Land O Lakes Job Description Sample
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Youth Care Worker
TrueCore Behavioral Solutions is seeking Youth Care Workers to provide services to our Central Pasco Girl's Academy in Land O'Lakes, FL!!!
The Youth Care Worker provides safety and security to the facility through proper youth supervision. Ensures that the facility behavior management system is enforced in a consistent and fair manner. Participate as a member of the facility treatment team, assisting youth with meeting performance goals. Completes observation checks and provides role model behavior to assist youth with problem solving and competency development. Must make every attempt to minimize adverse affects of confinement by supporting the juvenile's physical, emotional, educational, and social development in an atmosphere which is as nonthreatening as possible. Is on call to respond to emergencies.
High school diploma or GED.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in the state where the work site is located only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Kitchen Prep/ Salads/Desserts/Dishes
Looking for individual that wants to get out of the chain restraints and start there career. You will wash dishes and learn how to plate desserts, make ceasers, toss pizzas, make bread, run ticket machine, make carpaccio, marinara, dressings, cook pasta, peel shrimp , pound veal, and do other prep when required. We make everything, we are a scratch kitchen.
Must be certified with Food Handlers card or must have taken test within past 6 years. Must have valid driver license and own transportation. MUST have experience.expried card ok
We will background check , but arrests are ok we believe in second chances in life.
Must be able to multi task, wash diiese and move fast, but efficient.
. You will work for three days to prove To us u that you actually worked in a kitchen, take a menu test, show us you know how to clean properly and have what it takes to do what your resume says.
If your the person for the job your first raise takes place your second wek day then your second raise takes place the start of your Third week. It is not uncommon to be at a high rate by the beginning of your fourth week. Then your pay will continue to increase from there. Health benefits Available as well. If you pick things up quickly and know what your doing, your pay will be increased as well.
Position is 36-38 hours off season, over 40 in season. You will also be required to keep a clean kitchen,, accept deliveries, rotate food, fill out a checkout sheet at end of shift, help where needed and wash your own knives and help with dish when they are in the weeds. We are a family and have been in business for over 15 years! Make Benedetto's your new home
Sample schedule Wed- Sunday 3pm-close
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Party Chief (Survey)
The candidate must be proficient in field data processing and mapping, performing all aspects of survey work including construction layout, as-builts, and topographic surveys in the West Central Florida area. Should have experience with TopCon and Trimble Machine Control or similar. A working knowledge of AutoCAD and Carlson is a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check. We offer competitive salary based on the applicant’s qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Field Layout from Controls provided by Owner.
• Assist PM and Superintendent with plan and specification interpretations.
• Recognize changed conditions resulting from field and/or design changes.
• Maintain project schedule, record drawings and collect field data for as-built drawings through project close-out requirements.
Computer literacy and CAD experience.
Advanced surveying, robotics total station, and data collectors, GPS machine control skills.
INDUSTRY LEADING COMPENSATION, BONUSES, AND FREE LEADS
Our Sales Representatives / Advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers.
USHA Career Advisor (Benefits):
· Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
· Commission Only but 1st year income levels average $80,000 - $100,000+ (Managers potential $200,000+)
· Residual Income
· Stock Ownership Program
· FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
· Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
· National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
· Career Advancement Based on Merit
USHA Career Advisor (Requirements):
· Commitment to Excellence
· Competitive and Accountable Team Player
· Personal Integrity and Character
· Work Ethic, Self Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
· A Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People with Complicated Decisions
· Ability to Achieve Results
· A Winning Attitude
MUST BE COACHABLE.
Making a Difference
Our advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services. The need in today's marketplace for benefits consultants has never been greater, and at USHA the "AGENT IS KING!"
Income for Today:
Our innovative compensation plans give you the power to control how much money you will earn this year, next year and every year of your USHA career, because we do not place a limit on your earning capacity. As your annualized premium production increases, so does your income.
In addition, USHA's unique performance bonus plans give you even more opportunities to earn what you are worth.
Wealth for Tomorrow
USHA career agents also enjoy the opportunity to build significant wealth for themselves by participating in our unique stock ownership program. We believe it is important for our Agents to have ownership in the company you are helping to build. Therefore, we have
designed our stock ownership program to help you quickly join the ranks of "Agent Owners".
USHA Career Advisor (Training):
In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their direct sales excellence. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive.
Transportation Operations Assistant
- Monitor and trace loads so that follow up can be made to the customer regarding issues that could impact on-time pick up or delivery.
- Manage shipments: data entry, document issues.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with drivers, customer and operations personnel.
- Ensures all computer information is accurate and up to date.
- Assist in securing loads as needed
- Scheduling pickup and delivery appointments.
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors and identify new vendors as needed
- Negotiate prices with third party vendors as necessary.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- PC experience with the ability to learn required computer systems and programs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both in person and on the phone with customers, internal and external business partners and drivers providing concise instruction or information
- Ability to use general office equipment e.g. computer, fax, scanner, etc.
