Laborer Rags Job Description Sample
Training is provided.
Sand, polish, chase threaded holes, tap holes to depth, stamp parts, clean parts precision machined parts. Coordinate with operations manager and quality control on parts that need to be polished and cleaned for inspection. Read part print to identify any special customer requests for part or job. Maintain clean and safe work area. Assist shipping and receiving with boxing and banding of parts to skids. Assist maintenance manager if in need of a hand. Take inventory of supplies at the end of the day and notify appropriately with a proper lead time of when you will need a reorder of supplies. Other duties as assigned.
General Laborer Attributes:
Must have INTEGRITY. Integrity includes honesty (truthful, objective, forthcoming) a genuine interest in doing the right thing, respect and accountability (taking responsibility for one’s behavior). Must be MOTIVATED and a TEAM PLAYER. Must have a willingness to learn and adapt to situations during the course of the work day.
- High School Diploma
- experience in the manufacturing or industrial industries
- ability to get along with other co-workers
- ability to find common ground in disagreement to get job done
- Previous experience working with metals
Our company culture is an absolute driving force to the success of each individual and our company. We are team based and except nothing but optimistic views. Having the ability to provide extra support to other team members when it is needed is crucial. Staying focused to complete a project, objective, goal or milestone that has been set forth to achieve. Being present and transparent by offering input to better the company. While being humble enough to except constructive criticism and learn from each others mistakes.
With over 150+ years of combined experience, we continue to produce quality product that meet and exceed our customers expectations in many industries ranging from transportation, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, and heavy industrial equipment.
Awesome Company in Green Bay looking for Awesome Employees!
Various shifts available! Must be mechanically inclined, hard working, reliable and have a positive attitude!
Great opportunity for someone looking for something long term with LOTS of room to grow your skill set with advancement opportunities!
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!
For immediate consideration – forward resume or name/contact information & work history to: email@example.com
OR – apply in person at: US Tech Force, 1830 W. Mason Street, Suite 5, Green Bay, WI 54303.
US Tech Force – specializes in helping people find the right job with the right company – call for details on how we can help you – 920-499-6400
Like us on facebook at: US Tech Force Green Bay
Visit our website for a complete listing of open positions or to apply – www.ustechforce.com
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Trencher Operator Or Laborer - Pipeline / Construction
Trencher Operator - Trencher operator with experience running Tesmec, Trencor, or Vermeer trenchers. Operator expected to properly operate a rock trencher in a safe manner with the assistance of a laborer. CDL a plus; ability to obtain a CDL required. Welding experience strongly preferred. Strong mechanical aptitude required with the ability to perform routine maintenance as well as other mechanical repairs.
Laborer / Operator in Training - Entry lever laborer to work as a groundsman on construction jobs across the US. Laborer will assist operator in various construction activities as they relate to mechanical rock removal. Labor experience in construction, farming, or other related areas a plus. CDL a plus; ability to obtain a CDL required. Welding experience strongly preferred.
Both positions travel to job sites throughout the United States. Much of the work is located on pipeline jobs in the Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia area, but work could be on a variety of different types of jobs in various parts of the country Must be flexible and willing to travel with little notice. Travel is extended overnight and on weekends.
Construction Laborer (Akron)
Laborer Construction & Building (akron)
compensation: $45k + depending on experienceLaborer -
Construction & Building
Have you considered a well-paying career in the construction industry that includes the opportunity for advancement? Do you have construction experience or enjoy working with your hands? Do you like working out-doors or with building projects around the home? If so, we would like to talk to you. Building or construction experience is helpful; however, we will train the right individuals.
We are a Thirty year old North-East Ohio construction Company that has been involved with some of the most successful projects in the area. It's time to expand our team and we are looking for people with a good work attitude that are interested in establishing a career in the construction industry. Our projects include, but are not limited to; mechanical piping (in and above ground), Rebar, concrete work, carpentry and excavation.
• Experience in the construction industry helpful
• Interested in building and construction related projects
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• Enjoys working as a team
• Has a positive work attitude
• Willing to have their CDL's within 90 days of starting (company paid)
• High school diploma or equivalent
Salary and Benefits:
• $45K+ depending on qualifications
• Includes health benefits
• A 401K
We are an established construction company in Ohio dedicated to delivering exceptional results for our clients. Please email your resume to the following address to be considered for this position; only qualified candidates will be notified.
We are a well-established construction company that has been participating in the industry for forty years. We are highly committed to being the industry leader in designing, fabricating, and integrating cutting edge systems and equipment for our clients.
General Construction Laborer
General Construction Laborer
We are seeking a hands on person that will assist several people at specified job sites performing sinkhole remediation. This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work long hours in the heat. A willingness to work overtime is a must.
