Larkspur Job Description Sample
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Project Manager-- Electrical Construction
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The project Manager will play a key role on our construction team. They will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling projects and resources to ensure that projects stay on schedule. This individual will help to coordinate all aspects of the project, to ensure they are completed as quickly and as safely possible. The ideal candidate will be very detailed, organized, able to manage time and priorities.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
Utilize project management spreadsheets and software.
Organize and maintain project documents.
Attend meetings with management and internal teams.
Create and update project schedules and submit to clients for the purpose of professional
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Intermediate to Advanced computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
Ability to multi-task in in a fast paced environment.
Detail oriented - demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to ensure work quality.
Experience scheduling construction projects.
Very limited travel required
Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment
Frequently communicates with employees and customers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Home Health Aides - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Small North Bay boutique insurance coverage firm representing policyholders seeks associate with experience in insurance coverage and litigation. The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of litigation, and will possess exceptional research and writing skills. Interested candidates please apply. Thank you.
Rustic Bakery Is Hiring Cashiers, Baristas, Bussers, Dishwashers
Award winning group of bakery cafes in Marin County is hiring for several key positions at our Larkspur and Marin Country Mart location!
* Cashiers and Baristas - average $14 - $17 an hour with Tips
* Bussers - average $14 - $16 an hour with Tips
*Dishwasher - average $14 -$16 an hour with tips
*Sandwich/Salad Prep - average $$14 -$16 an hour with tips
Come join our family run bakery with the following benefits:
Kaiser health, dental and vision medical plan sponsored by Rustic Bakery after 3 months
401k plan sponsored by Rustic Bakery after 12 months
Sick pay & 1 week paid vacation after 5 years
50% discount on all Rustic Bakery purchases
Program Director, Sales / Program Management
Program Director, Sales & Program Management
At the core of every outstanding Compass experience is an outstanding Compass program director. Our program directors lead our efforts to deliver exceptional value to Compass’s clients and tutors.
Program directors play the critical role of developing and maintaining relationships with our clients and instructors. Their activities are focused around consultative sales, attentive program management, customer guidance and care, supervision of our tutor staff, and relationship cultivation within a broad referral-based community. Every client’s test preparation program is crafted and managed by a Compass program director and every Compass tutor is hired, trained, mentored, supervised, and supported by our program director team.
- Conduct several consultative sales calls per day with potential clients, typically by phone and occasionally in person. Make customized and student-centric program recommendations based on extensive conversations. Follow up with prospective clients conscientiously and thoughtfully.
- Convert recommendations into individualized tutoring programs and manage those programs to successful and highly satisfying outcomes. Each program director actively manages several hundred one-on-one programs per year and provides a level of personalized service that consistently leads to enthusiastic word-of-mouth referrals and long term loyalty.
- Make thoughtful tutor matches for each client; supervise the tutor-client relationship; provide ongoing strategic guidance and expertise related to college admission testing and preparation; resolve any program-related concerns.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients; strengthen relationships with tutors by providing ongoing support, evaluating performance, and offering professional development and mentoring.
- Conduct interviews with prospective tutors and share management responsibility for the overall recruitment, training, and professional development process.
- Deepen our enduring relationships with school-based and independent college counselors by consulting with them on program recommendations, and providing student progress reports. Program directors with interest and skill in public speaking have the opportunity to lead presentations at schools for parent and student audiences and at conferences for counselors.
The Ideal Candidate:
At Compass, our program directors stand out not only for what they do but also for how they think. We ask for conscientious and consistent effort to align daily actions with our ethical standards and long term goals. We expect that a program director’s contribution will increase over time with an expanding breadth and depth of experience and expertise, more and higher stakes responsibilities, and by assuming leadership roles.
While handling the busy demands of a routine day, our program directors are guided by the longview aspect of their roles. This is revealed in their client conversations, the details in their work, their decision making, and in the way they talk about Compass. They make a consistently positive impression on everyone they meet. They are experienced, empathetic, wise, trustworthy, sensible, fair, honest, engaged, and needed.