- Typing/Data Entry Skills
- Familiarity with DOT requirements preferred
We are a small and growing company within the transportation industry. We offer flexible scheduling and work from home opportunity after 90 days. Benefits begin after 90 days.
Inside Sales Associates
Inside Sales Associate
Are you an ambitious self-starter, who enjoys the satisfaction of seeing your efforts come to fruition?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and feel enthralled by an industry that evolves every day?
If you feel up to the challenge, come be a part of the leading edge excitement. We are looking for talented sales people to nurture and maintain relationships with our large base of current customers and to attract new business partners and clients. Furthermore, you’ll be joining a hard-working, yet exuberant team, that is appreciative of contributions big and small.
· Selling our flagship product, X-Link Medical Software Interfacing to new and existing customers, distributors and resellers.
· Provide assistance to sales department with focus on customer relations and retention.
· Keep current on medical technology and emerging industry trends both on and off the job.
· Understand medical software terminology and industry standards for data exchange.
· Understand electronic medical billing and medical office records workflow.
· Establish relationships with medical associations like AAFP, MGMA and HIMSS
· Contact clients and distributors to educate them of new developments and government mandates.
· Track calls and sales metrics. Report to management daily.
· Update customer information and correspondence for every call, email, or other customer contact.
· Must have a high school diploma or GED.
· 2 years Healthcare background is a plus, as is a passion to improve healthcare.
· 2 years of college is highly desirable. Healthcare degrees helpful.
· Experience with healthcare software sales is most desirable.
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, PDFs, Google Mail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive.
· Proficiency with customer relationship management systems – GoldMine and HubSpot a plus.
· Good typing and data entry skills.
· Reliable transportation .
· Pass a drug test, background check and reference checks.
· The ability to communicate complex ideas to non-technical people.
· Must have strong computer, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Must have an understanding of computer networking, LANs, WANs, TCPip, VPNs, sFTP, WebServices, Databases and flat files; as well as an understanding of CPU, RAM memory, hard drives, displays, printers, USB devices, remote computer connections, etc.
· The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
· The ability to work independently and with a team.
· The ability to meet deadlines under short time constraints.
· The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
· Normal work hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday thru Friday with one hour for lunch and breaks per day. Additional and/or different hours with advance notice.
Based upon Experience $13/hr to $17/hr – plus commissions
About Easy Business Software:
Easy Business Software is a consultative technology integrator and software developer focused on delivering solutions to the healthcare market for streamlining data exchange, to ultimately improve physician workflow and patient care. At Easy Business Software, our goal is to provide the very best customer service and a full solution tailored to the customer’s specific needs for all of their medical software data exchange needs. We specifically service physicians’ offices, clinics, hospitals, health information exchanges, and healthcare software manufacturers.
Interviews Now Open:
If this position seems like a good fit for you, please click Apply Now.
You will then be asked to provide the following:
· A paragraph describing what your doctor could do to improve your experience with his practice.
· A 3 to 5 sentence personal anecdote revealing your interest/passion in healthcare.
· Availability to start.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Broadband Technicians / Veterans
Are You a Transitioning, Veteran, Reservist or National Guard Service Member Seeking:
·A challenging new career in the technology industry
·A stable, full-time position with benefits, paid training, certification and advancement
·To learn a life-long, skilled trade in an industry that literally never slows down
· MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRUCK, VAN or SUV (reimbursement paid)
· Pass a background check and drug screen
· Valid driver's license with clean driving record
· If military Veteran, honorable service discharge
· No experience required for entry level positions – training provided
· Medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO and holidays, 401k
Performance Based Bonus OpportunitiesPosition
As a Cable/Broadband Technician you will install and service cable television, high-speed Internet and phone services for residential and business customers. This involves installing, troubleshooting, testing and repairing aerial/underground drops, exterior/interior wiring, and equipment such as cable receivers, Internet modems/routers, IP phone systems and more. Technicians maintain knowledge of all systems for service connects/reconnects, upgrades/ downgrades, and must maintain professional contact with customers at all times.
·Maintain connections from cable system "tap" to customer equipment
·Work with signal level meters to read RF levels that signify if there are issues with customer’s services and repair any issues
·Provide customer education on all installed equipment
·Verify all services are active per customer work order
·Close and code out all work orders with proper job codes
·Maintain communication with supervisor/dispatch involving troubleshooting, error completes and time management
·Maintain work truck appearance, organize truck to limit equipment/tool loss and come to work dressed in the appropriate uniform
·Lifting up to 80 lbs. at a full range of motion
·Use of tools for various physical activities like digging a trench for a bury drop
· Ability to climb a ladder, not afraid of heights, workinconfined spaces like attics/crawl spaces
·Utilize proper safety equipment at all times
·Work outdoors in the elements
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!