Lasting Machine Operator Hand Method Job Description Sample
Machine Programmer / Shop Hand
CNC machine programmer and operator in need. We are looking for the best fit for our very unique and family oriented company. Must be able to program CNC machines and operate them. Also looking for shop assistant who is willing to eventually learn to operate our CNC machines.
Machine Shop Hand
Machine Shop help needed..... starts at $13. Experience preferred but not required.. Employer will train to do general machine shop work, which will include magnaflux, and spray stainless steel onto crankshafts.
Will be using a cutting torch. Must have reliable transportation. Forklift experience helpful.... must be 18 yrs old to apply.. Apply at 3301 N County Road W, Odessa, TX Industrial Crankshaft Repair 432-337-3067
Hand & Machine Sewing - Will Train
Temporary to Hire opportunity on 2nd Shift. Would prefer someone with some sewing experience but our client is willing to train a candidate who has a steady and reliable work history and the desire and ability to learn quickly.
Starting pay rate is $12.12 per hour, based on experience, and the hours of work are 3:30 pm - 12:00 am, Monday through Friday. If you are looking for a career and would like to work in a friendly, bright and clean work environment in the Mid-Valley Area, this may be just what you have been looking for. If selected, a background check and drug screen are needed prior to starting. If interested and available to start ASAP, apply online at manpower.com today!
Mill Hand Operator & Programmer Gage Maker
WHAT WE NEED:
To fill a position(s) for a skilled Mill Operator & Programmer with the precision skills. We are not a production factory, we are a custom gage house. We need someone that has extensive gage shop experience. You will be responsible for machining details from raw steel & complex assembly drawings on Proto-Trak Southwest Industries Machines(Proto Track K3 Knee Mill & Proto Trak FHM 7). This position requires proficiency with the best machining practices and strong ability to read detailed prints and assemblies. Applicants must be a highly motivated team player & produce work to ensure grinding operations run smoothly.
WHAT IT TAKES:
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Individual with working knowledge of manufacturing processes & must be extremely detail oriented to hold tight tolerances & leave proper grindstock for post heat treat grinding. In addition, we require:
1. 5+ years of Gage Experience
2. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures involving these machines
3. Strong knowledge of reading drawings, blueprints and specifications
4. Experience with very close tolerance and high quality work
5. The ability to execute complex set-ups requiring unique and non-routine methods
6. Solid understanding of metal properties and use of precision/non-precision instruments
7. Must possess strong basic math skills
A STRONG CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
Ability to understand and read complex detailed assembly drawings & understand function.
CAD/CAM in conjunction w/ SOLIDWORKS experience or desire to apply or learn
What's In It for You
Our Compensation Package includes:
· We offer highly competitive hourly wage
· Company paid health care benefit
· Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
· Opportunity to progress and advance
· Incentive plan based on individual and company performance
· Opportunities for overtime available based on workload.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GAGE SHOP EXPERIENCE
CONTACT JEFF SMITH JR / MIKE RAINNEY AT (248) 545-2100
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Hand Soldering Operator - ? Records Repair Information, Faulty Parts For Met
Job Description: This Hand Soldering Operator Position Features: ? ? records Repair Information, Faulty Parts For Met ? ? maintains List Of All Spare Parts, Ensures Order ? ? minimum 3 Years? Experience In Trace\debug\fix D ? Great Pay to $0K Immediate need for hand soldering operator seeking ? records repair information, faulty parts for met, ? maintains list of all spare parts, ensures order and ? minimum 3 years? experience in trace\debug\fix d. ? preferred: experience with component level failu, ? soldering experience (th, smd). experience with and ? knowledge of electronic theory and ability to re will be
Method Development Chemist
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the analytical development and method validation
- Participating in the execution of tech transfer efforts
- Reviewing critical laboratory data
- Performing instrument qualifications and participating in training efforts
- Working knowledge of cGMP/cGLP
- Strong, working knowledge of HPLC and GC
- Experience supporting method validation efforts
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
Production Hand Packer/ Operator
OW HIRING FOR LEBANON, IN!We are now hiring Production Processors for our new Lebanon, IN plant. We work 12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule. 7AM - 7PM or 7PM - 7AMMaplehurst Bakeries is a leading producer of frozen bakery products for In-Store and Food Service Bakeries.
We are committed to leading the In Store Bakery industry by developing and bringing the most innovative products to market. Our products and services can be found at the best supermarket chains and Foodservice outlets in North America. Since 1967, Maplehurst Bakeries is proud to have become one of our nationand#39;s largest bakeries dedicated to the highest quality bakery product available.These roles will ensure our products are manufactured, inspected and packaged within Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and government standards.QUALIFICATIONS:The position requires that an employee be capable of the following:Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.After thorough training, employee must be able to clean, mix, inspect, operate assigned machines and package product based on assignment. Cross-training in various area is suggested, but not required.Must be able to work with minimal supervision.Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere.Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (on an occasional basis).Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned eight hour shift.Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings inEnglish effectively.The position requires an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job including, but not limited to, the following duties:Operate the production and packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner.Inspect the product to insure customer requirements are met.Participate in operator based machine and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner.Locate and retrieve raw materials.Pack and handle finished goods.Participate in operator based machine maintenance and cleaning.Understand and input data into product tracking program/system.Participate in training opportunities.Safely use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals.Skills and RequirementsTRAINING:In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to, the following programs:OSHA required safety trainingIPM TrainingGMP AwarenessOther topical training as determined by the company
Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator
Fast growing, highly regarded leader in the full-service branding industry has an outstanding opportunity for an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who is hard working, reliable, accurate and able to work second shift.
· Are you an impact player who has a sharp attention to detail?
· Are you an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who likes to be challenged on a daily basis?
· Are you a difference maker who likes to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
If this sounds like you we would like to talk with you about joining our team as an Embroidery Operator/ Machine Operator!
Club Colors is a global brand management solutions provider offering a high quality promotional products and branded apparel at cost effective prices with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our team invests the time and energy to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Collectively we are one team that makes a dynamic impact.
We are looking for impact players and difference makers. The Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator should be positive and strong sense of detail. Experience with Tajima Embroidery Machines is a plus but will train the right Embroidery Operator /Machine Operator and offer a salary commensurate with experience.
· Serious Applicants Only
Machine Operator - Process Operator
Performs basic hand or machine tasks in support of the manufacture and finishing of parts. Follows departmental procedures to successfully and safely complete these tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates assigned machines and/or performs assigned production processes.
- Maintains a safe, clean and uncluttered work area; removes metal chips from machines resulting from cutting processes.
- Performs basic visual inspection to identify obvious cosmetic flaws as well as verifying part compliance against predetermined quality guides or standards by using simple go/no-go gauges, calipers, micrometers, plug gauges, thread gauges, and height gauges.
- Loads and unloads assigned machines; prepares raw materials, follows loading procedures, removes parts from machine, washes and deburrs as necessary, stacks in designated baskets or boxes and delivers completed parts to the next operation.
- Observes machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction, reports problems to Lead person or Set-up Personnel.
- Assembles main tubes by using adhesive, tightening and cleaning equipment with assistance from trained operator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrated ability to correctly follow a rule or basic set of rules i.e. following work instructions.
- Ability to use basic shop math.
- Basic input skills with computer applications.
- Demonstrate proficient manual dexterity and superior eye hand coordination.
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Thurs-Sat 500am-530pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!