Ladson Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
For our location in Chattanooga, TN, we are seeking a:
Automotive Technician in Ladson, SC
Purpose: This position is primarily responsible for completing necessary repairs on automotive vehicles in a manufacturing environment.
- Perform standard part replacement and capable to complete actions by the work instructions
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or OEM standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brake, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to management and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions
- Proficiency with power tools for assembly and disassembly of parts
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Work will be performed in a manufacturing facility and can include working on the assembly line
- Performs other tasks as required
Required Education and
- HS Diploma with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in repair area or assembly environment or an Automotive Tech Associates degree with 2-3 years of professional experience
- MUST have valid US driver license
- MUST complete necessary training
- Broad base of knowledge about how vehicle components work and interact as well as the ability to work with electronic diagnostic equipment and computer based reference material
- Knowledge of STAR Diagnostic system
- Familiarity with OEM function groups, damage codes, failure types, and part numbers
- Pass a criminal background check and a drug screen
- Flexible availability
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
May be required to work in inclement weather.
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities.
Headhunters and Recruiters should not contact us regarding this position.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Start your new career as a Mechanic Technician with MAU at Pegasus Steel in Ladson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. .
Requirements we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience in medium to heavy assembly/fabrication production environment. Automotive preferred.
- Must be experienced in reading and understanding drawings, blue prints, schematics and engineering dispositions including geometric, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds independently and maneuver up to 200 pounds
- Close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Perform basic math calculations and analyze written numerical information
- Ability to read, write, and understand oral and written instructions as well as information gathered from meters, dials, and scales
- Experience using and knowledge of hand tools and measuring devices.
- Must excel at working in a team environment.
What you will do
- Prepares any assigned machinery for daily usage per assignment received.
- Installs and disassembles all assigned major and minor components and sub-assemblies per work instructions or management directives.
- Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting tasks for all vehicle systems errors in workmanship, defect in parts, materials, and assembly procedures.
- Ensure personal safety and the safety of team members; understand how machine works and how to operate it safely; knowledge of emergency stops; and utilization of personal protective equipment.
- Perform job safely.
- Continuously improve job performance through training.
- Log in and out of ERP system tracking time to record production and scrap.
- Work in team setting to meet objectives of department.
- Perform routine cleaning of equipment and general housekeeping at and around workstation.
- Inform management of any defected or scrap components through the proper channels.
- Perform preventative maintenance when instructed.
- May assist in the training and supervision of the Assembler Technicians and new Mechanics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Service Manager (Mechanic Background)
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYAs a Service Manager, you will manage the servicing of company and customer equipment in a timely and effective manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages the repair and maintenance of company owned and customer equipment to include the organization of yard (Ready to Rent, Returned, Down)
• Prepares work schedules and handles service calls to meet customer needs and assure that equipment is available as required.
• Orders parts in order to maintain adequate supplies.
• Provides training and assistance to staff mechanics.
• Works with equipment vendors to learn the maintenance requirements and capabilities of new equipment added to inventory.
• Evaluates all equipment after repairs, maintenance or safety checks.
• Documents equipment status before and after rental.
• Handles customer complaints regarding equipment condition or operation.
• Promote safety awareness
• Perform quality control checks
• Update, maintain and keep organized equipment service records
• Create, update, close and bill work orders
• File warranty claims in a timely fashion
• Commission New Equipment
• Order parts, return parts, and perform parts inventory
• Disposal of Solid and Hazardous Material Waste (Batteries, used oil & filters, antifreeze, wash sludge)
• Reporting to include:- Equipment due for service- Fleet status Reporting- Equipment Service Record Reporting- Open work order report- Warranty claim summary report- Inventory management- Parts & merchandise detail reporting- Financial and historical trending- Service department financial summary- Shop foreman performance tool- Work order charge back- Halt report- Open PO report- Tech paid hours vs. worked hour report
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• Valid driver’s license
• Extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of self-propelled platforms and lifts
• Knowledge of work planning and scheduling and other supervisory activities
• Strong understanding of equipment capabilities and safety requirements.
• Clear perspective of maintenance and repair issues in the industry
• Planning and management experience
• Computer literacy
• Reporting experience
• Inventory management experience
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
CDL A Veteran On The Job Training Programs
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
So whether you served our country several years ago or a few days ago, we believe every veteran deserves to work with a team that has your back- and a company that has your future. That's why we don't just take pride in our veterans- we take care of them.
