Lake Worth Job Description Sample
We are dedicated to providing short and long term, sub-acute, and rehabilitation services to our Residents. We, at Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center, believe in providing our Residents, Staff and Family Members the best in quality care and services. Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center leads the market through its dedicated staff members , quality care, initiatives, and satisfied Residents. Our Residents are our highest priority, and our Staff Members are the greatest resource in accomplishing and surpassing per-established goals. It is the dedication to our Residents, Staff Members and Family Members that make Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center a premier provider of healthcare in our community.
We are now recruiting an Administrator/LNHA to lead, mentor and promote excellent quality of care while promoting an effective operational outcome. Responsibilities include management and administration of human resources, the physical plant and financial assets in accordance with established laws, regulations, policies and ethical practices to deliver quality health services and sound business management practices.
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set forth in Oasis Health and Rehab Center’s policies and procedures, as well as applicable federal and state laws and applicable professional standards
- Administer the day-to-day operations of the facility
- Lead planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee management and financial performance.
- Ensure that all departments work collaboratively towards long-range goals to accomplish the vision and mission of the overall organization
- Organize resources (Human and Financial)
- Prepare annual budget for approval by Senior Regional Management
- Communicate approved budget to Department Managers and hold each manager accountable for quality and fiscal performance
- Delegate accountability and authority to Department Managers to effectively manage respective areas of responsibility to reach identified goals
- Ensure employees receive compliance training and education necessary to perform their job responsibilities
- Monitor employee performance, as well as, identifying and responding to identified compliance issues
- Keep confidential all patient information received in accordance with HIPAA
- Perform other duties as assigned and as needed
- Current and active LNHA in State of Florida
- MUST have at least 3 years experience working as an Administrator in a SNF of comparable size and complexity!
- Undergraduate degree in Health Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience (five years in LTC)
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Lead and motivate staff to provide quality care to our residents and accomplish the financial goals for effective and successful operations
- Able to communicate in English effectively through verbal and written means
- Ability to work within under stress and in emergency situations with tight deadlines
- Understand principles of growth and development of adult lifespan, with the ability to provide care appropriate for geriatric patients
Architectural Project Manager
We are seeking highly motivated and uniquely talented Job Captain to join our team.
Applicants must have a degree in Architecture, LEED AP, 2+ years of working experience in Schematic Design through Construction Administration phases and proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD Architecture, and Photoshop.
please provide/ include in your resume clear descriptions of specific projects and responsibilities.
Include succinct cover letter, references and phone number.
if you fit this position , please send resume and your information to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processor / File Presentations
The position consist of compiling shop drawing submittal from templates, organizing O&M manuals and general order processing. A candidate should be a detailed person and the ability to understand very basic drawings and AutoCAD is preferred.
Customer Service Representative / Bilingual
Insurance staff position---State Farm Agent Team Member. Are you outgoing and customer -focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! Employee of State Farm Agent must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
Spa Attendant/Male Locker Room- Forbes Five Star Resort
- The spa attendant (Male Locker Room) is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable.
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in treatment rooms (as applicable), workout areas, closets, and dispensary (as applicable)
- Escorts members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to members/guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility issues
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
• Ability to have conversations with members/guest so that information that is conveyed is understood.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
.• Strong team player.
• Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure
.• Must have an eye for detail
.• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods
.• Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force constantly to move light objects
.• This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest supplies such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts
.• The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical, mechanical, and electrical hazards.
Helpdesk Analyst/Technical Support
Helpdesk Analyst aka Support Tech / Technical Support Specialist
The main responsibility will be to provide technical support related to computers and network operations. This includes initially receiving calls from users either online or by telephone and troubleshooting the problem until it is resolved. It also involves updating the system log by creating a problem ticket and entering the details of the problem. This job requires excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to multi-task due to simultaneous problem calls in some instances. This person will work in an office environment and will need to interact with users as well as other support staff. This person may be assigned a rotation shift schedule but currently we are looking for 8:30am- 5:30pm or 9am- 6pm.
Systems knowledge required: Microsoft Windows, Exchange, and Office Suite, RDP/VCN, Remote Apps, SharePoint 2010 and higher.
Hardware: Computer setup, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Faxes, Surface Pro, Galaxy Book, Droid/Apple cell phones, Mitel phone system.
Knowledge not required but helpful: database knowledge (SQL, Access, jBASE)
Certifications: A+ (required), possible MCTS or working on it, High School diploma (required) or higher.
Responsible for phone support (as well as face to face support) of the above items (Systems and Hardware).
