Lake Park Job Description Sample
Premier Trailer and Pickup Accessory store looking for an experienced professional technician that can handle trailer repairs, service, tires as well as hitches and electrical troubleshooting. Welding experience a must, but only as it relates to trailer repair. Career opportunity and great steady pay weekly, $650-$800 with vacation/sick/holiday pay. Health Insurance paid 100% by Kauffs. 8:30 am - 5pm Monday thru Friday. Some Saturdays as well. Apply in person or email resume to info@Kauffs.com. I will also take phone calls at 561-881-7100
Kauff's Truck & Trailer. 1416 10th Court, Lake Park, Fl 33403
Supervise commercial flat roof crews
and maintain job budgets for material and labor.
Maintain a safe and clean working job site.
Works with Operations Manager, Project Manager, and Purchasing.
Min. 5yrs Commercial Roofing Experience a must.
HOT APPLIED SBS, TORCH APPLIED SBS, SINGLE PLY (TPO, PVC, KEE), STANDING SEAM, TILE, SHINGLE
RE-Roof and New Construction
OSHA 30 preferred
Certified Nursing Assistant - Part-Time EOW (11:00Pm-7:30Am) Healey Ce
Please note this position is Part-time EOW shift (11:00pm - 7:30am).
The Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides long-term and short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care to eligible Palm Beach County residents 21 and older.
The Healey Center, located in a new 120-bed facility in Riviera Beach, is proud of its success in returning residents to their highest optimal capabilities. For more information visit .
Connect with us:
General Statement of Job
Under direct supervision, the purpose of the position is to provide assistance to Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses in the delivery of Health Care Services. Employees in this position are responsible for performing non-licensed work to meet the hygienic, emotional, and physical needs of residents to assist them in restoring, reaching, and/or maintaining their optimal level of function. Care is performed in compliance with a written plan of care and assignment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Does walking rounds at the start and end of each shift with the outgoing and oncoming staff.
Observes residents and reports any changes in behavior or condition to licensed nurse. Reports all negative behavior to licensed nurse.
Provides assistance to those residents in need of personal care, including bathing; back, foot, nail and mouth care; dressing; grooming; transporting; and feeding, including serving and collecting food trays.
Assists or performs range of motion, turning, positioning, lifting, and transferring of residents according to resident care needs and in accordance with policy.
Follows written nursing plan of care and assignments, including performing tasks such as Range of Motion, Ambulation, Walk to Dine, Bed Mobility, assisting/cueing residents with feeding, and Bowel and Bladder program and Activities of Daily Living. This includes restorative nursing as well as providing the care for dependent residents.
Transports residents using wheelchairs, stretchers, recliners, or assists them to walk with or without assistive devices.
Changes bed linens, keeps residents dry and bedside equipment clean.
Collects specimens such as, urine, stool, and sputum.
Measures/takes vital signs, blood pressure, percentage of meal consumption, fluid intake, resident output, and related data and documents.
Applies non prescription ointments and lotions, and applies external catheters and drainage bags.
Assists other nursing staff with complex nursing care of residents or at times two are required for care.
Reports all problems when observed to the Licensed Nurse on duty and/or to the Charge Nurse and Nurse Manager or Nursing Supervisor.
Reports when coming on duty and/or leaving the unit for any reason.
Ensures resident safety during care and monitors for environmental hazards and unsafe conditions.
Completes additional duties as assigned including checking and maintaining specific areas or dining room assistance.
Documents: care, treatments, and observations on flow sheets or other documents as directed. Maintains proper filing of resident documentation.
Emergency duty may be required of the incumbent that includes working in Red Cross shelters or to perform other emergency duties including, but not limited to, responses to threats or disasters, man-made or natural.
Every employee knows and understands his/her customers and focuses on delivering to them the highest quality services(s) in the context of the overall mission.
The ability to express ideas effectively face-to-face, as well as in writing, in individual and group situations, adjusting language and terminology to the needs of the audience, and the ability to synthesize information received verbally and in writing.
Creates effective working relationships within and across organizational boundaries.
Initiative and Ingenuity:
The capacity for self-motivation that is manifested by innovation and creativity.
Commitment to Quality:
Consistently maintains a high level of quality that meets specific standard operating practices and procedures, consistent with organizational goals.
Employee makes use of work time in an efficient and productive manner.