If you're looking for a place to hang your hat, take a closer look at Averitt. Whatever branch you're coming from, whatever knowledge you bring to the table, we can't wait to put your experience to work, and your mind at ease.
In fact we're committed to hiring twelve hundred or more veterans by the year 2020. Nearly 2,000 veterans are already at ease with us and we're always looking to grow that number.
How the On-The-Job Training (OJT) program works:
Must have previously served in the U.S. military or a family member with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available. To check to see if you have available benefits, please visit https://www.va.gov/vaforms/search_action.asp?FormNo=22-1990&tkey=&Action=Search or call 888-442-4551. It could take the V.A. approximately 90 days to determine eligibility.
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI benefits, you are eligible to get up to 12 monthly payments from the V.A. while you receive on-the-job training.
Everyone participating in this program will receive 5 weeks behind the wheel training, the remaining 47 weeks you will work with a mentor & leadership for follow-up training/ communication.
Eligible veterans will complete all required paperwork during orientation. Benefit checks are paid directly from the Department of Veteran Affairs, not Averitt, usually 4-6 weeks after training begins.
Eligible to earn up to $1,140 per month tax free using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
Military Student Training Program:
Must have a valid CDL-A with Post 9/11 GI benefits available.
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- You will be paid $600/ week for the first 5-weeks of behind the wheel training.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cement Manufacturing & Production
Location near Ladson, SC
Relocation Assistance Available- Possible for ideal candidate
Interview Travel Reimbursement
No Visa Candidate Considered
Seek an Electrician who is detail oriented and a driven professional who desires to succeed. You excel at preventative maintenance for your facility and all types of equipment. You're known for your ability to effectively perform tests to determine the root cause of malfunctions.
As a Shift Electrician responsible for repairs and maintenance for all machinery and equipment such as conveyor systems, hydraulic components and mechanical equipment such as AC/DC drivers and servomotors, pneumatic components, conveyor systems, production machines and equipment.
Observes all production, finishing and support equipment to determine root cause of malfunction;
Perform a variety of electrical tests to determine exact cause of issue;
Perform Preventative Maintenance as instructed on all equipment/machinery/facility;
Works with each department providing necessary electrical support to ensure day-to-day maintenance issues are resolved; and maintain an electronic log of any highlights occurring during shift coverage.
Possess hands on knowledge of 480V motors & Servo Motors.
Understanding of control devices – encoders, taches, linear transducers & PID Control
Must have the ability to demonstrate working knowledge of mechanical/electricalprinciples/concepts;
Ability to work with minimal supervision; and proven ability to work in a safe manner.
Applicant MUST have PLC experience.
Applicant MUST be able to work in hot & cold environment.
Must be willing to work a rotating shift;
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
IFA - EHS Supervisor
This position is responsible for all aspects of plant safety/health/environmental and will be responsible for eliminating hazardous conditions from the facility and maintaining environmental controls. Additionally, will ensure that the plant meets and exceeds all requirements pertaining to Environmental / OSHA regulations, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Environmental, Health and Safety field
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Implements and maintains company policies adhering to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations and ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations
- Conducts environmental and other chemical sampling and testing as required
- Ensure compliance to MSDS programs and maintenance of the MSDS program
- Conducts accident investigations and safety audits and will review and report findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing to Leadership Team
- Ensure compliance to audit standards and work with 3rd party auditors and vendors to answers findings and complaints in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- In conjunction with HR, will ensure compliance with Workers Compensation reporting and filing of work related injuries and accidents
- Ensure associates operate in a safe, orderly, and clean environment Involved in the development of work procedures and makes environmental, health and safety recommendations accordingly
- Ensures coordination of safety training initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA regulatory and all other regulatory requirements
- Conducts and reviews employee safety programs to determine adequacy Administers the safety program and the safety committee activities for the plant
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and processes Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating environmental policy and procedure manuals and health and safety policy and procedure manuals
- Recommends process and product safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to work hazards
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety and environmental regulation compliance This will include property in and around the facility
- Conducts input/output analysis of all forms of waste (including energy, water, etc) and reports findings to Leadership Team
- Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety and environmental requirements have been met
- Listen to concerns and suggestions from team members and provide timely feedback
- Assists and acts as a liaison for the facility with federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Maintains all appropriate licenses, certifications and certificates for regulatory compliance
- Keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization from a health, safety and environmental standpoint
- All employees are responsible for having an awareness and understanding of IFA-Rotorion North America's commitment to ISO 14001 and IATF 16949
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- An excellent working environment
- Importance placed on Life-Work balance
- Paid time-off package includes 11 company paid holidays and generous paid vacation time
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
The IFA group turns over 650 Million Euro (2017) annually and employs 2.600 staff. It ranks among the Top 50 German automotive parts suppliers. IFA is market leader for propeller shafts in Europe and in the United States of America. We aim to grow to be ranked among the Top 100 largest automotive parts suppliers worldwide.
