Last Remodeler Repairer Job Description Sample
Handyman - Remodeler - Home Repairs
The ideal candidate should have remodeling - handyman, painting skills for a variety of jobs to complete.
- Cleaning and installing gutters
- Minor home repairs
- Very minimal painting projects
- Cellulose Insulation (Fire Retarded)
- 3HT Insulation
- Must have current driver's license.
- Must complete drug/alcohol testing.
- Must be a team player and follow directions. Basic tools needed. We provide the specialty items.
Please send resume.
Outside Sales Rep Kitchen /Bath Remodeler
Sales Consultant - Greater Orange County, LA, San Bernardino, Riverside , and San Diego Area Do you have experience designing and selling Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Projects? Our Top Designers earn over $150K Per Year!
Do you have the desire to work hard and learn a selling system that provides consistent, predictable results, and top pay? Would you like to be provided with pre-set and confirmed appointments? Are you out going, creative, intelligent, spontaneous and energetic?
Are you able to communicate respectfully and persuasively with lots of different personalities? Do you have the discipline to follow a proven sales process? Are you money motivated?
These qualities are more important than your past employment experiences. We provide paid training with lots of personal attention and there's a substantial compensation plan where our top producers earn an above average income! Reborn Cabinets is the area’s leading specialty home remodeler with over 70,000 completed jobs, we are trusted everyday by more and more families for beautiful kitchen and bath updates.
We specialize in providing area homeowners with affordable alternatives to the other high price companies in the area. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, SEND YOUR RESUME TODAY !!!!! Reborn Cabinets is an Equal Opportunity Employer Must have: 2 Years or more of experience. in Kitchen & bath Remodeling experience•20/20 Exp. a plus• Needs space Planning, Plumbing, Electrical, and structural knowledge, Must have knowledge in cabinet, counter-top, and tile.• Needs to be able to coordinate colors and finishes Sound Transportation•Professional Appearance•Able to work Days, Nights and Weekends.•Able to lift samples and sample cases from 5 lb. to 40lbs.•MS Office Experience. Pass a background check.
Reliable Transportation and a clean DMV Record. Must be able to work days , nights, and every other weekend. Job Type: Full-time
Local Remodeling & Construction Company accredited, licensed and established since the 1940's who renovates single family homes, condos, and commercial real estate in many Central Ohio communities.
We are seeking a Part Time Lead Remodeler to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of remodeling experience who understands renovations from the ground up including but not limited to:
- Performing Cost Estimates
- Framing & Finish carpentry
- Install Pre hung door and or mortis slab doors
- Cabinet & CounterTop installation
- Install base casing, crown moulding shoe molding
- Minor electric
- Minor HVAC
- Minor Plumbing
- Drywall & Paint
- Window Installation
- Siding, gutter, & roof repairs
- Tile floor & backsplash
- Sand / Refinish hardwood floors (a plus)
Qualified Candidate Possess:
- High craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Ability to lead a crew and meet deadlines
- Technology sufficient to operate a computer & smartphone to send email attachments, take pictures & video, and use programs like word and excel.
This is a Temporary 30-40+ hour/week position. Scheduled working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pay based on experience, paid weekly.
Sick, vacation, and holiday time off with pay if Full time position.
Temporary with the possibility to become full time
Columbus, OH 43228
High school or equivalent.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Mr. Floyd consideration.
Handyman - Home Remodeler
• Home improvement and remodeling company needs workers to work in different fields: painting, drywall, deck building, electrical, plumbing, roofing, siding, gutters, concrete, carpentry, etc.
• Must be skilled, experienced, serious about the work. It is a full-time work, so need to be ontime every day.
• Need you have an own transportation, tools, and have skills in each field.
• Please, reply back with you contact info, experience and willing hourly rate(which will depend on your experience, quality work, and efficiency)
Perform various aspects of kitchen and bath remodeling including:
(1) Home prep. We believe that this is one of the most important parts of a remodeling job. Show the client that you are taking care of their home like it was your own and they will absolutely love you for it!
(2) Demolition. Work with others to remove things like cabinets, plumbing fixtures, tubs, showers, tile, walls, etc.
(3) Light framing for things like knee walls, wood backing for towel bars, etc. Install new base boards and door casings. Install some cabinetry like small vanities or wall cabinets.
(4) Clean up and debris removal.
(5) Work in our warehouse during slow periods. Assist other workers and plumbers with jobs. Willingness to learn the plumbing trade. Deliver materials. Fork lift certification a plus.
At H & H we truly believe that our employees are our number one asset...even above our clients. We believe that if we provide you with the environment, training and tools to service our clients with value and quality, then our clients will be totally satisfied and we will all benefit from that.
