Laborer Landscape Job Description Sample
Red Barn Montana, LLC. 3084 Thorpe Rd. Belgrade, MT 406-924-8038 is hiring 5 temporary, full time landscape laborers starting on 04/01/18 and ending on 11/15/18DUTIES:
Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation. Ability to use landscape tools and equipment such as skid steer, excavator, rakes, shovels, wheelbarrow, stone tools, pruners etc.TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: $14.04/hr. / $21.06 O.T.
Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm. Overtime offered depending on weather and work load. Overtime and weekends may be available.
Work performed in multiple jobsites throughout Gallatin County. Daily transportation provided to and from area jobsites from company shop. 3 months experience in landscape. No education required.Employer will make all deductions required by law from each paycheck.
Workers will be paid every two weeks. Raises and/or bonuses at employer's discretion. Opportunity for higher pay dependent upon experience.
Employer will use a single workweek as its standard for computing wages due. H-2B workers will be reimbursed in the first workweek for all visa, visa processing, border crossing, and other related fees, including those mandated by the government (excluding passport fees). Transportation and subsistence (including meals and, to the extent necessary, lodging) from the place of recruitment to the place of employment will be reimbursed, if the worker completes 50% of the work contract period. Upon completion of the work contract or where the worker is dismissed earlier, the employer will provide or pay for worker's reasonable costs of return transportation and subsistence back home or to the place the worker originally departed to work, except where the worker will not return due to subsequent employment with another employer or where the employer has appropriately reported a worker's voluntary abandonment of employment.
The amount of transportation payment or reimbursement will be equal to the most economical and reasonable common carrier for the distances involved. Daily subsistence will be provided at a rate of $12.07 per day during travel to a maximum of $51 per day with receipts. The employer guarantees to offer work for hours equal to at least three-fourths of the workdays in each 12-week period of the total employment period.
The offered wage equals or exceeds the highest of the prevailing wage that was issued by DOL. This job is in connection with a future H-2B Foreign Labor Certification application.Employer will provide, without charge or deposit, all tools, supplies and equipment required to perform the job duties.
Commercial Landscape Maintenance Laborer
Landscape Maintenance Laborer is responsible for maintaining and caring for grounds of property using hand, power pools or small equipment under the direction of Landscape Construction Foreman. Laborer bears the responsibility of ensuring the quality of job completion throughout the job assignment.
Duties and responsibilities
· Takes directions from Foreman, and provides labor effectively and efficiently as instructed
· Cares for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, trimming or edging around flowed beds, walks and walls
· Maintains irrigation systems, and makes adjustments as necessary to prevent water waste
· Coordinates work flow with other crew members to ensure timely and quality completion of daily maintenance assignments
· Promotes safe job practices and maintains clean and safe job site at all times
· Foresees problems or potential problems on job sites and immediately notifies Foreman or Supervisor
· Maintains timely and constant contact with Foreman and Supervisor
· Interacts and communicates with clients efficiently if needed to help ensure job satisfaction
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Desired Attributes & Physical Requirements
· Valid, current drivers license with a good driving records preferred but not required
· Previous experience working in landscaping construction preferred but not required
· Ability to read and understand landscape maps and follow directions
· Physical ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
· Ability to follow landscaping design plans and plant, install and decorate as shown
· Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to make simple calculations
· Basic mechanical skills to work with handtools and small equipments
· Flexible and able to perform variety of tasks as needed
· Punctual and dependable
· Outside work within normal weather conditions
· Works with hands, gloved or ungloved, directly in contact with soil and/or plant material
· Manual work requiring ability to bend, lift, dig and move soil
· Possible exposure to contaminants such as pollutants, gases, dust, odor and mild chemicals such as pesticides, insecticides, and weedicide
We are proud of our ability to serve clients with a professional, friendly and prompt approach that has enabled us to flourish in the highly competitive landscaping industry.
Our full range of services includes Landscape Construction, Landscape Maintenance and Water Conservation. We also provide comprehensive pest control services through a comprehensive safety program.
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Landscape Laborer.
