Share is traded in the US over-the-counter (OTC) market and is quoted on the OTCQX under the symbol AXAHY. AXA Equitable is solely responsible for its life insurance and annuity obligations. AXA Advisors, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. (1) During sponsorship, the candidate is responsible for paying the resident and non-resident licensing, appointments and registration fees.
These fees are reimbursable once the candidate has been on active contract for three months. (2) As of 12/31/2014. AXA is based in France where the official currency is the Euro. GE-109593 (12/15)(Exp 12/17)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!