Lakeville Job Description Sample
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Auto Technician - Lakeville, MN
Valvoline Instant Oil Changesm delivers a premium retail automotive experience by providing our customers with the very best preventive maintenance service available today. Our goal is to craft each customer experience to reflect our legendary history of greatness and innovation in the industry. At Valvoline Instant Oil Change we strive to live our vision and values by being fair and honest with our employees and customers, being great at what we do, recognizing and celebrating achievement, and making our jobs fun!
In your role as Auto Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring a world-class customer experience by:
- Facilitating face-to-face interactions with our guests
- Evaluating customer needs
- Advising our customers on their automotive needs based on manufacturer recommendations
- Contributing to a fun team atmosphere
- Performing automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
To qualify for the Auto Technician position, you should:
- Be friendly and willing to work as part of a great team devoted to the customer
- Be willing to learn
- Be able and willing to lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and be able to work with your hands above your head
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to climb stairs
We offer a wealth of benefits and growth opportunities, including 270+ hours of comprehensive on-the-job training designed to provide you with all the skills and knowledge youll need to succeed in your career at VIOC. Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans
- Unique promotional program that results in 98% of our Service Center Managers being promoted from hourly service center positions
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Flexible work schedule
- No late evenings
At Valvoline Instant Oil Change, we provide an award-winning training program to get you up-to-speed and on your way! We dont require that you have previous automotive experience, but we do require that you have a desire to learn and grow in an environment that provide numerous promotional opportunities. Its time to put your career back in your hands! Come join us as we build the worlds leading engine and automotive preventive maintenance company by bringing Hands on Expertise and an unwavering commitment to acquiring, developing, and protecting the best talent in the world!
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Excel Staffing has partnered with a premier manufacturing company in the Lakeville, MN area. We have immediate openings for Line Workers, Product Handlers, Product Blenders. Looking for candidates on ALL shifts - 8 and 12 hour shifts!! ALL positions are temp to hire.
- Basic packaging on a moving production line
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- No experience needed - entry level
- No English needed
Product Handlers and
- Moving bulk product, mixing ingredients, operating a pallet jack, quality checks
- High school diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing or Food related experience required (6 months minimum)
Excel Staffing is one of the top placement services in the Twin Cities area. We primarily staff for manufacturing/light industrial positions.
Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bagels Hiring All Positions
Here at Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels, we want your personality and friendly smile to make YOUR Coffee & Bagels a community place people love. Stop into a location today and see what we're all about!
Each team member is a brand ambassador. We are here to share an extraordinary experience through:
Commitment to our Guests : Quality, Innovation, Connection
Commitment to our Community : Engagement, Acceptance, Responsibility
Commitment to our Team Members : Listen, Develop, Recognize
Our Team Enjoys:
Flexibility! Full time and part time positions available·
Quality of Life: Great Hours of Operation
Training mix of online and hands-on learning; mentorship conducted by passionate leaders·
Development opportunities for growth and advancement·
Clean environment and ingredients
Team Member, Baker, and Shift Leader positions currently available!
Team Member: https://secure.jobappnetwork.com/apply/c_caribou/l_en/Store-Team-Member-job-Lakeville-MN-US-1966035.html#s
Shift Leader: https://secure.jobappnetwork.com/apply/c_caribou/l_en/Shift-Leader-job-Lakeville-MN-US-1966034.html#s
CDL A Driver Flatbed Owner Operator
CDL-A Owner Operators- Flatbed Stepdeck Multi Axle RGN
Bennett is looking for Owner Operators with open deck experience pulling the following trailers: Flatbed, Stepdeck, and multi axle RGN's. We also offer Lease Purchase Opportunities.
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Driver Referral
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Lead Toddler Teacher
Are you creative, energetic, fun to be with and love children? Do you spend too much time on Pinterest looking for new ideas? Have a great love of teaching? If so, we are looking for you. We have, Full Time, Lead teacher positions available at our Farmington, Oakdale and Lakeville locations.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
IT Security Administrator
IT Security Administrator
- Strategic planning and execution to develop and maintain security standards throughout the company’s systems and functional units.
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security and host-based security systems.
- Research and recommend software patches, remove or otherwise mitigate known control weaknesses.
- Perform remedial actions as a result of threat and vulnerability assessments or audits.
- Prepare and analyze security incident and event data reporting.
- Train staff on the use of applicable security tools and resolution of security issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems, procedures and security diagrams.
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions.
