Laguna Woods Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Working in an active senior gated community in South Orange County with over 2100 acres of landscape and 33,000 trees, the successful candidate will be responsible for directing a large workforce engaged in Grounds Maintenance; Pest Control; Irrigation Management; Nursery Production and Tree Care.
The incumbent directs manpower, equipment, and vendors to provide the highest quality landscape maintenance services; manage the production of nursery stock, oversee a 100% recycling program for all greenwaste generated in the community, manage landscape renovations, pest control and provide a comprehensive tree management program.
Manages allocated budgets for manpower, materials and equipment; assists in preparation of annual budget estimates and administers the approved budget. Assists in planning and implementing training/safety programs and selects/evaluates personnel. Oversees the work of subordinate supervisory personnel and administrative professionals.
Candidates for the position should have excellent written and oral communication skills, with a work history demonstrating career growth and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, Agronomy or related field of study preferred. 3 – 5 years of supervisory and/or management experience in the landscape maintenance industry required. Possession of a Pest Control Advisers License and/or a Qualified Applicators License from the Department of Pesticide Regulation and certification as an I.S.A. Certified Arborist desirable Full time with full benefits.
As an established company with a national reputation for experience, service, and integrity, VMS develops and continues to refine the management systems of homeowners associations throughout Southern California. The largest and most prestigious of these is the Laguna Woods Village retirement community, located in Laguna Woods, California. The design and development of this 2,100 acre community of 18,000 residents is unique and continues to evolve. Managing Laguna Woods Village is similar to managing a city. The commitment to quality and continuous improvement has made the Laguna Woods Village community one of the most emulated active retirement establishments in the country.
Part Time Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
We have MULTIPLE Open Shifts / Cases to FILLPART TIME AND FULL TIME
Please CALL US to set up an appointment or Email your resume. We accept Walk-Ins Monday – Thursday 10AM-4PM. You can also visit out Hiring Portal at:
If you do choose to come in please bring as much of the following as possible:
1. LIVE SCAN (Background check through the DOJ/FBI)
As of January 1st 2016 it is mandatory by the State of California that ALL employees working with an In Home Care Agency or Facility complete a Live Scan AND Register with the State of California.
Live Scan is a comprehensive Background Check that involves finger printing. The results are submitted to the DOJ "Department of Justice" and FBI.
The attached link will give you more information pertaining to the Purpose of Background Checks and the Process involved.
2. Valid Driver's License / Dependable Vehicle / Proof of Auto Insurance
3. Social Security Card or Valid Green Card or Passport
4. Physical from Doctor stating you are in Good Health
5. Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis)
6. CPR Certification (Offer Accreditation during Orientation)
7. Minimum of 2 verifiable professional and personal reference (We do not except other caregivers as professional references)
8. Minimum of 2 years of care-giving experience
9. Working email address
Our office is address is as follows:
23151 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
office 949.215.2600 x 2603
Together We Care
"For every hour of care we provide,
Eleanore's Friends will give a dollar of care to a senior in need."
Eleanore's Friends is looking for Caregivers that first have a servants HEART and who are experienced in providing personal care needs that we offer to our clients. We are also searching for caring people to join us that have the HEART to serve, but may need some training to care for others. If we see potential, we'll provide training that will allow you to fill the basic rolls of care-giving like companionship and personal care assistance with the daily activities of living. We also strive to provide ongoing training that will allow for advancement in care-giving areas such as Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Stroke.
If you have the heart to serve, become a caregiver with Eleanore's Friends today- We put the Heart into Home-care. Join us in looking at home-care in a new way, a better way, the right way.
If you have the heart to serve, become a caregiver with Eleanore's Friends today- We put the Heart into Home-care. Join us in looking at home-care in a new way, a better way, the right way.
Software Implementation Analyst / Consultant
Software Implementation Analyst/Consultant - Laguna Hills, CA and remote opportunities
Looking to be a part of a dynamic progressive company with a solid culture? Do you enjoy work travel? Like meeting new people? Thrive on providing business solutions to companies in need of work efficiencies?
We are looking for technically talented, people-savvy candidates for our Software Implementation Analyst team!
If you feel you have the qualifications, send us your resume. We'd love to consider you!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design, architect and deliver high quality billable product-related services to customers and business partners in the areas of application installation and integration.
- Be a subject matter expert in business processes involved in customer projects and translate this knowledge into an effective implementation.
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Develop and maintain plans outlining steps and timetables for configuring, testing and installing Altec's solutions.
- Windows Infrastructure and Troubleshooting for deployment into Windows Environments.
- Provide technical expertise by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with the implementation.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings in order to deliver services and to enable the transfer of skills to the personnel of Altec's business partners and customers.
- Learn and use the Altec's Professional Services Methodology to ensure consistent and repeatable delivery of services.
- Train end users and technical support staff.
- Be responsible for time and cost reporting on all projects by the required deadlines.
In this position you will have the opportunity to travel 30%-50%.
