Lanham Job Description Sample
Data Collection And Entry (Part-Time Retail-Grocery)
We are looking for enthusiastic people who love grocery shopping and finding a great deal! Our mobile app, Basket Savings, powers a smart grocery list which helps consumers save money on their everyday items. Moderators help consumers save by scanning prices of products at local grocery stores. Moderators are paid per scan, the more you scan the more you make!
- Scan products at grocery stores and enter in regular prices and sales prices
Moderators are paid per scan
More scans = More money
You get to choose when and how long you work
- Must have a iPhone or Android device
Can travel to grocery stores in your area
Looking for a side gig (anywhere from 3-15 hours a week)
Must be 18 years or older
- Download the Basket Savings app on iTunes or Google Play
- Visit your local grocery store, scan a minimum of 10 items and enter the respective price and sales price in the app to see how the process works
- You do not need to buy any items, simply go into the aisle, scan the barcode and type in the price
The Benefits Coordinator plays a major role in the output of the organization by handling benefit issues/inquiries accurately and timely to maintain satisfied clients by;
- Daily client inquiries regarding the processing of group benefit plan enrollments as well as adjustments while identifying and resolving billing issues
- Resolving or facilitating the resolution of client benefit issues and questions
- Monthly and weekly billing reconciliation reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability to Prioritize and multi-task
- Effective research and resolution abilities
- High level of detail and customer service orientation
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of High school diploma/GED
Required: Drivers license & reliable transportation!
Call Center Manager
RenVision Kitchen & Bath and VALOR Exteriors are second generation family owned high end residential construction firms. We are currently experiencing rapid expansion and are looking to hire an experienced Customer Service / Call Center Manager. PLEASE NOTE that experience with Customer Service within a Call Center environment is required!
- Competitive Salary with bi-weekly bonuses (receive a check every week)
- Opportunity for further advancement within a high energy and rapidly growing customer focused firm
- Confirm pre-set appointments and make sure that the prospect meets and understands our requirements.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to appointment qualification requirements.
If you have Customer Service / Call Center experience and feel like you would be a good fit for this position, then please reply to this job posting with an updated resume'.
Dermatologist Physician Opportunity
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
SME / Sme1 -- Tp002
Labor Category Required: SME / SMEI
Candidates MUST BE a US Citizen to obtain Full Background Investigation (FBI) clearance. For a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
(Please select one)
IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance to retain position is required.
IRS Full Background Investigation (FBI) clearance to retain position is required.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT TASKS / DUTIES:
Task Description:The key objective of RRP is to provide a unified system that is integrated into the IRS's modernized Infrastructure for the detection of fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to filers. This integrated system shall provide the platform to implement the IRS' new business model to meet changing fraud detection needs, and to streamline the business processes. The ability to implement changes in time to counter evolving fraud schemes is highly valued.
Duties:A PostGres DBA with skills in PostGres DB design, performance tuning, maintenance, PG best practices, & PL/pgSQL. The PostGres DBA will manage a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) DCA and Oracle and handle all PDM management, deployment, and validation across multiple databases. Experience in MPP databases (Netezza, Teradata, Greenplum) a major plus along with experience as an Oracle DBA. This is a highly complex and extremely large database environment with thousands of tables and and tens of thousands of fields in one PDM. Duties include:
Job Duty 1 with % of time - Manage an MPP Data Computing Appliance (DCA) with a PostGres architecture as the DBA and multiple development and testing databases. All PostGres best practices from a DBA perspective is to be applied along with the MPP best practices based on experience or on the job training. Grow and develop the DBA expertise and practice on the program. Become the go-to person in DB management. (70%)
Job Duty 2 with % of time - Establish and champion DBA best practices along with owning and updating the DB process and change management. (20%)
Job Duty 3 with % of time - Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the business (5%)
Job Duty 4 with % of time - Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams (5%)
Please note these are the top technical skills that the Buyer feels a candidate MUST have. General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a given.
1. PostGres database design and performance tuning skills. 5+
2. PL/pgSQL 4+.
3. Advanced SQL skills 4+
4. Good oral communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Please note these are nice to have skills. It does not preclude a candidate who does not possess all or some of these skills from the selection process but this could be used as a differentiator between candidates:
1. MPP (Netezza, Teradata, or Greenplum) Database design and performance tuning skills 4+
2. MPP-Informatica Power Exchange skills 3+
3. Oracle database design & performance tuning skills 3+.
4. Java or Shell scripting experience. 3+
5. SAS Scoring Accelerator in Greenplum Database skills 2+
6. Prior IRS experience and, especially, an active MBI are a plus.
Note to teammates: MBI'd personnel may start as soon as selection is made and PO placed. Start date for other personnel is driven by MBI process.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Supervising Electrician – Must have supervisory experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Hours of Operation:
· Shifts alternate weekly from Monday through Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm, then following week 7:00am – 4:00pm, rotating weekly.
· When working the 9:30am – 6:00pm shift, you will also work Saturday from 9:30am – 6:00 with having one day off during that week if work load permits
· Check service, in response to customer inquiries, including reconnects and disconnects of electric meters– be responsible for the character of the work itself and for the technician’s and meter reader’s contact with the treatment of the Utility’s customers.
· Perform any and all duties including field work and respond to customer calls regarding electric service.
· Schedule field service representatives’ daily tasks according to the utility’s mandated applications.
· Responsible for monitoring the performance of all work and recommend action plans to improve performance and quality of work. Convey, encourage a safe work environment.
