Langhorne Job Description Sample
Associate Financial Advisor
Are you a successful financial professional looking for a new opportunity to apply your skills in a highly supportive environment? Our independent wealth management firm, CURO Wealth Management, may be right for you. We are looking for an Associate Financial Advisor to support the firm’s Lead Financial Advisor in providing investment management, financial planning, and general professional services to the firm’s high-net worth clients. Our office is located in Langhorne, PA and provides a comfortable, professional work environment. The office culture is friendly, highly professional, and relaxed, without sacrificing the quality of our results. This position plays a key role in the success of the firm where we work cohesively as a team toward the same goal of providing outstanding service to our clients while helping them achieve their financial goals.
- Financial Planning. Lead efforts to gather information from clients, develop a holistic financial plan in our planning software, and present findings to clients. You will also assist in the implementation of plan recommendations.
- Client Service. Provide outstanding client service by responding to incoming phone calls from clients and addressing their questions and concerns. This includes preparing for client review meetings and recommending to the lead advisor plans and products to help clients achieve their goals.
- Investment Management. Monitor and maintain client portfolios including a review of client holdings, review asset allocation, research products owned by the client and determining if rebalancing is suitable.
- Research. Conduct research, maintain recommended lists of mutual funds, VAs, stocks and other products, and maintain up-to-date information on performance of model portfolios.
Related Responsibilities and Expectations
- Taking Ownership. Each of our team members’ goals and successes are aligned with the success of CURO. In order to achieve this, we highly value taking ownership of individual tasks and the firm’s goals as a whole.
- Supervision and Training. We work in a team environment at CURO. You will receiving mentoring and training, but it is also important that you are able to collaborate with less-experienced team members and help them develop through mentoring and training as well.
- Additional Projects. As a small business, participation in firm-wide initiatives is often needed. These projects may be related to enhancing internal processes, improving the overall client experience, or assisting with marketing efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 years of directly related work experience
- 3+ years of experience with financial planning and investment management in a similar role
- Series 7 and 66 licenses or the ability to obtain licenses within 6 months of hire
- CFP designation preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning concepts and terminology
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to explain products, such as mutual funds, stocks, bonds, insurance, and annuities
- Proficiency in eMoney, RighCapital, or similar financial planning software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- High ethical standards
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with strong work ethic
- Employer sponsored 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Stipend for the purchase of insurance coverage
- Family-friendly office that allows for flexible workdays
- Structured bonus program based on personal and company performance
- Salary based upon experience and open to discussion
Open Systems is on a mission to change traditional notions of homecare. We aren’t your typical homecare company. We are a homecare startup experiencing explosive growth because we look at homecare differently.
The OSH team is comprised of motivated professionals who thrive in a dynamic environment, are always reaching towards new goals, and are obsessed with growth. They set paths of achievement…then go out and make them happen. Careers (notice we don’t call them jobs) in the home care industry offer the perfect mix of positive challenges and reward. At OSH, the sky is truly the limit for sales, recruiting and HR professionals who want to connect people with quality care and make a difference in our growing company — plus take control of their income and professional development potential.
Recruiters are the backbone of our branch offices. Every day is full of challenges and we look for individuals who view those challenges as a stepping stone in their career. This role is intended to be your first step on the path to running your own office for us (75% of our branch leaders started here). In this role you will be the point of contact for all caregivers and consumers, and as a result will become an expert in case and crisis management, sales, and communication.
Describe my day:
It may sound cliché but there isn’t a typical day here. The responsibilities of this role are diverse and dynamic, but we’ll do our best to give you a taste.
Firstly, it imperative to understand that you are a member of a team. Every day you will manage our caregiving staff with the goal of meeting our consumers’ individualized care plans. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, what this really means is you will be involved in:
- Caregiver Management: the interviewing, hiring, supervision, development, and performance evaluation of all caregivers
- Business development: identifying and pursuing growth opportunities that contribute to branch goals.
- Community relationships: building relationships with facilities, supports coordinators, charitable partners, and the community as a whole
- Consumer Care: staffing cases to specific care needs and personalities, communication, and overall support
- On-Call: working in rotation with your team we provide around the clock support for our consumers
So if a management in training position where you will participate in sales, payroll, sales, HR, sales, recruiting, and everything else (did we mention sales?) appeals to you, read on to find out what you need to bring to the table.
We always say here at OSH that we hire character and train skill. So what kind of character do we need?