Must have the following in order to apply:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Florida Driver's License w/good driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize work and maintain a positive attitude and composure in stressful situations
- Knowledge of work safety practices
- Individual will need to pass a background check as well as a drug test.
- You will be constantly honing and developing your mechanical, technical and network management skills as you repair and service our clients' needs
Drug Free Work Place EOE
Utility Pipe Laborer (Experienced) - Prevailing Wage
Looking for motivated team oriented individual, experienced and proficient in underground utility pipe work. The qualified individual must have experience in sanitary, storm & water utility installation. CDL class A and some equipment experience a plus but not required (will train). Reliable transportation required. Excellent benefit package for qualified applicant.
Fax resume to
Barrasso Excavation, Inc. was established in 2005 and is built on the following values:
* ACCOUNTABILITY - We take responsibility for our decisions at the individual & company levels.
* ACHIEVEMENT - We aspire to the highest level of excellence in our products and services.
* ACTION - We move quickly into action after wise planning. We believe in moving forward for maximum results.
* ATTITUDE - We believe that remaining positive and looking ahead are essential parts of achieving goals.
* BALANCE - We strive for well-rounded employees who combine work, family, and recreation.
* BOLDNESS - We believe that taking calculated risks encourages growth and new discovery.
* CHALLENGE - We push ourselves to the limit, question boundaries, and continually advance.
* COMMITMENT - We keep our promises to clients, employees, and their families.
Looking for Construction Labor workers in the Stockton area must have minimum of one year experience. Feel free to call the office 916-567-9948
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Earthtek Inc. is currently seeking top talent in the grading and paving industry. We are seeking dedicated and passionate people who will be responsible for operating a variety of asphalt equipment and have required labor skills. The positions will be part of a grading and paving crew that is responsible for various size asphalt and construction projects. Opportunities for growth and advancement are available for the right individuals.
Laborer is responsible for performing various duties on construction grading and paving projects.
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all OSHA and company safety policies. Report all safety concerns and/or problems to the Foreman.
- Must wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety guidelines at all times.
- Follow direction of the Foreman in a timely manner with regards to daily production schedules, activities to complete, job orders, daily tasks, & expectations for specific project or job site.
- Assisting with the unloading and loading of construction materials and the distribution of materials.
- Assist construction site workers in erecting structures and demolition. Construct retaining walls and fences as required.
- Assist grading and paving with shoveling, raking, and running wheelbarrow.
- Signal operators of construction equipment/vehicles to facilitate alignment, movement, and support material movement with shovel. Mix, transfer and extend materials such as concrete and asphalt to appropriate areas.
- Operate small compact machinery, power tools and hand tools. Maintain tools, equipment and inventory of all tools.
- Digging trenches and placing pipes, cables for drains and extra services. Digging, spreading, and leveling construction materials. Backfilling trenches and pits.
- Assists in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices. Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment.
- Removal of debris, cleaning up working environment, cleaning up any spills and the removal of various wastes. Clean up work site as job is being performed and at the end of the day.
- Maintain plants & gardens and be cognizant of surroundings
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles.
- Direct and control traffic at or near building sites and carry out other traffic management activities such as erecting traffic control signs, etc. Direct traffic when necessary to ensure safety of pedestrians, motorists and work crew.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Foreman.
- Ability to read and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, overtime and weekends as required.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 2 plus years of construction industry experience preferred
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Comfortable working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
Dan-Kel Concrete Core Drilling & Sawing is a Myrtle Beach cutting, core drilling, scanning and demolition of asphalt and concrete company. Dan-Kel Concrete offers services such as wall sawing, flat sawing, wire sawing, hydraulic hand sawing, hydraulic ring sawing, hydraulic chain sawing, electric slab sawing, electric core drilling, hydraulic core drilling, GPR concrete scanning, Bobcat & backhoe services and much more. Dan-Kel has been servicing the Myrtle Beach area for over 30 years.
- wall sawing
- flat sawing
- wire sawing
- hydraulic hand sawing
- hydraulic ring sawing
- hydraulic chainsawing
- electric slab sawing
- electric core drilling
- hydraulic core drilling
- GPR concrete scanning, Bobcat & backhoe services
Perform tasks involving physical labor at building, highway, and heavy construction projects,, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types.
CDL Driver / Laborer Wanted
CDL Driver/Laborer Wanted
CDL, WELDING OR EQUIPMENT OPERATING EXPERIENCE DESIRED
$18.39/HOUR PLUS BENEFITS when driving
$16.94/HOUR PLUS BENEFITS as Laborer
Not all hours will be driving. Can expect a 50/50 split or better.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!