Lake Hiawatha Job Description Sample
RN Supervisor (Full Time)
This employee has the responsibility for coordination of total customer care. RN Nursing Supervisor performs responsible supervisory and professional work in directing and coordinating all nursing units.
The individual must have had advanced training and broad nursing experience including supervisory duties. The work requires administrative ability, knowledge of training techniques, ability to adapt techniques and procedures in accordance with unusual situations, and the exercise of initiative and good judgment. The work is carried out according to standards of professional nursing practices, center policies, rules and regulations, and State and Federal standards.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current registered nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing. 2.
A minimum of three years full-time or equivalent clinical experience is required and a minimum of two years of clinical experience in long-term care nursing with one year in a management/administrative or supervisory capacity is preferred. 3. BSN preferred. 4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs. 5.
Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required. 6. Maintains current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs and Behavioral Centers; ALFs/ILFs as required by State).
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 290617
Center Name: Troy Hills Center
Sales Director Of Insurance
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing a senior market regional office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Sales Directors are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals ($100,000 - $150,000+ total potential compensation)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best senior market product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 5+ years of experience in senior-based insurance products Life Insurance and Long Term Care,
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 6 preferred or at least within six months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Assistant Construction Engineer
conduct observations of field work in progress, on site to assist Engineer in determining if the project is proceeding in accordance with contract documents, perform field visits to confirm as-built conditions, as well as construction administration and completion of all necessary reports and documents. Construction Observer must effectively communicate with Senior Construction Observer, Department Manager, or project engineer regularly, as well as limited communications with Client.
Must be knowledgeable of state and local regulations. Must have the ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods.
REPORTS TO:Senior Construction Observer or Department Manager
EXAMPLES OF WORK/DUTIES:
•Serve as liaison with contractors, providing understanding of intent of the contract documents as well as coordination with Client when contractors work impacts normal operations.
•Conduction field observations and prepares necessary reports of work activities.
•Review of work and effective communication when items are unsatisfactory, faulty, defective, or not in conformance with contract documents.
•Prepares limited construction administration, including review of payment applications, change orders, field changes, and clarification and interpretation of contract documents.
•Evaluates field construction conflicts through regular coordination with technical staff.
•Knowledge and strict adherence to all site safety requirements.
•Routine coordination with Project Manager(s) as required.
REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, LICENSING, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC.):
•Possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
•Degree in related field.
•5-10 years of related experience.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office.
KNOWLEDGEABLE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING, MINIMUM:
•Utility infrastructure improvement projects.
•Water and wastewater infrastructure processes, equipment, and construction procedures.
•Municipal Engineering projects.
ONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS PREFERRED:
•NICET level II, Level I accepted.
Campus: Environmental Internship Opportunity - Winter 2018-2019
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group's Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal's Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times - Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan has an outstanding Internship opportunity available in our Environmental discipline in Parsippany, NJ. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects and most importantly, work in a team environment while gaining practical experience!
The successful candidate will assist with discipline related office work and technical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to site feasibility studies which may involve field work, technical report preparation and calculations, pre-construction conditions documentation, design plans and specifications. (Hours of operation: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm Monday through Friday.)
Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or Geology;
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater;
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
Working knowledge of GIS or environmentally related software, and Microsoft Office Suite applications; and,
Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver's license in good standing.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degree.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Manager Medical Marketing, U.S. Infant & Child Nutrition
Senior Manager Medical Marketing, U.S. IFCN
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Manager Medical Marketing, U.S. IFCN to join our team in Parsippany, NJ.
The Senior Manager IFCN Medical Marketing (MM) is a highly visible role within the IFCN Marketing organization. As a member of the US MM Team, this individual is responsible for the development of Medical Channel plans specific to the Routine brands, Enfamil and EnfaGrow.
