Las Vegas Job Description Sample
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Practice Operations Administrator
Will be over around 30 providers. Assists the Market Director in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and directing day-to-day functions of programs and activities.
Develops and Implements policies and procedures in coordination with Corporate direction. Communicates and implements corporate strategic initiatives within the Market. Demonstrates Service Excellence and conveys professionalism at all times with a strong motivation to achieve optimum results.
This position is directly responsible for daily operations, inventory, overseeing IT and managed care initiatives. This position has direct reports and reports to the Market Director. Consults with employees and physicians concerning the operation of their practice to assist in eliminating/correcting problem areas, and/or improvements of services.
Assist employees and physicians with the development and use of departmental policies and procedures, and establishes a rapport so that each can see the importance of team work. Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, person interest, and positive emphasis, as well as calm environment throughout the facility. Establishes and maintains good rapport with department managers, nurse managers, and members of the Medical Staff.
In the absence of the Market Director, represents the Medical Group and participates in top level meetings. As needed, attends all functions, meetings, etc., as a representative of the Medical Group. Assists the Market Director in the development of the physician recruitment plan and in the recruitment of physicians according to the plan.
Assists in the establishment of the medical practices for these recruited physicians. Establishes monthly reporting and analysis for these physicians. Assists the Regional Financial Analysts and Accountants in Revenue Cycle Management of the Medical Group Assists in the development and presentation of the Market?s Strategic Plan Prepares and submits the proposed annual Operating, Maintenance, and Capital Expenditure budgets for designated cost center by the specified deadline.
Maintains accountability for budget compliance and budget variance; provides written monthly justifications for budget variance > 5%. Interviews and selectively hires staff according to the needs of the department. Coaches and counsels staff as required; provides written documentation to support coaching and/or corrective action sessions as appropriate. Provides corrective action and, if necessary, terminates staff after appropriate counseling, and following Medical Group?s policies and procedures.
Completes employee evaluations within prescribed time frame to include professional career counseling and professional development. Job Requirements Education: Bachelor?s Degree in Health or Business Administration is required.
A Master?s degree in health or business administration and/or certification by the American College of Medical Practice Executives is preferred. Work experience: Three to five years of Practice Manager or Administrator is required. Knowledge Strong understanding of the financial management, and business and clinical operations of a medical group practice Knowledge of fiscal management techniques, revenue cycle management and third party reimbursement Knowledge of health care administration systems Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements Knowledge of computer systems and applications Skill in planning, organizing and supervising Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision-making Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and prepare comprehensive reports Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally Skill in human resources management, organization and team building. ??
Director Of Patient Safety Open To RN And Non-Rn
Manages and coordinates an organization-wide patient safety program and all activities relating to the Patient Safety Program. Fosters a culture of safe practices to reduce error and improve patient outcomes. Assesses compliance with national patient safety goals and other patient safety initiatives and implements policies/programs/education to maximize patient safety.
Knows and monitors the areas of organizational risk and compliance as it relates to patient safety. Emphasizes proactive harm prevention for patients, visitors, and staff through development and implementation of programs, policies, and activities. Qualifications Education:
Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing or bachelor?s degree in health related field required; Master?s Degree preferred Licensure/Certification/Registration: Graduate of accredited Nursing School, Current State of Nevada License; or Degree in Health Service or a related field. Certification in Patient Safety (CPPS) required; If not already CPPS, must obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer, It not already a Master Trainer, must obtain within 12 months of hire. Other licenses/certifications as required by state Experience/
; Clinical background required. Minimum of three (3) years healthcare experience in patient safety, risk, and/or quality preferred.
Healthcare experience should be recent and within a clinical setting such as Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center, etc. Demonstrates good organizational skills; tendency to be organized, planful and structured;; Knowledge of patient safety science principles, theory, methods, standards and regulatory requirements Superior interpersonal skills (developing and maintaining positive relationships; communicating clearly and effectively with people at all levels with verbal and nonverbal communication; working with others to identify, define and solve problems) Strong leadership qualities (task completion, motivation, organization) Knowledge of and experience with patient safety analysis techniques (methods). Proven team building skills in dealing with intra-professional clinical and operations teams including medical staff in diverse settings Advanced computer skills with word processing and database competency. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to deliver educational and informational presentations on clinical and/or patient safety topics. Ability to inspire others to believe in the culture of patient safety. Effective change agent.
Information management skills including flowcharting, data analysis and report preparation. Knowledge of rapid cycle improvement; theory
Director - Pediatrics (Picu/Cicu)
Bachelor?s Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing; ? Minimum Master?s Degree - Preferred ;Experience: Minimum of 10 plus years in healthcare or its equivalent with a minimum of 10 years in acute care of which 5 years are managerial hospital experienc. Recent pediatric/neonatal acute care experience.
Computer literacy Excellent customer service skills Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal and team building skills Current understanding of the clinical practice of nursing in pediatric, neonatal and maternal areas
Critical thinking Math skills necessary for the preparation of budgets, statistical reports, and departmental quality assurance reports; ;Licensure: Current license to practice nursing in the State of Nevada.
