Lamp Shade Assembler Job Description Sample
Shade Technician (Full & Part-Time)
A Shade Technician is an individual who’s responsibility it is to create the best possible product, in the least amount of time, all while maintaining a clean, safe, healthy environment. A Shade Technician is subject to the policies and guidelines of the department(s) they work in.
Opening for a first shift warehouse Shade Technician at Joseph Allen Window Interiors located in Barberton, OH. Joseph Allen Window Interiors is a diverse work environment with a team based approach to work and problem solving. Job Duties include:
- Light assembly
- Quality Control
- Operating automated equipment and managing scrap
- Unloading containers and trailers
- Picking stock orders and palletizing freight
- Loading freight onto outbound trailers
- Use of material handling equipment, both powered and manual
- Fill out production sheets and other work documentation with pen or pencil
- Participate in safety programs
- Participate in team based process improvement activities
- Enter and retrieve information/data from various computer applications.
With over 400% growth over the last 5 years this is an opportunity to join a fast growing company with many opportunities for growth and advancement!
Shade Tree Grower
Shade Tree Grower
Loen Nursery Inc. is a grower and supplier of high quality nursery stock. We have a retail store and landscape contractor’s nursery supply yard in Sherwood, Oregon and a growing facility in Woodburn, Oregon.
We are looking for a detail oriented Section Grower to join our team.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Manages all aspects of growing container grown nursery tree stock to include planting, pruning, fertilizing, weeding, tagging, staking, inventory, spacing, and shifting up
- Pulls and prepares trees for orders for shipment and in-house transfers
- Monitors irrigation needs, drip and overhead
- Manages and trains shade tree section crews
- Pest and weed control
- Effective use of equipment and crew organization
- Manages crew to include training, quality workmanship, inspection
- 3 year minimum experience in nursery growing
- Experience in operating tractor equipment
- Knowledge in plant identification
- 2 or 4 year degree or comparable work experience
- English/Spanish a plus
We offer medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Salary based on experience.
Located southwest of Portland, Oregon, Loen Nursery offers extensive inventory, including specimens, hard-to-find items, traditional and contemporary favorites. The company is a one-stop-shopping destination featuring broadleaf and deciduous shrubs, conifers, evergreen azaleas, ferns, flowering trees, fruit trees, grasses, ground covers, Japanese Maples, perennials, rhododendrons, roses & shade trees.
Loen Nursery offers full landscaping quotes, brokerage services and contract growing, as well as delivery and shipping arrangements.
Lighting & Shade Lead Installer
Electronic Environments is one of the premier High End Residential Systems Integration's firms in the industry and our 30 year old firm is based New York City with offices in Southampton and Norwalk, CT.
We are made up of over 75 highly technical team members who strive to provide the best service experience to further complement our outstanding project installations.
Electronic Environments projects comprise of whole house control integration, audio video systems, business grade wireless networks, lighting and motorized shading, phone systems and integration with various other sub systems.
We are currently looking for Lighting & Shade Lead Installers. Ideal candidates would have a minimum of 3 years experience but we will consider all applicants.
Requirements for the position include:
- Exposure/experience with installing, basic programming, servicing lighting control systems
- Strong grasp of electrical circuitry, signal flow, and lighting equipment functionality
- Exposure to Homeworks Illumination, Homeworks QS. Radio RA 1&2 is a plus
- Familiarity with Lutron Shade specification, installation and integration
- Comfortable with interacting and working with Electricians, Architects and Clients
- Background in consumer electronics are plus
- Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic, ability to work with little supervision
- Proficient with various terminations including fiber/RG6/Cat6/Compression/Solder etc.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, travel reimbursement, 401(k) plan, paid time off etc.
- Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
- Invitations to attend various industry conferences and trainings
If you would like an opportunity to come work for the premier AV Integrations firm in New York, please send us your resume.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems (Savant & Crestron control integration, Dedicated Theaters and Whole-house AV automation, Enterprise Level Home Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
At EENY, we have created an environment where employees are valued and constantly encouraged to challenge their technical abilities.
Our organization places a tremendous value on our team members and the ability to exceed our clients expectations.
Some of our benefits include:
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
Medical, dental, vision, Transit, 401(k) plan, etc.
Vacation benefit increases with tenure (2,3 and 4 weeks)
Outstanding company reputation and a very casual work environment
Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Systems industry, send us a brief cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Visit www.beattheheatshades.com to learn more about us. We have a few entry level positions available that we are looking to fill as soon as possible. Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, have a strong work ethic and stable work history. The hours are 8-5 M-F, but some overtime may be necessary during our busy season. Pay DOE.
Job requirements: Valid driver s license w/good driving record Ability to pass drug and alcohol screening Ability to pass background check HS Diploma or GED Excellent customer service skills Ability to read a tape measure Basic math skills
Problem solving skills Ability to think critically Experience in construction, carpentry or installations APPLY IN PERSON Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm at 13413 CR 1800 (134th St & Frankford Ave.), Suite A, Lubbock, TX 79424. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Forest Shade Monitoring Crew
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION:This position is exempt from classified state service and the rules of the Division of Human Resources and the Idaho Personnel Commission. DEQ is committed to protecting human health and the quality of Idaho's air, land, and water.
Three (3) State Temporary Field Positions in
BoiseHourly Salary + Per Diem
These positions are temporary, full-time appointments without benefits.
When applying, check "Temporary Employment" under Job/Type Shift.The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) is hiring a total of three (3) Environmental Technicians to measure the effect of timber harvest on stream shade. A crew consists of three people, and will be based out of Boise. The crew will camp in remote forested locations three or more nights per week. A daily meals allowance will be paid. Applicants must be available between June 1 and August 17. Some positions may continue until October 30. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about working and camping outdoors, and may have experience in environmental science or forestry. Team skills and experience are essential. The crew will traverse rugged terrain to collect detailed measurements, occasionally hiking up to two miles to reach a site. DEQ will provide comprehensive training in the measurement techniques required.