The Landscape Laborer performs routine tasks using standardized procedures specific to landscape industry. Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
FULL TIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7AM-3:30PM
Benefits and Vacation!
Apply online at:
If you prefer to apply via text messaging, please send code 61155 to phone number (512) 233-6325.
Or, you may stop by our office at 2100 Kramer Lane, Suite #800, Austin, TX 78758 and we can help walk you through the application process.
For directions, please call 512.275.9626
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Construction Laborer - Landscape
We are looking for a motivated crew member with strong work ethic looking for long-term employment in the landscape industry with opportunities for career growth and advancement within our company. We desire candidates who demonstrate reliability, integrity, commitment and who are looking to grow with our team!
- Wage DOE
- On-the-Job Training Provided by the Best in the Industry
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (after 1 year period)
- All Equipment and Landscaping Tools Provided
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment
- Full Time Mon - Fri Work Week (No Weekends)
- Advancement Opportunities for Long Term Employees
- Digging and trenching
- Planting and transplanting
- Setting of flagstone & pavers
- Construction of rock and block walls
- Assist with sprinkler, drainage and lighting installation and repair
- Assist with installation of fences
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- General lifting, at least 75 lbs
- Should have some experience in landscape construction
- Be a skilled to highly skilled laborer willing to work under the site Foreman to be trained for advancement and/or to lead our next added construction crew
- Experience is highly preferred, but we would be willing to train the right person
- Must be punctual, detail-oriented, have reliable transportation, be able to work outdoors in inclement weather
- Takes direction well, and work as a part of a team to achieve common goals
- Must have reliable transportation
- A valid drivers license and a decent driving record are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent stamina is required
Relevant Desired Experience:
- LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION:
- flagstone and rock walls
- paver and block walls
- irrigation and drainage
- soil preparation and plant installation
- Machine operator for Skid Steer and Excavator a PLUS!
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
Set grade around new development homes. Raking yards for fine grading. Carrying and planting shrubs and trees. Mulching and Erosion control.
Only accept applications for Bilingual in English & Spanish.
In need of landscape laborers for company located in Raleigh. You MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish, the position is temporary to permanent. If you are interested please come in today to fill out your application and start as soon as tomorrow.
Customer Driven Staffing
1600 Ronald Dr, Ste 115
Raleigh NC 27609
Qualifications and Skills
-Must have 7yrs clean background
-Must pass on the spot drug test
-Must be bilingual in English & Spanish
-Experience preferred but not required.
Laborer - Landscape
Seasonal workers are needed for a wholesale plant nursery in Medford NJ. Full or Part-time, outdoor work is available at our beautiful growing facility. Varied job functions include; pruning, shipping, irrigation, potting, spraying. Bilingual a plus. We have work from now through December, and year-round opportunities for motivated individuals. Landscape or nursery experience is a plus.
Landscape Construction Laborer
We are seeking a Landscape Construction Worker to join our fast growing team!
Responsibilities Include(but not limited to):
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment
- Mix substances or compounds needed for work activities
- Paver, Concrete or Flagstone installation
- Ability to read and follow blue prints a plus
- Knowledge of irrigation installation a plus
- Knowledge of hardscape preparation a plus
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
- Must have transportation to and from worksites
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have (at a minimum) 1 year of landscape construction experience
Landscape Crew Member
The ideal candidate will have the ability to assist the team in completing landscape projects. Qualifications include:
-Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated and able to work with a team
-The Desire to learn about a new industry
-Passion to work outside
-Ability to lift 50 lbs
-Full Time Year Around Employment
-Career advancement opportunities available
If you are result oriented, efficient, dedicated to delivering quality work, have a positive attitude, flexible, attentive to detail, are willing to learn and grow as part of our landscape team please come have a conversation with Brookview Lawncare and Landscaping.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, top of the line equipment, and a positive work environment.
Brookview Lawncare and Landscaping
10539 James Street
Zeeland, MI 49464
Landscape Laborer Must be experienced. PA Driver's license a must. Greensburg area. 724-205-0081
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!