Nicu Director- Las Vegas. NV
Recommends and implements an integrated performance and quality improvement process that will improve effectiveness, enhance efficiency, increase cost effectiveness, and ensure optimal patient outcomes. The Director is responsible for holding the neonatal line accountable for standards of patient care and performance and implementation of neonatal measures. The position reports to the Associate Chief Nursing Officer. ; Qualifications Education:
BSN required Masters in Nursing Healthcare Administration or Business Administration required ; Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada ; Experience/
Three years? experience in maternal services preferred Five years? recent leadership experience in NICUs required
Manager- Pharmacy Operations
Job Summary and Duties The Pharmacy Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Director of Pharmacy in managing the pharmacy operations. This includes implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures, supervision and training of staff, inventory management, quality assurance; and regulatory compliance.
The Operations Managers shall also assist in managing the pharmacy when the Pharmacy Director is unavailable. Qualifications Education: B.S. or Pharm D. from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy, a Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy is preferred Licensure/Certification/Registration:
Active Pharmacist license in good standing with the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy required. ACLS certification is required. At least one BPS certification is preferred.
Experience/ Skills: Hospital Pharmacy Management experience is preferred Minimum of 4 years as a Pharmacy Clinical/Operations Specialist or one of the following: At least 7 years of hospital pharmacy experience required; preferably within area of focus Completion of hospital PGY2/ pharmacy specialty residenc or fellowship BPS Specialty certification Other certification (e.g.
FCCP, FASHP) Organization ? proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources Communication ? communicates clearly and concisely Judgment ? Makes decisions based upon job knowledge and experience. Considers all impacted areas in decision process. Seeks advice where applicable. Judgment sensible and reliable Customer Orientation ? establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting or exceeding expectations Interpersonal Skills ? able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties PC Skills ? demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office, Meditech, and purchasing vendor applications and others as required Policies and Procedures ? articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems Basic Skills ? able to perform mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
Sales Advisor For Iconic Luxury Jewelry Boutique In Las Vegas
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- 2-3 years previous experience in high-end luxury, Watch or Jewelry experience
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
Certified Professional Coder (Cpc)
- Enter and review workers compensation or no fault medical bills into the Medata system
- Analysis and review of 1 or more assigned states
- Perform technical or specialty review in one or more of the following areas:
- Complex Hospital, Surgery, Levels of Service, IME’s, etc
- Reconsideration Requests
- Quality Assurance Reviews
- Select proper PPO network based on client instructions
- Add or update Provider and Claim information as appropriate
- Utilize Fee Schedules, Online Documents, Client instructions and other training material to proper review medical bills
- Research usual and customary/fee schedule applications and system interface as appropriate
- Provide quality review on work as specified by Lead/Supervisor
- Perform quality assurance audits to ensure reviews are accurate
- Proactively identify system and/or bill review issues and provide feedback to supervisors or manager
- Other duties as determined by the Management
- High School diploma or equivalent – Associates Degree preferred.
- CPC required via AAPC - MUST HAVE PASSED EXAM
- Ability to review higher complexity bills for facility and/or professional services.
- Knowledge for Worker’s Comp rules, regulations, and UCR and fee schedule rates.
- Ability to properly address provider requests to reconsider allowances
- Quality Review and PPO Network experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Workers’ Compensation medical fee schedules ( multi-state preferred ), state specific regulations, Medicare guidelines, ICD-9, CPT and HCPCs codes
- Proficiency with 10-key pad at 9000+ kph or equivalent bill processing rate
- Ability to work in a high production environment while meeting productivity and quality standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Medical Terminology and CPT / ICD-9 coding
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
EMT - Supplemental Income
National Recruiters is partnering with a new, HIPAA compliant EMS platform enabling qualified Healthcare Providers to opt-in to respond to nearby emergencies or national triage consultations via phone for compensation of up to $500 per emergency or $25 per call. There is no obligation to participate if you do not voluntarily elect to do so. Free CPR renewal and free annual memberships to online continuing education classes for every new Provider!
- As a Provider, you can provide aid in two ways through the emergency response feature and the triage feature.
- Emergency - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a cardiac arrest occurs within walking distance (.13 mile) of your location. If you opt-in to respond, the in-app navigation will direct you to the site to perform CPR or to the nearest defibrillator (AED), if nearby, to grab on your way to the emergency.
- Triage - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a user requests telehealth assistance. If you accept, the in-app feature will start the audio or video call with the user. On the call, you will give a verbal recommendation on what care is best for the user—whether that’s the ER, urgent care, or an appointment with their primary care physician.
- Your services are voluntary for the emergency response feature. The optional compensation for responding to a medical emergency is reimbursement for your time, not your services.
- Therefore you are protected under Good Samaritan Laws. While these laws vary from state to state, as a medical professional acting under voluntary circumstances, you are legally protected while giving reasonable assistance to those who are or believed to be injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. For more information on Good Samaritan Laws in your state, visit the link here.
- Reply to this job ad with your resume & National Recruiters will send you an email containing an invitation code directing you where to download the App as well as FAQ’s to answer many of your questions.
- Download the App on your phone & register by entering your contact info, license number, and a photo of your CPR card.
- Stay tuned for updates beginning in December 2018.
- Yes, if you are you a licensed health professional with an active CPR card such as an EMT, RN, Doctor, NP or PA, et al.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!