Laminated Plastic Tabletop Molding Wrapper Job Description Sample
Molding Technician For Plastic Injection Molding Machines
Great Company! Leading laboratory products manufacturing company located in Petaluma is seeking an experienced Molding Technician for Plastic Injection Molding Machines.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Set up plastic injection molding machines to run concurrent production.
- Has responsibility for following molding operating procedures. Visually inspects molding machine and mold before placing mold in the machine.
- Use hoist, if necessary, to place mold in machine.
- Be able to set up assignments and complete work orders.
- Following set up procedure and evaluation of work order data, to proceed to set up the running operation of the injection molding machine.
- Be able to enter data in computer.
- Before running determine that all auxiliary equipment is available and production is ready. Checking dryers, chillers, mold heaters, chutes, special nozzles, and cleans area.
- Monitor production to run as close as possible to the standard cycle time.
- Operate machinery within the guidelines of all safety standards.
- Maintain quality of product.
- Visual inspection by use of calipers, comparators and gauge pins.
- Removing of molds by following department procedures.
- Responsible for shut down and lock-out procedures.
- Be able to rotate shifts for the purpose of covering sick, vacations and training purposes from days to nights and vice versa.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of 3 year experience in a manufacturing environment (injection molding machines a plus).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to operate injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment and applicable tools.
- Bilingual a plus
Plastic Injection Molding
We are currently looking for candidates that are interested in working at a plastic injection molding facility in Dayton.
Shift times: Monday to Friday 7am to 730pm ($10.25/hour)
Sunday to Thursday nights 7pm to 730am ($10.75/hour)
You would be responsible for machine operating, trimming, and potentially forklift driving if need be.
This is a temp-to-hire position within as little as 30 days! Afterwards, your pay would increase to $13.50/hour+!!!
Die Setter - 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift - Plastic Injection Molding
Position Title Die Setter- 2nd or 3rd shift- Plastic Injection Molding- OH
Location Newton Falls, OH
Custom injection molding manufacturer has immediate full-time openings for Die Setters.
Must have previous Die Setting experience to include:
* Ability to assemble or disassemble equipment and trouble-shoot the Mold changing process.
* Understanding of basic equipment set-up to include thread sizes and metrics.
* Set-up, pull Dies and prepare Presses for all capacities of production process.
* Perform product changes per established procedure.
* Set-up and check all auxiliary equipment as required.
* Understanding of product material melting point and purging method/temperature.
* Assist Process Tech with trouble-shooting Press operation.
Must be able to train or work any shift and overtime as needed; be detail oriented, have excellent oral/written communication skills, basic PC aptitude and comprehensive math and reading skills.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Must have previous Die Setting experience in plastic injection molding.
2. Ability to assemble or disassemble equipment and trouble-shoot the Mold changing process.
3. Understanding of basic equipment set-up to include thread sizes and metrics.
Process Engineer - Plastic Injection Molding
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing organization who specializes in plastic injection molded components for the automotive industry. They are actively seeking a Process/Manufacturing Engineer due to a recent promotion. This facility has experienced five consecutive years of double digit growth and was named by JD POWER & Associates as a "Top Culture Company" in 2017.
- The Process/Manufacturing Engineer will report to the Plant Engineering Manager and support manufacturing while managing Product launches
- Leads APQP requirements
- Understand injection molding manufacturing processes, incorporate processes into designs that can be successfully manufactured
- Troubleshooting existing injection molding processes
- Candidate will work cross functionally with Quality Engineering and Manufacturing/Process Engineering
- Work closely with Plant Engineering Manager and Plant Manager to define KPI's (key performance indicators) and measurables
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred for consideration
- Candidate should be well versed in Plastic Injection Molding process, equipment, and manufacturing
- $70-$90k plus bonus
- Full relocation is available
Plastic Injection Molding Quality Inspector
PLEASE NOTE APPLICATION RULES, POLICY GUIDELINES AT BOTTOM OF POSTING BEFORE APPLYING TO ENSURE YOUR APPLICATION CAN BE PROCESSED AND CONSIDERED.
