Laborer Hoisting Job Description Sample
Engineer, Hoisting & Rigging
Construction Laborer And Driver - Sports Events
We are looking for a team player! Candidates should be diligent, hardworking and have a positive attitude. This position will require frequent travel, with a team, to various events and client sites. Candidates from a Carpentry, Construction, Scaffolding or Events background would be advantageous. The employee will be required to drive company vehicles; but, with the understading that thier main duties are in consutrction and labor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the safe and efficient installation/removal of equipment in accordance with project specific plans and layouts
- Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly
- Build and breakdown scaffolds, install ladders, walkways and handrails
- Clean and prepare construction sites, including removing debris and materials
- Load and unload equipment and materials form truck and vehicles
- Study plans and equipment lists prior to on-site installation
- Ensure appropriate safety measures are followed; including wearing and use of safety equipment
- Maintain fall protection requirements while erecting / dismantling scaffolds
- Make sure that tools and equipment are cleaned and maintained properly at the end of each shift
- Ensure full client satisfaction in relation to the quality of service and finished product within planned time schedules
- Other duties as required
- Frequent travel in the US
- 50% to 90% on the road
- Hourly wage: Based on experience
- Potential for Overtime
- Per-diem: When travelling
- Lodging expenses are paid for by the company when travelling
- High school or equivalent
- Trades school or apprenticeship education preferred
- Background Check and drug screening required
- Valid driver's license prefered, with a good driving record; and, no DUIs/ DWIs in the last 5 years
- Familiar with basic hand tools
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Creative problem solver with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and highly detailed
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting to achieve company goals
- Able to lift-up to 75Ibs
- Candidate should read and understand basic safety instructions
- Must be capable of working overtime
- Preferred but not required: Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish)
- Preferred but not required: Valid US Passport for potential overseas travel
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insraunce
- Life Insruance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Floating holiday
- Short Term Disability
Tree Nursery Laborer - Laborer General
Laborer - Venetian Tower
General Construction Laborer - Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgen.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
We are currently seeking an experienced Form Setter and Finisher with ADA experience and skills to perform commercial concrete work at commercial institutions throughout Southern California to join MaxGen Energy Services as a member of our growing Electric Vehicle and Storage division. MaxGen will develop sites and install Electric Vehicle Charging and Battery Energy Storage System infrastructure to support the rapid public adoption of these new technologies. We are extremely passionate in our pursuit to help facilitate the growth of renewable technology and are looking for like-minded team players to help us achieve those goals.
The successful candidate will have experience with American Disability Act (ADA) commercial concrete construction specifications, installation of underground utilities, and related inspections, tools and equipment.
Additionally, the candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and have a variety of other construction skill-sets including but not limited to masonry, carpentry, drywall, and painting.
Complete understanding of concrete construction including plan reading, layout, design, form settings, concrete finishing. The successful candidate needs to have an understanding of all facets of concrete construction (commercial, residential and decorative concrete.)
Require experience with smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
Require experience with installing underground utilities including, but not limited too, electrical conduit, irrigation, gas and water utilities.
Require experience with setting forms and rebar for equipment foundations with structural requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Five years related concrete experience as a form setter and finisher with ADA experience
* Understanding and experience with layout and grade for concrete placements *
· Must have a personal vehicle and be willing to travel to job sites.
- This position will require:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, standing, bending, squatting, sitting, kneeling, crawling, and climbing.
- Ability to travel to job sites.
- Ability to work weekends and nights as needed
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Upon acceptance of offer, candidates must be able to successfully complete background check and Drug Screening, and have the ability to maintain continuous coverage on company auto insurance plan
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
HMA Plant Laborer (Lansing, MI)
Production Laborer - Lehigh Acres, FL
Seasonal Traffic Laborer
Laborer (804)- Quincy, IL
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!