Laguna Woods Job Description Sample
South Orange County management firm has an opening for an experienced Security Supervisor I.
Promotes security and traffic safety by active leadership, supervision, and training of a shift of gate ambassadors, vehicle patrols, traffic specialists, and dispatchers.
- Patrols community and documents significant incidents.
- Daily contact with residents and public agencies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in security, hospitality, resort or other intensive customer service industry, or military or law enforcement.
- At least 1 year of supervisory or training experience preferred. Above average oral and written communication, and problem solving skills.
- BSIS Security Card.
Must possess a valid CA Drivers License, and possess or have ability to obtain CA BSIS guard card.
- rotating days off and shift work required. Full time/Full benefits
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please
submit an application or resume.
Application : go to www.lagunawoodsvillage.com/careers
As an established company with a national reputation for experience, service, and integrity, VMS develops and continues to refine the management systems of homeowners associations throughout Southern California. The largest and most prestigious of these is the Laguna Woods Village retirement community, located in Laguna Woods, California. The design and development of this 2,100 acre community of 18,000 residents is unique and continues to evolve. Managing Laguna Woods Village is similar to managing a city. The commitment to quality and continuous improvement has made the Laguna Woods Village community one of the most emulated active retirement establishments in the country.
Sushi Prep Staff (Cocinero) - Kura Sushi
Kura Sushi is looking for Sushi/Prep Staff in LAGUNA HILLS!
- Eligible for Tips!
- No prior experience needed!
Our Sushi/Prep Staff is responsible for the daily preparation and serving of our tasty food and must be able to:
- Perform duties in a restricted space
- Stand for long periods of time
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Get along with others
- Frequently be exposed to heat/cold from equipment used
Benefits: We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to YOUR success is enhanced by our competitive salary and future growth opportunities within the company.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Meal Discount!
- Career growth potential - we recognize employee effort!
- Eligible for tips! (Elegible para recibir propinas!)
If you're interested, let us know! Apply today.APLIQUE HOY! Our store management will contact qualified candidates. Don't miss this opportunity! www.kurausa.com
Think and work as if we own the company. Discuss in groups for critical decisions.
Disciplined behavior with warm and humorous spirit.
Best quality. Premium value.
Staying ahead of the curve.
Strategic planning towards success.
Recognition of intellectual property.
■Employee Behavior Guideline
Distinct private life from the workplace.
Listen to others to be constructive. Negative words won't lead us anywhere.
Be responsible and don’t blame others. Doing so may prevent us from achieving goals.
Show care for others. Avoid offensive attitudes.
Respect every single individual.
Be healthy. Healthy life creates healthy mind.
We're an EEO Employer*
Please check our great reviews on yelp at http://www.yelp.com/biz/kura-revolving-sushi-bar-plano-3
Also please check our promotional video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWb8SSOTms8
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Local Class A Drivers - Home Nightly!
- HOME EVERY NIGHT!
- Complete benefits package
Must be at least 21 years or older
Class A CDL with clean driving record
Must have 6 months of driving experience
Experience delivering with two wheel handcart/local route delivery preferred
- Riverside, CA
CNA - Experienced Caregivers Needed Immediately
Caregivers needed Immediately. Homewatch Caregivers has permanent ongoing monthly schedule, Full-Time and part-time, jobs for caregivers in the city of Whittier, Anaheim, Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Woods, Mission Viejo, and Lake Forest.
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- 1 Year of professional Experience as a caregiver or CNA
- Must have Reliable transportation
- Must pass background check
- Current TB test
- Current CPR certification.
- Build your own schedule
- Paid sick leave
- Supportive office staff
- Accredited continuous education
- Will assist with state registration as a Home Care Aide
Immediate positions available please call 714-282-8998 and hit apply below.
MONTHLY SCHEDULES ARE GENERATED FOR CAREGIVERS.
