Lamination Assembler Job Description Sample
Core Lamination / Laminated Mattress Assembly
Company Overview & Objectives Diamond Mattress is a stable and growing mattress manufacturer with over 70 years of experience and passion. We are looking for a hands on, skilled individual to help develop our human resources department. If you are looking for a dynamic environment to utilize your skills then our team is the place for you. Diamond Mattress Mission Statement: “To enhance the lives of our customers, employees, and communities by delivering world-class sleep products.” Diamond Mattress Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Deliver World Class Service
Use Good Judgment & be Accountable for Results
Maintain a Safe & Healthy Environment
Be Passionate & Persistent
Communicate Openly & Often
Be Original, Try Something New Every Day
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
Lead by Example & Build a Positive Team Spirit
Cultivate Strong, Lasting Partnerships Key Competencies
Able to stand/walk 100% of the time
Able to lift, push upwards of 50+ .lbs.
Capable of comprehending the English language (read/write)-Basic
Capable of performing basic math functions
Able to wear PPI All Day (Safety Glasses, Back Support, Gloves)
Ability to use both hands/feet to operate equipment
Ability to work with Teams
Perform at ambient temperature environment
High attention to detail and quality
Good Organizational skills
Able to follow BOM (Build of materials)
Ability to follow and complete schedules as required
Ability to create production and quality reports
Ability to follow Safety Procedures
Work special schedule and starting time
Other tasks as assigned Duties & Responsibilities
Read and comprehend standard measurements
Read and comprehend production schedule
Assemble core mattress assembly working on a buildup table
Spray glue on foam
Insert spring unit into foam assembly
Add layers of foam following construction instructions
Close core assembly cover using spray glue
Cover core assembly with fabric
Move already assemble product using pallets and pallet jacks
Feed packaging machine
Box and label product
Load product in trailer
Other duties may be assigned NOTE: All candidates will be required to take a Drug Test and Physical Exam. They must pass both to be eligible for employment at Diamond Mattress. ID: 2018-1034 External Company Name: Diamond Mattress Company Inc. External Company URL: http://www.diamondmattress.com/Diamond-Mattress/Default.aspx
Fiberglass Lamination / Boat Production General Labor
Bass Pro Shops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lamination Quality Manager
Thor Motor Coach, the #1 Motorhome Brand in North America is seeking a
Lamination Quality Manager.
Working with employees
Fixing processes and identifying areas of improvement and ensuring that a quality product is sent out in an efficient and timely manner
3 - 5 years Lamination and Management experience
Valid Driver's License, travel locally to manufacturing plants
Capable of managing high stressful situations
1St & 2Nd Shift Lamination
This is a temp - perm position. Mon- Fri 2:30pm- 11pm. We are looking for reliable, independent, and motivated workers to join our team. If you have a background in any of these fields; fiberglass lamination, construction , carpentry, painting, auto body repair, boat building is a plus.
Experience in the following areas a plus but not necessary:
• Use power tools, band saw, ovens and other equipment in the fabrication process
• Knowledge of composites manufacturing processes including hand-layup, vacuum bagging,
• Experience in operating ovens
• Experience with fiberglass/epoxy repair & touch ups
• Knowledge of composite structures, techniques, and practices
• Experience with chemicals, fabrics and solvents
• Record process parameters
• Experience with spraying gel coat, chopper gun/patch is a bonus
• Product Assembly
• Boat Building
• Auto Body Specialist
• Textiles Manufacturing
• Carpentry/finish work
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail and quality
• Motivated / Self Starter
• Able to work from verbal and /or written work instructions
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Mechanical Skills
• Knowledge of using precision instruments and/or hand tools and power tools
• Basic Computer Skills
• Ability to maintain a neat and clean work area
This list represents a general overview of the responsibilities and job tasks, however, responsibilities are subject to change based on business and management needs.
competitive compensation and benefits, including but not limited to, health and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, and paid vacation plans.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Lamination Operator - 2Nd Shift (2013130)"
2nd shift (2013130)" / Lamination Operator
2nd shift Tracking Code 2013130 Job Description Laminator lays-up I/L cores with pre-preg and copper foil. Utilizing heat and pressure the booked I/L cores are pressed to form a panel. Under close to minimum supervision, depending on assigned job level and skill capability, the Laminator by applying one or more lamination skills will be able to process panels through the lamination operation per the designated Manufacturing Process Procedures. Lamination skills are: flash route, breakdown, lay up, material preparation, and lamination press. Other duties as assigned. This is a 2nd shift position with the hours of 3 - 11:30 PM, Monday
Friday. Some overtime may be required. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Material Prep: The material prep process is preparing all materials to be used in the lay-up process. Process panels per Lamination MPP:
Monitor humidity in material prep room
Verify requirements of incoming materials to package label + -(Vendor, correct material, lot number, proper marking, thickness, size)
Monitor accuracy of materials inventory
Monitor usage of material by shelf life
Cut Prepreg, caps, copper foil, and tedlar as required
Drill lay up holes as necessary Lay-up: Lay-up is the process of layering ("booking") the detail with the prepreg and the copper foil to create a book that will be placed in the lamination press. Process panels per Lamination MPP:
Verify that all necessary materials are available prior to start of job lay-up
Lay-up panels per lay-up sheet and traveler
Verify bake cycle of details prior to lay-up
Clean caul plates with Time Saver
Monitor to insure uniform and constant flow of work through area
Verify humidity of lay-up room
Measure thickness of finished panels Breakdown: The breakdown process is the final step after lamination to clean and prepare the panel for the next process.
