Lake Hiawatha Job Description Sample
SMB - Mid Market Solution Executive
|We’re looking for an experienced, quota-focused sales professional whose resume includes selling Managed IT services, infrastructure, cloud, an business application software within the SMB market – companies with 10-250 employees. The successful candidate will have the skills required to conduct business conversations with C-level executives, operations and IT. They will possess the IT knowledge to have basic conversations about infrastructure, services and cloud solutions with the IT staff at a client. This person will maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales opportunities to meet monthly quota. They should have a strong work ethic and function well in a fast-paced environment. |
Requirements & key competencies for this position include:
Sr Field Technician
Conducts field sampling events (soil, groundwater, air) and is fully accountable for proper execution of field assignments
Demonstrates proficiency in communication, including verbal and written skills and organization. Verbal communication is clear and concise
Adheres to Project requirements, requirements, and health and safety requirements; follows procedures and SOPs
Familiarization with the Technical Regulations, Field Sampling Procedures Manual, Guidance documents, Building Codes and other specific standards/requirements in order to perform job functions
Demonstrates technical excellence (seeks to broaden abilities) and professional growth and autonomy (works with minimal supervision). Willingness to take on additional project tasks
Meets (or is in the process of acquiring) Educational Credits for next position.
Obtains an above average performance review rating
Identify and obtains professional license/certification applicable to position (i.e. N-2 license)
1. BS degree in environmental science, geology, engineering or a related discipline?
2. 3 + years of field experience with an environmental, engineering and/or remediation company?
3. Experience conducting field sampling events (soil, groundwater, air)?
Proposal Writer - Environmental
Technical Proposal Writer: 1 - 5 Years of Experience
Environmental consulting and remediation firm, is seeking a motivated Technical ProposalWriter to join our expanding team. Candidates must possess a BS degree in English, Marketing, Environmental Science, or a related discipline, and have 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
• This position will work independently to collaborate with the Marketing Department and technical staff to coordinate and write quality proposals and prepare cost estimates while meeting strict deadlines
• Prepares technically accurate and complete proposals and estimates using Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) measures to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Requires good interpersonal skills while working with technical staff
• Maintains proposal template knowledge-base
• Enters completed proposals into sales tracking database
• Organizes proposal strategy meetings, prepares proposal outlines and timelines, as necessary
• Submits and tracks insurance certificate requests
• Provides assistance to the Marketing Department regarding marketing initiatives, as necessary
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• A Bachelor's degree or higher in English, Marketing, Environmental Science or a related discipline
• 1 to 5 years of related experience
• Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills, and be able to independently to prepare proposals and estimates with a focus on QA/QC
• Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows-based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), as well as use of the Internet
• Knowledge of New Jersey's environmental regulations (Tech Regs, SRRA) is a plus
• Must be able to work with technical staff with minimal supervision
proposal writer, environmental, marketing, estimates, estimating
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
The Griffin Groupe is searching for a IT Auditor for a premier client in the chemical manufacturing industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of performance materials as well as other products used in the electronics, aerospace, apparel, agriculture, food and industrial packaging industries. A career at Our client means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace.
Our client company is looking for an IT Auditor to join their newly publicly traded, stand-alone company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Auditor who will work within the Corporate Finance group and will be located at their headquarter location in NJ. This position includes approximately 25% travel; predominantly within North America.
As an IT Auditor, you will build out your technology, data analytics and risk management experience. The Auditor will participate in SOX testing, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across our client’s operations. This includes, but is not limited to infrastructure components, security, IT integrations, critical IT and engineering application reviews and building strong relationships with technology leadership across their company to effectively deliver audit solutions. You will assist in the preparation of audit reports with supervision from the IT Audit Leader and Sr. Audit Director.
INTERNAL AUDIT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Individuals will have opportunities to interact with Sr. Management at all levels of the organization.
- Individuals will participate in the execution of the annual audit plan (e.g. IT and compliance audits) providing assurance while developing a deep understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Auditors are encouraged to think both autonomously and collaboratively while working to develop high quality deliverables.
- Participation in a variety of special projects assigned by management.
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley testing that supports management & external auditors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business and functional leaders.