PROFESSIONAL AND TEAM WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Customer Service - Cable TV / Internet Savvy
A property management organization in Laguna Woods is searching for a Customer Service Representative. Strong customer service skills are necessary, and you must also be proficient in MS Office. If you are able to provide assistance with questions regarding cable TV (Netflix, Hulu, etc.) and basic internet, that would be a big plus! This is a temporary position that could turn into a temp to hire for the right individual. The hours are Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM. The pay is $17 an hour.
- Assist residents on the phone and occasionally in person with issues ranging from: Facilities, Cable, Parking Permits etc.
- Document and track information in their system
- Filing, data entry and general office support
- Previous Customer Service experience…Call Center experience is preferred
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Responsible and dependable
- The ability to trouble shoot cable TV & internet issues is a big plus!
Director Of Assisted Living
Director of Assisted Living
For over 29 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards - for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care. We are seeking a Director of Assisted Living for our The Regency community, located in Laguna Woods, CA.
This position requires a Nursing license.
As the leader of the Assisted Living/Memory Care program, you will direct and coordinate the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of the assisted living program and budget. Helping our senior residents lead engaged, fulfilling lives brings immense personal satisfaction. In this role you will be making a valuable difference in the life of a senior.
- Support the community's programs to encourage resident independence, well-being, and opportunity for personal growth.
- Monitor, on a routine and ongoing basis, key measurable indicators of daily operations. Promote staff participation and involvement in day-to-day operations and decision making. Promote team building and customer service.
- Help develop and/or select in-service training and ongoing training of staff in order to provide high quality services consistent with the philosophy of service-enriched assisted living.
- Direct and participate in all pre-move-in resident evaluations to ensure that the assisted living environment is appropriate for potential residents. Work with other departments and Executive Director to determine resident care plans.
- Plan and/or delegate work assignments assuring effective scheduling on a 24-hour basis.
- Supervise all staff that provides care services to residents.
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement with residents.
- Assist Executive Director in preparing the annual budget.
- Promote staff participation and involvement in the day-to-day operations and decision-making. Promote team building through participation and/or leadership at regular staff meetings.
- Current Nursing license.
- Must have experience in the health, human services, and/or community services field. (NOTE: State law and/or regulation may require licensing and/or may specify certain requirements that this employee must meet.)
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
24441 Calle Sonora, Laguna Woods, CA 92637 USA
For more information about Senior Resource Group- SRG, please visit our website: www.srgseniorliving.com
Senior Resource Group- SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Our team is dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity in senior living. Think about the things you’re good at. Maybe it’s cooking an amazing chicken parmesan. Or drawing a funny picture. Or playing classical piano. Whatever the case may be, it took some time to get really, really good at it, right?
Well, after 30 years of creating great places to live for seniors we think we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it. (But don’t think for a minute that we’ll ever rest on our laurels. Just like world-class athletes and artists, we’re always practicing and learning more.)
Of course, we’d like to say we’re naturally blessed with a talent for understanding the wants and needs of seniors. But the success of our 32 communities is mostly due to our big ears—we listen very closely to our residents and their families. Then we innovate based on what we hear.
That is truly our “secret sauce.” Oh, and we absolutely love what we do. Our passion for hospitality and serving our residents is second-to-none. We believe you’ll feel it from the moment you first walk through the doors of any SRG community. “Comfy,” “cozy,” and “wow” are words we commonly hear.
In fact, our experience and passion has helped us to win many awards—for innovative community design, excellent service, exceptional care, and more. And we were the first senior living company in the U.S. to voluntarily apply for and be awarded CARF accreditation for all of its eligible communities, too.
As you may have guessed by now, we’re incredibly driven by our passion for senior living. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. It’s all we do. We’d be honored to have you as an SRG resident, employee, or partner. Please take a moment to explore our 32 communities.
