Las Vegas Job Description Sample
Desktop Support Engineer
- 5 years+ of general IT Desktop Support experience
- Major factor: Well versed with VDI technologies
- Provide FedRAMP cloud virtual machine services.
- Dell hardware parts replacement and upgrade experience (laptops/desktops)
- Microsoft and Dell certifications are a plus!
- Windows imaging & update technologies (WDS, MDT, WSUS)
- Migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Data transfers between devices & application installation/configuration
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Systems Engineer - Las Vegas
Let's do something different, let’s just get straight to the point. Here at Intech, you’ll challenge yourself by tackling complex technical issues and then be able to blow off some steam with your team mates. This friendly vibe is one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of “The Best Places to Work” six years running.
- We're an MSP who loves to hire people who love to fix problems and save the day for our customers!
- You'll design systems using the latest technologies from Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Sonicwall, Datto, Barracuda, etc.
- Every day is something new and different - one day may be firewall troubleshooting and the next a server upgrade
- Provide cutting edge and efficient IT solutions for people in businesses ranging in size from 20 to 200 users
- Work independently, gather requirements, translate needs and recommend the best products and services
- Conduct technical assessments at customers’ sites to create network upgrade and redesign plans
- Collaborate with co-workers to implement customer projects
- Play a vital role in mentoring and training co-workers as you are mentored and trained to further your own career
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems: Windows 2003, 2008 R2 and 2012.
- Experience installing, migrating and troubleshooting with Hyper-V or/and VMWare
- Hands on migrations of Exchange and Office 365
- Managed Service Provider and RMM tools experience (not required)
- Working knowledge of enterprise backup systems
- Experience with and understanding of routers and firewalls
- Experience and understanding of Terminal Services & Citrix
- Understanding of DNS and DHCP services
- Must have valid driver's license and own car
- Great benefits – 401k, medical, drug, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with paid time off (vacation and holiday pay), cell phone allowance, parking allowance
- Performance Bonuses – bonuses paid quarterly based on meeting your goals
- Team activities outside of the office for anyone who wants to join (everything from bowling to paintball)
- Training incentive (automatically increase your own salary by getting certifications)
- We're an EOS Traction company, which means we're well run and fast growing.
Join our team and wake up every day knowing you'll make a difference for people. Imagine ending the work day by joining your coworkers for drinks or for a Saturday fun run. At Intech, we don't take ourselves too seriously, but we deliver world-class IT solutions for our customers.
Founded by a team of data experts, VizExplorer is a highly-differentiated analytics and business intelligence leader, applying design and visualization principles to big data problems. With analytics, data visualization, and operational intelligence solutions, VizExplorer makes enterprise data actionable, delivering insights to optimize efficiency and profitability. As a market leader in the Casino Gaming industry, VizExplorer products maximize revenue and profits, making marketing and casino floor configuration recommendations based on analysis of a myriad of disparate and varied consumer databases; VizExplorer provides critically important technology to more than 600 casino properties across six continents VizExplorer products are also currently being used in major league sports to identify and build audiences for targeted ticket sales and marketing programs, and in health care facilities to track the movement of staff and equipment.
The Industry Specialist is responsible for delivering the Customer Success program and processes, leveraging industry experience to guide VizExplorer customers through both remote and onsite trainings and product demonstrations. This role is responsible for both the development and delivery of compelling technical curricula that provides a strong foundation for customer success throughout the delivery and product adoption lifecycle.
- Customer Success Program
- Creates a relationship with customers from the very outset, with clear and concise product demonstrations across all product verticals
- Maintains the relationship throughout the entire customer life cycle, ensuring adoption, retention, and satisfaction
- Establishes a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each customer and drives continued value of our products
- Performs training with customers for assigned product verticals
- Works with the product vertical directors and other internal teams to identify and deliver the training content and industry best practices content
- Regularly evaluates and reviews materials, tools, and methods utilized in training and best practices, provides recommendations as appropriate to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Leads product-specific SIS processes, including SIS checklists, and reviews
- Sales and Marketing Support
- Demonstrates the core functionality of the company’s proprietary gaming operations software via in-person, web based, and trade show demonstrations, across all product verticals
- Regularly evaluates and reviews all marketing collateral, training materials, and messaging, and recommends updates as appropriate
- Product Expertise and Enhancement
- Acts as a voice of the customer and actively participates in identifying our customer business problems, technology, and strategic planning needs; effectively communicates these needs to the Product Management team through the Ideas portal
- Works with the Customer Success Team to establish the value to the customer of all items captured in the Ideas Board with the Product Manager to ensure consistent prioritization of product development.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Strong experience in strategic casino operations – KPI based segmentation, Test/Control marketing methodology, strategically applying advanced slot performance and optimization theory, high value player development processes and program development
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue growth
- The ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Strongly self-motivated
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Interest in and ability to travel
- A relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional self-management ability
- Proven ability to deliver results
Competitive salary and benefits
Founded in 2008, New Home Star is the largest private seller of new homes in the U.S. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology to channel decades of experience into engaging sales training and operational tools, New Home Star rapidly transforms newly hired sales professionals into competitive advantages for builder partners. Working with a builder base that includes some of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. and Canada, New Home Star recruits, selects and develops sales teams with a full-time focus on new home sales delivering new home sales strategies with a national perspective and a local presence. The business goal is simple: To Sell More Homes, More Profitably™.