DUTIES: You will be responsible for: (1) Quality inspection of manufacturing production items in an engineering and manufacturing environment; (2) Monitoring, measuring, and inspection of production parts daily to ensure compliance and quality standards are successfully met; (3) Championing ISO 9001:2008 quality and performance standards, metrics, policies, programs, and guidelines; (4) Quality inspection of manufactured items including first piece inspection and throughout each stage of the manufacturing process, and with each manufacturing line run segment of the overall production process; (5) Final quality inspection of manufactured items to allow for successful approval, release, and shipment to customers; (6) Designing, configuring, implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting the performance of manufacturing lines, and quality and testing equipment and processes; (7) Logging manufacturing and quality related data, and communicating manufacturing and quality related data to necessary groups, individuals, customers on a pro-active basis; (8) Oversight of manufacturing production that failed to meet quality inspection and standards; (9) Ensuring that Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) or targets are met and exceeded on a consistent basis; (10) Consistently searching for opportunity to drive change, improvement, and enhancement to the manufacturing product lifecycle and quality inspection process to continuously improve and raise the bar on organizational excellence; (11) Acting as a champion, Subject Matter Expert (SME), evangelist, and advocate of quality within the organization and the industry.
MUST have 3+ years of STRONG/CURRENT technical hands-on quality inspection of manufacturing production processes, equipment, and end-product inspection AND STRONG/CURRENT 9001:2008 experience in a live, manufacturing environment that produces precision type items made of plastic, steel, metal, composites, etc.
MUST have a PASSION and ENTHUSIASM for acting as a CHAMPION of quality inspection, and in continuously acting as the TECHNICALLY oriented QUALITY INSPECTION EVANGELIST in a manufacturing production environment.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT core experience as the person who owns First Piece Inspection.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT experience with manufacturing Quality Management Systems (QMS), and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
Pluses: CMM. PPAP. Manufacturing quality vision systems. Automotive. First Article Inspection (FAI). Aerospace. Automotive. Gears. Shafts. Rings. Hubs. Housings. Spindles. Flanges. Discs. Sleeves. Blanks.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND CRITERIA:
Only applicants currently residing within the US can be considered. Applicants from outside of the US cannot be considered for this role.
This is a FULL-TIME W2 corporate IT employment opportunity with salary/bonus/benefits. This is NOT a consulting nor contracting role nor Corp to Corp (C2C) role nor can resumes from consulting firms be considered.
RESUMES WITH COMPLETE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION INCLUDING FULL NAME, FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS CAN ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN ORDER TO FULFILL FEDERAL EOE AND AUDIT COMPLIANCE POLICY AND PROCESS. RESUMES WITHOUT THIS REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
LINKEDIN "RESUMES" CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS THEY LACK THE NECESSARY CONTACT INFORMATION AND DO NOT PROVIDE THE NECESSARY SUBSTANCE FOR EVALUATION AND PROCESSING. APPLICANTS WHO USE THE LINKEDIN VERSION OF A RESUME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR THE ROLE THEY APPLY FOR.
The online questionnaire associated with this role MUST be completed fully. Applicants who do not complete this questionnaire cannot be considered.
We are able to provide strategic and tactical professionals to the 'C' level office and we perform contingency, container, and retainer based search projects.
We also help firms evaluate their workflow, process, and interview methodology and help them identify areas that can be improved upon, areas that are performing exceptionally well, and create unique metrics more core to the candidate experience to provide feedback that has been missing historically.
Much can be done to make the hiring experience more rewarding, satisfying, effective, competitive, and successful for all parties involved and that is where we come in.
We create a win-win for the employer, and the employment candidates by helping drive process improvement and adaption of competitive hiring "best practices". By helping firms perform more effectively while introducing them to candidates they cannot normally approach on their own, we create a formula and process that truly raises the bar on quality and prompt hiring.
