Las Vegas Job Description Sample
Area Route Service Representative
JOIN THE CLEAN TEAM: RUG DOCTOR AREA SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Ever wonder who cleans and services the iconic red Rug Doctor rental machines you find at your local grocery stores? It’s a large US-based Rug Doctor workforce of people like YOU!
We need a full-time Area Service Representative (ASR) that is a responsible, self-starter, to deliver products and provide service to existing accounts in the Las Vegas, NVarea.
While Direct Store Delivery experience is helpful, it’s not necessary. You provide a GREAT ATTITUDE, we'll provide paid training. Clean and powerful machines combined with face-to-face interactions with retailers make us the leader in CLEAN.
ASR Job Description
- Up to 6 to 10 service calls per day
- Restock products, pricing, facing, rotating, and invoicing of products and machines during each service call
- Inspect, test, and clean carpet cleaners and displays by performing preventative maintenance as needed, including, but not limited to overall functionality of machines, clean/polish racks, floor space around and under racks
- Provide customer service, including service calls and Walmart kiosk maintenance, periodic inventory counts, out of cycle service calls and store service requests
- This job is physically demanding and involves a significant amount of lifting (20-50 lbs) regularly, walking, standing/bending and driving.
- 2 nights a month travel overnight
- Safely drive a company van, load and unload as needed
Rug Doctor Offers:
- Company vehicle includes fuel, maintenance, and repairs
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Company credit card provided for travel, meals and other expenses
- Paid training, vacation, and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and other benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
To apply to be a Rug Doctor ASR, you must:
- Be 21 and up
- Like people, enjoy cleaning, servicing and maintaining beautiful displays
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Be able to operate a 12 ft. >10,000 lb. (non DOT) commercial box van
- Be available to work a flexible route schedule, with where some OT may be required due to special projects
- Be computer literate and own a computer with internet connection
- Have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a DMVR review
Ready to Be a Rug Doctor ASR? CLICK APPLY
Rug Doctor is an EOE company. Applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal background inquiry, and will be required to pass a drug screen and Non DOT physical in order to be considered for employment
This is for a Route Sales Position that is based out of the Burlington, VT area but covers a large multi-county area.
Full Benefits: including Health Care, 401K, Sick time, Vacation, 8-paid holidays, drive a company vehicle etc.
Adult Beverage Engagement Specialist
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner (Pain Management) - Las Vegas, Nevada
JOB TITLE (#731): Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (Pain Management)
Ready for a change? We have an excellent opportunity available for a bilingual Physician Assistant to join our Pain Management practice in Las Vegas. This practice is very stable and well established and the focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care. The staff is very friendly and team oriented and you will be joining 3 physicians and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Privately owned, well established and growing practice
- Attractive schedule: Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- Excellent support staff and team collaboration
- State of the art facility
- Great mentoring environment provided
- Plenty of room for professional growth and advancement
- Excellent compensation and full benefits
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Unrestricted PA license in Nevada (or eligible)
- Pain Management experience is desired
- Las Vegas residents enjoy pleasant suburban communities, world-class restaurants and beautiful parks that are undisturbed by the glare of neon lights
- Cultural institutions like the Smith Center for the Performing Arts and numerous museums offer quiet alternatives to The Strip
- Nearby state and national parks including Lake Mead, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park and Valley of Fire State Park offer ample opportunities to enjoy the outdoors
- The Las Vegas Food and Wine Festival and the myriad of celebrity chef restaurants on The Strip keep foodies busy
- Las Vegas’ popularity as a tourist destination, combined with its recent population growth, can give the metro area a revolving-door feel
- Order Chinese food or grocery shopping 24/7, just about anything is available any hour of the day in Vegas
- Outside the glitzy downtown area, you’ll find churches, schools, and grocery stores in the suburbs where everyone seems to know each other
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Remote Territory Manager
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
Building Materials - CDL Driver
Auto Body Technician - Las Vegas Region
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!