Lakeland Job Description Sample
Substitute Teachers - Teach Children Online
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Managed Care Sales Executive
Job Title\: Managed Care Sales Executive
Job Grade\: P6
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to deliver growth across Conduent for our Workers Compensation program selling Medical Cost management solutions, while targeting our largest competitors. The candidate must have at least 4 + years' experience in Workers Compensation market. Deliver growth charter around Medical Cost Management across Conduent. Execute on sales with targeted pursuit against our competitors within market.
Primary owner sales processes and sales operations activities, including developing metric driven performance dashboards, Sales Playbook and usage of SalesForce.com.
Analyze data and provide findings to support key strategic decisions on issues ranging from quota to organizational structure
Manage the analysis of sales performance trends, create methodologies to accurately forecast short and long-term sales performance, and support Senior Management in sales planning and target setting processes
Conduct research and provide findings to support key strategic decision including organizational structure, compensation planning, and territory assignments
Manage our monthly and quarterly forecasting / planning
Build and optimize our lead generations strategy
Ensure that our various systems are integrated and that data is accurate.
Develop and make regular recommendations on how to improve our metrics and Sales KPIs.
Find and implement process and policy changes; making our sales team more productive and streamlining operational processes.
Optimize the sales funnel.
Gather continuous feedback from salesforce and sales leadership to find opportunities to improve sales process and manage implementation of necessary modifications
Support the development of competitive intelligence processes to collect and evaluate competitive actions, customer win-loss experience
Regularly present key sales reports to Senior Leadership and Executive Teams
Manage variable sales incentive plan administration and ensure accurate and timely payout of incentives and alignment between incentives and performance
Partner with Finance on Sales reporting & analytics.
Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree/MBA preferred
3+ Years of Sales Operations experience (Sales Management, Sales Operations, Management Consulting)
Experience with business-to-business sales with long sales cycles.
Experience managing compensation programs
Experience with Salesforce.com required
Salesforce mastery\: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows; Salesforce / Wave Analytics highly preferred.
Experience with establishing sales best practices and processes for rapid growth stage companies.
Change management skills; experience developing and implementing processes, policies, or tools
Capable of working well in cross-functional teams as a constructive and effective member
Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical efforts for the company
Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills
Strong practical and analytical skills
Strong business acumen with a good understanding of the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically, with familiarity with statistical analysis
Deep understanding of how sales models & sales processes work
Proven project leadership skills, Able to run numerous activities & projects simultaneously
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first\:
click here to access or download the form.
Sr. Systems Administrator
This Position requires ability to obtain Security Clearance. Must be an American citizen.
CISSP - Certification required
Experience: 7-10+ years
We are looking for a senior technical support to provide remote and onsite IT services for our small to mid-size business clients. Responsible for planning, designing, upgrading, and supporting a companies’ computer systems; providing a full range of IT support from helpdesk to servers and networking. Employ your technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows based business technologies to design, deploy and support business-class IT solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Windows server installations and upgrades
- End-user support, Windows workstation maintenance and problem resolution, and follow-up
- Security implementation, maintenance, monitoring and support (firewalls, anti-malware, intrusion detection, patch management, etc.)
- Office 365 migrations, deployments and support
- Backup and recovery solutions deployment, monitoring and maintenance
- Manage remote monitoring and automated maintenance services including patch management, anti-malware and event notifications
- Perform pro-active maintenance such as server patching, hardware updates, etc.
- Optimize IT systems, automate tasks and processes, and contribute efficiencies that improve client productivity
- Time and ticket management
- Shared documentation upkeep
- Adhere to and help improve team standards, best practices and procedures
- Windows Server and Professional operating systems expertise
- Windows Active Directory experience
- Network design, configuration and deployment expertise
- Secure computing and networking skills
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Hyper-V experience
- Dell hardware familiarity helps
- SonicWALL experience is a plus
- Excellent communications skills are required
- Windows Server 2012/2008
- Windows 10
- Office 2013/2016
- Active Directory
- IIS (Web server)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- File servers
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Dell Rapid Recovery (Backup software)
- SonicWall Router
- Dell Power Connect Switches
- VOIP Phones
- IP Cameras
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
- Knowledge Management
- .NET Web Applications
- SharePoint Development
- Content Management
- Server/System Support
- New Equipment Training
- Web-Based Portal Services
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 PTO hours accrue each year
Pre-Cast Concrete Laborer
Pre-Cast Concrete Wet or Dry Finishers will pour and cast precast concrete products and add final touches before they leave the facility for the construction site. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Accurately read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
2. Cut, bend, place, and tie steel rebar.
3. Prepare steel molds for filling with concrete.
4. Place concrete in molds from pour bucket.
5. Finish fresh concrete with trowel after placing in molds.
6. Disassemble steel molds and remove hardened product following day.
7. Mold/form building.
8. Facility maintenance and housekeeping.
9. Cleaning yard and picking up trash.
10. Must adhere to all Intrepid and OSHA safety requirements.
11. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
12. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Rental Representative - Part-Time
Delivery Driver/Crew Leader
Southern Furniture Leasing is a family owned/operated company providing furniture, housewares, and appliance rentals for over 40+ years. With over 5 branches in the Southeast, SFL is rapidly expanding and looking for highly motivated individuals seeking long term growth with a great company.
The Delivery Driver position is a full time job. Our Driver’s shall be responsible but not limited to the following activities:
· Repair, sort, and load/unload all items needed for daily deliveries and pick-ups.
· Maintain, operate, and be responsible for a 26’ box truck and a crew of 1-2 helpers.
· Deliver/Install items to customer’s residences while upholding a companywide commitment to excellent customer service.
· Perform routine service calls, product exchanges, and returns.
· Maintain, repair, organize, and clean both the merchandise and warehouse workspace.
- As condition of employment must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and possess a valid Driver’s License.
· Position routinely requires lifting and loading of items up to 75lbs without assistance.
· Highly motivated, flexible, and hard working. Must be capable of working flexible hours as hours are based on customer needs. A normal work week is at least 50 hours.
· Must be able to interact well with others in a team setting.
This is not a 9-5pm job. There will not be a week that you do not receive overtime hours. There are multiple opportunities to travel/receive extra hours during our multiple busy seasons
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-class educational opportunities in the industry. If you’re looking to be the best in the business join our team!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Lease Truck Driver - CDL A
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!