Helping our clients change, evolve, and perform at higher standards is a very rewarding experience---especially when it benefits the entire organization and the candidate's hiring experience which in today's social media world, is essential and critical.
It's also respectful and courteous, and the way it should be done.
And that makes our whole existence worthwhile!
Moldsetter - Plastic Injection Molding
Employee to perform mold setting duties. Experience required. Plastic Processing experience is a plus. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Plastic Injection Molding Processor
Plastic Injection molding processor
Start up and shut down of injection molding machines
First article inspection as well as continuous improvement to cycles, overall product QC, and materials
Plastic Engineering degree a plus
Plastic Injection Molding
Plastic Injection Molding
Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for Plastic Injection Molding Operating for a manufacturing company in Grand Rapids, MI. The Plastic Injection Molding candidate will be responsible for production as needed for a plastics company in Grand Rapids.
These positions will also work on continuous improvements with regard to workmanship standards, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations.
All 3 shifts
$10 - $10.50 per hour
Temp to hire with pay increase and insurance on hire in!
Responsibilities of the Plastic Injection Molding:
- Production of orders
- Quality checks of orders
- Packing and staging of orders
- Complete paperwork during shift
Requirements of the Plastic Injection Molding:
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of project
- Excellent Attendance
- Interested and qualified candidates for the Plastic Injection Molding opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
In 2016, Snelling received Inavero's coveted Best of Staffing award in recognition of our exemplary customer service - an honor bestowed on less than two percent of staffing companies in the industry.
R&D Engineer Plastic Injection Molding
Our fast paced client is looking for a Research & Development Engineer with plastic injected molding experience.
5++ years of recent plastic injection molding engineering experience.
Must have the plastics background - aerospace preferred.
Must have BS Degree and significant experience with plastic molding processes.
Provides technical leadership, conducts design activities, perform non metallic material evaluations, analytical studies and new product development project management to develop and validate new product definition for non-metallic products and product families by performing the following duties.
• Perform new material evaluations and build expertise and database on non metallic materials (Thermoplastics, thermo sets, filled or not) including but not limited to: the test conditions, test methods to be used, material mechanical / chemical / environmental performances as well as the associated injection molding parameters and constraints.
• Build expertise on non metallic materials applications in regard with our fastener core business. Identify product technical specifications for which non metallic materials are fulfilling the needs, define best suitable material choice and promote the use of such materials.
• Designs and develops new products and product families. Modifies existing products to meet new customer demands and industry expectations.
• Performs R&D functions in selecting new applications, materials, manufacturing methods, finishes etc.
• Participates in development of the client's US Corporate Technical Center.
• Manages new product development projects from concept development to design/product definition, verification and validation.
• Coordinates building of product prototypes.
• Plans, develops and manages experimental design validation test programs.
• Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Works with plastic, molding and finishing suppliers to develop qualify and implement technologies aimed at reducing costs, simplifying manufacturing, work with tooling vendors and manufacturing plants to design, fabricate, and qualify injection molding tooling.
Machine Operators, Plastic Injection Molding Operators With Forklift
Machine Operators, Plastic Injection Molding Machine Operators with forklift certification – Auto parts manufacturer seeks 4 Plastic Injection Molding Machine Operators with a forklift certification to setup and run the injection molding machines at their production facility in Northeast San Antonio.
These are full-time positions where you will earn a highly competitive salary, based on your experience, plus an excellent company benefits package.
To be considered, you must
- Have at least 3 three years of injection molding machine operating experience.
- Have a valid forklift certification.
- Be able to read measuring devices such as micrometers, Vernier calipers, and Acu-Guages.
- Have experience using hand tools.
- Be able to operate overhead cranes.
- Be able to read and interpret blue prints.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
If you are a skilled injection molding machine operator seeking a wonderful career opportunity at a company that promotes from within, then please send your resume now.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 210-521-1700
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!