Largo Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Packaging Line Mechanic
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
Maintains packaging line production by adjusting to product specifications; testing set-up; inspecting in-process and finished production; making adjustments; completing preventive maintenance requirements; training line operators.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up packaging and fill line equipment and conveyors by adjusting to product specifications; testing set-up.
- Maintains packaging quality by inspecting in-process and finished production; verifying specifications; identifying problems; making adjustments.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs.
- Maintains packaging and fill line equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; correcting breakdowns; calling for maintenance support; identifying persistent problems.
- Overhaul and install new equipment. Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Assists packaging line operations by training and coaching packaging line operators.
- Documents packaging line equipment actions by completing logs and records.
- Keeps packaging line mechanical supplies ready by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy packaging line environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; alerting others regarding potential concerns.
- Improves packaging line mechanical job knowledge by attending training sessions; reading technical publications.
- Contributes to packaging line and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required.
A. Required (i.e. knowledge, prior experience)
- Basic math skills and computer literacy required.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and is improvement and quality driven.
· Must have working knowledge of PLC programs, and a strong background in electrical, mechanical, and machine shop practices.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a packaging/production mechanic
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Some prior production management experience is preferred.
B. Preferred Additional
Extra consideration given to candidates with Aerosol Packaging experience.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in pneumatics, hydraulics and manufacturing equipment.
- Electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Extra considerations offered to candidates with cGMP, FDA and/ medical device experience.
- Ability to lift 35-50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular basis.
- Can work in/around/under equipment safely using LOTO and with the ability to diagnose and repair on the job.
Technical Skills and Experience (if applicable)
(i.e., computing, negotiating)
Education and/or Training
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Technical Degree in packaging, engineering, manufacturing or any technical discipline is preferred
FT (Night) Order Entry Team Leader
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica is recruiting a Full-Time Team Lead Data Entry Technician to join our team.
- In conjunction with Medical Records, ensures the accuracy of the resident’s medical record by appropriately training data entry personnel.
- Participates in orientation, training, competency assessment, and evaluation of Pharmacy Data Entry Technicians
- In conjunction with the pharmacist, monitors work flow and reassigns Pharmacy Data Entry Technicians as needed
- Prepares Pharmacy Data Entry Technician schedules to meet the needs of the pharmacy
- In conjunction with the pharmacy manager and billing office manager, monitors daily billing reports
- Understands all dispensing systems used in the pharmacy and their implications for data entry
- Maintains a working knowledge of the billing department’s processes and trains or directs the data entry personnel to perform the job correctly
- Answers all order entry and data entry function questions as able
- Responsible for getting launches out in a timely manner by assisting supervisor
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years in long-term care pharmacy support services required
- Pharmacy experience in state of Florida preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent customer service skills required
- Current Florida Pharmacy Technician license required
- Must be available to work a third shift night schedule; Mon- Fri (6:30p- 3:00a) with alternating weekends
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
Travel Nurse - ICU RN - Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Hiring NOW (12-Hour Overnight Shifts Available And More)
Bayshore Home Care has been serving seniors for 31 years, and now we're looking for exceptional aides to become part of our team!
Upon joining one of "Tampa Bay's Top Work Places," you will be supported by nurses, field supervisors, and staffing superstars. We are determined to find the right placements for you and will work hard to make you the best aide possible.
- Provide 1 to 1 care for clients in their homes
- Communicate consistently with the support team
- Enjoy the benefits Bayshore offers its caregivers
- Health plan
- Paid orientation
- Bonus opportunities
- Quarterly events (Did someone say "dance party?")
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
12-hour overnights available!
Immediate needs in St. Petersburg and Largo.
Stop by one of our offices for an on-the-spot interview. Or, to apply online, visit:
An Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
- 1 year experience in health care field or C.N.A. certificate
- Willing to work with pets and/or smokers
- Reliable transportation
- Compassion and a heart for serving clients
- Respectful communication with teammates
Account Rep – Advertising & Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Help Desk Specialist
Exciting career opportunity with an established advertising company.
- Customer Service experience dealing with a regional/territorial distinction
- Responsible for supporting the sales staff by providing administrative, clerical and customer support
- Follow up with customers (no selling)
- Complete orders
- Process sales leads
- Ability to multi-task and excellent people skills needed
- MS Office skills specifically Outlook
Certified Nurse Assistant (Cna) & Home Health Aides (Hha)
At American In-Home Care, we take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
We are looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), that have the same passion and drive that we do to help our clients age safely and happily at home!
CNA/ HHA’s, 4-8-12 hour shifts available in Pinellas County areas! Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends!! Live-In opportunities available!
Requirements to Register as an Independent Contractor:
Valid Driver's License or Photo ID
Social Security Card
Florida CNA license or proof of CNA/ HHA training from a Florida Department of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program or out of state equivalent program.
Level 2 background screening with ACHA fingerprints
Physical taken within the past (6) months that states you are FREE OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (cannot be signed by a Chiropractor)
CPR (American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute programs only)
HIV/AIDS certificate (minimum 1-hour)
Alzheimer’s certificate (minimum 1-hour)
2 hours of assistance with self-administration of medication training (CNA/ HHA Only)
Auto registration and auto insurance if providing transportation
Professional Liability Insurance (suggested)
2 Work Verifications AND 2 professional and/or personal references
Advantages of Being an Independent Contractor
Set your market rates
Act as your own boss, taking control of your career
Work the hours that suit your lifestyle and schedule
Have independence - choose when, where and how you work
Contract with multiple companies
Pick up additional shifts
Deduct certain business-related expenses on taxes
Have the support of local Client Care Liaisons to ensure you’re getting the right volume and type of work
Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License or Home Health Certificate from a Florida Dept. of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program
Specific Responsibilities of a (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant/(HHA) Home Health Aide within the Home Care Setting:
Alzheimer's & Dementia care
Mobility support and ambulation or walking
Bathing physical assistance
Assistance with eating
Help with activities of daily living or ADL's
Errands and incidental transportation
We take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Difference.
We always refer qualified care providers with the special skills, credentials, and personality it takes to act as a caregiver, friend, and confidant. You can take on the role of so much more than a caregiver, helping individuals maintain their independence and dignity, and becoming a cherished part of their life.
Provide Quality Care.
The care providers we refer offer services that help make living at home easy and safe for our clients. We will match your specific skills with the client's needs, that can include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, 24-Hour Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing, among others.
You Have Control.
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to take control of your career. You can set your market rates, and choose when, where, and how you work. Whether you contract with us primarily, or are picking up additional shifts, you will always have the full support of our team at your back.
Sub-Zero/Wolf Appliance Repair Technician
The responsibility of an Appliance Technician is the repair of appliances in a prompt and professional manner.
Provide field service for home appliances.
- Full time availability
- Background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Experience in the field
- Technical Experience
- Have strong customer service skills and problem resolution.
We offer fantastic benefits with an outstanding environment to work in. Our positions have no limit to how far you can grow within the company; if you assert yourself as passionate and ambitious there are opportunities here for you. Our employees have the ability to develop and master skills within a challenging atmosphere that allow them to be constantly entertained with every day work by engaging them in a dynamic and meaningful way.
High End Service is a family owned and operated business with incredible retention rates. We have dedicated employees who we have built their careers in conjunction with our own. We are fortunate to add quality staff and continually seek the opportunity to do so.
While our customers are always a priority, we are concentrating on improving the quality of life of our employees. This will have an indirect correlation with the level of customer service we, as a company, will be able to provide to our end user. We are actively seeking mastery, autonomy and purpose to enrich the lives of our employees.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!