Lansing Job Description Sample
Director Of Employee Health RN
Does not have to have management experience but employee health experience is a must.
Multi-site experience preferred
11 hospital 800 physicians
Training & Development Manager
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing talent development programs, relational and technical training, grant programs, and engagement surveys as well as managing the training system.
- Manage the training system to ensure employees are competent to perform work affecting conformity to product requirements
- Oversee the onboarding and orientation process
- Communicate and hold leaders accountable to meet training system requirements
- Maintain required training records and reports
- Support internal and external audits, as required
- Facilitate quality systems documentation relative to employee learning
- Develop trainers and training using skill gap analysis; design and prepare training
- Research programs and content for training
- Execute classroom and e-learning training activities for/with internal and external instructors
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training and mentor instructors for improvement
- Facilitate the development and succession planning process foe talent
- Assist with the administration of an organizational engagement / feedback / attitude survey and facilitate improvement processes based on the results
- Apply for and administer training grants
- Assist with the administration of educational reimbursement
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of three years experience in a manufacturing environment developing employee skills
- Working knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard
- Able to analyze skills and needsthen design and present applicable training
- Capable of writing and executing HR processes
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba)
Interested applicants should include a cover letter explaining why they are a good candidate for the job as well as their requested salary.
- Work directly with children with ASD and their families
- Provide multidisciplinary child and family assessments and interventions
- Conduct group and one-on-one therapy sessions to provide and implement ABA-therapy-based programs
- Any other responsibilities deemed necessary by the Executive Director.
- Complete behavioral assessments, which includes identifying, defining, and determining the function of challenging behaviors and developing treatment plans to reduce them.
- Develop skill acquisition programs to increase adaptive skills and individual's ability to become more independent.
- Provide training and support to parents and siblings.
- Provide training and support to employees working in the ROI Learning Center or in family homes.
- Facilitate coordination of service between families, schools, and other service providers.
- Maintain clinical data and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment interventions on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct trainings designed to improve the skills of employees and family members.
Master's degree in Psychology, Education, or ABA; with a concentration in Behavior Analysis or other degree in a related field required. 1-3 years' experience in a related field required. Current BCBA certification required. Must have a working knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Experience with ABA-therapy-based programs required. Must have the ability to work with diverse groups of people at all levels of the organization, and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. Excellent written and oral communications required. Diplomatic interpersonal skills needed. Attention to detail and follow-through essential.
Must have a valid Michigan driver's license, as well as reliable transportation and be insurable through ROI insurance providers. Flexible schedule to accommodate all client-related needs, including nights and weekends, required.
Please visit for more information!
Owner Operator LTL Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
LTL Owner Operator Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage free deliveries between 87 cities and 93 terminal locations every day. Our LTL fleet partners experience the benefits of our drop & hook, no touch hub-to-hub freight network. Our operational excellence provides you with unmatched support to effectively operate your business, the miles and revenue to earn unparalleled financial success, all while enjoying the benefit of weekly home time.
We're looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our LTL Division. Owner Operators are responsible for the pick-up and delivery of our customers' freight throughout our national network of terminals. LTL freight opportunities are 99% drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another - We keep you moving!
- Earning potential of up to $1.05 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $188,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- Longevity based rate increases though our Tenure Program earning up to $1.085 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC…that's an average of $193,700 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Weekly home-time program
90% terminal to terminal
Dedicated and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 26,000 lbs.
9% no touch, drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 FAF Inc.
All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.
of Openings 1
Job Locations US-MI-Lansing
Posted Date 15 hours ago
Category Skilled Labor
New Regional Superintendent Opportunities available for Retail and Restaurant Interior Remodels - Open Store!!
Must love working for a fast paced, growing, successful company!! Sound like you?? Then we want you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work at Icon:
Regionally based projects - stay closer to home!
