Lake City Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
Home Health Occupational Therapist - Sponsorship Available (Lake City,
Kare Partners is currently interviewing for an Occupational Therapist to work in a Home Health setting based in Live Oak, FL, located between Jacksonville and Tallahassee.
The Occupational Therapist will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. These treatments will be performed in the patient's home. The ideal candidate's priority should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
ABOUT KARE PARTNERS
Kare Partners places Physical and Occupational Therapists with national and regional home health companies for a minimum of one year and up to three years. Many of our therapists have been with us for over five years. We maintain employee loyalty by offering outstanding management, competitive compensation, and the best benefits in the industry.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. KARE PARTNERS SPONSORS WORK VISAS FOR QUALIFYING APPLICANTS (H-1B/GREEN CARD).
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides skilled occupational therapy services in the patient's home in accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modified care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions. Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Florida Occupational Therapy license or eligible for Florida licensure.
- Current CPR Certification.
- At least one year of experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off with the ability to roll a week into the next year.
- Seven holidays
- One additional day of PTO and a $800 stipend for CEU's.
- Full array of benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K, etc...
- Very competitive pay based on experience and sign-on bonus available!
Job Type: Full-time
- occupational therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- FL OT license
Automotive Diesel Technician
Rountree Moore Ford Service department is expanding its position our rapidly growing diesel segment and growing our fleet account business. We are overflowing with customer requests to do even more. If you want to join our award winning team and help take our diesel business to the next level and earn big $$ then you need to speak with us. We also have a trainer that can help you get started in your diesel career. We are accepting applications now and are anxious to speak with you! Let's discuss the possibilities and what we can do for you! You owe it to yourself to find out what we bring to the table.
Web Software Developer
Join one of the best companies to work for in Northern Florida.Hub Industrial Supplyis a division ofApplied Industrial Technologies, a 15-time winner of the NorthCoast 99 best places to work.. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AIT). With $2.7 billion in annual sales we are one of the largest industrial distributors in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Web Software Developer to join our company at our Hub Industrial Supply headquarters inLake City, FL. This is a permanent full time employee opportunity.
As theWeb Software Developeryou will be responsible for full life cycle development including testing, trouble shooting, implementation, maintenance, and upgrades of web software programming applications and components.. Typical projects include database, mobile application, web service, and web site layers. This includes support as well as new development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and troubleshoot IT systems and applications to get to root cause and resolution
- Perform development activities for new systems, enhancements, and modifications in web systems, desktop applications, and mobile applications
- Create and maintain project documentation including time estimates
- Thoroughly vet and test developed code to minimize production issues
- Partner with business users to define requirements
- 2+ yrs working experience in IT as aweb developer
- Practical experience in the following:
- MS SQL Server including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), writing optimized T-SQL queries, stored procedures, views, data normalization, and triggers
- Change management software
- Knowledgeable on all areas of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent development work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including English grammar. Able to communicate across multiple levels of the organization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Sponsorship will not be provided for this position
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Lake City
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, SQL, Database, Testing, Technology, Engineering
Forklift Driver With A CDL A
Express Employment Professionals has an immediate need for a forklift driver who also holds a CDL A license.
As a forklift operator, you must have at least two years of experience.
You must also have a clean Class A driving record for the last two years.
We have multiple positions open where we can place a qualified forklift operator and CDL A driver so please apply today!
We will require Pre-Employment background check, drug screen and MVR review and approval are required for this position.
Pay begins at $12/hour
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CDL A Truck Drivers Get 7% Pay Increase!
At NCI, Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
Its a commitment.
A commitment from our drivers, our management, our team. It's a commitment from NCI.
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On – $57-60k Annual Average
Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
Benefits to Boot
Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - we match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire
Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or maybe stay home for a change
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Newly updated trailer fleet - the 2000 Utility trailers are gone!
Minimum Age: 21 years
Minimum Experience: 6 months.
Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
To take a closer look, visit:
or call: (888) 415.4881
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Lake City,Fl)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Monitor Technician PRN
POSITION SUMMARY:To perform cardiac monitoring and secretarial duties, in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of LCMC.
- Participate in the unit based Quality Improvement process.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respect of patient rights to privacy and protection of patient confidentiality.
- Organizes and communicates patient care activities to the patient and to the Registered Nurse.
- Completes, executes and performs secretarial tasks such as, Order Entry, filing and organizing patient charts.
- Communicates, interacts and participates in team work on the unit.
- Demonstrates and understanding of patients charts, physician orders and nursing orders.
- Promotes and displays a positive customer oriented demeanor to patients, visitors staff and physicians.
- Demonstrates an understanding and is proficient in the use of a computer and office equipment.
- Maintains the unit in optimal operating condition by cleaning general work stations and stocking of supplies.
- Ability to perform cardiac rhythm monitoring and the reports changes to licensed nurse appropriately.
- Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!