Premier Aquatics is Seeking Awesome Lifeguard Candidates for a Flexible and Rewarding Role, Perfect for College Students:
Do you want to be a swimming super hero? If you posses the following then you might be a perfect candidate to freestyle into a job as a Premier Aquatics lifeguard.
You are responsible, energetic and dependable. You are detail oriented and trustworthy. You are level headed and confident; sure of yourself and your ability to take charge and lead in both common and stressful situations.
What do our heroic lifeguards do?
Day to day, our swimming super heroes work with the Facility Manager, Supervisor and Head Lifeguards to ensure the safety and well being of our patrons. If you are keen on maintaining order, keeping our patrons accountable by following the rules, policies and regulations then we are interested in meeting you! Our patrons sometimes need first aid, so you are willing and eager to provide excellent care if needed. We run a tight ship and keeping our ship clean is essential to providing excellent service to our patrons so our heroes clean, sweep, and maintain every inch of our facilities with excellence. No job is too large or too small for our heroes! Our heroes are personable and kind with our patrons and genuinely care about relationships. With honesty, fairness and integrity our heroes save the day in many ways.
We want you to be a hero! Apply now
At Premier, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the best aquatics program and health and safety training classes in Orange County. Our team members are highly trained and experienced in their designated fields and are also certified by the American Red Cross standards in Lifeguarding, CPR/AED, and First Aid.
Program offerings include private and public swim school programs, CPR/AED and First Aid courses, and Lifeguard Services. In addition, Premier is an Authorized Service Provider for the American Red Cross Health and Safety Division.
Swim Lessons, Lifeguard Services, Health and Safety Services, CPR/AED and First Aid Courses, and Lifeguard Certifications
Driver / Delivery Person
Responsible ,Mature, Adult wanted to Pick up and deliver carts to customers.
Driver must have clean valid drivers license
Must pass drug test and background check
Driver must have mechanical skills
Must be and team player and detailed in record keeping ,
Must be professional in customer service issues
Please do not apply if you have issues with drugs or alcohol.~
~ Check material against documents. Obtains signature for loads where signature services is required.
· The driver secure the cargo with tie downs to prevent movement/shifting of loads, and mark dangerous, hazardous, flammable or flags all protruding cargo, placards or reflection lights and assures that vehicle is not loaded beyond the rated capacity.
~ Operate platform trucks
~Should also be able to lift 50+ lbs. Repetitively, in a fast-paced environment; under adverse weather conditions.
Looking for long term employment? Please send resume to fax 949-496-1694
Bus Drivers Part-Time
Laguna Woods Village is accepting application for Part-time Bus Drivers at a large residential senior citizen community. Must have a valid Commercial and or a non-commercial CA Driver’s License. Class B license preferred, but will train. Part time 24hours a week including weekends and holidays. Resumes are not being accepted for this position must fill out an application and attach a current H-6 DMV printout.
Must apply in person at:
Laguna Woods Community Center
24351 El Toro Rd
Laguna Woods, CA 92637
Must submit a application with a Current H-6 DMV print out.
Application are available website below
The Village boasts two professional golf courses, ten tennis courts, pickle ball on four courts, a large table tennis facility, seven distinct clubhouses and five pools. The community offers just about everything from archery to lawn bowling to horseback riding, in addition to three fitness centers, open seven days a week. There is a clubhouse devoted to all sorts of arts and crafts, including woodworking, lapidary, sewing, pottery, painting, sculpture and photography. An 814-seat Performing Arts Center hosts entertainment most nights of the week. Beautiful Laguna Beach is only 15 minutes away, and the Village is surrounded by many places to shop and to dine that can be reached by car or by using the Village Transportation system at no charge.
What is best of all about the Village is the diversity of the people living there. They come from all parts of the world and walks of life, and each of them has a story to tell. Not only are the residents diverse, so is the housing to choose from. Laguna Woods Village has a wide range of places to live at an equally wide range of prices. For more information on the community, visit www.lagunawoodsvillage.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!