Bath Fitter, America’s leader in 1-day bathroom remodeling, is adding to our installation department.
We are seeking an energetic, detail oriented remodeling technician who takes great pride in their work and looks for growth in their career . Carpentry skills and basic plumbing experience is required.
Permanent , year round position with paid training and Quarterly Bonus Potential Company provided vehicle and tools
Health benefits and 401K available
Paid holidays and vacation
Must have a clean driving record and pass a background/pre-employment screening. Bath Fitter is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type:
Compensation $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Remodeler / Construction Laborer / Hvac Laborer - Austin
Established duct sealing company that seals ductwork from the inside of the home which requires no sealing ductwork from the attic. This is a new technology method that is so effective and easy in sealing ducts. We are seeking qualified field-working residential technicians and laborers. Construction, remodeling, or HVAC experience is a plus.
The job description includes the following: Removing A/C registers and sealing around them at the register. We then install foam blocks into each register to determine the amount of CFM duct leakage with our equipment and then seal the ducts with our patented method reducing the duct leakage to virtually zero. We are looking for people with a good work ethic, of being punctual, working well with other team members, and having honesty and integrity, as we go into residential homes providing these energy saving services. Pay periods are weekly and everyone is a W-2 employee. This is a great job opportunity and good working conditions.
-Have your own drill and a utility knife
-Work well with team members.
-Good communication skills.
-Work well with office and dispatchers.
-Must have reliable transportation.
Must pass background check and drug test prior to hiring.
Must have a clean driving record and a valid drivers license.
Interested parties, please send your resume.
Looking for skilled tradesmen to remodel Bathrooms/Kitchens etc.
Job Description Includes (but not limited to):
Read cabinet diagrams etc.
Demo and hauling
Plumbing and Electrical knowledge
Install Cabinets/ vanities countertops etc.
Install shower doors
Install flooring surfaces (tile, sheet goods etc.)
Install Onyx and Cultured marble shower bases, walls etc.
Install and finish drywall
Light Fixture Install
APPLICANT MUST HAVE
Valid Drivers License
Truck with Material hauling capabilities
Tools (hand tools, power tools, ladders, specialty tools needed for carpentry etc.)
Proof of US Citizenship
Good Attitude and Willingness to work a full day/work week
Outside Sales Rep (Pro Remodeler Sales)
Maintains and grows existing customer base across the Repair and Remodel (Pro Remodeler) business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques; including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
Formulates accurate and complete project specific customer information- ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in- depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application.
Implements customer specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
Offers full scope services, product upgrades and extended product lines optimizing customer account penetration and customer objectives.
Educates customers and internal team on new products, services, industry trends and effective installation.
Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability to balance account viability verses future time efforts.
Updates and maintains customer specific information within company systems. Ensures accurate account, customer details and contact information available to management and support teams.
Actively participates in A/R (credit) reviews and customer aging issues to ensure timely account collections.
Develops and implements full scope account plans; producing an individualized account strategy to maintain, penetrate and grow customer accounts.
Schedules regular customer touch bases and account reviews to gather service level feedback, optimizing account penetration and ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback including service level feedback, pricing, competition and market developments to Market Leadership.
Effectively communicates with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates. Required Skills
Minimum education required—Associates in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
Demonstrated management experience, working knowledge of sales forecasting and analysis, ability to estimate from blueprints as well as strong sales and marketing skills.
Working knowledge of accounting principles and local building codes and compliance requirements.
MS Office and Computer literate. Required Experience
Minimum experience required—2 years sales experience in designated Custom/ Luxury/RMI business and building materials supply. “Customer and People First. Always. Non negotiable. It's the BMC DNA.” Mike Farmer, Senior Vice President / HR Job Location Alexandria, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Carpenter/ Multi Skilled Remodeler
We are seeking a multi skilled remodeler specializes in all types of interior renovations. You must have basic construction skills, a problem solver, organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. Must be a leader.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products, possessing great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. Good working knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials and the use of all necessary tools is a must. S/he should be capable of working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards.
Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements.
- Able to install items such as hardwood floors, siding, cabinets, drywall, and insulation a plus
- Skills needed to lay out flooring and drywall, ensuring they are level, plumb, and installed with as little waste possible.
- Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed.
Carpenter Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma.
- 5+ years of experience
- Significant work history as a Carpenter.
- Hands-on experience working with carpentry materials.
- Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and hand tools as well as measurement tools.
- Ability to accurately read blueprints and technical drawings.
- Willingness to comply with safety guidelines at all times.
- Solid basic math skills.
- Good physical condition, stamina, and dexterity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!