Lapper Hand Tool Job Description Sample
Light Assembly Must Have Hand Tool Experience
Light Assemblers with basic hand tool experience - drills, screwdriver, etc.
Must be able to work in the Memorial Park area - zip code 77024
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly/hand tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to use a drill for up to 8 hrs. per day.
Applications accepted Monday- Friday between 8 am- 3 pm.
17776 State Highway 249 Ste. 33 Houston, TX 77064
(In the same shopping center with Toys R Us and Chuck E Cheese)
Please bring your forms of identification and SS card for payroll purposes.
All candidates will be subject to drug screen and criminal background checks.
MUST have a clean criminal background due to client requirements.
Hand Tool Calibration & Repair Technician
Calibrate, repair, and test precision measurement and test instruments such as Digital and Dial Indicators, Calipers, Inside and Outside Diameter Micrometers, Bore Gauges, Height Masters, Height Gauges, etc. Shall: Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision equipment.
Identify and utilize appropriate manual and automated measurement procedures. Adapt existing calibration equipment, standards, and techniques to accomplish unique measurements tasks. Maintain secondary and working calibration standards.
Identify and correct measurement errors, as applicable. Prepare calibration reports and certificates. Enjoy the benefits of working for a major player in the industry looking to expose Technicians to the
Assembly- Production Hand Power Tool Experience Day & Night Shift
Gregg Staffing will be holding Open Interviews Daily Monday – Friday 9am-3pm at our Southpointe/Canonsburg location
400 Southpointe Blvd. Suite 120, Canonsburg, PA 15317 Plaza One
Questions call 724 873 0990
Save time in the office and apply online at www.greggstaffing.com (a in-person interview will still be required for all applicants)
Weekly pay and full benefit options offered to all employees!
Assembly positions open in Canonsburg
Day and Night shift openings
DS $12 increase to $13 upon company hire Monday-Friday 7am-3:30 PM Over-time available
NS $13 increase to $14 upon company hire Monday-Thursday 8:30pm-7am (4x10 hour shifts) over-time available
Both positions require good mechanical aptitude, experience using hand power tools, the ability to perform assembly aspects using a basic print or drawing, ELECTRICAL experience a plus.
Temp-Hire opportunities, that offer full benefits package upon company hire, 401K (Profit sharing bonus pay out 2/3 times per year)
Clean environment, does not require steel toed boots, state of the art building that is temperature controlled (No working out side in the elements) . Company Break room with a full scan and pay lunch area. Company Gym (full with all equipment, free to all hired company employees)
Company will require background screenings and Hair follicle drug screening (this is only required for this job, we have others that do not require a hair follicle)
Over-time available along with additional over-time bonuses offered several times a year to all employees including agency employees. Overtime is based on company needs and is not mandated at the present time.
Advancement and opportunity available, this company has been growing and adding additional openings .
Apply in person Monday-Friday 9am-3pm at Gregg Staffing Canonsburg or call 724 873 0990 today
O.D./I.D. Grinder Hand Needed For Specialty Tool Shop
We are in need of an experienced person to do O.D. grinding between centers and off a chuck. Also helpful if you are capable of doing I.D. grinding on a Bryant I.D. Grinder. We do close tolerance grinding of cylindrical parts. Steady work in a stable work environment. Must be dependable and willing to work Saturdays as required.
Please submit your resume.
This is an immediate opening. Thank you for your consideration. We are in Plymouth, Michigan.
Shop Helper Burr Hand
We are an aerospace hardware design and manufacturing company in Torrance seeking a full-time Shop Helper/Burr Hand. This position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance, holiday pay, PTO, 401k benefits and an on-site fitness program. See below for a list of qualifications and physical requirements. Preference given to those with relevant experience.
Main Job Description:
File, sand, de-burr or polish parts
Perform assigned duties using manual, pneumatic and electric hand tools and machines
Manipulate work piece or tool manually
Develop and/or recommend techniques and parameters for blending/polishing
Inspect and measure work piece to verify conformance to specifications
Perform cleaning operations
Perform machine maintenance as required
Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications /
Possess a high school diploma and/or GED equivalent
Willingness to learn to operate manual mill, manual lathe, lapper and drill
Willingness to sandblast, de-burr, and drill
Ability to properly use precision measurement instruments
Possess good mechanical aptitude; good hand and eye coordination
Ability to work with small parts and work under a microscope
Must maintain a clean and safe work area
Must work towards departmental and Company goals
Possess valid CA driver license
Desired Qualifications /
Possess 6 months experience operating deburr equipment
Possess 6 months experience in visual inspection
Requirements typical to machine shop position including, but not limited to:
Lift up to 50 pounds
Usage of ladders
Ability to use/work with hands for prolonged periods of time
For all positions, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EEO/M/F/D/V
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check, pre-employment physical and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
No phone calls, please.