Scope / Dimensions of Role
- The Senior Manager, Medical Marketing will work in conjunction with the Routine brand team and will collaborate across Medical Marketing, Medical Sales, R&D and other functions to develop, align and execute plans that accelerate the uptake of Routine products within the medical community and that contribute to over-achieving US business targets.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
SPECIFIC TO THE PROMOTION OF IFCN ROUTINE BRANDS:
Lead the development of medical channel plans; in collaboration with marketing establish objectives, targets, messaging and tactical toolkits that align to brand priorities. Orchestrate the roll out of these plans across medical channel stakeholders, including the medical sales force.
Lead the creation of HCP message campaigns; bring a deep understanding of the U.S. healthcare professional. Work across the customer insight team, medical sales, R&D and creative agencies to deliver medically relevant messaging through the channel.
Lead and influence the development of medical sales toolkits; e.g. HCP detailers, CLM presentations, clinical study tools, science communications, patient educators; collaborate with brand teams and sales force effectiveness to ensure effective/efficient product sampling.
Collaborate with sales force effectiveness (SFE) to provide Routine MM inputs to the sales meeting process; meeting focus, medical marketing content, meeting agendas and workshop content.
Champion the integration of KOL activities as part of the medical marketing plan; work collaboratively with Professional Services and R&D to identify and cultivate thought leaders, shape speaker training initiatives, generate medical education content and organize advisory boards and expert panels to shape and deploy strategic priorities.
Modernize and engage the use of digital to engage healthcare audience in Routine brands; provide input into the HCP digital platform; drive creation of content across website and mobile applications; develop and execute CRM executions to complement/extend reach across targeted HCPs.
Partner with the U.S. Customer Insight team, SFE and others to track critical MM metrics; continually improve plans to maximize relevance and impact.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
BS degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
8-10 years of work experience in the life science segment required, nutrition preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of medical marketing and/or medical sales experience required.
Must be scientifically savvy with an exceptional ability to translate science into relevant messages and programs for all levels of healthcare professional audiences.
Maintenance of credentials: RD or RN a plus.
Skills, Competencies & Attributes
Must be an exceptional project leader who is able to transform a strategy and vision into actionable marketing plans that inspire high performing sales teams to achieve results.
Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. Ability to create productive collaborations with internal and external stakeholders, including medical thoughts leaders.
Skilled in analysing and problem solving - ability to adapt market insights and medical sales feedback into successful channel plans.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight timelines in a highly competitive marketplace.
Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to act independently with sound judgment.
Demonstrated ability to comply with SOPs, Standards of Ethical Business conduct, including compliance parameters for interacting with healthcare professionals.
Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You´ll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
Vacation. We offer 4 weeks´ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in hydro-geology or related fields, with emphasis on geology, hydrology, environmental engineering or related discipline with a strong emphasis in groundwater.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years work experience in one or more of the disciplines listed above. A master's degree may be substituted for work experience.
- Mining-related experience will be major advantage.
- Desire to become an expert in supervising field investigations and in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of field test data for the purposes of groundwater characterization, impacts analysis, and mine water management. He/she will possess the aptitude to handle a range of tasks including drill supervision and well installation, preparation of lithological logs, aquifer testing, environmental sampling, data analysis and interpretation, and the development of conceptual and numerical groundwater models.
- Comfortable with the management of hydrogeological and environmental data.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must, and experience with database software would be a plus.
- Some exposure to and willingness to work with groundwater numerical flow and transport models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
1. Bachelor's degree in hydrogeology or related fields?
2. 2 to 10 years work experience (staff level in career) in geology, hydrology, environmental engineering or related discipline with a strong emphasis in groundwater?
3. Aptitude to handle a range of tasks including drill supervision and well installation, preparation of lithological logs, aquifer testing, environmental sampling, data analysis and interpretation, and the development of conceptual and numerical groundwater models?
4. Exposure to groundwater numerical flow and transport models?
Associate Product Manager - Market Access
Market Access is one of the largest business units in the DRG family. Broadly, our Market Access business unit is a commercialization partner to pharmaceutical manufacturers, helping ensure that all patients who would benefit from a drug get easy, appropriate, and maintained access – at the right price. To over-simplify, earning “access” requires that drug companies can communicate value to health plans (the drug is effective, has few side-effects, is relatively inexpensive, etc.), and that health plans – in turn – cover the drug preferentially for their plan members. It also requires that physicians are informed, and prescribe the drug when appropriate.
