Las Vegas Job Description Sample
Nicu Director- Las Vegas. NV
Recommends and implements an integrated performance and quality improvement process that will improve effectiveness, enhance efficiency, increase cost effectiveness, and ensure optimal patient outcomes. The Director is responsible for holding the neonatal line accountable for standards of patient care and performance and implementation of neonatal measures. The position reports to the Associate Chief Nursing Officer. ; Qualifications Education:
BSN required Masters in Nursing Healthcare Administration or Business Administration required ; Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada ; Experience/
Three years? experience in maternal services preferred Five years? recent leadership experience in NICUs required
Director Of Patient Safety Open To RN And Non-Rn
Manages and coordinates an organization-wide patient safety program and all activities relating to the Patient Safety Program. Fosters a culture of safe practices to reduce error and improve patient outcomes. Assesses compliance with national patient safety goals and other patient safety initiatives and implements policies/programs/education to maximize patient safety.
Knows and monitors the areas of organizational risk and compliance as it relates to patient safety. Emphasizes proactive harm prevention for patients, visitors, and staff through development and implementation of programs, policies, and activities. Qualifications Education:
Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing or bachelor?s degree in health related field required; Master?s Degree preferred Licensure/Certification/Registration: Graduate of accredited Nursing School, Current State of Nevada License; or Degree in Health Service or a related field. Certification in Patient Safety (CPPS) required; If not already CPPS, must obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer, It not already a Master Trainer, must obtain within 12 months of hire. Other licenses/certifications as required by state Experience/
; Clinical background required. Minimum of three (3) years healthcare experience in patient safety, risk, and/or quality preferred.
Healthcare experience should be recent and within a clinical setting such as Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center, etc. Demonstrates good organizational skills; tendency to be organized, planful and structured;; Knowledge of patient safety science principles, theory, methods, standards and regulatory requirements Superior interpersonal skills (developing and maintaining positive relationships; communicating clearly and effectively with people at all levels with verbal and nonverbal communication; working with others to identify, define and solve problems) Strong leadership qualities (task completion, motivation, organization) Knowledge of and experience with patient safety analysis techniques (methods). Proven team building skills in dealing with intra-professional clinical and operations teams including medical staff in diverse settings Advanced computer skills with word processing and database competency. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to deliver educational and informational presentations on clinical and/or patient safety topics. Ability to inspire others to believe in the culture of patient safety. Effective change agent.
Information management skills including flowcharting, data analysis and report preparation. Knowledge of rapid cycle improvement; theory
Flight Sourcing Coordinator
We’re a fast-growing startup with a world-class team. We enjoy working with some of the biggest college campuses across North America and are the number one travel and event partner for Greek life.
The sourcing department is responsible for requesting, negotiating and contracting inventory for all events. They work with the sales team to build a competitive package for our students.
What will you achieve in the next 6 months?
* Regularly liaison with sales team to better understand business needs to be able to effectively manage inventory for current events and proactively plan for future programs.
* Launch program destinations through requesting inventory & rates from airlines - including those with which we have established relationships as well as airlines which we have limited or no previous experience.
* Successfully securing inventory with airlines and confirming contract terms.
* Successfully manage secured inventory by working with sales team to stay abreast of inventory needs and changes.
* Assess current and near term inventory status then taking appropriate action with airlines based on evaluations.
* Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged.
* Great Communicator – you know your audience and are intrigued with figuring out how to communicate effectively.
* Persistence - you are determined to reach your goals no matter what or how long it takes.
* Passion for technology - you’re joining a cutting edge startup and it’s important that you have a love for innovative technology.
* Vision for success - you know success when you see it and you are not satisfied until you see your vision manifested.
Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager - Structural Steel
The Recruiting team at ISC is seeking a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager for a growing and passionate company in the Structural Steel industry.
Our client believes in working hard and having fun while nurturing all of their employees.
Come join an outgoing group of professionals who value your thoughts and experience!
The Project Manager is a highly visible leader who will provide direction and motivate the team. This position will add value by coordinating activities from start-up to close out… if you have successful Project Management experience in the Structural Steel space, this is the position for you!
