Land O Lakes Job Description Sample
Youth Care Worker
TrueCore Behavioral Solutions is seeking Youth Care Workers to provide services to our Central Pasco Girl's Academy in Land O'Lakes, FL!!!
The Youth Care Worker provides safety and security to the facility through proper youth supervision. Ensures that the facility behavior management system is enforced in a consistent and fair manner. Participate as a member of the facility treatment team, assisting youth with meeting performance goals. Completes observation checks and provides role model behavior to assist youth with problem solving and competency development. Must make every attempt to minimize adverse affects of confinement by supporting the juvenile's physical, emotional, educational, and social development in an atmosphere which is as nonthreatening as possible. Is on call to respond to emergencies.
High school diploma or GED.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in the state where the work site is located only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Land O Lakes,Fl
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Entry Level Sales Manager
Entry Level Sales Manager
Are YOU Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Sales Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Sales Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Start TONIGHT ! Shifts start at 4pm during the week and 4 pm weekends, Wed through Sunday. Do not apply if you do not have your own RELIABLE transportation. Looking for full time dishwasher that works hard, is on time and has experience HAND washing pots, satue' pans, dishes, pots and not limited to floors, walls, grills, stove tops and trash cans by hand. Also must have handy man experience and know how to maintain ones area and outside ramps and dry storage. You may also be asked to do prep from time to time as you get caught up on dishes, this is where we will see if you are able to move up, because we like promote within. There are policies and to -do lists that you will be required to memorize and take a test on.
Advancement comes to anyone that's wants to work in our kitchen must first start at dishes. Starting pay is 10.00 per hour after training interviews to prove to us that you are a hard worker. After two weeks of training we will see if you are to hired of permanently Looking for someone e make us your home, or if you eager to move up doing caterings, prep, etc. Ae. You must have EXPERIENCE and be able to work wed through Sunday. EXPERIENCE at home washing dishes will not qualify. Must be able to start immediately
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers (Land O Lakes,Fl)
Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight
Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power!
UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider.
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay)
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full FSC on all miles
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls
Cargo & liability insurance
Our freight base is:
98% drop & hook
Primarily terminal to terminal
Hazmat endorsement required.
Valid Class A CDL
1 Year OTR Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Required
Associated topics: contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent, lease, lp program, own truck driving, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator truck, solo driving
Party Chief (Survey)
The candidate must be proficient in field data processing and mapping, performing all aspects of survey work including construction layout, as-builts, and topographic surveys in the West Central Florida area. Should have experience with TopCon and Trimble Machine Control or similar. A working knowledge of AutoCAD and Carlson is a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check. We offer competitive salary based on the applicant’s qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Field Layout from Controls provided by Owner.
• Assist PM and Superintendent with plan and specification interpretations.
• Recognize changed conditions resulting from field and/or design changes.
• Maintain project schedule, record drawings and collect field data for as-built drawings through project close-out requirements.
Computer literacy and CAD experience.
Advanced surveying, robotics total station, and data collectors, GPS machine control skills.
Operations Support Specialist 1
Please apply directly to www.ucsynergetic.comPosition
The Operations Support Specialist position provides administrative, client and company relations, and facility support to the regional engineering organization. Working under the direct supervision of the regional Business Unit Leadership this position takes the lead responsibility to ensure the day to day office operations are organized and functional.
• Coordinate monthly financial reporting to all profit center heads. DVPC reports to include financials and a breakdown of utilization reporting. Single point of contact for clarity.
• Manage client contracts, subcontract agreements, non-standard agreements, and related documentation, to include drafting, analyzing, line editing favorable terms and conditions in contracts and agreements. Maintain a master file of current contracts and notify management ahead of renewal dates.
• Provide administrative support to special projects such as rate changes or business case proposals.
• Manage and maintain an updated library of spreadsheets, databases, forms, and documents containing corporate information and statistics for use in internal/external reporting.
• Generate and format Corporate dashboards, management reporting, charts, tables, graphs, general correspondence, memos, etc.; (those not created by Accounting)
• Vehicle fleet management to include tracking of used and unused vehicles in power division. Also processes all paperwork involved in vehicle management from power division.
• Assist with travel arrangements for executive management and Company guests as needed;
• Assist recruiting with scheduling phone and in-person interviews;
• Support storm response activities as needed to include making initial calls, organizing team response lists, lead web tool expert, and point person for administrative follow-up; (Quick Base)
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Contract Administrator or similar role is required.
• An Associates Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field is required;
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field from an accredited four-year college is highly preferred.
• Two years contract related experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in the energy and utility industry is highly desirable.
• Must be able to work independently and be able to efficiently manage day-to-day activities.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written required.
• Must have demonstrated competency in working with spreadsheets and databases; strong background in Access is preferred.
• Will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
• Work independently
• Customer Oriented
• Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Creating innovative, flexible solutions to our clients
Providing solutions on time, all the time
Delivering unsurpassed quality on a consistent basis
Developing resources for the future
Achieving a superior safety culture
Being driven by our Core Values
INDUSTRY LEADING COMPENSATION, BONUSES, AND FREE LEADS
Our Sales Representatives / Advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers.
USHA Career Advisor (Benefits):
· Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
· Commission Only but 1st year income levels average $80,000 - $100,000+ (Managers potential $200,000+)
· Residual Income
· Stock Ownership Program
· FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
· Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
· National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
· Career Advancement Based on Merit
USHA Career Advisor (Requirements):
· Commitment to Excellence
· Competitive and Accountable Team Player
· Personal Integrity and Character
· Work Ethic, Self Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
· A Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People with Complicated Decisions
· Ability to Achieve Results
· A Winning Attitude
MUST BE COACHABLE.
Making a Difference
Our advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services. The need in today's marketplace for benefits consultants has never been greater, and at USHA the "AGENT IS KING!"
Income for Today:
Our innovative compensation plans give you the power to control how much money you will earn this year, next year and every year of your USHA career, because we do not place a limit on your earning capacity. As your annualized premium production increases, so does your income.
In addition, USHA's unique performance bonus plans give you even more opportunities to earn what you are worth.
Wealth for Tomorrow
USHA career agents also enjoy the opportunity to build significant wealth for themselves by participating in our unique stock ownership program. We believe it is important for our Agents to have ownership in the company you are helping to build. Therefore, we have
designed our stock ownership program to help you quickly join the ranks of "Agent Owners".
USHA Career Advisor (Training):
In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their direct sales excellence. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive.
Florida Franchise Opportunities (Land O Lakes,Fl)
Be your own boss working under a Strong Brand with a track record of success in FL.
Franchises Starting Under $10,000.
Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet. We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research.
We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: b2e, bi, business development, business growth, business technology, customer, regional sales, sales, strategic, transaction
Multiple Positions Available: Automotive Techs And Lube Techs Needed
We are looking for performance driven Automotive Techs and Lube Techsto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and powertrain systems while executing a great customer experience. Many positions open reply now for immediate consideration.
Repair automobiles, trucks, and other motor vehicles
Perform routine vehicle maintenance
Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
Previous experience as a mechanic or sales a must
Knowledge of shop equipment
Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
ASE certification is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!