- Is Focused. There can be many distractions in your office: employees coming in to speak to you, phones ringing, high noise levels etc. The ability to tune to your own channel is key.
- Has Personality. This seems obvious, but we are a no wallflower zone. Our culture is a value oriented one where we want characters.
- Can Juggle. You will always have at least 5 balls in the air here. We need people who can manage many tasks sometimes with their eyes closed.
- Likes Hats. You will wear just a few here. We need someone who looks good in most of them, or at the very least will try them on.
- Asks Questions. Change is a constant at OSH. We look for people question the traditional to make us better. We want those who are solution seekers.
- Is empathetic. Our consumers come to us at a difficult time in their lives. We demand our people are empathetic, relatable, and above all professional.
- Wants Growth. This is dynamic company with a quick promotion track.
Outside Sales Representative/ Account Manager- Equipment Sales
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, aggressive, and outgoing. This sales role is an exciting high paced opportunity for the motivated salesperson to work for an industry leader!
- Grow equipment sales within your territory
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- 50+ "Touches" per day
- Provide superior customer service
- Prepare daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly & annual territory analysis
- 2-5 years Outside Sales /Territory Sales experience
- High energy individual with a “hunter mentality”
- Results oriented, self-starter able to work independently
- Strong competitive drive
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn products and services offered by Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Industry experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Overview:To provide skilled consumer care as assigned by Open Systems Healthcare, Inc. (OSH) in the consumer’s home and community. To provide quality, safe and effective care while adhering to the individual living philosophy of the consumer. To administer the care services that reflects OSH’s mission, vision, and values.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures that the professional standards of community nursing practice are followed.
- Maintains and adheres to Agency procedure and consumer care policy manuals.
- Follows policies and procedures that are consistent with recommended Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) guidelines for safety, universal precautions and infection control procedures.
- Provides consumer care services under the direction of the Director of Nursing and per the physician’s order for the plan of care.
- Adheres to policies for, and keeps records of criteria for admission, and to service case assignments and case management.
- Follows ongoing quality assurance program according to Pennsylvania State and Agency policy.
- Ensures consumer confidentiality is maintained according to HIPAA law.
- Works in conjunction with other health care professionals in the community and families to identify resources available and to ensure access of information to consumers.
- Provides support and education to consumers and families related to appropriate and available health care resources.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of documentation in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
- Comply with all state regulations related to consumer visits, evaluations and assessments and maintain and adheres to Agency procedure and consumer care policy manuals.
- Adheres to educational programs regarding appropriate documentation practices.
- Reports to team and support staff in identifying Agency/consumer needs and opportunities for quality improvement.
- Follows Agency guidelines for disciplinary actions in accordance with Human Resource policies and legal guidelines.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for consumers and direct care staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety/infection control practices by compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with Federal, State, Local, contract, and other regulatory entity regulations.
- Follows the Tuberculosis screening program and Hepatitis B program, if applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Homecare experience preferred.
- Current and valid RN license.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Current and valid CPR certification.
- Current State mandated CEU’s.
Pennsylvania - Dermatology Group Adding Physician
MyDermRecruiter is representing a full-time opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Join one other physician in seeing patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology. Physician is being added due to growth of the practice. Established patient base. Excellent work/life balance.
- Full-Time opportunity, work 4-5 days/week - your choice!
- Excellent work environment with skilled administrative and support staff to make your workflow efficient
- Highly competitive salary - base salary plus bonus production
- Full Benefits including premium health package for you and your family, CME, personal days, vacation days and more
Terry Ferguson, Recruiter
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Customer Service Representative
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Responsible for processing orders in a timely manner as well as performing various clerical Customer Care duties.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer multi-line telephone system.
- Responsible for incoming email and fax orders.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date shipping information to customers.
- Provide stock checks for customers.
- Communicate by email and phone with customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Maintain multiple Ecommerce Websites
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma
- College experience (preferred but not needed)
- 3-5 + year’s corporate customer service experience
- Excellent detail, organization and follow through skills
- PC literacy required and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize while working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- FULL-TIME | Hours: Monday – Friday (10am – 6pm)
- Pay rate: $14-$14.50 hrly
- Paid vacation and Paid Holidays
- Company 401k
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Yearly employee evaluations
- Start date tentative: Immediate start
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer- Federal Nmls Required
- Minimum of two year experience working in a mortgage loan originator capacity at a mortgage company, bank or other financial institution;
- Prior lending and/or Real Estate experience;
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations required;
- Must be knowledgeable on the methods and procedures for promoting and marketing of products and services;
- Established relationships with local referral networks;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with customers, attorneys, realtors and other financial institutions as well as all levels of Bank personnel;
- Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Professional demeanor.
