Larkspur Job Description Sample
Experienced Housekeepers Wanted - 100% Tips Go To You
Join Fairy as a Housekeeper
- Regular customers
- Low travel times between appointments
- Flexible Hours
- Live support team when you need it
- 100% tips go to you
- Make up to $18/hour or $800/week
- Weekly pay
What do I need to get started?
- Work in San Francisco
- Smart Phone
- Government ID
What is Fairy?
Fairy is a platform that provides a daily hotel-style cleaning service for residential homes throughout your city. Fairy Partners are able to manage their daily appointments through our platform.
We provide a seamless experience for housekeepers to be matched with customers on our platform along with an easy to use app for managing cleaning appointments. Customers sign up for Fairy online and pay a monthly subscription fee. Fairy pays out housekeepers weekly for completed appointments.
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Drive With Lyft Today
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving. It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH. When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too. Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead) * Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING * Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay * PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
Pets & rides welcome * PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere! Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Power Factors (pfdrive.com), an industry-leading software provider for monitoring, managing, and optimizing clean energy operations, is seeking qualified applicants for a Sales Engineer role. The Sales Engineer is a Cross-functional role that involves interacting with the Sales Team, Implementation Team, Product Team, Data Science Team, as well as current and prospective clients to drive company success.
We're helping renewable energy plants provide as much clean energy as possible and we're looking for multidimensional team players to help us continue to solve problems and drive customer success.
The position will be based in Power Factors Headquarters in Larkspur, CA, north of San Francisco.
- Manage customer success via routine client engagement and training
- Identify new opportunities to further engage existing clients with additional tools and products
- Manage the client experience during Implementation post-Sales, coordinating closely with the Implementation team to ensure efficient contract execution and a clean transition between Sales and Implementation teams
- Facilitate interactions among sales, implementations, operations, and product management
- Provide pre-sales assistance and technical support to the sales team
- Streamline internal operations by designing and implementing business processes and software related to customer on-boarding, engagement, and support
- Oversee customer support team
- Keep a pulse on industry and market trends and major movements and flag for internal PF actions and investments
- Manage marketing and PR initiatives
- Coordinate and contribute to both sales and product strategy, leveraging software, SCADA knowledge, and industry experience
- Quickly assume new roles and responsibilities, both temporary and permanent, in response to company needs
- Bachelors/Masters in relevant discipline
- Logical, innovative, outside-the-box thinker
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Energy industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with project/product management, business process development, software development, and IT/networking
- Ability to thrive in an environment of constant chaos and change
- Ability to make sense of chaos; cut through it
- No aversion to occasional grunt work
- Recognize needs and address problems without management prompts
- Create solutions and solve problems; take responsibility; drive resolution
- Ability to execute and get the job done
- Recognize when to involve additional resources and how to escalate
- Complete projects 100% - the last 10% is often the hardest but pushing through is crucial.
- Ability to learn quickly and ask the right questions
Senior Financial Analyst
Join the Apple Finance organization at our campus in the Santa Clara Valley. Click for details and apply today.
Account Manager – Sales & Marketing
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Business Development Representative In San Francisco
Yelp was created to connect people with great local businesses. As an Account Executive, you'll be working directly with these local businesses to help them achieve their goals through Yelp s advertising programs. You'll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to d
etermine their business's needs and aspirations, because we succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling advertising space on Yelp to local businesses across the US and Canada. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment. What You ll Do Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Yelp advertising programs through a high volume of sales calls - strong communication and tenacity are key! Become an expert in Yelp s advertising solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals What We re Looking For in You You have an appetite for learning! You re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic You re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit! You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option Must-Haves Bachelor s degree or 3+ successful years in high volume sales Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone General computer and email proficiency Positive attitude and a drive to win Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment Must be able to work legally in the US Training and Development Comprehensive initial two month training with ongoing career development support and opportunities through the Yelp Sales Development Program
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals Gain extensive knowledge of the industry s leading CRM tool, Salesforce Train with current top producers and improve daily with feedback and experience Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of SMB *The Yelp Sales Development Program provides a transparent path for professional growth by outlining what you need to be doing every day, month, and quarter to reach the next level in our sales organization. As you progress through YSDP, you will be eligible for increases in compensation, title, and responsibilities, which will keep your career moving in the right direction.
Compensation/Benefits Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee-only coverage) 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year) 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave Monthly wellness subsidy Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens Flexible spending account 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to $1,000 matching per year Employee stock purchase plan Think you have what it takes to be an Account Executive at Yelp? Send us your cover letter and resume today.
Don t forget to keep it useful, funny, and cool! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Automotive Sales Consultants
If you've got a passion for people and the desire to succeed, a position as a CarMax Sales Consultant may be for you! Apply Today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!