Growth opportunities (promotions, Tuition Assistance program)
Competitive Pay & Benefits
Work with Global Fortune 500 Organizations
POSITION SUMMARY: 95% Regional travel! Proficient at all aspects of retail construction and trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety and applicable building codes. An on-site manager with extensive skill and experience level, able to manage all aspects of construction projects including multiple employees and subcontractors and complete projects on schedule and budget. Candidate will join a team focusing on supporting quick serve restaurant clientele with full scope interior remodel projects lasting two to three weeks each. Extensive experience in multiple site, open store remodels in restaurant is essential.
Create job schedules (Gantt Charts / Time & Action) using current technology.
Manage daily job site reports and upload real time reportage to a web based portal
Communicate with project management team
Manage all aspects of projects and deliver on time and budget
Coordinate with logistics company for warehousing and deliveries
Manage change orders
Ability to work with building departments to obtain permits, inspections and final closeout documents.
Manage all sub trades and ensure they are on budget and schedule and that they are coordinating inspections and compliant with pertinent building codes
Direct Carpenter Lead Foreman on all tasks company is self-executing
Reading and interpretation of plans
Able to clearly explain steps, provide clear directions, and answer questions about construction processes to employees and subcontractors.
Adept at establishing relationships with all parties involved in the construction process that facilitate harmonious working relationships during project, and permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur.
Able to organize progress of multiple employees and trade contractors on a single jobsite.
Able to quickly identify potential schedule conflicts and generate and implement needed modifications.
Able to complete and fulfill paperwork required for purchase orders, and time sheets.
- Job requires that alternative solutions be quickly generated to resolve scheduling conflicts, project delays, and design modifications.
Education: High School Graduate. Construction and trade certifications a plus. Must be proficient at basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel etc.) and the use of technology such as smart phones
Experience: Minimum of five years supervisory experience in retail and restaurant construction. Good understanding of interior finishes and MEP building systems.
Job requires ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction project. Requires ability to climb ladders for heights of up to 30 feet, and crawl for distances of 50 feet.
Job requires ability to work with tools, lumber and materials. Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 100 lbs. for 50 feet is required.
Project Manager 3 //Mi
The Department of Technology, Management and Budget (DTMB) Agency Services supporting the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Medicaid Division is requesting Project Manager support for a full time position dedicated to the FileNet S
Years of Experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Utilizes the State of Michigan’s Portfolio software Change Point. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics. Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope. Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources. Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally manages a group of applications system analysts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
May require specific PC, workstation, operating system, application or platform skills. Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project. Exercises management responsibility over the achievement of performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts. Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers. Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives. Arranges for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance. Self-directed and independent. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Knowledge of State of Michigan PMM's process (or comparable PM practices).Required 5 Years
- Knowledge of State of Michigan SUITE processes (or comparable processes)
- Required 5 Years
- Ability to handle multiple IT projects as a PM with sizes ranging from Medium to Agency wide implementation (Budgets over $5M). Required 5 Years
- State or Federal Government Experience. Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience in overseeing projects related to FileNet/Document management system. Required 5 Years
- Project Management experience managing multiple vendors and managing integrated project schedules. Highly desired 5 Years
- Must have working experience in a PMO environment. Required 5 Years
- PMP certified. Required 1 Years
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Email: email@example.com || Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 215 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Software Artisan (Software Developer, Lansing)
WHY PILLAR? WHY NOT?Pillar Technology is a super high-tech consulting company taking marketing and strategy by the horns, with an unmatched company culture.
Inspired by the inventions of the future, we fuse software craftsmanship, creativity and innovation together to solve our clients? most challenging problems. And the driving force behind it all? Our people?the Pillar family.SOFTWARE ARTISAN, WHAT?Our developers are called ?artisans? because creating software not only requires technical knowledge, but also skilled artistry and craftsmanship.