New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team but with all the proven systems, processes, tools and resources of our National organization. Our business model has caught fire over the past 10 years and over the past 5 years, we've experienced 1400% growth. What that means is we are promoting people faster than any other company inside our industry and we need great people who can lead our divisions. Our world class training coupled with an amazing builder partner in your area make this a place where you can grow your career and enjoy this fulfilling industry of New Home Sales.
Our mission is to build the best new home sales company in the world...and we mean it. We are investing in the latest technologies and have created a culture that has won three different awards over the past 18 months, including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top CEO! We encourage you to read up on Glassdoor.com about us, visit our website at www.newhomestar.com and check out our Youtube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hhKTonQzDqmT96JarzKLA/videos.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Here at New Home Star, we believe in the power of teamwork. As a member of our world class sales force, you will work alongside a team of driven professionals working towards one goal. If you have the drive and passion to grow your career, you may be a great fit for our rapidly growing team!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain proper compliance on all transactional and closing documents required by the Real Estate Commission or agency for the state of operation
- Ensure compliance with all continuing education and regulatory requirements by the state of operation
- Receive, track and communicate all documents to sales associates including but not limited to contract files, addendums and closing instructions
- Prepare, distribute and monitor all documents as needed
- Current managing broker license is required in the state of operation
- Bachelor's degree in Business is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills are a necessity.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects will be needed in order to be successful in this role.
- Experience with MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Part Time Key Carrier Grade 474 - Maidenform - Las Vegas, NV
Under direction of Store Manager lead a branded retail business that generates superior retail returns and provides America's best brands in intimate apparel. Supervise the store team to achieve sales objectives, leading store team in all store activities, maintaining store policy and procedures, and assuming responsibility for the operations and merchandising functions of the store.
Sales Performance – Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional activities, sales training, and bra fits service.
Customer Service – Provide customers with outstanding service by training all employees on proper service techniques.
- Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to ensure proper store operation. Assume responsibilities for budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store. Responsible for taking annual physical inventory.
- Procurement of selected basic stock products to be marketed through the store with approval of Merchandise Manager.
- Insure that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly, keep Merchandise Managers informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Must be age 18 or older
High School Diploma or equivalent required
1 to 2 years of retail experience preferred
Proven Sales Performance and ability to assist Store Manager in driving store team to achieve Sales Objectives
Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual customer service.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Technical Account Manager
Founded by a team of data experts, VizExplorer is a highly-differentiated analytics and business intelligence leader, applying design and visualization principles to big data problems. With analytics, data visualization, and operational intelligence solutions, VizExplorer makes enterprise data actionable, delivering insights to optimize efficiency and profitability. As a market leader in the Casino Gaming industry, VizExplorer products maximize revenue and profits, making marketing and casino floor configuration recommendations based on analysis of a myriad of disparate and varied consumer databases; VizExplorer provides critically important technology to more than 200 casino properties across six continents.
We are looking for a qualified Technical Account Manager (TAM) to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service (pre and post sales) to ensure seamless customer satisfaction.
The TAM will have a track record in translating complex technical issues into tangible solutions. Collaboration with customers is a primary responsibility, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the VizExplorer platform. You will forge relationships with your customers, developing a deep technical understanding of their VizExplorer implementation, share technical best practices and act as point of contact for any major incidents, managing the customer’s expectations and communications through resolution of such incidents.
The ideal TAM is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently. The TAM will collaborate with the territory sales reps and VizExplorer Customer Support organization. TAM will likely be required to travel to customer sites and may need to be available for some after-hour or weekend coverage depending on the customer’s needs.
Ultimately, the TAM should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support the sales process, provide customer technical support and strengthen overall customer relationships.
- Provide technical support for pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Perform technical due diligence during the sales process.
- Provide server specs to customers based on solution requirements.
- Technical understanding of VizExplorer solution architecture
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Help customers achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefits customers’ ongoing usage of VizExplorer.
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision makers.
- Lead Technical Health Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers’ business needs.
- Proactive liaison and focal point into VizExplorer Product teams and Technical Support Team, to address product feature/technical hurdles.
- Forewarn customers of technology changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Play a key role in Product and Technical Red Account management and resolution.
- Provide proactive Communications in the event of a service degradation or disruption.
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate renewal risks for both license and success plans subscriptions.
- Previous experience in Gaming Industry required
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Technology Solutions Development, Business Intelligence, Database Administration, Technical and/or Solutions Architecture.
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business.