Promoting Quality, Customer Service and Productivity:
Utilizes continuous quality assurance processes to ensure quality, appropriate services are rendered to the customer in order to meet or surpass established goals and objectives
Meeting Strategic Goals and Objectives:
Plans actions to accomplish designated and desired outcomes.
In the interest of ensuring continued workforce diversity at the Health Care District every staff member is required to:
- Promote team building among a diverse workforce, model a positive attitude regarding diversity, create and maintain a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity, and demonstrate recognition of the value of individual and cultural differences.
- Ensure that service delivery is provided in a culturally competent way and consistently treat customers, partners, and coworkers with dignity and respect.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
CPR certification required.
State of Florida, Department of Health Certified Nurse's Assistant required.
The Health Care District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace. Veterans preferred. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process or candidates with other questions should contact Human Resources .
Our client, a private investment management firm, located near West Palm Beach, Florida, is hiring a full-time permanent Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will determine the data architecture for all areas of the enterprise; identify complex problems and design and implement solutions; ensure the organization is using the best in class technologies.
The successful candidate will have at least 8 years of data management experience with large volumes of data preferably in financial services; proficient with data modeling and database design, OLTP and OLAP, data warehousing ETL/ELT workflows; and experience with big data technology and MPP databases (Matrix/Paracel, Vertica, Netezza, PDW, Greenplum); experience with .Net, C#, C++
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our client cannot sponsor visas and no applicants that require employer immigration sponsorship will be considered.
Reference job number 1489.
Why work with us?
Because we are different.
We do not strive for volume. We strive for quality. And our track record proves it:
- More than 90% of our contract placements complete their assignments and receive recommendations.
- More than 50% of our contract placements convert to permanent employees.
- More than 95% of our permanent placements are still in the job after 24 months.
- More than 50% of those hires have been promoted into senior level positions.
Contact The Vesume Group to discuss how we can help YOU.
The Vesume Group is both WBENC and SOMWBA certified as woman-owned.
Entrepreneurs & B2B Bus Dev Professionals In High Growth M&A Firm
A Neumann & Associates, a leading M&A/Business Brokerage Firm in the Mid-Atlantic region with over 30 years experience as a trusted, fast growing leader serving over 300,000 companies is seeking to mentor and develop B2B Sales Professionals and/or Proven Entrepreneurs/Executives into the prestigious and influential world of Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) and Business Brokerage.
We are part of an international Merger & Acquisition / Business Brokerage organization with 50 offices in the US and a long-term business tradition. Our office is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau for over a decade, and search engines consistently land us in the top three spots (most recent SEO results gave us a first page ranking on Google for 2000 keywords). Our management team consists of highly trained professionals with an unfailing sense for ethics and a strong motivation to succeed.
This is an opportunity to join a highly professional organization that provides a platform
- To build a business for yourself
- To leverage your previous professional experience by running your own operation
- Obtain a better work-life balance than in the corporate environment at same income levels
We have exciting growth perspectives, and have developed into one of the strongest operations in the Northeast, with more than 35 years of business experience. Please take a look at our website for further insight into our organization.
Our competitive advantage consists of confidentially transferring business ownership for privately held operations between $1m to $100m in revenue. We have continued to expand throughout the recession, have accelerated recent growth and are continuously searching for qualified professionals to support the exciting growth of our organization.
- A successful “seasoned executive”
- Great networking sense
- Can establish immediate rapport with successful business owners
- Will understand mid-sized businesses and their basic financial statements.
- Individuals with a mid-sized business background seem particularly well-suited
- Prior B2B sales experience preferred
We assign exclusive geographic areas around the individual’s current (residence) location (allowing for car travel and being home in the evening) and will provide detailed target client information. Preferably, the respective individual is currently already embedded in his/her business community and can introduce our services to a network of current contacts.
Representation in various networking groups, chambers of commerce, creation of workshops and presentations to small groups is supported by a continued education program with a three months comprehensive introduction training. Our above industry compensation is success driven, based on deal closings, valuations and referral fees - ensuring a consistent income stream for successful professionals. We are only interested in long-term engagement candidates.
We have a strong introduction program developed over the past ten years, including assisting the individual along each step of the way as many times before. In addition, a candidate will have a dedicated “mentor” during the initial phase for all questions.
This is an opportunity to grow professionally in a fast paced growth environment – it’s not a ‘9-to-5 job’, this is an entrepreneurial business opportunity. Our team members operate as independent contractors, allowing them to fully organize their own days with a great degree of freedom while operating their own business and relying on their own initiatives – providing a great work-life balance in the process.