Medical Assistant- Community Based Hand In Hand Peds
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
This is a Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6pm, and benefit eligible position. Primarily working in the Dublin office, on occasion will be expected to work in the Marysville office when coverage is needed. Will be cross trained throughout the office.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical Assistants (MA) are part of a care team dedicated to the highest quality of care for our pediatric patient population and their families in Ambulatory Services at Children’s Community Practices (CCP). The Medical Assistant is directly responsible to the Program Manager or Supervisor for the work unit, and has daily reporting responsibilities to the lead Registered Nurse/Lead Medical Assistant present in the clinic. The Medical Assistant takes directions and follows orders for delegated duties (see Appendix A) from a Licensed Physician and physically present in the clinic.
The Medical Assistant may provide direct patient care to the pediatric/adolescent/adult population served within the ambulatory setting. The MA will provide the highest quality of care. Verification of skill competency may include initial and possible annual verification for specific procedures as defined in Appendix A.
Interventions/tasks performed by the MA must adhere to approved standards of care as defined by Ohio Department of Health and Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s guidelines for Community Practices, policies, procedures and standards. In compliance with the Ohio Administrative Code (set forth at OAC 4731-23-02(B), a Medical Assistant is considered an
Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
1. Medical Assistants at CCP assist with the following clinical tasks:
a. Rooming of patients
b. Vital signs
c. Heights and weights
d. Screening questions, transcribing patient or families responses into the medical record such as:
2. Provides basic supportive care:
3. Collects and reports data to a Licensed Professional, including any abnormal findings and documents all findings in the medical record. The MA may not assess, interpret findings or plan care based on the findings.
4. Performs only medical procedures that are approved for an MA to perform at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix A for a complete list of approved procedures.
5. Medications: Administers only medications approved for an MA to administer at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix B for a complete list of approved medications.
a. Must follow Children’s Community Practice Medication Administration Policy and document the Medication 5 Rights.
b. Medical Assistants can act only on a medication order placed by a physician. Medical Assistants cannot act on medication orders placed by an Advanced Practiced Nurses (APN) or a written protocol order for a medication placed by a RN.
c. The following criteria must be met for an MA to act upon a written order that is outside the scope of UAP:
• Within the guidelines/policies and procedures set by Children’s Community Practices and other regulatory agencies governing practice within Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
• Approved by the specific service/program and be listed in Appendix A
• Adhering to organizational specific policy and/or procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices for the procedure, intervention and/or mediation administration
• Competency verification, initial and annual as indicated by the hospital or Program Manager. (see appendix A)
• A signed written order is in the patient’s medical record prior to initiating an order. The order must be signed by the Physician
o Medical Assistants may not take verbal or telephone orders or initiate protocol orders.
o The ordering Physician must be present in the clinic or unit and immediately available while the order is being acted upon.
6. A Medical Assistant may take direction and delegation of orders and/or tasks from a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) as long as it meets the following criteria:
a. Is within the training and scope of the Medical Assistant
b. Initial and annual competencies are verified, as needed, prior to performing the task, treatment or intervention.
c. See Appendix A for a detailed list, as well as specific clinic/program approvals.
1. Prepares medical record for patient/family visits, including pre-visit data gathering.
2. Greets patient/families and escorts to exam rooms. Updates patients/families in the waiting area regarding waiting time, delays as directed.
3. Assists with general reception filing, record keeping, and copying.
4. Obtains release of information forms and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding protected health information.
5. Places lab data in the medical record.
6. Answers phones and directs questions appropriately.
7. Follows up on broken appointments and makes patient reminder calls as directed.
8. Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
9. Registers patient as instructed and after completion of training program. Schedules patient appointments as directed.
10. Manages time and resources to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
1. Assists in maintaining a safe clean environment for patients and families.
2. Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
3. Checks electrical equipment for inspection stickers/expiration date.
4. Reports supply/equipment problems to supervisor.
5. Assures that Joint Commission Environment of Care standards are maintained in clinic.
6. Follows safety and emergency policies/procedures, OSHA standards/universal precautions.
1. Acts as a preceptor for orientation and training of new staff, float staff and students as directed.
2. Provides peer input for performance appraisals when appropriate.
3. Obtains Certification or Registration through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire and maintains a current certification/registration thereafter:
a. CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
b. RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
4. Identifies own learning needs, seeks assistance and attends educational programs as needed.
5. Attends or completes annual and mandatory in-services and training within designated time frames.
6. Participates in educational activities offered by the unit/area/division.
7. Participates in unit/program/area quality improvement activities.
8. Maintains, assembles and distributes patient/family education materials as directed by Nurse/APN/Physician.
1. Participates as a member of the patient care team by assisting others and participating in unit councils and staff meetings.