- Execute timely/accurate audit/SOX planning, testing and wrap-up/reporting while taking a risk-based approach that suits each client’s specific environment and business (e.g., developing/ adapting/ reviewing audit programs, test steps or control evaluations to suit a client's specific environment).
- Bring forth ideas and opinions to other audit team members to collaborate in a team-based environment while also listening to others’ points of view.
- Conduct independent & objective reviews across our client company, providing added value to the businesses and operations.
- Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear business acumen to business leaders.
- Execute on Technology Audit Strategy/Planning/Execution.
- Creative thinking skills to help identify root causes and propose alternative solutions.
- Desire to learn new technologies, develop leadership skills and evaluate new ways of doing business.
- Execute on integrated audits working with financial audit team.
- Develop strong relationship with leadership and internal customers.
- Independent, self-starter, with a strong work ethic, high degree of motivation and the ability to contribute to a positive team attitude; proven dedication to teamwork, leadership, and integrity within a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering/Computer Science, Accounting, or other IT related field
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the areas of internal controls, internal audits and/or IT compliance.
- Prior experience in Auditing preferred with the ability to demonstrate they have been a top performer in prior roles.
- Consulting experience, CPA, ACCA, CPA, CISSP, CIA, CFE or CISA preferred.
- Experience with IT foundational concepts (e.g. Change Management, Logical Access, IT Operations, and Security) and the associated risks and controls within these processes.
- Exposure to SAP
- Knowledge of US GAAP and internal auditing standards and requirements, as set out by IIA, ISACA, and BIS.
Licensed Site Remediation Professional - Lsrp
Firm performs environmental consulting and remediation services for a wide range of clients, including:
- Real Estate Developers
- Managers of Commercial Real Estate Portfolios
- Private Equity Funds
- Banking and Insurance Companies
- Law Firms
- Educational Institutions: Primary, Secondary colleges
- State and Local Governments
- Dry Cleaner Site Contamination
1. NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professional LSRP?
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
The Griffin Groupe is searching for a Commodity Leader for a premier client in the chemical manufacturing industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of performance materials as well as other products used in the electronics, aerospace, apparel, agriculture, food and industrial packaging industries. A career at Our client means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace.
This Senior Commodity Leader role is responsible for the Sourcing and Procurement of Information Technology (IT), Human Resources and other Professional Services across all our client’s locations. The role has responsibility for procuring over $20M in services and is responsible for delivering productivity savings on that spend to support business objectives. This role is accountable for successfully driving all IT and Professional Services sourcing strategies and projects throughout our client. This includes responsibility for the successful execution and results of negotiations, competitive events including auctions, working capital, consumption reduction, and supplier management strategies. This role is also responsible for negotiating long term supply agreements, Statements of Work, License Agreements, and for negotiating and generating Purchase Orders (POs) using SAP. You will also handle all day-to-day issues that arise in these spend categories, including managing SAP Outline Agreements.
This role is expected to build strong business relationships with functional, and plant site leaders related to these categories of spend to develop holistic, business focused strategies that support delivery of business goals. This role is also expected to build and sustain strong working relationships with strategic 3rd party suppliers to establish and enable networks that can be leveraged to enhanced results and service delivery from the supplier to our client.
- Develop and maintain procurement category strategies for IT, HR and other Professional Services. Communicate strategy to business stakeholders and procurement leadership. Remain current on industry trends that can be leveraged to benefit our client.
- Delivery of all Procurement related results associated with business goals for these spend categories.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers to ensure that they adhere to contractual obligations and to drive supplier productivity.
- Negotiate multi-site supply agreements for these spend categories, negotiate license agreements, negotiate SOWs, and other agreements as required.
- Manages SAP purchase requisitions queue, issues POs, develops and manages SAP Outline Agreements to facilitate automated PO transactions, troubleshoots SAP PO and requisitioner problems and coaches requisitioners as needed.
- Contribute to working capital improvements through lengthening supplier pay terms or other options.
- Be proficient in standard procurement tools and processes required to deliver Business results.
- Demonstrated Multi-site procurement experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the spend category.