Like every entrepreneurial start-up, this position provides the candidate with a nominal expense reimbursement during the first 6 months of engagement in order to afford the opportunity to build business within the assigned region. As it is typical in the Merger and Acquisition industry, our above average industry fee is success driven, based on your ability to successfully sell valuations, generate sell-side engagements and close deals. Our successful Managing Partners can generally earn $200,000+ and have unlimited, uncapped potential, based on their success in the role.
Electrical Project Manager For Upcoming Projects In South Florida!
We are Loveland Electric!, A successful Electrical Contractor based out of Lake Park, FL seeking an experienced Project Manager for upcoming projects in the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county areas, to join our team! This individual must have a least 8-10 years experience working directly as an Electrical Project Manager overseeing all facets of these upcoming Multi-Million Commercial and Industrial Projects.
We are excited to offer:
· Competitive Base Salary (Based on Experience)
· Medical Insurance after 60 days: – (*Base Plan - 50% paid by company)
· Benefits after 90 days of Employment
· 6 Paid Holidays, 4 Paid Sick/Personal Days
· 1 week Paid Vacation after 1 year employment/ 2 weeks after 3 years of employment
· Vehicle/ Vehicle Allowance/ Gas Card
· Laptop and company cell phone provided
· Continuing Education and Training offered by company
· Responsible for planning/preparing all contract administration, executing and directing project activities.
· Review and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts.
· Collaborate with Engineers, Programmers, and Technical personnel to gather correct information regarding project logistics and avoid future electrical issues.
· Travel to jobsites regularly to verify project scope and specifications, company standards, and compliance are within local and National Electric Code.
· Work closely with each Project Superintendent to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage including: job start coordination, vendor agreements, material and rental agreement management, purchase order process, subcontract agreements, submittals, and change orders.
· Manage all project-related expenses, materials, and budget tasks.
· Follow and enforce proper safety regulations and company policies regarding installation and maintenance.
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
· Build and maintain relationships with the inspectors and other trades.
· Ensure quality of work and address any problems or issues related to the project.
· Create documentation for future reference, reviewing electrical installation for correct functioning, and providing oversight for accuracy and consistency to electrical standards.
· Ability to plan and organize projects in order to meet project deadlines.
· Must be efficient and detail oriented to ensure quality of service.
· Must have strong communication, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
· Strong Computer Skills
· Familiarity with Accubid, Sage, AutoCAD a plus.
· Must have previous experience of 8-10 years as an Electrical Project Manager.
· Journeyman or Master Electrician license a plus, but not required.
· Must have valid drivers’ license with insurance acceptable history.
· Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
*If you meet these requirements and are interested in being considered for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume today!
*Loveland Electric is Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience, Quality, Service
Since 1941, the Loveland family has proudly provided the electrical contracting needs of South Florida. Our combined knowledge and experience have been passed down through four generations and continues to progress to this day. Our management team is one of the most experienced in the electrical contracting and service business in the entire region. This experience makes our workforce much more capable and efficient. We get the job done right in less time the first time and we pass those savings along to our customers.
Loveland Electric takes pride in our long history and the accumulated knowledge of our workforce. This is why we insist on extensive employee training and in educating our customers as to their needs and options on any given project. We set our standards of work and customer satisfaction at the highest levels of our industry.
VP, Provider Network Management
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The primary purpose of the job is to be responsible for all oversight and direction of network management activities in support of the Medicaid health plan (Prestige). The Medicaid responsibility encompasses all hospital, physician and physician extender network development and management. This position is also responsible for implementing strategies to improve provider satisfaction. This position will interact with Hospital and Physician Practice Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Directors of Managed Care and other high level executives. Ensures department achieves annual goals and objectives.
Oversees and is responsible for all network development and management activities in support of Prestige which entails the following responsibilities:
- Strategic planning of hospital and physician network development and management.
- Compliance with pricing guidelines established by AHC and Plan.
- Contract implementation process(s) for all contracts.
- Ensures department staff remains current in all aspects of Federal and State rules, regulations, policies and procedures and creates or modifies departmental policies to reflect changes.
- Provider contracting is consistent with claim payment methodologies.
- Responsible for implementation of electronic strategies for provider network to include increasing electronic claims submission and implementation of improved processes that result in increased auto-adjudication of claims.