Our software artisans are successful because they have:Super solid skills in multiple object-oriented languages (Java, C#, .NET, Ruby, etc.) and a drive to hone their craft and develop new skills.Practice getting their hands dirty in Agile development practices including test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration and pair programming.Superhero powers in consulting, collaboration and communication.Experience cranking out mobile applications and desktop solutions in true Agile environments.An advanced understanding of object-oriented design and development principles including SOLID, DRY and CAT (OK, we made that last one up).ARE YOU A GAME CHANGER?Our mission is to provide an environment where people do what they love and feel empowered to influence change. Of?course?our open and flexible workspaces, fully-stocked fridge and pantry help create a thriving work ecosystem, but we also support this goal in ways that can?t be contained within four walls, including:?No-constraints? thinking?we?re talking ?change the world? kind of thinking.Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the same.Diverse and changing work environments.Learning, sharing and working closely with other team member because we take the ?two heads are better than one? saying very seriously.A ?Speed-to-Value? approach to solving problems and delivering value.Open communication across the company?direct, expert and personal.Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we hope you do the same!Having a direct impact on projects by commuting throughout Columbus to work personally with clients and teams.PERKS OF THE JOB.So what?s in it for you, right? Other than weekly ?Creative Collision? lunches prepared by our own Forge chefs, we provide our artisans with a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.Competitive compensation package including salary, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term life insurance.PTO to do literally whatever you want, and holidays off to spend with whoever you want.401K with match, because we care about your future beyond Pillar.A flexible and customizable career growth path.Maternity/paternity leave?you had a baby...that?s kind of a big deal.Adoption assistance?because family is family.Knowledge is power, so we?ll drop $500 a year for you to spend on continuous learning (conferences, books, workshops, etc.).Flexible work environment, because we know things just come up sometimes.LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?Now that you?ve got the goods on being a part of the Pillar family, we just have one question:
Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, let?s chat. Go ahead and click the ?apply? button.
Tell us a bit about yourself and one of our Talent Engagement Specialists will be in touch.For more info, check out our?website, come to an?event?at the Forge or reach out and start a conversation with?us. We?d love to talk!Pillar Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workplace. - provided by Dice
Restaurant Manager - Lansing, MI
At the direction of the General Manager, oversee the day-to-day activities of the restaurant. Assists the General Manager with developing and implementing plans to ensure the long-term success of the restaurant. Maintains optimal execution of daily operations. Responsible for leadership of PAR hourly staff. Provides and promotes elevated customer service.
Ensures proper implementation of all operational policies and procedures. Guarantees consistency of delivering fresh, high quality food that has been prepared in a proper manner. Ensures high standards of quality control, sanitation, health, and safety as established by industry standards and laws. Arranges to have equipment repaired or maintained. Accurately estimates quantity and ensures preparation of food and beverage necessary to meet daily demands while minimizing waste. Ensures optimal operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. Schedules staff work hours and ensures that peak dining hours are optimally covered. Maintains appropriate records and reporting as required by Corporate Office.
Maintains a diverse and motivated PAR hourly staff that will achieve and maintain high standards of operation and exceptional guest experiences. Retains top talent and promotes a positive environment by developing restaurant employees through ongoing training, modeling, and providing outstanding leadership. Responsible for every aspect of the hiring process for all employees. Completes and maintains performance reviews and other required personnel records.
Achieves and maintains a high level of customer service and ensures customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved. Dedicated to providing the best possible experiences for our guests. Takes responsibility for upholding Cracker Barrel Old Country Store customer satisfaction reputation.
High school diploma and 2 years restaurant operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College classes or degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field preferred but not required.
In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations.
Basic knowledge of accounting practices, principles, and profit and loss factors.
Excellent social intelligence and interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent team-building skills.
Truck Driver Lease Program - Dedicated Account W/No Credit Check, No M
NEW FROM US XPRESS! No Money Down!
No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease!NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program!IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK. Don't trust your dream of owning your own business with just any company.
Drive as a Dedicated Class A CDL Lease driver and EARN up to $10,000 monthly & get home weekly. NOW with a $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS! That's why you can't beat US Xpress NEW Lease Purchase Program with Low Monthly Payment, No Money Down, No Credit Check, and No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease.
Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.CALL USX FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!