Lake Oswego Job Description Sample
Dynamics AX Technical Consultant -Critical !
LOCATION: Portland, OR (Onsite only)
Experience : 8-15 Years(we need a hands-on developer with experience in D365)
No. Of positions: 4
JOB DESCRIPTION –
Need a Candidate with 8 – 10 years Dynamics AX Implementation Technical Experience. With exposure to D365 programming. Integration and Reports.
• Require a Technical Consultant with experience in D365.Should have working experience as Dynamics 365 Consultant -Strong understanding of software development processes, procedures, and technology
• Min of 8 years of software development experience, to include a min of 3 years in a lead role or management position
• At least 3 years’ experience with retail Domain Preferred
• Experience with MS Dynamics preferred
• Strong experience with MS .NET, SQL Server, X++, Visual Studio, Xamarin, VSTS, TFS, Jenkins, SonarQube
• Exp in mobile application development
• Exp building API integrations
• Exp building SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or PowerBI reporting and analytics enhancements
• Experience in DevOps, CI/CD, and automation
• Understanding of OWASP securing coding practices
• Exp in iterative, agile methodology, or SCRUM preferred
• Exp building an agile release management practice
• Exp working with cross-functional technology teams and business process streams
16801 Newburgh Road Suite#112, Livonia, MI-48154,USA
www.softpathtech.com || 209-268-2467
Digital IC Design Engineer/Verification Engineer
Paradigm is looking for a new Digital IC Design Engineer / Verification Engineer for our client, a leading provider of medical microelectronics in Lake Oswego, OR. The Digital IC Design Engineer will make significant contributions to all aspects of IC design for low-power implantable medical devices, including neuromodulation, pacemaker and monitoring devices. In this position, you will directly collaborate with system level engineers, hardware engineers, firmware engineers, and with IC design, test, and layout engineers.
Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
In this role you will:
- Design and develop high-performance and high-reliability digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for implantable medical products
- Lead and be actively involved in all aspects of IC design, including the development of functional concepts and specifications, top-level design architecture, design partitioning and block level design, detailed circuit design and simulation, layout floor-planning and transistor/gate level layout, bench verification and testing, test-vector development, and documentation
- Design novel, very low-power, low-voltage digital IC functional blocks (combinatorial, sequential, synchronous, asynchronous, state machines, microcontrollers, DSP, memory [RAM/ROM], etc.) using schematics as well as RTL synthesis techniques with timing and power constrained design flows
- Design and characterize custom low-power, low-voltage digital library standard cells and functional blocks
- Collaborate with other members of the IC design group, systems hardware and software teams, and with teams in remote design centers
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 4-10 years of experience in low power digital IC design
- Experience in digital IC design for very low power portable, wearable, and/or implantable applications, with a strong understanding of the high-level tradeoffs involved in using various design approaches to optimally implement system functions
- Experience in schematic based digital design and verification
- Highly skilled in Verilog, RTL synthesis and verification techniques, and in effectively applying design tools and flows for timing-constrained and power-constrained designs
- A strong grasp of the circuit techniques and trade-offs involved in very low-power digital design, including clock and power gating, multiple VT circuits, sub-threshold and near-threshold digital design, dynamic voltage/frequency scaling, variation-aware/variation-tolerant designs, etc.
- Strong understanding of CMOS processes, device characteristics, and layout techniques and their effects on circuit performance
- Experience in generating efficient test-vectors for high-fault-coverage verification and testing (pre-silicon and post-silicon) and in post-silicon lab bench testing and verification
- Strong verbal communications skills and strong technical document writing skills
Bonus points will be given for candidates with:
- Advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering (MS/ PhD), with relevant work in the field
- A good understanding of digital signal-processing and basic communications theory/practice
- Experience with the use of Cadence IC design, layout and verification tools
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS, scripting languages and C/C++
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, and PTO.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cashier / Front End Associate
RN - Home Health - Weekends
Patient Care Manager (Rn) - Home Health - 7,500 Sign On!
Help Desk Coordinator
Compensation Range: $18-$23 (DOE) + $1,000 Signing bonus.
Day to Day: This office has 7 operatories, 2 of which are dedicated to Hygiene. You can expect to see between 12 and 18 patients per day.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray and CPR certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- EFDA required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO
Medical Assistant Sbhc
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a dedicated Account Supervisor to join our growing team in Portland to grow our existing relationship with one of our top-tier clients. If you’re a meticulous task manager, a natural-born leader, obsessive about creating incredible work, and adept at forming and strengthening bonds with personalities of all stripes and sorts, we want to hear from you.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Managing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams, and clients by providing guidance, direction, and a vision to follow
- Act as the glue that holds internal teams together, delegating work when necessary, and helping to define brand vision alongside creative, strategy, etc.
- Managing projects and working closely with producers to adhere work back schedules on the client side
- Help mentor and train junior members on the accounts team
- 6+ years experience in account management and/or project management, preferably with leading lifestyle brands
- Experience implementing brand strategy, brand campaigns, social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Detail focused with strong communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- You can own a room- you’ve rockstar presentation skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients as well as inernal stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!