Business Admin; Entry Level
We will be expanding 3 times in the next quarter! That means more opportunities for you!
Iris consulting group is a privately owned marketing and sales and we are looking to hire someone for our Entry Level Business Admin position. All candidates will start at entry level, ensuring they are well prepared and prepped to be successful in a managerial role.
Qualities we are looking for:
Goal oriented & Goal dominating!
Great at creating personal relationships amongst a team environment
Self-motivated able to motivate a team
Business Admin Duties:
- Training in all areas of the company: marketing systems, training, hiring/firing, business development
- Customer retention and new customer acquisition
- Coaching and training others
- Territory management
- Conducting team meetings & 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Engagement in weekly office events
Iris Consulting Group likes to stay involved in the community. We believe we better ourselves by bettering others. We have recently participated in fundraising for Operation Smile to provide free surgeries to repair cleft lip deformities around the globe. Since we believe team work is so huge, we also enjoy playing sports and activities as an office each week!
+ Plus!! Holidays off, Daily team activities, Weekly Pay with bonuses and incentives, Recognition for daily results, Weekly and Monthly competitions with awards
Candidates, on average depending on their experience, make $45-75K starting off. Once in a management role, candidates, on average, make $100k annually.
We Win. We have been the #1 outsourced sales and marketing resource for telecom in SC since we started. We win because we believe the best businesses are run in team: the great ideas often come from surprising sources! We are convinced that a work environment where people are comfortable asking each other for help and stimulating each other to be better, wins! We believe in our people. We have the best people!
Days Inn at 119 Gateway Drive, Ladson, SC 29456
Seeking responsible & motivated individual for Maintenance position.
Submit resume online, fax to 843-797-3538, or in person M-F 10am - 5pm at location above.
(PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT POSITION):
brief job description below:
Maintenance Team Member
This position offers growth and career advancement. Job responsibilities include: repairing and maintaining the interior and exterior of the hotel while following Company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Other key duties include:
· Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc.
· Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel
· Perform duties of the company’s preventative maintenance program
· Report major repair needs to the General Manager
· Assist in setup/cleanup of all public areas
· Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed, such as collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry, assisting with laundry or housekeeping as needed
QualificationsMinimum Experience, Education, Skill amp; Physical
*Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
*At least 1 year of related general repair experience preferred.
*Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills.
*Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance and up to 140 pounds with assistance.
*Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull and twist majority of the day.
*Must display very good organization and time management skills.
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
*Obtain any locally required certification as needed.
*Must be flexible in hours and days worked and available to work on weekends and holiday periods.
Keywords: handyman, handy man, hotel maintenance, apartment maintenance, building maintenance, facilities maintenance, property maintenance, maintenance technical
Hvac Guru For Apartment Maintenance Wanted
Currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for an opening in Charleston, SC. The ideal candidate must be able to start work right away, have reliable transportation and previous experience in residential maintenance.
Responsibilities of the MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Performance of all maintenance and repairs at the property as assigned.
- Complete work orders efficiently and courteously.
- Inspect buildings, including roofs and common areas regularly.
- Ensure that job assignments and work orders are carried out promptly, efficiently, courteously, and in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain the shop and storage areas in a clean, orderly, safe, and secure fashion.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
Requirements of the MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- HVAC certified preferred, or be willing to obtain certification within 6 months
- Must possess a set of basic hand tools to use in performance of duties
- Must have a good history of dependability and job performance
- Minimum 1 year of experience in multifamily maintenance or construction as a technician is preferred
- Physically able to perform all job duties
- Reliable Transportation
- Must have clean driving record and Valid Driver's License
- Technical and mechanical knowledge and skills
$14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!