* Working outdoors
Navigating and map reading
Performing stream surveys
Walking and working in steep, rugged terrain *
Requirements:* * Possession of a valid driver's license
Ability to work during exposure to inclement weather
Ability to walk over rough terrain while lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds
Available to work June 1 through October 30 DEQ Provides: * Vehicles for transportation between the office and field locations
Monitoring equipment and training
Wilderness and first aid and defensive driving training * $11 hourly wage and up to $45 per day meals allowance *
DEQ Does Not Provide:* * Transportation between home and office
TO APPLY: Click on the
Apply Online button to the left and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist and Questionnaire for this position.
Your application MUST indicate the following selections:__ *
Department of Environmental Qualityunder "Agencies"
Temporary employmentunder "Job Type/Shift"
Boiseunder "Cities" To learn more about DEQ, or about Idaho in general, click on the links below: *
Department of Environmental Quality
Boise Community Information
Idaho Community Information The Department of Environmental Quality may conduct verification of the information provided in your application, including validation of drivers' license status, education, employment, and criminal history. Omission and/or falsification of information provided in your application will result in your removal from consideration for employment, appointment, or promotion. Thank you for your interest in employment with the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.Open for Recruitment: February 1, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Announcement #: NONCLS007674 Location(s): Boise
- Salary Range:* $11.00 per hour + Per Diem
These positions will involve the following:Operating heat seamer to seam steel stays with grommets to fabric
Making final quality decision through visual inspection and operation of shades
Visually inspecting fabric for defects and make necessary corrections
Appropriately packing a wide variety of sizes, constructions, hardware, fabrics, fasteners, and accessories
These positions are starting out as temporary with a possible opportunity for full-time. They will also most likely be on night shift which is a schedule of 4 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Monday through Thursday. All applicants must be tested. For complete application instructions, visit your local WorkOne to complete WorkKeys testing prior to application.1.0 Workkeys test scores of a (3) in Reading for Information, (3) in Applied Math, (4) in Locating Information, and (3) in Workplace Observation. 2.0 (available Feb 2018) Workkeys test scores of a (3) in Workplace Documents, (3) in Applied Math, (4) in Graphic Literacy, and (3) in Workplace Observation.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Evening Shade
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, lease, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator driving
Lamp Stack Administrator
· Primary objective will be to support, evaluate, configure, implement, and manage and array of Linux- and Windows- based systems. The position will require an excellent understanding of LAMP stack technologies along with windows services and configuration. The ideal candidate will have proven technical experience with a solid foundation of operating system and networking skills.
· Support, troubleshot, maintain multi-site & collocated hardware including servers, storage, hardware, and related network devices and peripherals
· Work with IT management to develop and support IT strategy, including upgrades, capacity planning, innovation initiatives, and replenishment.
· Fully manage the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all aspects of Linux servers
· Install and configure web servers using Apache (as well as Nginx and Lighttpd) and MySQL
· Install and configure customer scripts and programs
· Troubleshoot and resolve server system, hardware and software problems
Essential Skill and Experience
· 4+ years hand’s on experience with IT administration of Linux distros (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc)
· 4+ years experience managing LAMP stack
· 4+ years experience and knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· 4+ years experience with LAMP web server setup and maintance (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx)
· 2+ years experience with database administration (MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB preferred)
· 6+ years expert knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory
Essential Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience is desired.
Lamp PHP Developer
Web Application Engineer/ LAMP
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with server administration in a Linux console/command line environment and who can create new features for our different applications using the LAMP stack. The perfect candidate will enjoy working in a small company, love being curious about hardware AND software, be resourceful and enjoy "looking under the hood". You'll create innovative new features and maintain existing features. You will need a keen eye for detail and high standards for code quality, user experience, and efficiency. You will document your code and create documentation describing new features and integration's. Occasionally, you will need to discuss new features/integration's with business partners and represent the company in a professional manner.
What you'll do
What you need to succeed
Full Lamp Stack Developer
Client seeks an experienced web developer to provide bug fixes and develop enhancements for in-house account provisioning and management system, and help integrate new components into the system. Also provide enhancements and bug fixes to other existing web apps, including information and directory kiosks, web front-ends for submitting publications, and other small projects.
This position is targeted as a 6 month project, with the potential to become a fulltime position based on skills and performance.
· Extensive experience with typical LAMP stack, specifically PHP and MySQL.
· Experience with AngularJS
· Ability to support the produced code in production.
· Experience with LDAP and Active Directory preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in UNIX systems, with emphasis on Linux, knowledge of systems tools and languages.
· Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in modern web authentication methods such as SAML, OAuth2, Shibboleth, and web APIs, including REST and JSON-RPC.
· Candidates will have excellent problem-solving skills.
· Considerable knowledge of integrated development environments (such as Eclipse or Xcode), and current Web techniques, frameworks, and practices, such as AJAX, JQuery, Django, and CMS tools including Wordpress.
· Considerable experience with developing pages to achieve maximum interoperability with multiple browsers and considerable knowledge of HTML/XHTML, XML, CSS, RSS.
· Experience with software testing frameworks (such as nose, PHPUnit, Jasmine), and automation tools (such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis).
· Experience in documenting test scripts, and running test scripts.
· Candidates must be able to work with a multidisciplinary team in preparing detailed site statistics, analyzing findings, and making recommendations for web site improvement.
· Preferred – candidates with Experience with Python and Python web frameworks, in particular Django
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!