Ladera Ranch Job Description Sample
Call Center Agent
Serves customers by determining self-storage rental unit requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Job Duties :
- Work with inbound prospective customers looking to rent storage units
- Overcome any objections to obtain a reservation for a storage unit or rent the unit over the phone
- Work with existing customers by answering questions, taking payments and resolving concerns
- Update customer account information
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Make outbound calls to follow up on rental reservations
- Make outbound calls to follow up on late payments with existing customers
- Follow sales and service scripts according to the type of call
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Skills and
- Customer centric
- Sales driven
- Good computer skills
- Good listening skills
- Excellent verbal and phone communication
- Ability to build relationships, (both internal and external)
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Multi-tasking is a must.
- Stable work history and excellent attendance record
- Previous experience in a customer sales/support call center environment
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with the ability to listen
- Above average computer skills
- Customer focused and the ability to adapt to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Additional Information:
- Full time with benefits
- $15/hr. plus bonus
- PTO and holidays
- Some weekends
- No nights!
SmartStop is a diversified real estate company focused on self-storage assets, along with student and senior housing. The company has a managed portfolio that currently includes more than 67,000 self-storage units and approximately 7.8 million rentable square feet and approximately $1 billion of real estate assets under management. The company is the asset manager for 107 self-storage facilities located throughout the United States and Toronto, Canada and one student housing facility. SmartStop is the sponsor of both Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. and Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc., both public non-traded REITs focusing on self-storage assets. The facilities offer affordable and accessible storage units for residential and commercial customers. In addition, they offer secure interior and exterior storage units as well as outside storage areas for vehicles, RVs and boats.
Job Type: Full-time
Full Time Receptionist For Veterinary Emergency Hospital
Experienced Full Time Receptionist needed (prior veterinary hospital experience required). Excellent compensation, great working environment, 401K, generous employee discount, scrub allowance, vacation and medical, dental, AFLAC. Need a cheerful, efficient, and very customer service oriented individual with some veterinary hospital experience for fast paced emergency facility. Must be available holidays, evenings and weekends. Please call (949) 364-6228 after 6 p.m. or fax resume to (949) 364-1730.
Our patients enjoy the latest in diagnostic, monitoring and supportive equipment, including digital radiology.
Our direct capture technology affords us the highest quality radiographs available in veterinary medicine, helping us to make the correct diagnosis.
Our in-house laboratory capabilities supplies timely and critical information about your pet's illness. Access to ultrasound examinations add to our ability to make critical diagnoses and institute appropriate treatment.
Should your pet require emergency surgery at any time you are assured that our staff has the equipment and expertise you would expect from your own doctor.
Insurance Personal Lines Account Manager Customer Service
Personal Lines/Customer Service Representative with experience for a full time position. Duties to include:
- Rating accounts for Producers
- Cross Sell Accounts
- Maintenance and growth of existing book of business
- Review accounts in an effort to improve retention rates and sell additional coverages when needed
- Build and maintain relationships with producers, clients and insurance company underwriters.
- Gather complete underwriting information.
- A Property & Casualty License is desired but not a requirement
- Must provide a resume.
- Team first approach
- Applied Systems Tam experience Or EPIC
- Ability to multi-task.
- Be a self starter and have positive attitude.
- Full ground up training program
- Licensing provided
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- High school or equivalent
- Insurance: 2 years preferred
Required license or certification:
- Insurance License is desired but not required
Headquartered in Ladera Ranch, California.
Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
$500 Sign on Bonus Offer
FOR SELECT Employer STORES ONLY.
( Full Time and Part Time Retail Sales Consultants )
$500 Sign-On Bonus offered.Not applicable to internal employees. To be eligible you must be hired by Employer for one of the location(s) listed above. Employer reserves the right, at its discretion, to pay your 1st portion of the bonus payments after 30 days of your first date of employment = $250 , and the second payment after you complete 6 months of employment = $250. Total payouts= $500. Your receipt of these bonus payouts are contingent upon your agreement with the terms set forth under Agreement for Repayment of Sign On Bonus and in general, provides that you will repay the bonus if you voluntarily terminate your employment within 12 months of the first day of your employment. Program ends 12/31/2017.
Employer Stores located in:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional Employer products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Study Guides for pre-employment screening(click the links below to open the various study guides)
Retail Sales Consultant Test
Caregiver Ft/Pt (Ladera Ranch)
24Hr HomeCare is a Irvine award-winning leader in the healthcare industry providing a needed service for the aging U.S. population. We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and experienced healthcare professionals in the Irvine area to join our team! If you are a caregiver who would like to provide one-on-one care for an elderly adult in his or her home, this job is for you!
We have immediate caregiving opportunities with our clients in the Irvine surrounding areas: Lake Forest, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, Dana Point, San Clemente, Irvine and San Juan Capistrano!
• Event Contact Information:
• Event Date: October 12th, 2017
• Event Time: 8:30AM-5:00PM
• Location: Ladera Ranch, CA
Apply to be considered for an in-person interview!