2. Performs job within the framework of the policies and procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices Demonstrates awareness of and support for the principle of Family Centered Care.
3. Demonstrates promptness and consistency in meeting scheduled work commitments.
4. Provides age-appropriate care (based on growth and development principles) to patients and families.
5. Practices respectful interpersonal interaction with patients/families and other members of the patient care team.
6. Communication and interaction in the presence of patients and staff is professional and follows HIPAA guidelines.
7. Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to the special needs of patients and families.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, within scope and standards set by Nationwide Children's Hospital and with appropriate training and competency verification as needed.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
a. High School diploma or equivalent required.
b. Associates degree desirable.
c. Successful completion of a Medical Assisting training program
a. Certification or registration required through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire:
• CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
• RMA (Registered as a Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
• If not CMA or RMA at point of hire, one (1) year of previous Medical Assisting experience required and eligible to sit for the CMA/RMA within one (1) year of hire.
• Maintaining a current certification with CMA or RMA.
3. Successful passage of an NCH administered math test required prior to hire.
4. Previous Medical Assistant experience, in the pediatric setting highly desirable.
5. Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and professional behavior in the presence of patients and staff.
6. Successful completion of Unlicensed Assistive Personnel orientation, and skills verification as provided by Children’s Community Practices and on site training.
7. Must demonstrate competence as defined in the Medical Assistant responsibilities/skills checklist in providing age appropriate care and services to pediatric patients of all ages and select adult populations.
8. CPR trained (American Heart Association Heart saver with pediatric content) course, or Health Care Provider course or Red Cross equivalent.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and follow HIPAA requirements.
10. Valid Ohio driver’s license and transportation required to travel to off-site facilities.
11. Computer familiarity and literacy with general data entry. Ability to learn and be proficient with specific computer programs, systems and Electronic Medical Record documentation.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodations, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Shop Hand / Delivery Driver
Shop Hand / Delivery DriverTop construction company seeking the right individual to bring on as entry level shop helper with the opportunity to grow and advance with the company, and potentially move into one of the trades for a long-term career in the construction industry.
Experience in any type of construction is a plus, especially in the plumbing and/or mechanical trades.
Job consists of the following:
Must-haves for this position:
One main component of this job is driving. If you do not have a clean record, this job is not for you. We vet all prospective employees via criminal and DMV background checks.
Anderson Systems finds great value in the team approach. As such, in July of 2016, Anderson Systems switched from a Corporate Owned Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Partnership Company (ESOP). We are now seeking an experienced Accounting/Corporate Controller to lead this new Company’s financial future by strategically building a strong internal control structure, including implementation of new policies and procedures; undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, cost accounting is a must; and establish budgets and forecasts in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. We are seeking an individual who is highly motivated, focused on continuous improvement, with a strong technical accounting background, and significant experience in the Construction Industry and Construction Accounting, with advanced understanding of SAGE 100 Contractor. This individual will also be heavily involved in the financial budgets and progress billing for all contract jobs, from start to finish.
Machinist / Center-Less Grind Hand
- Inspect manufacturing parts and instruments for accuracy
- Operate Center-less Grinding Machine
- Produce tools withing tight tolerances and diameters
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience preferred
- Full time / part time available
- Day or Afternoon Shift Available
- Wage depends on experience
Hand / Table Router 1, 11, #Jet20
Hand / Table Router (1st Shift, $11/hr)
6 am-2 pm Monday-Friday
"Long term opportunity with room to grow!"
Located in Elkhart, IN. $11 an hour
Employment Professionals- Elkhart Office
The associate will be using a hand or table router to trim rough edges from plastic injection molded parts and visually inspecting the parts when finished.
- Previous power tool / bench top tool experience
- Able to read part prints
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Punctual, reliable
Please call 574-293-1500 for more information!
Farm Hand / Stable Hand / Ranch Hand
Looking for reliable / stable individuals for assisting on a horse farm. Individual will work on farm and in the stables looking after horses, keeping them clean, comfortable, fed, exercised and groomed. There are no set entry requirements, but experience of working with horses will be valuable.
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- giving horses food and water
- replacing bedding
- mucking out stables
- monitoring the condition of horses and reporting problems
- treating minor wounds, changing dressings and giving some medications
- following instructions from vets when treatment is needed
- grounds work
- operating equipment
You may also be responsible for exercising the horses each day.
Reliable transportation and valid drivers license necessary.
Compensation based on individual experience and skill level.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!