- Monitor and analyze suspicious network activity and make recommendations for resolution.
- Serve on projects and initiatives to develop, plan and implement network and distributed system security technologies.
- Serves as a liaison with product/service providers and internal staff in security support of application development; operations, network and compliance teams.
- Perform system and application vulnerability testing.
- Completes responses to client/vendor security questionnaires & assessments. Develops and manages a library of standard questions/responses for use by other department leaders.
- Support information security architectural requirements.
- Serve on projects, initiatives or within teams to address Event Management; Identity & Access Management, Risk & Control Assessment, Threat & Vulnerability Management, and Security Best Practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 or more years of work experience in IT Security or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity/access management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers; switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Strong technical knowledge of current systems; software, protocols and standards, including TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems and security applications.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies with flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and build long-term relationships with staff.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles including vendors and IT Systems & Software Development personnel.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- One or More Relevant Security Certifications (CEH, CPT, CWAPT, CREA, CompTIA Security+, CISSP)
- Experience with common Information Security standards, certifications, frameworks, best practices, etc. (ISO27001, SOC2, HITRUST, NIST, OWASP, etc.).
- Familiarity with security and procedural best practices related to DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience configuring Firewalls, IPS, Multi-Factor Authentication, Proxies, Antivirus, DLP, and other Information Security Tools including scanning, baseline, and remediation reporting tools.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Trusted by thousands of organizations across all industries, we serve Fortune 500 companies, world renowned hospitals and healthcare providers, leading colleges and universities, and more. As a pioneer in background screening, we use our experience and innovative spirit to help organizations create, manage and streamline their background screening programs. We take pride in understanding our customers unique needs and we excel at responding to complex requirements with real-world, effective solutions.
We also help individuals take control of their personal information and reputation with our QualifiedFirst solution. QualifiedFirst lets individuals proactively manage and share their background, qualifications and reputation - giving them power and a competitive edge.
Our mission is to provide a remarkable customer experience with a spirit of service, commitment and excellence in all that we do.
Facility Service Worker
Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is seeking qualified, energetic individuals to work as a Floating Facility Services Worker with the Lakeville Public Schools. Employees would be performing all custodian duties along with general maintenance and janitorial duties. Employees will work as a floating employee and qualified candidates must be able to travel to any school site. This is a short-term contract-to-hire position with a raise to $18/hr after hire
- Sweep, dust mop and wet mop hallways, floors and stairs, strip, seal and wax floors, vacuum and shampoo carpet
- Clean washroom walls, floors, tiles and fixtures. Replenish washroom supplies
- Empty wastebaskets and move large containers of trash and garbage to central disposal area. Move boxed supplies from storeroom to other parts of building
- Set up, disassemble, and move tables, chairs, furniture and equipment
- Wash walls and furniture with industrial wall-washing and furniture washing machines
- Remove snow and ice from sidewalks and other paved surfaces using manual or powered equipment. Spread sand and salt
- Mow and trim grassy areas surrounding building
- Dust room and office furniture, windowsills and other surfaces
- Clean blackboards and erasers
- Clean swimming pool floors
- Adjust and/or replace window shades
- Replace light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, and wash light fixtures
- Patch broken windows
- Lock and secure building as required
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Some knowledge of general housekeeping and cleaning techniques
- Some skill in operating a wide variety of tools and powered equipment such as buffers, scrubbers, vacuums, mowers, snow blowers, and hand tools
- Working ability to interact with school personnel, students, and the public in a tactful and effective manner
- Working ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Working ability to endure sustained periods of physical activity including some heavy lifting
- Background check
- Shifts will be either Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday as needed
- Summer hours will be any time between 6am-6:30pm
- During the school year, shifts will be either 2pm-10pm or 3pm-11pm
- Working ability to endure sustained periods of physical activity
- Continuously for weights up to 15 pounds
- Frequently for weights up to 30 pounds
- Occasionally for weights up to 50 pounds
- Rarely for weights above 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and/or pull up to 110 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to climb stairs frequently and ladders occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
As the leading staffing firm located in the Midwest, we always have a variety of industrial positions available on all three shifts including: assembly line jobs, manufacturing jobs, warehouse jobs, medical assembly jobs, CNC machinist jobs, packaging jobs and many other temporary and temp-to-perm jobs in the Midwest.
We offer excellent wages, a unique employee benefits plan, and job training programs are available to those who qualify. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees and you will be guided through the application process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!