Lake Park Job Description Sample
Remote English Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Supervise commercial flat roof crews
and maintain job budgets for material and labor.
Maintain a safe and clean working job site.
Works with Operations Manager, Project Manager, and Purchasing.
Min. 5yrs Commercial Roofing Experience a must.
HOT APPLIED SBS, TORCH APPLIED SBS, SINGLE PLY (TPO, PVC, KEE), STANDING SEAM, TILE, SHINGLE
RE-Roof and New Construction
OSHA 30 preferred
Customer Support Technician - IT Support (Software)
Do you thrive when helping others? Are you a customer service pro? Are you tech and business savvy?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to meet you! This isn't your average customer support position.
When you put on your Web1 Customer Service Support Hero cape, you’ll be actively helping entrepreneurs run their businesses, troubleshooting issues, answering questions, and blowing everyone away with your radness. Our clients are awesome, our software is award-winning, and we’re known for providing over-the-top customer service.
We're looking to add the next A player to our team. Will it be you?
- Provide pro-active customer support: calling new clients to welcome them, as well as regularly checking in with existing clients to see if they need support.
- Take customer service issues from first report to resolution, making sure that our clients feel totally supported and blown away with our helpfulness and professionalism.
- Create knowledge base articles, FAQs and responses to reduce the need for future tickets and make existing ones quicker to solve.
- Train clients and update support documentation (manuals, videos, etc.) when new features are released.
- Collect feedback, concerns, requests and ideas from clients and communicate them to appropriate team members.
- Recommend best practices to support clients in getting the most out of our software.
- Quickly learn a sophisticated piece of software backwards and forwards.
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing in order to understand the issues and challenges our customers are facing.
- Diligent, organized, professional and friendly.
- Flawless follow-through - no dropped tickets!
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically.
- Self-starter who takes pride in their work.
- Empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Demonstrate willingness to co-operate with others and work for the greater good.
- Strong communication, listening and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Proper phone etiquette.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations
- Health Insurance
- A excellent position in a high growth company
- All those cool startup perks – Beer fridge, free snacks, happy hours, fun events, no dress code, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
Start-up culture – Can you answer, “yes” to all these questions?
- Do you prefer the hectic, ever-changing startup environment as opposed to a corporate, by-the-book one
- You are excited about the idea of rolling up your sleeves and working with a small team to get the job done, even if you need to do things that would be considered outside your direct job description
- You want to work in a company that aims to make an impact, and you want to know to see and feel the contribution you make to that
- You are passionate about what you do and show that passion in everything you do
Lead Generation for Offline Businesses
Our software ranges from SaaS models, and Downloadable Products.
We are currently seeking a Lube Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Training for wheel alignments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Ken and Wade Lanier have been servicing the cars and trucks of the North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Lake Park area for over 20 years now! A family owned business for over 30 years, they have highly qualified ASE Certified Master Technicians ready to help clients with all their automotive needs.
Team Member #48
Pollo Tropical is Hiring- Management, Team Member and Team Leader Opportunity for all locations. Competitive benefits and compensation, growth opportunities, paid training and much more. Come meet us during our Open House on Wednesday- December 6, 2017 From 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. We are waiting for you to join our exciting team. Address: Pollo Tropical #48 - 3061 Northlake Blvd, Lake Park, Fl 33403
Our people are loyal , responsible, results-driven, and growth-oriented. We operate some of the highest volume restaurants in the quick-casual segment. And, we only do it during lunch and dinner - so no "crack of dawn" mornings or "graveyard shifts" to manage. We cook our food from scratch, make our own sauces, and prepare our chicken on an open-flamed grill. We deliver food to our guests in an inviting and fun environment, staying true to our message that “life truly is better under the palm.”
We aren't looking for just any one, We're looking for business-minded leaders who want to earn, learn, and grow with us as they help us grow. The sky is the limit here at Pollo Tropical!
Through our Pollo Tropical University (PTU) , our managers and employees receive top-notch training on all aspects of the operations, while developing their leadership and business skills. As part of our family, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, quarterly bonuses, tuition reimbursement, meal discounts and a host of other employee rewards and services.
When you join our publicly traded company , you will be a part of the excitement that is known as Fiesta Restaurant Group ® (frgi.com). We specialize in the operation of fast-casual, ethnic restaurant brands that offer distinct flavors with a broad appeal at a compelling value. We currently own and operate the Taco Cabana and Pollo Tropical brands, with a total of 329 restaurants in the southern United States, and franchise the Pollo Tropical brand in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Seeking Experienced Electrical Project Manager - Wpb, FL
We are Loveland Electric, a successful electrical contractor based out of Lake Park, FL seeking an experienced Project Manager for upcoming projects in the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county areas! This individual must have a least 8-10 years experience working as an Electrical Project Manager; directing and overseeing all facets of the these upcoming Multi-Million Commercial and Industrial Projects.
We are excited to offer:
· Competitive Base Salary (Based on Experience)
· Medical Insurance after 60 days: – (*Base Plan - 50% paid by company)
· Benefits after 90 days of Employment
· 6 Paid Holidays, 4 Paid Sick/Personal Days
· 1 week Paid Vacation after 1 year employment/ 2 weeks after 3 years of employment
· Vehicle/ Vehicle Allowance/ Gas Card
· Laptop and company cell phone provided
· Continuing Education and Training offered by company
· Responsible for planning/preparing all contract administration, executing and directing project activities.
· Review and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts.
· Collaborate with Engineers, Programmers, and Technical personnel to gather correct information regarding project logistics and avoid future electrical issues.
· Travel to jobsites regularly to verify project scope and specifications, company standards, and compliance are within local and National Electric Code.