De-pin and breakdown books
Clean resin from tooling holes, move to flash route for route after lamination
Measure panel thickness using micrometer
Brush panels for particles Lamination Press: In the pressing stage the books are placed into the lamination press and subjected to extreme heat and pressure. When subjected to heat and pressure in the lamination cycle the resin in the prepreg softens, flows, and becomes an adhesive. When cooled, bonding of the copper foil, details, and prepreg form a panel. Process panels per Multilayer Lamination MPP:
Verify press calibration
Verify proper vacuum pressure of press
Assure proper placement of books in press
Verify temperature and cycle time per traveler
Monitor to insure uniform and consistent flow of work through presses Required Skills
Able to understand and follow daily work direction and process instructions from supervisor or other qualified person in English
Ability to understand and follow posted procedures
Ability to understand and follow all safety codes
Must be able to communicate fluently in English, including basic reading and writing
Attention to directions and ability to focus on details Physical/Mental Demands:
Must be able to regularly lift 50 pounds and carry materials
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shift
- Unicircuit is a drug-free facility. All candidates must be able to pass a drug test. Required Experience Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience. Previous PCB experience preferred. Previous PCB lamination experience highly desired. Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card'). Unicircuit is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans. Job Location Littleton, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 2707-224
Job Description Accountable for the safe, efficient operation of the lamination machine to include proper recording of waste, ensure correct materials are used and direct all other machine employees. The machine operator will also assist with inventory counts, loading/unloading of trucks, and any other function as may be required from time to time by the Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager.
Responsible for the daily production of MBI products, Machine maintenance, and daily cleanup of the machine.
Directs the production staff to utilize resources for maximum production output. Minimum production levels of 20,000 lf should be obtained daily.
Monitors the quality of material as it runs thru the machine to ensure: correct tab positioning and alignment thereof, minimal splice lengths, wrinkles, and adhesive application rate, as well as ensuring proper tension, wind up, and roll lengths. Makes adjustments/corrections as necessary.
Accountable for ensuring proper materials are being used per the production tickets and order. Verifies any special conditions on the order are met.
Assist with the training of new employees to include the proper operation of the lamination machine (back up operators).
Assists the Operations Manager and the Assistant Operations Manager as directed.
Good communication skills
Some mechanical experience preferred
Warehouse and forklift experience helpful
ability to work as a team TopBuild Corp is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Union Status Non-Union TopBuild Corp is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
1. Job Overview
As Laminator Assistant, you will be responsible for setting up and preparing of materials that are specified on the work order. You will also be required to follow and write policy for safety and work practices. Communication, good attitude, and good attendance are also required. A Laminator Assistant will work hand and hand with the Operator in the production process.
2. Job Dimensions
- Laminate Printed material for a flexible packaging facility specializing in pharmaceutical packaging.
- Handle adhesives and other medical grade chemicals that require PPE.
- Transporting of raw materials and finished materials using a fork lift.
- Will be working around moving parts, nip rollers, and ovens.
- Basic Computer skills for data entry and training purposes.
- Report to Shift Supervisor and laminator operator.
· Must be punctual and have great attendance.
· Is Team oriented and maintains good attitude with Team Members.
· Must be able to flex hours in order to support multi-shift operation.
3. Principal Accountabilities
- Support Laminator Operator in setting up and Production in the lamination department.
- Transport laminated, raw material, and printed material throughout the warehouse using fork lift.
- Break down raw material or film from skids to be loaded on to machine.
- Use mechanical lift to load/unload printed and laminated rolls on and off machine and adjust shaft for recommended core size.
- Installation of adhesive and antifog at desired stations.
- Install Specific sleeve for glue and antifog according to work order.
- Use of PPE and Utility Knife.
- Able to manipulate controls and use of dial indicators on machine.
- Prepare materials that coincide to the production schedule and work order.
- Keep track of raw materials at plant for production so machines do not run out.
- Record all raw material waste and recycle.
- Label all finished and return to stock material accurately.
- Maintains cleanliness in work area during shift and shift transitions.
- Participates in scheduled cleaning and Preventative maintenance on machine.
