Largo Job Description Sample
This is an opening for :
3rd Shift: 11:30PM-7:00AM
- Support packaging operations by supporting line leaders in day to day production of customer products.
- Assure quality of products produced by following instructions from line leaders and specifications from batch recorders.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow Safety procedures, policies and report concerns to area manager.
- Perform task in a manner that meets/exceeds quality criteria.
- Identify quality problems and stop operating until resolved.
- Report quality concerns to area manager.
- Punch pay clock and arrive on production floor no later than start of shift.
- Punch in and out of production orders as instructed by line leaders.
- Sign Batch Records as required by SOP’s.
- Perform line set-up activity as instructed.
- Identify mistakes and immediately bring to the attention of supervision.
- Inspect product for quality attributes as instructed.
- Load components into equipment as instructed.
- Assemble components to products as instructed.
- Load boxes with product.
- Apply product identification labels, etc. to boxes.
- Manually apply tape to seal boxes.
- Perform cleaning duties as instructed.
- Perform line clearance as instructed.
- Assist in training of coworkers.
- Operate minor material handling equipment. i.e. pallet jacks hand trucks,
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Support company SOP’s, operating policies, 5-S, AOP Quality and safety initiatives.
Can work with a team.
Speak and understand English fluidly.
Communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
Work shifts that may exceed 10 or 12 hours when asked.
B. Preferred Additional
Past packaging production experience.
CGMP, 5-S, Clean Room experience.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to stand in one place for length of shift.
- Place components on other components while they move on a conveyor.
- Follow written/verbal instructions.
- Lift 35 – 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Education and/or Training (Not Required)
High School diploma or equivalent
Delivery Center Assistant
- Maintain accurate records of customer complaints and requests and provide this documentation to delivery center management
- Directly contribute to the resolution of customer complaints and/or delivery requests by providing feedback to Field Managers
- Additional tasks include:
- Product verification, delivery list updates, and address searches
- May also provide assistance with delivery center property clean up and/or safety and security checks
- This is a 1st shift position. (18 hours a week)
- Typically between 6:30 am and 11:00 am
- This position may be assigned tasks that will involve driving a vehicle for business purposes
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have auto insurance
- Must be able to safely perform all physical requirements including:
- Walking, standing, stooping and kneeling, reaching and twisting
- Repeatedly pushing and pulling 4-wheel newspaper carts weighing in excess of 200 lbs
- Repeatedly lifting newspaper bundles up to 40 lbs and similar physical movements
This position in the Operations Division is subject to pre-employment drug screening as a condition of employment.
Interested applicants should apply through the Tampa Bay Times careers portal at http://tampabaytimes.catsone.com/careers/.
Largo - FT Pharmacy Technician I
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Largo recruiting a Full-Time Night Pharmacy Technician I to join our team.
Assists with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and in accordance with state pharmacy regulations.
- Assists the Pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Types prescription information to produce labels.
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Takes inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from the inventory.
- Inputs patient data and medication orders into a computer system.
- Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments.
- Packages medications for dispensing and for delivery.
- Sanitizes IV room, equipment and hood.
- Communicates with all customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Processes returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- May lead and direct the work of other pharmacy technicians.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in an LTC pharmacy setting or IV experience preffered
- Ability to recognize and identify medications; ability to work as a member of a team; ability to operation personal computers and/or computer terminals; skilled in performing detailed work required
- FL Pharmacy Technician license required
- Must be available to work Mon- Fri between the hours of 6:30pm- 3am. May also be required to work holidays and weekends between the hours of 11:00am- 7:30pm as business needs dictate
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
*Licensed Practical Nurse
Must have 1 year experience in long term care. (must reflect on resume)
Must have Active LPN License
Must be CPR Certified
*MUST COMPLETE NURSING QUESTIONNAIRE TO BE CONSIDERED*
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It’s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time – get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan – 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Sunset Mobile Home Sales a fast-growing, full-service manufactured and mobile home resale company is seeking enthusiastic, goal-oriented people to join our Team.