Care Recruiter: Stephanie
We are looking for a committed individual who has great communication skills and the ability to quickly problem-solve. Our Caregivers will perform non-medical homecare for clients who, due to advanced age, physical disability, and/or mental deficiency, need supervision. Caregivers also may work flexible schedules of their choice. Our shifts are available Monday through Sunday ranging from 2-12 hours long or up to 24hr long shifts in our Dallas and Scottsdale locations only. These shifts can occur during the morning, day, evenings or overnight. Whether you are looking to gain more caregiving experience or simply enjoy working with seniors and adults with developmental disabilities, discover how working at 24Hr HomeCare can change your life, along with your clients' lives, forever!
Our Caregivers provide a wide range of non-medical services to ensure clients overall wellness which includes, but is not limited to: light housekeeping, laundry, transportation, meal preparation, medication reminders, transferring, feeding, dressing, and range of motion exercises. As well as personal care including: toileting, incontinence care, bathing, oral care, and grooming.
• Arrive to and from assigned shift on time and properly document all shifts worked
• Appropriately report any changes to client's mental/physical health or home environment immediately
• Maintain proper documentation pertaining to client health and follow specific instructions pertaining to client health and other duties assigned
• Comply with rules and regulations pertaining to client health information, specifically HIPAA's policies and procedures
• Adhere to all policies and procedures of 24Hr HomeCare
• Represent 24Hr HomeCare to the best of your ability
• Promote positive, supportive, and respectful communication to client/family and 24Hr HomeCare staff
Professional caregiving experience, CNA graduate, or current LVN student w/ completion of clinical rotations
2 Professional caregiving references
Proof of negative tuberculosis test/chest x-ray within 90 days
Professional appearance and demeanor
Two forms of ID compliant with I-9 requirements (ex. driver's license, passport, social security card, etc.)
Registered Home Care Aide (HCA)
Cleared criminal background
We Care For You!
Competitive pay (different rates apply depending on shift length)
Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle with full-time and part-time availability
Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near your home
Paid overtime (hourly and/or weekly) and mileage
• Employee recognition awards
• Employee appreciation month (win cash prizes, free food, gift cards)
• Incentives for good performance (gift cards, movie tickets, caregiver of the month)
• 24Hr HomeCare perks include discounts on restaurants, travel, and more!
• Discounts on wireless providers
• Diagnosis-Specific Nutrition training
• Medical Benefits and 401k
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurse's Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurse's Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job, Lake Forest, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, Dana Point, San Clemente, Irvine and San Juan Capistrano
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
*Immediate Hire* - Entry Level Sales
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL?
Mission Viejo Consulting, Inc. is one of the LEADING marketing firms providing exceptional service to large corporations in the Mission Viejo Area. We recently opened up a NEW OFFICE and are looking to fill positions in multiple departments. These positions are ENTRY LEVEL to begin with RAPID advancement OPPORTUNITY:
Junior Advertising Executive
Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door or already have experience, we are interested in hearing more about how your unique skill set can benefit our company. Mission Viejo Consulting, Inc.has team members from all walks of life and believe that degrees and experience in marketing as well as other areas can benefit our company.
Our clients are all industry leaders thus we are selective about who we bring into our company to represent them. If you have the following qualifications we are interested in meeting with you:
· Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
· Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to work effectively in a team environment
· Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
· Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
· Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
To be the best in our industry, we have to have the best people working for us. Providing the right work environment is important to us. We offer a high-energy, supportive team environment where personal achievements are recognized and rewarded.
Mission Viejo Consulting takes a personal approach to marketing. We build relationships with our customers face to face rather than over the phone or internet.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Orange County, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Nmls- Loan Officer
Tired of switching companies? Join a professional company with a family feel. We take care of our own!TEAM building opportunities for self-motivated people that know how to go out and get purchase business.
What we offer Loan Officers:
- Marketing (We make the phone ring)
- Inbound pre-screened leads
- Referral Generation System. We take care of your Real Estate agents. If you have agents, we will help you get more. If you don't have any, we will get you started.
- Rewarding Career - looking for true professionals, not order takers
- WE are a Direct Lender and we kept the ability to Broker Specialty Programs and Reverse. Approved with everyone. You won't miss an opportunity.
- In-house UW, Docs, Fund. Fully Delegated Conventional, FHA DE, VA LAPP/SARS
- Lowest rates in the market place with the ability to be competitive with your low cost leaders.
- Upscale offices in Ladera Ranch -licensed in multiple states
- Looking to hire Loan Originators or an Entire team
- Integrate CRM, pricing engine, and LOS to price deals
- Matching 401k/and full benefits
- Must be licensed under NMLS and CA-BRE or CA - DBO
- Knowledge of multiple loan products
- Drive to become a Top Producer
- Great communication skills and the ability to handle all our incoming leads -not afraid to keep l learning and work hard.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!