- Interview new and existing customers to determine loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing;
- Gather required information and documentation;
- Generate mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed;
- Achieve and exceed sales and referral goals;
- Deliver superior customer service;
- Build and expand your book of business.
Maintenance Mechanic / Industrial Equipment Mechanic – Compactors AND Balers
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 40 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic / Industrial Equipment Mechanic for our Compactor and Baler division to service accounts in Bucks County and the surrounding areas.
Our mechanics get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Mechanics are provided a service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
Maintenance Mechanic / Industrial Equipment Mechanic Main Duties:
- Repair, diagnose, inspect, and maintain all makes and models of Vertical Balers, Trash Compactors, Self-Contained Trash Compactors, Electric Jacks, Overhead Doors, Dock Levelers, Edge of Docks, Dock Seals, and Handicap Carts / Scooters
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
- 2+ years’ experience diagnosing and repairing compactors, balers, and/or other industrial equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Welding / fabricating experience
- Experience as a road mechanic a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with company matches
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Ten paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pilot Line Technician
Position Title: Research Technician/ Pilot Line Technician–“High Vacuum Cluster Deposition Tool”
Location: Ewing, NJ
To apply: submit resume to email@example.com
The Research Technician will operate vacuum deposition equipment including manual and robot island cluster tools in a class 100,000 Clean Room environment. The equipment is designed to fabricate OLEDs. The tools contain several components including metal and organic high vacuum deposition chambers. Tasks include:
- Maintain high vacuum deposition equipment including vacuum pumps, robot, vacuum chambers, and associated electrical equipment. This includes regular preventative maintenance tasks and cleaning procedures.
- Program fabrication recipes through a PC interface and custom software.
- Monitor deposition processes with manual intervention where necessary.
- Trouble shooting of deposition runs.
- Record and log fabrication procedures using a Microsoft Access database and hardcopy data sheets.
- Be prepared to work shifts and come in on weekends when necessary.
- Interface with other team members scheduling the fabrication runs.
- Operate and maintain a nitrogen glovebox and encapsulation equipment.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- High School Diploma at minimum; AA degree preferred
- 3+ years of industrial experience in a research and development environment, and familiar with operating vacuum systems such as semiconductor processing
- Ability to read and interpret general technical information.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and familiar with various internet software programs
- Familiarity with MS Access is desirable
- Willingness to take independent actions and calculated risk
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Track record of gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Actively participates and contributes to a team environment
- Track record of demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness
- Driven to look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
Ovjp Process Technician
Location: Ewing, NJ
Status: Full-time, 1st Shift and 2nd Shift positions available
Our client is seeking a first- shift and second-shift process technician to support the development of OVJP technology with focus on deposition and characterization of OLED materials and structures. The candidate will be a member of a fast-paced team developing this new deposition technology. The team consists of equipment design, process modeling, materials engineering, process engineering and support staff.
The process technician will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the OVJP tool, routine maintenance, analytical characterization, device testing and working with OVJP team to improve the hardware, software and OVJP process. The job may require gaining proficiency on more than one deposition system.
The primary responsibility is running OVJP tool on a day-to-day basis. This includes operating the tool, routine tool maintenance, filling sources, and characterizing material produced by the tool.
The OVJP process technician is expected to contribute to hardware development of the OVJP tool by suggesting improvements to operating parameters, system designs and software.
As part of the OVJP team, you will help to:
- Develop characterization techniques specific to goals of program
- Input and track statistical process controls for OVJP system
- Report experimental results to team in regularly scheduled meetings
- Participate in group meetings to improve deposition technique
- AAS in Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or Math (or equivalent course work)
- 5 years industrial experience in semiconductor device processing or epitaxy, preferably of OLED devices
- Experience working in class 1000 or better clean room
- Experience in maintenance of semiconductor process equipment
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging problems individually and with a team
- Experience using SPC and reporting software (such as JMP or Microsoft Access)
- Experience working with analytical tools such as a stylus profiler, optical microscope and AFM.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!