As an Administrative Assistant / Real Estate Assistant with Sunset Mobile Home Sales you will be part of a team that creates a world class home buying and selling experience by supporting office functions, assisting agents and customers through the buying or selling process. To be successful in this role, the right candidate be detail oriented, accurate andmust possess very goodcomputer, writing, listening and telephone skills, an ability to provide a high degree of self-assurance that allows prospects to have the confidence to select Sunset Mobile Homes Sales as their mobile home selling or buying solution. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is the hallmark of the Mobile Home Resale industry.
THIS IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT and INSIDE REAL ESTATE SALES ASSISTANT position. Successful candidates will take incoming calls with potential Mobile Home Sellers and Buyers in 55-Plus Mobile Home Parks over the phone, maintain client records, appointments, coordinate activities with agents and answer client questions. Read this job description thoroughly before applying!
EXPERIENCED ONLY YouMUST have a record of proven experience to be considered for this position!
* Serve as transaction coordinator helping from initial contact to close * Maintain the customer relationship management system (CRM) * MUST have VERY GOOD Apple OS computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and other software tools including browser-based applications * Support the team in achieving sales and profitability goals * Identify customer's needs and provide with appropriate assistance * Respond promptly to phone, email and text communications with current and prospective customers * Must be energetic, creative, tech savvy, organized, resourceful, and extremely detail oriented. * Maintain company expectations of customer service and satisfaction * Be knowledgeable on sales, our services, listing details, contracts, financing options and processes * Maintain high availability for customers and potential buyers. Process Listing and Sales Contracts accurately and professionally.
Personal Characteristics: * Honest, upfront and personable * Reliable and responsive * Good organization and time management skills and work with a high-level of energy and efficiency * Exceptional listening and speaking skills over the phone * Self-motivated with a desire to succeed * Ability to solve problems and implement alternate solutions * High level of enthusiasm * Hard worker willing to dedicate their time to learn * Team player * Strong communication skills * Proactive
We are looking for motivated, professional and driven candidates. 2+ years as a Real Estate Assistant or 5+ years as an Administrative Assistant with Sales Experience and 5+ years Computer Experience in a work environment required. MUST have stable work history, a minimum of 5+ years at most recent previous positions that includes high use computer and telephone skills. Good knowledge of the greater Tampa Bay area. MUST be able to accurately complete and process contracts.
If interested and qualified, please reply to this posting with a current copy of your resume.
Additional Details and Requirements
· This is a Full-Time position
· Must have very good Apple OS computer skills
· Must be extremely detailed oriented
· Must have a great phone personality
· Must be very customer service oriented
· Must be willing to continuously learn and improve
· Must have reliable transportation
Largo, FL - Local candidates only
Dealing in Select Mobile Homes for Sale
As the premier boutique mobile home broker, Sunset Mobile Home Sales provides the complete buying and selling experience you deserve. With a unique blend of knowledge, skill, honesty and professionalism, the team at Sunset Mobile Home Sales makes buying and selling a mobile home fast, friendly and hassle-free. Sunset Mobile Home Sales was built with a reputation that is sustained by referrals from our clients. It’s these same clients that have benefited from our services in the past and are excited to share their experience with friends, family and neighbors. You will be impressed by the level of care and the quality of work you receive from our team at Sunset Mobile Home Sales.
Sunset Mobile Home Sales represents buyers and sellers of select mobile homes in all price ranges and neighborhoods in Pinellas County Florida, with more areas coming soon. More than a mobile home broker, Sunset Mobile Home Sales has agents that live in the community and can help newcomers become oriented to their new home area.
Professional Sales & Tele-Marketing
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales & Marketing Rep to our team! You will be fielding incoming calls for sales of Distributorships.
- Build relationship with prospects telephonically
- Must be computer literate
- Able to communicate well written and orally
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, marketing, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager an option
- Some Familiarity with CRM platforms an asset
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Largo, FL
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!