- Negotiate agreements with subcontractors
- Review and direct plans, design drawings, delivery, and erection
- Manage costs, schedules, progress, and quality
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team
Our client is a respected leader in the Structural Steel industry. Their 40+ years in business has taught them that personal growth leads to career growth.
- Recognized as one of the leading companies in Structural Steel
- Committed to growing their presence through collaboration
- Exceptional salary, commission, benefits, and 401k
- Positive work environment that encourages growth at all levels
To qualify, you should be a strong influencer with demonstrated success in the development of project teams in the Structural Steel industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience in the Structural Steel industry
- Exceptional multitasking, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player attitude
- Very minimal travel
$60-120k annual salary dependent upon experience - bonus potential, excellent benefits, and exceptional work environment.
This position will work in Las Vegas for the completion of the project, then relocate to Wausau, WI
Please send resumes directly to Kara Onorato at KaraO@iscjobs.com.
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position! Direct all names to me via phone or email and I’ll do the rest!
Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.
Loan Processor - In Office
- Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions
- Ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet depart service and quality standards
- Prepare the loan file for underwriting review
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and obtaining additional information.
- Effectively, provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal.
- Calculate income and Debt to Income ratios.
- Continue to stay abreast of underwriting and compliance guidelines
- A team player who actively seeks training opportunities, solutions to various underwriting issues and shares best practices with all team members
- Update all involved after new documents are uploaded or status changes occur
- Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing
- Build rapport with our internal and external customer
- Must have 3 years of processor experience Conventional Loans
- Job Stability- 2 + years in each position
- Thorough working knowledge of underwriting policies, compliance, and procedure
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Hard Money experience is preferred
Lead Structural Engineer (1190)
Exceptional package being offered including some of the best benefits and perks in the industry.
Qualified applicants should have:
- BS degree required. MS degree is a plus.
- PE or SE Registration
- 8+ years of experience as a Structural Engineer working on a variety of building projects
- Project Management experience
- Experience leading, overseeing, mentoring, directing and/or managing a team, staff, or branch
- Must have significant local Las Vegas experience
Regional Vice President Of Multifamily Construction (Owner/Developer/Builder)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete oversight of the Construction Team
- Responsible for daily interaction between Construction Team and Development Team
- Partner with the Construction Team in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Mid-Rise project experience preferred.
- Podium project experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland
Psychiatrist – Board Certified
The duties include but are not limited to the following: - Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains and evaluates data through interview techniques.- Diagnoses psychiatric disorders.- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.- Recommends disposition of psychiatric cases.- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.- Serves as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical psychologists and clinical social workers.- Advises on kind and quantity of psychiatric supplies and equipment.- Coordinates psychiatric services with other medical activities.- Instructs interns and residents in psychiatric principles and procedures.
Skills & Certifications- At least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months- Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF.
Relocation Assistance (Possible)
40 Hours Per Week/Overtime Eligible *
Compensation Based Upon Experience (Excellent Pay Structure)
Nurse Pracitioner/Physician Assistant
Full Time NP or PA
We are seeking dedicated, talented Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join our growing clinician team in Las Vegas, NV. They will be bringing back the house call with a modern technology twist by providing patients ways to access convenient, high-quality acute care in the comfort of their home, office or location of need.
1. 2+ years of NP/PA experience in the ED, Urgent Care or Family Practice
2. Current unrestricted NV state licensure as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner
3. Nationally board certified, current
4. Current BLS / ACLS certification
5. Prescriptive authority and DEA
National Account Manager - Las Vegas - TRP
- Expansion position due to promotion; responsible for National Account Sales for Jan/San category.
- Manages all product lines sold across the Jan/San category:
- Casino / Hospitality
- Airport / Transportation
- Government / Large office space.
- Responsibility for presenting Sales strategies, building programs and promotions and assisting with Merchandising as necessary.
- Primary liaison for Markting, communicating end user issues and Product Management research findings.
- Our client has a strong name in OPE / Power Tool / Hardware channels and sells primarily on product quality and performance versus a "me too" or "price sales."
- Base - competitive based on experience
- Bonus - yearly based on YOY growth
- All travel, communications and other expenses covered via company account... solid benefits package.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!