· Work closely with each Project Superintendent to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage including: job start coordination, vendor agreements, material and rental agreement management, purchase order process, subcontract agreements, submittals, and change orders.
· Manage all project-related expenses, materials, and budget tasks.
· Follow and enforce proper safety regulations and company policies regarding installation and maintenance.
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
· Build and maintain relationships with the inspectors and other trades.
· Ensure quality of work and address any problems or issues related to the project.
· Create documentation for future reference, reviewing electrical installation for correct functioning, and providing oversight for accuracy and consistency to electrical standards.
· Ability to plan and organize projects in order to meet project deadlines.
· Must be efficient and detail oriented to ensure quality of service.
· Must have strong communication, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
· Strong Computer Skills
· Familiarity with Accubid, Sage, AutoCAD a plus.
· Must have previous experience of 8-10 years as an Electrical Project Manager.
· Journeyman or Master Electrician license a plus, but not required.
· Must have valid drivers’ license with insurance acceptable history.
· Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
*If you meet these requirements and are interested in being considered for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume today!
*Loveland Electric is Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience, Quality, Service
Since 1941, the Loveland family has proudly provided the electrical contracting needs of South Florida. Our combined knowledge and experience have been passed down through four generations and continues to progress to this day. Our management team is one of the most experienced in the electrical contracting and service business in the entire region. This experience makes our workforce much more capable and efficient. We get the job done right in less time the first time and we pass those savings along to our customers.
Loveland Electric takes pride in our long history and the accumulated knowledge of our workforce. This is why we insist on extensive employee training and in educating our customers as to their needs and options on any given project. We set our standards of work and customer satisfaction at the highest levels of our industry.
Our client, a private investment management firm, located near West Palm Beach, Florida, is hiring a full-time permanent Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will determine the data architecture for all areas of the enterprise; identify complex problems and design and implement solutions; ensure the organization is using the best in class technologies.
The successful candidate will have at least 8 years of data management experience with large volumes of data preferably in financial services; proficient with data modeling and database design, OLTP and OLAP, data warehousing ETL/ELT workflows; and experience with big data technology and MPP databases (Matrix/Paracel, Vertica, Netezza, PDW, Greenplum); experience with .Net, C#, C++
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our client cannot sponsor visas and no applicants that require employer immigration sponsorship will be considered.
Reference job number 1489.
Why work with us?
Because we are different.
We do not strive for volume. We strive for quality. And our track record proves it:
- More than 90% of our contract placements complete their assignments and receive recommendations.
- More than 50% of our contract placements convert to permanent employees.
- More than 95% of our permanent placements are still in the job after 24 months.
- More than 50% of those hires have been promoted into senior level positions.
Contact The Vesume Group to discuss how we can help YOU.
The Vesume Group is both WBENC and SOMWBA certified as woman-owned.
Merchandiser - Retail
Merchandise Management Company is currently looking for an independent contractor to service various vendors in the Lake Park and Palm Beach Gardens area department stores. Flexible hours allow you to set your own schedule while meeting vendor deadlines. The position involves approximately 2-10 hours per month (year round), with additional hours during the September-December holiday season (up to 40 hrs/mo). Great supplementary or part-time income!
- Store Merchandising and Maintenance
- Replenish POP, Back Stock
- Set to POG
- Mark Downs and Price Adjustments
- Set Signage and Displays
- Ensure New Stock is on the Sales Floor
- Establish Rapport with Key Department Personnel
- Take Before and After Photos
- Access Project Info and Upload Timesheets via Web Portal
- Check Emails for Important Project Information
- Able to Lift 30 lbs
- Able to Climb a Ladder
The successful candidate will participate in the development of the next generation of biometric devices. This opening requires strong computer science fundamentals together with a well-rounded background spanning Windows, Linux, and Android. Candidates familiar with computer vision and image processing algorithm implementation are preferred. The hire will be involved with the entire software stack for the new, state-of-the-art biometric product line.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications within a Scrum team.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with hardware and firmware engineers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of C# and Windows Forms.
- Familiarity with Java and JNI.
- Experience with Windows, Android, and Linux (command line interfaces, vi).
- Understanding of threading models in Windows and Linux.
- Competence with Visual Studio, Android Studio, and Eclipse IDEs.
- Exposure to embedded systems and ARM processors.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good communication skills.
- Background in image processing and computer vision desired.
- Proficiency with C(C11)/C++.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE, or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Travel not required.
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of the local Florida labor market
- Oversee sites and monitor progress of construction
- The Super shall participate in generalizing with the project timeline, scheduling, change orders, RFI’s and other items.
- Read Plans, perform take offs for material and labor.
- Assist in the selection of contractors/vendors
- Supervise onsite crew and communicate with contractors; cultivate new contractors as needed
- Collect estimates from sub-contractors and participate in pricing exercises
- Ordering rough and finish materials in a timely matter and ensuring all required tools are prepared.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure project remains on schedule
- Work with city inspectors/planners and HOA to clear violations and permits interface with upper management and design team as needed
- Ability to work at a fast pace under minimal supervision
- Maintaining accurate job schedules on the mobile device created by the Project Manager.
- Super should reply to owner and owner rep emails and phone calls
- Computer skills a plus, email required, use of mobile devices required Coordinate/ organize subs and in-house labor and crew leaders at the job site.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Super is expected to understand the intricacies of client communication and manage it accordingly
- Schedule and oversee inspections as needed.
- Approving and ensuring on-site laborer budgets and purchase orders are accurate.
- Administrative: maintain a project’s administrative files, such as approved change orders, permits, proposals, and RFIs, up-to-date on both paper and virtual formats.
- Attend scheduled in-office team meeting as Company office as needed.
- Quality control: ensure the utmost quality is maintained and completed in the project’s scope of work
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!