- Maintains familiarity with State Medicaid fee schedules and analyzes comparable Plan pricing guidelines.
- Ensures provider contracting policies are adhered to as related to standard contract language.
- Ensures that non-standard contract elements are communicated to appropriate departments and obtains AHC and Plan approval prior to submission to provider.
- Responsible for compliance with network adequacy standards.
- The provider network meets the health care needs of Plan members.
- Establishes a recruitment plan, conducts recruiting activities and oversees the recruitment efforts of staff.
- Augments and modifies the existing provider network to accommodate new products or clients as necessary.
- Ensures provider communication and education meets AHC and Plan needs and functions as the liaison with the designated provider community.
- Budget Oversight.
- Communicate network activities through governance (Board and Committees) and collaborate with Florida Blue, as directed by President, to complete network strategy execution.
- Leads team in a manner conducive to ongoing growth and expanded knowledge of associates.
- Resolves individual provider complaints in a timely manner to ensure minimal disruption of the Plan’s network.
- Ensures capitation, provider rosters, and RHC/FQHC reports are monitored and strategies are developed and plans are implemented to address outliers.
- Drives Company-wide and Plan quality initiatives such as HEDIS, CAHPS and NCQA/URAC.
- Reviews reports on annual provider satisfaction surveys; ensures the development of plans to improve identified areas of concern; works with other departments to develop quality assurance initiatives based on survey results.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or health related disciplines such as Healthcare Administration or Healthcare management or equivalent business experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8-10 years Managed Care Provider Contracting and Reimbursement experience to include in depth knowledge of reimbursement methodologies and contracting terms;
- Experience in both Medicaid and commercial contracting required.
- Minimum 8–10 years of progressive business management and negotiation experience.
- Minimum 5 years management experience, managing teams and project management.
Our corporate name has changed but our mission has not. We’re still the same company, dedicated to helping people get care, stay well, and build healthy communities.
AmeriHealth is synonymous with innovative, cost-effective managed care solutions for publicly funded-programs. For three decades we’ve been a leading provider of health care for those who need it most. A higher level of care is what sets us apart. From our award-winning clinical services to our innovative outreach programs, we’re making a real difference in the lives of our members.
What makes us different is as personal and unique as a signature: Care is the heart of our work.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Lead Software Developer
We are seeking an experienced Java Developer to become an integral part of our client's team. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative & complex projects within the aerospace industry. You may not be flying a Top Gun fighter jet in this position, but you will be coding software that helps keep them safe! This position is a contract-to-hire opportunity located in Melbourne, FL.
You will hold a senior position within a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will have the opportunity to code in Java/Java EE while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You will mentor and guide Jr members of team as they progress in their careers.
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong technical proficiency in Java 7, Java EE6, EJB 3.1 (5-10 years)
* Experience with jUnit, JMockit, Oracle, Eclipse, SVN, Drools, JMS, JBoss preferred
* Proven teamwork and collaboration skills
* Scrum/Agile experience
* Experience with Test-driven Development, Pair Programming, Refactoring, Continuous Integration etc.
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Be a Change Agent
* C#/.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, EF a plus
Manufacturing Operations Manager
Since 1969, out of our facility in Lake Park, Florida we have set new standards for excellence in the art of metal plating. We have a dedicated workforce of skilled craftsmen, based on the principles of quality work and integrity. We are currently seeking someone who is dedicated, hard working, and has great leadership skills and motivation to provide our customers the best service possible.
As a operations manager you will manage and work with a team of experienced metal finishers to promote an efficient workplace. Be responsible for daily operations and promoting work safety, productivity, and over all efficiency. Rely on quick decision making and solid judgment to meet business expectations.
Manage day-to-day operations while providing direction, development, and leadership for the team.
Coordinate activities between the production and shipping departments to ensure an efficient and organized facility required to meet deadlines.
Complies with and helps to enforce workplace policies and procedures.
Responsible for overall production and maintaining the physical condition of the equipment and facilities, including but not limited to cleaning and preventative maintenance.
Develop and implement strategies to promote an efficient work-flow to improve production, reduce waste/expenses, and increase profitability.
Evaluate equipment to ensure optimal performance and utilization while ensuring safety and environmental regulation procedures are in place.
Grow and maintain customer and business relationships to ensure company goals are met or exceeded.
Previous experience in a position of leadership
Understands business related goals and motives
Solid analytical, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
Ability to think ahead and plan accordingly
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!