We strive to make our program directors feel confident and secure, trusted and supported. We look for hard working team players who want to invest long term and who will make the most of an investment in them. Program directors are central figures at Compass but part of a much larger full-time team that provides mentoring, strategic leadership, administrative and operational support, and cutting-edge tech tools. Program directors are given the help – and the autonomy – they need to succeed.
While this is a sales position, ours is not a typical sales culture. We keep the client’s needs at the center of every conversation and let the appropriate recommendation emerge from there.
- Exceptional interpersonal instincts and skill, in all modes of communication and contexts
- Meaningful and relevant professional experience in relationship management and sales
- High comfort level with, and interest in, college admission testing subject matter
- Naturally collaborative spirit internally, competitive mindset externally
- Willing to embrace a challenging learning curve and open to possibility of a long term role
- Able to work a traditional full-time weekday schedule based in our office
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred
Compensation, Benefits, and Intangibles:
- competitive salary with incentives and potential for growth
- quality health insurance plan with modest employee contribution
- 401k with employer match
- paid vacation/personal days, holidays, and seasonal flex-days
- paid parking and paid gym membership (LA, on-site) or wellness stipend (SF)
- frequent lunches, social events, offsites, and prof dev opportunities
- beautiful offices with comfortable furnishings and modern equipment
- top-notch tech infrastructure supported by awesome product dev team kind, fun-loving, interesting, and talented teammates (no exceptions)
- transparent, equitable environment and ethical leadership
Merchandising Retail Field Representative-Pt
Strategic Retail Solutions LLC, is a leading retail merchandising company that provides retail solutions to manufacturers and retailers in all 50 states.
Our team of retail specialists assists the consumer packaged goods industry by providing services to complete merchandising projects in virtually all retail outlets including grocery, mass, drug, convenience, and specialty.
Are you looking for Part Time work to supplement your income?
Do you have previous field merchandising experience?
Hours vary weekly, In-store time is approximately 15-60 minutes and store visit frequency is based on client needs. SRS may have additional opportunities for other clients who will be presented to you after your availability and qualifications are established. If this seems like the opportunity was made for you apply today!
- Maintaining displays in retailer stores.
- Follow Plan-O-Grams to maintain permanent displays shelves & temporary displays.
- Take pictures of displays and upload it to our reporting system
- Other various merchandising tasks
- Reporting all of the above notes into our reporting system within 24 hours of service visit
- Transportation to travel to multiple stores within a radius of 60 miles from your home
- Regular and reliable access to the internet, a printer, and a smartphone or tablet to take pictures
- Smart device for logging into service visit.
- Must have previous merchandising including using Plan-O-Grams
Key Words: merchandiser, plan-o-gram, display, resets, flexible, travel, sales, retail, promotion, demonstration, supplemental income, short shifts.
Our 5,000 field based retail specialists assist the consumer packaged goods industry by providing merchandisers to complete merchandising projects in virtually all retail outlets including grocery, mass, drug, convenience, and specialty.
Automotive Service Advisor (Greenbrae,Ca)
At Hansel Auto Group we are looking for the right Service Advisor. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a top service team. Our customers are our family, friends and neighbors. Can you help us take care of them? If you can, we would like to talk to you. We will pay top wages for the right candidate!!
The Service Advisor ensures that every customer has a world-class experience in our service department. This is accomplished through clear communication and a constant demonstration of energy, knowledge, and enthusiasm.
- Greet our customers with a smile as they arrive
- Fill in service documents
- Sell recommended maintenance and repair work
- Follow-up with each customers on any declined work
- Effectively manage activity in the service lane
- Maintain ongoing conversation with extended warranty providers
- Minimum two years of service writing experience
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Able to sell/recommend service
- Track record of high CSI scores
- Valid California driver s license with a clean driving record
We are a family owned and operated multiple-franchise auto dealer group in California's beautiful Wine Country. We operate nine dealerships representing eleven of the top new automotive brands in the world.
As a leader in the automotive industry for over 50 years in the North Bay, we've dedicated ourselves to providing an exceptional experience for our customers and our employees. Deeply rooted and involved in Sonoma County, we pride ourselves in maintaining a position of integrity, fairness and honest dealing.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about three things: making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!