- Knows and follows all Amcor’s safety and Production policies.
- Help establish standard operating procedures to make department more efficient.
- Enter in measurements, and quality check specifications in production workbook.
- Works with other departments to provide detailed information for the lamination process.
- Makes safety number one priority.
- Operate laminator if operator is absent (cross train)
4. Major challenges & complexities
· Exposed to regulated hazardous and flammable chemicals.
· Requires physical strain such as walking and standing for long periods of times in the production facility.
· Occasional lifting of cores and shafts.
· Other physical demands such as climbing ladders, crouching and reaching.
· AFS-Lamination Team
· AFA Management Team
· Site coworkers
· Other Amcor facilities
6.1 Formal Qualifications and Experience
Knowledge and Experience
· Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic machines.
· Preferably 1 year manufacturing experience.
· Basic Computer Skills.
· Mechanically Inclined.
Education and Certifications
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Specific skills and abilities
· Basic computer skills and familiar with MS word, excel, and windows.
· Ability to operate a Forklift.
· Organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Excellent interpersonal and communicating skills.
Amcor Leadership Framework competencies
The 3 Leadership competencies which will apply to all AFEA co-workers:
· Driving for Results
· Customer Focus
· Influencing Others
The Leadership competencies which will apply to OHSE:
· Command Skills
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Process Management
· Learning on the Fly
The 4 Leadership competencies which will apply to all People Manager:
· Nose for Talent
· Building Effective Teams
· Motivating Others
· Managerial Courage
Entry Level Lamination And Assembly
Yamaha Jet Boat Manufacturing is accepting resumes and applications for entry level openings in our Assembly and Lamination Departments. These jobs start at $12.98 and $14.00/Hour and top out in 9 months at $16.63 and $17.92 respectively. The jobs are direct hire positions so you do not have to go through a temporary service. We work one shift (1st), four days a week Monday through Thursday for a minimum of 10 hours a day. There are occasions when it is necessary to work Fridays and or overtime. These jobs are physically demanding and require a person to stand, sit, bend, stoop, reach, squat, cimb, walk, lift, ect. Some personal protective equipment, respirator, safety glasses, etc., is required to be worn depending on the job task. If you're a motivated individual with excellent work ethic and in need of a job opportunity then submit your resume for consideration. Remember that when the other boat companies were laying people off we were still building boats!
Address: 2000 Cobia Drive, Vonore TN 37885
First Shift Production Worker - Lamination
Job Description Kelly Services has immediate opening for qualified candidates to work in a manufacturing facility located here in Rapid City, SD. These opportunities are long term positions, schedules are Monday through Friday with occasional overtime on Saturdays. First Shift available 6:30am- 3pm. Primary Duties: *Build product to customer and production specifications
Working with lamination molds and mandrels
Prepping materials for production
Flash or clean excess materiel from molds in the production process
Clean and scrape molds to remove excess materials
Clean work areas or machines as necessary Qualified Candidates Must:
Have the ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
Lift up to 50 lbs
Be comfortable operating hand held equipment
Have the ability to work independently or in a team environment
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Lamination Forklift Driver
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan,IVC,Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo,Quick-Step and
Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Complies with all safety rules and procedures.
Loads MDQ and PAL (Décor, Overlay and Backer) onto Press Infeed and performs Press Inspection and Forklift operation as needed.
Conducts line cleaning on a weekly basis as required, maintains 5-S boards in Work Area, and daily housekeeping of work area.
Uses various computer programs/applications daily to pull paper, appropriate board type, and restock items into correct warehouse locations while maintaining pace of production.
Completes Daily Forklift Safety Checklist.
Participates in Preventative Maintenance activities as directed by leadership.
Supports and is responsible for product changeover on the Press and Impregnation lines.
Manually removes packaging from bundled HDF boards and places used packaging in appropriate places for recycle/reuse. Packaging includes lifting and moving long 4”x4” runners, removing plastic banding and plastic stretch wrapping, removing and stacking of cardboard top covers, and retaining packaging slips for tracking purposes. Number of bundles unpackaged per shift may vary from 80-160.
Manually lifts and carries heavy bundles of dry or wet saturated paper to be disposed of or otherwise processed.
Duties may also involve driving forklift for Impregnation out-feed, and assisting with preparing and or packaging of PAL pallets.
Duties may also involve training, cleaning, starting and learning to run, as well as filling in on, machines in both Press and Impregnation areas
Performs all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
Attain acceptable levels on Work Keys Assessment (Applied Mathematics, Locating Information and Reading for Information) + 1-3 years of forklift experience (preferred) + 1-3 years of personal computer experience
Basic computer skills
Mechanical aptitude and/or machine operation knowledge
Effective communications skills
Must be able to work well with others
Follow both written and verbal instructions
Must be able to work a 12 hour night shift (6pm to 6am)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!