- Comfortable in dealing with IT systems that support end to end business processes across the customers’ value chain.
- Large-scale implementation experience with complex solutions environments.
- Navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience useful, but not required).
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
Competitive salary and benefits
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
*This position offers unlimited earnings potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there.
Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
*This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
Inside Sales Representative
- Following up on existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Support on-line customers through our WebSales platform
- Sales Reps will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, and enter customer data and sales history
- Outbound calling (warm and cold calling to generate new sales)
- Customer Service Follow Up
- Being a customer-pleasing, deal-closing machine
- Persuasiveness and sale closing ability
- Ability to work in a team and be a positive influence on others
- Ability to stay very organized, meticulous, and detailed in entering information
- Critical thinking and the desire to continually improve on existing and ever-changing processes related to the lighting industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to execute all aspects of the sales process
- Electrical and Lighting experience (preferred, but not required. Will train)
- If you have the willingness to learn, be coachable, and have a desire to be great then we will train you to be a rockstar!
- Base Salary + Commission
- 401(k) match
- Health / Medical / Dental Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Ability to move up within a rapidly growing company
We are based in Nevada, and able to serve customers all across the globe. We’ve strategically grown our business in order to offer the same value to our customers, whether they are right in our backyard or in another country!
There’s never been a better way to buy lighting online than with Energy Avenue. Our process is clear and efficient, and our focus is on bringing our customers the best and brightest lighting at the lowest available prices. We believe in energy-efficient and environmentally friendly lighting and technology. That’s why our selection and knowledge of LEDs is beyond the competition, with an expertise of 30 years in the business to back it. We don’t just want to sell our customers lights – we want to save them time, energy, and most importantly, money.
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Responsible for the efficient diagnosis, repair, and preventive maintenance of vehicles along with replacement of general automotive parts and accessories. Partner with store management and the desk team to deliver superior service and education to customers on problems and proposed solutions for their vehicles.
Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure a thorough safety and mechanical vehicle inspection is completed and documented in the work order system for every car assigned to him/her that comes into the shop. Ability to communicate repairs that are necessary for the safety and operational efficiency of the vehicle to customers and management. Recommends additional repairs and services pertaining to scheduled maintenance, vehicle enhancements, and/or upgrades as appropriate. Adheres to MAP (UICS) standards.
Conduct a wide variety of diagnoses and repairs; including but not limited to brakes, all tire related services, including mounting, balancing, and flat repairs, state safety and emissions testing (where required), fluid changes, steering and suspension, maintenance services, starting and charging. Responsible for securing vehicle during repairs and after repairs are completed.
Maintain technical capabilities to ensure proficient, safe use of service equipment. Interprets and applies technical instructions in diagram and text form.
Maintain company directed productivity, training development plan, and comeback performance levels.
Approachable and knowledgeable resource regarding technical matters related to installation and proper application of parts and accessories, while also providing accurate and effective direction, advice and assistance to service advisors, other technicians, commercial, retail and parts associates, management, and customers.
Partner with Management to produce a safe and healthy work environment that complies with all local, state, and federal laws, as well as with company policies and procedures. Expected to comply with loss prevention, safety, and environmental codes and ordinances.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Valid Driver's License.
Successful completion of Background and Drug tests.
Minimum six months of related experience in the automotive service environment.
Must have basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions. Ability to apply mathematical formulas to calculate commissions and discounts.
ASEs preferred; ASE G1-Auto Maintenance and Light Repair strongly preferred; state certifications/licenses where required.
Strong customer service skills.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Ability to work Days, Nights, Holidays and Weekends.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting.
Possesses fine motor skills to safely operate tools.
Climb up and down ladders to retrieve merchandise.
Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, or by using telecommunications equipment.
Enters and locates information on computer.
Visually verifies information, often in small print.
Safely operates a motor vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Flight Sourcing Coordinator
We’re a fast-growing startup with a world-class team. We enjoy working with some of the biggest college campuses across North America and are the number one travel and event partner for Greek life.
The sourcing department is responsible for requesting, negotiating and contracting inventory for all events. They work with the sales team to build a competitive package for our students.
What will you achieve in the next 6 months?
* Regularly liaison with sales team to better understand business needs to be able to effectively manage inventory for current events and proactively plan for future programs.
* Launch program destinations through requesting inventory & rates from airlines - including those with which we have established relationships as well as airlines which we have limited or no previous experience.
* Successfully securing inventory with airlines and confirming contract terms.
* Successfully manage secured inventory by working with sales team to stay abreast of inventory needs and changes.
* Assess current and near term inventory status then taking appropriate action with airlines based on evaluations.
* Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged.
* Great Communicator – you know your audience and are intrigued with figuring out how to communicate effectively.
* Persistence - you are determined to reach your goals no matter what or how long it takes.
* Passion for technology - you’re joining a cutting edge startup and it’s important that you have a love for innovative technology.
* Vision for success - you know success when you see it and you are not satisfied until you see your vision manifested.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!