- SAP Experience
- Demonstrated experience with leveraged agreements, multi-year contracts and major contract management.
- Possesses comprehensive technical knowledge of procurement/sourcing.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and effectively to senior leadership levels within the client company and 3rd party suppliers.
- Balances communications and effective/active listening skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism, respect and irreproachable ethical standards.
- Demonstrated intelligent risk taking and sound decision making.
- Demonstrated passion to exceed all Business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field. Masters level preferred.
- 6+ years of Sourcing related work experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated Indirect procurement experience.
- Master’s Degree
- IT and/or HR services sourcing Experience
- Professional Services, Consulting Services Sourcing Experience
- Ability to influence executives internally and externally to achieve results.
- Proven depth of knowledge in negotiations and contracting.
- Proven depth of knowledge in e-Auction strategy and execution.
Key skills (these are in the order of preference):
1) Required: Automation technologies. Ansible preferred, Puppet or Chef acceptable
2) Required: Cloud platform background. AWS preferred, Azure or Google acceptable
3) Highly Desired: OS competency. Linux preferred (Red Hat or Open Source), Microsoft acceptable
4) Desired: Red Hat portfolio background – OpenShift, CloudForms, RHEV, Satellite
Optional skills, any of these would be a plus but are not required for this candidate, there is no correlation between these and the expectation is that a candidate may have one or more of the below:
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- DevOps CI/CD
- Reconciliation of daily loan funding activity
- Bank account reconciliations
- Reconciliation and deposit of monthly borrower loan payments
- Reconciliation of broker fees received
- Retain Fixed Asset schedules for book and tax purposes
- Perform commission and incentive calculations
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss statements by cost centers
- Assist in Sales and use and property tax return preparation
- Assist in annual financial and 401k audits
- Assist in compiling information for annual Federal and State tax return preparation
- Assist in annual budgeting process and monthly evaluation by cost center
- Annual preparation of 1099 and 1098 forms, including reconciliations by borrower account to calculate mortgage interest, mortgage insurance, and discount points
- 2 years of recent public accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Word
- Proficient in preparing financial statements
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Transportation Sales Executive- Entry Level
Our client is a growing third party logistics provider seeking a Sales Executive for their Northern NJ office location.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE WITH TRAINING
If you are a motivated individual and interested in the Logistics industry, come join their team! This is a position that encompasses both sales and business development of shippers in the Boston area who have both domestic and international transportation needs. You will build your own customer base and be responsible for making sure that your clients receive top customer service from start to finish.
You will be the primary contact for your customers, and build a book of ongoing business through networking and closing deals. You
You must have a tenacious personality as well an excellent work ethic!
Environmental Project Manager
Manages projects within budget and schedule constraints. Directs project teams to complete project through delegation and maintains overall accountability. Drives execution by setting clear expectations of budgets and schedules
Demonstrates proficiency in communication, including verbal and written skills, and organization. Written work products are technically and grammatically correct, properly formatted, and require minimal review. Verbal communication is clear and concise.
Receivables within 60 days, minimal write-offs
Project AR/AP responsibility, including review of subcontractor and invoices.
Adheres to contracting and financial risk management. Adheres to scope/budget and pursues approval for additional cost incurred.
Develops staff including job training and coaching. Ensures that work is adequately delegated and feedback to the staff performing the task is provided.
Follows SOP (standard operating procedures), policies and proper documentation
Meets (or is in the process of acquiring) Educational Credits for next position.
Meets minimum billability standard
Mentor/Trains Staff (Staff Professional I, II; Senior Staff Professional I, II; Project Engineer I, II; Project Professional I, II; Senior Professional II).
Prepares one in-house training seminar to internal staff
Maintains professional license/certification in selected field, including meeting continuing education obligation requirements (i.e. LSRP, PE, PG, CHMM, etc)
Creates and implements detailed (IMP) business development/client services plan to maintain and grow existing client base (person specific).
1. Bachelor’s degree?
2. Licensed NJ Environmental Professional? (i.e. LSRP, PE, PG, CHMM, etc.)
3. 7+ years of experience in environmental consulting with at least 2 years of Project Management?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!