· Ensure weekly safety meetings are held and documented and recorded in each employee personnel folder.
· Resolve all employees’ conflicts and or termination as required.
· Fleet Maintenance and repairs must be monitor via vehicle records and daily or weekly inspection forms. Vehicle(s) with Problems must be repair once problem has been discovered or regular maintenance interval. Maintenance cost must be monitored by accessing service provider data base.
· Manager will engage client to ascertain possible opportunities.
· Training of all new hires and ongoing training for current employees
· Auditing of staff
· Overseeing dispatching, collections and field service technicians
· Back office work, including completing required reports
· High school diploma or a GED
· Strong leadership skills.
Network Security Engineer
(We have other Network positions open in VA, DC, and MD)
8+ years of experience in engineering, information assurance, network/data management, etc.
Experience with the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) required
Experienced in the installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrade of Cisco Identity Services Engine (Client) Environment (i.e., software and related enterprise-level changes to the systems infrastructure.) required
Experienced in correcting security vulnerabilities in Client systems to problems indentified in vunerability reports
Strong knowledge of NIST, FISMA, OMB, Presidential Directives and Executive Orders, and Cybersecurity and Privacy industry best practices required
Engineering Certification one or more preferred (e.g.; CCNA, CCNA-Security).
Cisco certifications one or more required (e.g.; CCDP, CCNP, or CCIE).
Strong knowledge of the System Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) Process, as well as, the continuous monitoring methodology required
Experience with network configurations and maintenance, diagnostics and troubleshooting and network analysis tools required
Proficient understanding of common Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer, and Visio) and an expert user in the Microsoft Office tools.
The ability to work independently or with different teams to achieve stated objectives.
Demonstrated experience directly speaking with customers or via email and phone to capture initial requirements.
Demonstrated experience in making tactical and strategic decisions at every level of an organization from the entry level engineer position to top management.
Confident communicator (verbal/written) and possess excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
B.S./B.A. Engineering, Network Security Management, Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in engineering, information assurance, network/data management, etc.
M.S./M.B.A. degree preferred
Secret or Top Secret Clearance is preferred
The Mid-Level Network Engineer provides technical support and advice to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Information Technology (IT) Cybersecurity Project Planning, Investments & Governance (PPI-Gov) Program.
This individual will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the LAN and WAN. This includes installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all network appliances and communication links (e.g., LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VPN).
Supporting the implementation of near real-time automation tools for reporting on the IRS Network and Common Communications Gateway.
Supporting the planning, designing, and implementation of comprehensive Solution tools to include required testing of Network IT Tools.
Supporting infrastructure planning, analysis and development of architecture / engineering designs for IT network solutions working towards developing future state solution architectures for phases in flight.
Planning and coordinating the installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrade of Cisco Identity Services Engine (Client) Environment (i.e., software and related enterprise-level changes to the systems infrastructure.)
Monitoring and troubleshooting systems availability.
Recovering data in the event of hardware or software failure.
Ensuring upgrade of current versions of supported software as they become available.
Scheduling downtime to minimize user impact.
Monitoring Client appliance performance using performance monitoring tools.
Correcting security vulnerabilities in Client systems in response to problems identified in Vulnerability reports.
Communicating TrustSec technical requirements by preparing and presenting briefings to IRS management on various Client issues.
Evaluating the effectiveness of the Client installed systems and services (Health Checks).
Providing advice on and devising solutions to a wide range of Client issues.
Assess and plan treatment programs for patients relevant to physical dysfunction and implement by direct or delegated care as ordered by physician. Serve as a professional care provider, educator, consultant and coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Performs comprehensive patient evaluations, sets appropriate patient goals, and develops effective treatment plans. 2. Implements safe, functionally relevant, and effective treatment interventions. 3. Completes all patient documentation and enters charges for services provided. 4. Supervises the clinical aspects of care delegated to technical and supportive personnel. 5. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills (written and verbal communication, ability to deal with difficult situations, etc.) 6. Works efficiently and effectively to achieve Department standard for productivity. 7. Participate in individual and staff development and expansion of services. 8. Follows all safety rules on the job. 9. Perform other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Have a minimum of 1 year experience but would consider a new grad who have demonstrated exceptional skills and experience during student clinical affiliations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED: Current licensure with the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Current CPR Certification
Our hires are treated to competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
The JAG Group
404-874-9910, ext. 24
The JAG Group focuses on searching, recruiting, and placement specifically in the healthcare market. Our mission is on the responsive permanent services of Healthcare Professionals for fortune 50 to fortune 500 Corporations. With our mission being primarily focused in the healthcare area, we are able to search, recruit, and place top healthcare with the top organizations across the nation.
We recognize that our reputation of providing a high level of service and professionalism to businesses is a direct result of our well trained and dedicated staff. Our colleagues combine 35 years of proven executive search skills and a plethora of business strategies to meet your special needs. Building our reputation for achieving the highest levels of professionalism and integrity, we are active members of the following two associations:
Georgia Associate of Personnel Services
National Association of Personnel Services
We can provide you with quality services because of our in-depth knowledge of the Healthcare industry. If you are an employer searching for talent, we have applicants in all areas of Healthcare for permanent positions. We will source according to our client's needs and only present candidates with the related experience, credentials, and accomplishments to help our clients achieve their goals. Our efficient business approach enables us to offer rates that are both fair and reasonable to our clients. Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in all of our activities and relationships
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!