We are looking for our next great employee with the following skills and experience:
- Strong skills, tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues, with exceptional follow-through ability and communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills
- A technical degree (B.S) and minimum of two years software implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with SQL Query and MS SQL Server
- Hands-on experience with one or more network and routing protocols
- Experience with XSLT a major plus (technical level)
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Hands-on experience with Applications a major plus (technical level) (Epicor, Dynamics-GP, Dynamics-SL, Dynamics-AX, Sage 100 (MAS90/200), Sage 300 (AccPac), Sage 500 (MAS500), SAP Business One)
We are professionals in how we approach our work, partners and customers, yet offer a relaxed and friendly culture!
Altec is an equal opportunity employer
Employment is contingent on successful background screen
Line Haul- Class A CDL - Home Weekends Fontana CA
Company Line Haul pays more for your hard work!
Make more money per year and be home every weekend as a company line haul driver.
Central Freight Lines' truck driving jobs offer CDL professionals the kind of career they've always wanted, one that pays for the work you put in. Our company line haul drivers move easy LTL freight from terminal to terminal, and we even pay for your hotel stay! Enjoy higher yearly earnings up to $65,000.
Average yearly pay up to $65K
Hotel accommodations provided
Founded in 1925 and headquartered in Waco, TX, we have 90 years' industry experience under our belt and are ready to welcome more qualified professionals to our family.
Driver - Shuttle Bus
Driver- Shuttle Bus
For over 29 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards - for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care. We are seeking a Passenger Shuttle Driver for our The Regency community, located in Laguna Woods, CA.
This position requires a valid and applicable state driversâ license and a clean driving record.
Part-time position available:
Drive a bus, minibus, or van to transport residents to and from scheduled group activities and individual resident appointments. This is a perfect job for a semi-retired individual. Helping our seniors with everyday tasks and errands is sincerely appreciated by our residents.
- Drive vehicle to designated locations.
- Assist passengers into and out of vehicle.
- Secure passengers' wheelchairs, walkers and other equipment to restraining devices to stabilize equipment during trip.
- Clean and service vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories.
- Must hold a valid and applicable state driversâ license and have a clean driving record. Must submit current copy of Department of Motor Vehicles Driving Record Report.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three monthsâ related experience and/or training.
- First aid and CPR certification.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
24441 Calle Sonora, Laguna Woods, CA 92637 USA
For more information about Senior Resource Group- SRG, please visit our website: www.srgseniorliving.com
Senior Resource Group- SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Our team is dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity in senior living. Think about the things you’re good at. Maybe it’s cooking an amazing chicken parmesan. Or drawing a funny picture. Or playing classical piano. Whatever the case may be, it took some time to get really, really good at it, right?
Well, after 29 years of creating great places to live for seniors we think we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it. (But don’t think for a minute that we’ll ever rest on our laurels. Just like world-class athletes and artists, we’re always practicing and learning more.)
Of course, we’d like to say we’re naturally blessed with a talent for understanding the wants and needs of seniors. But the success of our 32 communities is mostly due to our big ears—we listen very closely to our residents and their families. Then we innovate based on what we hear.
That is truly our “secret sauce.” Oh, and we absolutely love what we do. Our passion for hospitality and serving our residents is second-to-none. We believe you’ll feel it from the moment you first walk through the doors of any SRG community. “Comfy,” “cozy,” and “wow” are words we commonly hear.
In fact, our experience and passion has helped us to win many awards—for innovative community design, excellent service, exceptional care, and more. And we were the first senior living company in the U.S. to voluntarily apply for and be awarded CARF accreditation for all of its eligible communities, too.
As you may have guessed by now, we’re incredibly driven by our passion for senior living. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. It’s all we do. We’d be honored to have you as an SRG resident, employee, or partner. Please take a moment to explore our 32 communities.
Assist with event setup, break down and clean up; lifting up to 50lbs. Knowledge and understanding of computer software and applications. a valid California Driver’s License. The ability to work afternoon, evening, weekends and holidays are required for the position. Part-time 18-20 hrs. per week. Set-up and manage audio/video equipment for special events. Effectively work in a team environment with management, staff, volunteers, community clubs, contractors, and residents.
Assist in developing and coordinating recreational activities, events, programs, and classes. Provide excellent customer service and build meaningful relationships with residents. Assist with office duties including research, data entry, report generating, and filing.
- Applications are on our website: lagunawoodsvillage.com/careers.
Send resume: email@example.com
The Village boasts two professional golf courses, ten tennis courts, pickle ball on four courts, a large table tennis facility, seven distinct clubhouses and five pools. The community offers just about everything from archery to lawn bowling to horseback riding, in addition to three fitness centers, open seven days a week. There is a clubhouse devoted to all sorts of arts and crafts, including woodworking, lapidary, sewing, pottery, painting, sculpture and photography. An 814-seat Performing Arts Center hosts entertainment most nights of the week. Beautiful Laguna Beach is only 15 minutes away, and the Village is surrounded by many places to shop and to dine that can be reached by car or by using the Village Transportation system at no charge.
What is best of all about the Village is the diversity of the people living there. They come from all parts of the world and walks of life, and each of them has a story to tell. Not only are the residents diverse, so is the housing to choose from. Laguna Woods Village has a wide range of places to live at an equally wide range of prices. For more information on the community, visit www.lagunawoodsvillage.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!