Basic troubleshooting skills (pc software, hardware and connectivity).
Logging support calls – first line support.
Troubleshooting, repairing and maintain workstations and printers remotely and onsite.
Replacing toner and keeping inventory of it.
Replacing battery backups.
Setting up cell phones.
Setting up scan guns for the warehouse.
Keeping track of IT inventory / Organizing IT supply room.
Running database reports (training will be provided).
Excellent communication and organizational skills a must! Will train if you do not meet all the IT requirements mentioned above.... Customer service skills, great work ethics, great attitude and great organization skills a must.
Eastern Metal Offers:
Health Benefits, Vacation, Holiday, Sick Pay and a Matching 401k
Must pass criminal background and drug screening
Eastern Metal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Teller Part Time Central Palm Beach
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers? financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers,? and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
A teller provides exceptional customer service and spends almost all of his/her time working with Wells Fargo?s most important asset, our customers. Tellers are responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate.? Tellers are expected to always balance their cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.??
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
The schedule for this position is 20 hours per week with a flexible schedule based on business need.? Normal work schedules typically fall between the hours of 7AM-7PM.?? Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.?
Position requires full-time training for 2 weeks.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members
- Experience offering products and services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
? Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
FL-Lake Worth: 319 Lake Ave - Lake Worth, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 268,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 27 on Fortune's 2016 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available on Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: "We want to satisfy all our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially."
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. © 2016 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs
Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been?
Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering: Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)Excellent compensation and benefitsASAP starts available Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies with one free, quick & short "More Information Request" Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.BLSNo sponsorships available
No felonies.No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health (Part-Time)
To be the Health Care Safety Net for Palm Beach County
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is an integrated public health system established by the voters as a special taxing district. The safety-net system is an equal opportunity employer of approximately 1,300 employees.
The Health Care District provides challenging and fulfilling employmentopportunities through itshealth coverage programs for uninsured residents, a pharmacy operation, a nationally-recognized Trauma System that includes the Trauma Hawk Aeromedical Program, adult and pediatric services at the C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics throughout the county, a School Health program which staffs registered nurses in nearly 170 public schools, short-term or long-term inpatient care at the Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and the county's only public hospital, Lakeside Medical Center, which serves the rural, western Glades' communities.
For more information, visit .
C.L. Brumback LinkedIn -
General Statement of Job
This position evaluates and treats patients of the Health Care District Primary Care Clinics.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Assesses and records patients' medical and surgical history, physical and psychosocial needs.
Compiles and evaluates medical and psychological histories of the patients.
Performs complete physical assessments of patients.
Identifies and evaluates problems, complaints, and symptoms as reported and presented by patients, by patient families, or by staff about the patients.
Initiates treatment and therapies according to the protocols established mutually between the ARNP and supervising physician.
Prescribes medications, monitors medications, and alters medication according to the protocols established mutually between the ARNP and the supervising physician.
Orders and performs tests and procedures according to the protocols established mutually between the ARNP and the supervising physician.
Plans and conducts health education for patients, families and facility staff related to the patient's medical condition, treatment, or prognosis.
Participates in the facility's quality assurance/quality monitoring program.
Participates in the patients' plan of care, interdisciplinary team meetings, committee meetings and rehabilitation meetings when necessary.
Discusses findings as needed with attending physician, consulting staff, and medical service providers.
Reviews the results of tests and procedures, making notations and changes in patients' plans or orders according to the protocols established mutually between the ARNP and the supervising physician.
Performs mental status exams.
Continually monitors the health care services provided and changes orders as necessary to meet the individual patient needs according to the protocols established mutually between the ARNP and the supervising physician.
Contacts the physician for any condition requiring direct evaluation or specific consultation by the physician according to the protocols established mutually between the ARNP and the supervising physician.
Interacts with patients' family members, as needed.
Emergency duty may be required of the incumbent that includes working in Red Cross shelters or to perform other emergency duties including, but not limited to, responses to threats or disasters, man-made or natural.
Additionally, incumbents are required to perform emergency response and management duties for Palm Beach County as required.
Degree requirements per the Florida State Board of Nursing for ARNPs; Master's Degree preferred.
Three (3) to five (5) years previous experience in caring for critically/terminally ill or aging persons required.
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
State of Florida, Department of Health Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner required; must have signed agreement with licensed physician in accordance with Florida law. May require a valid Florida Driver's License dependent on assignment.
ARNP Registration required.
The Health Care District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace. Veterans preferred. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process or candidates with other questions should contact Human Resources .
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!