The Associate Product Manager will play a critical role in turning DRG’s proprietary data assets and deep clinical expertise into simple yet actionable insights for clients. Associate Product Managers are responsible for the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of our software products and mobile solutions, and will help shape products as the healthcare landscape – and our clients – evolve.
If you’re a driven problem-solver and passionate about our healthcare system, let’s talk. While our products look like software, our solutions drive decision-making in ways that shape innovation in healthcare by ensuring that there is a market for innovative drugs that treat and cure disease.
Location: Parsippany, NJ / New York, NY
- Responsible for understanding our customers’ data and platform needs and translating them into solutions
- Strive to make your product the best. Leverage the vast amount of data at your disposal to create innovative solutions in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Collaborate daily with developers and operational leaders to build amazing and thoughtfully planned platforms
- Define your features – write specs and user stories, test cases, and release checklists
- Prioritize, execute, and communicate a product roadmap
- Maintain product documentation for internal and external stakeholders; your command of product should allow you to train the trainers
- Oversee client configuration (from implementation on) to ensure continuous, successful deployments
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience with product development, product management, product marketing, or technical project management is preferred
- Prior experience working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience translating business and customer needs into functional and technical features
- Attention to detail while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind
- Curious and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well
- A sense of urgency and a sense of humor – in no particular order
- Competitive; commensurate with experience
- DRG offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Decision Resources Group, a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises, is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. DRG also provides leading workflow tools to manage data-driven business processes, Clients rely on DRG’s analysis, data, and tools to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. DRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Professional 2 / Grade 6
Outside Sales Account Executive - Parsippany, NJ
We are seeking tech-savvy, Account Executive, Outside Sales who are passionate about social media, internet marketing, and driving sales. This is not your average sales opportunity! This is your chance to join a leading provider of Online Digital Marketing Solutions. That means a LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. This is the sales career your entrepreneurial spirit is craving!
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
- “Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
- “The best reason for working here is the people!” – Senior Manager
- “Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
- “Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
Transportation Sales Executive- Entry Level
Our client is a growing third party logistics provider seeking a Sales Executive for their Northern NJ office location.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE WITH TRAINING
If you are a motivated individual and interested in the Logistics industry, come join their team! This is a position that encompasses both sales and business development of shippers in the Boston area who have both domestic and international transportation needs. You will build your own customer base and be responsible for making sure that your clients receive top customer service from start to finish.
You will be the primary contact for your customers, and build a book of ongoing business through networking and closing deals. You
You must have a tenacious personality as well an excellent work ethic!
Biologist/ Ecologist – Parsippany, NJ
Tetra Tech Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech Inc. a leading environmental science and engineering consulting firm is seeking a fulltime, entry level to mid-level Biologist/Ecologist for our Parsippany, NJ office.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 1 to 2 years of professional experience in Biology or Ecology is required
Conduct fauna and flora surveys, analyze environmental impacts, assist with regulatory compliance, prepare permitting documentation, conduct monitoring for natural/biological resources
Direct experience in the performance of one or more of the following specific areas: wetland delineations, vegetation surveys, ecological inventories, avian and wildlife surveys, surveys for rare or threatened and endangered species or post-construction restoration monitoring (experience in Northeast Region of the US preferred)
Experience using Global Information System (GIS) programs such as ArcGIS and ArcGIS Explorer are necessary for spatial analysis of biological, physical or chemical data
A certification in GIS is a plus
Additional beneficial experience is operating GPS field equipment for data collection associated with wetland, flora and fauna surveys
The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Access software
The candidate will have strong report writing skills and be able to assist in preparation of reports and document submittals
Versatility and willingness to travel will be an important attribute in evaluating applicants for the position
An example of the candidates writing skills in a professional paper, thesis or GIS related work product is welcome
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration please submit your resume to Tetra Tech, Inc., at www.tetratech.com. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements. A Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: (973) 630-8111.
Tetra Tech is an EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability employer. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!