Lake Hiawatha Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here. At CRST Expedited, we've got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else? Call for details! 866-414-6416 Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783 High Miles – High Pay! * Lead Drivers earn $.08 more per mile
Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
Sign on bonuses available
Longest length of haul in the industry
Layover & Vacation pay As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.08 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month's pay credit. Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability. Veterans paid for time served. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Let's Put Some Miles Behind You. With us, you'll get:
Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast! * Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Outside Sales Representative
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
"You don't build a business, you build the people- and then the people build the business"
If you are a personable and self-motivated individual and you are looking for a rewarding new career path with an established and growing company, join the FSA Marketing team! We are seeking an Outside Sales Associate to promote and sell products for our automotive clientele. You will utilize your customer service skills and expert product knowledge in order to develop long-lasting relationships with our customers and to maximize profitability. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dynamic and growing business!
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated sales representatives to join our growing sales team in the South Jersey market.
-Must be outgoing and customer service oriented
-Sales experience is a plus, but is not a necessity
You will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Performance based incentive contests
- Paid training
- Full time work schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma OR GED; college degree preferred but not required
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Available to work mornings, evenings and some weekends
- Customer service experience, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Background in sports or other competitive environments, a plus
Our mission is built into our name: Finding Strategic Answers. We believe that betters ideas are crafted a different way. Our solutions are innovative, sustainable, and deliver long term brand growth. At FSA Promotions, we establish results. It is our strategic answer.
Our Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process and for maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. This role will comprise three primary areas of responsibility:
Project Proposals & Contracts
Although our solutions are oriented towards Jet Venturi Scrubbers, High Energy Venturi Scrubbers, NOX Scrubbers and Packed Towers, our customers possess a wide variety of applications, resources, and capabilities. As such, the sales process is a collaborative and detailed in nature. The technical sales engineer will work with customers to understand their processes, capture their requirements, and prepare project proposals.
Our team consists of talented design engineers, project coordinators and support staff. Having developed a successful proposal however, the technical sales engineer will be responsible for watching over the project to see that the promises that were made to our customers are kept.
Technical Sales and Marketing
The Clean Air Group’s products are innovative and highly technical. A critical part of the sales process involves communicating features and applications effectively, and interacting with customers and agents to sell not only our products but our expertise. To this end, the technical sales engineer will build relationships with customers and agents in the field and act as our representative at industry events and meetings.
The Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and analytical with a proven track record (3-5 years) in the sale of air pollution control equipment and will possess the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. The candidate should be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with an extensive customer base. Strong presentation skills are critical as is the ability to communicate professionally. A BS Degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
Account Executive/Sales (Work From Home)
We are building our team and looking to add some dynamic, driven people who like to hustle!
- Proactively prospect client accounts building a pipeline to generate new business
- Maintain, strengthen, and create new relationships with clients and service providers.
- Provide clients with excellent technical services and solutions
- Attend in-person client meetings as well as be involved in philanthropic activities.
- Self-motivating, career oriented mindset
- Excellent oral & written presentation skills
- Established sales abilities, from professional or educational experiences
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new technologies
- Strong competitive spirit
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution a plus
- A very aggressive commission structure and plenty of flexibility with unlimited earning potential.
Somerset Global Solutions specializes in Direct Hire, Retained, Temp-to-hire, and Contract Solutions.
We are a valued company guided by honesty, ethics, and integrity. We focus on challenging and building employees personal strength where they can reach their highest potential within your organization. Our efforts are to serve more than job seekers, but the business community as a whole.
No sponsorship available
Equal opportunity employment
Inside Sales Rep - Steel
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!