Latham Job Description Sample
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Civil Engineer, Water/Wastewater
If you are a Water/Wastewater Civil Design Engineer with 8+ years of experience, please read on! Applications are reviewed and processed quickly - please apply today if you are interested.
Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.
What You Will Be Doing
Assist in preparation of proposals as required by the Project Manager.
Performs site surveys as requested.
Provide design calculation, specifications, estimates, construction details and drawings and other technical documents for projects.
Develop and maintain technical detail library files for AutoCAD and to maintain design software.
Manage small projects under supervision as directed.
Review and approve drawings and other construction submittals as directed by Project Manager.
May be asked to provide construction site observations for your discipline's portion of project.
Follow procedures outlined in drafting standards for producing construction drawings.
Demonstrate and maintain proficiency in AutoCAD drafting and design.
What You Need for this Position
•P.E. required, New York preferred with ability to acquire professional engineering licenses in other states as requested
•10+ years experience on municipal water/wastewater infrastructure projects through the feasibility, design and construction phases
•Project management and staff experience
•Interact with clients and generate new business
•Desire to advance professionally and within the firm’s management structure
What's In It for You
Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits!
401K w/ match!
Great company culture with fun outings and events!
Professional Development and Training Programs!
MOST IMPORTANTLY - the potential to evolve into high level management positions and ownership as we continue to build on years of success!
So, if you are a Water/Wastewater Civil Design Engineer with 10+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Senior Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior Account Executive supporting the Albany, NY marketplace.
We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Senior Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self generating leads. Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products. Drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns. Adopt Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objectives and identify key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as required. Advise management accordingly.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace. May provide guidance to less senior Account Execs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Two or more years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment. Five years of experience preferred.
- Must have an understanding of how a business operates internally.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus. Ability to manage large geographic territory which contains larger accounts.
- Strong Client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach. Proven record of accomplishment measured against revenue and customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Must have good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales
- Valid Driver’s License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Administrative Assistant - Financial Counseling
Advantage is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistants to provide support within one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high net worth individuals and their families. The ideal candidate should possess at least five years of administrative support experience from a large corporate environment (internship experience will be considered).
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
- Managing travel & expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
- Providing general administrative services to teams, such as heavy typing with transcription of confidential correspondence, maintaining calendars and schedules, answering phones, maintaining client database and report preparation, and scanning documents for archiving, and prepping correspondence.
- Coordinating and scheduling external client events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, coordinating meeting schedules, liaising with corporate executives, preparing correspondence
- Aiding the teams in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail
- Assisting the teams during times of increased activity such as tax season
- Five years of administrative experience professional corporate environment, preferably working with executives
- New graduates encouraged to apply with valid internship/experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) a MUST
- Transcription experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
"We align people with companies to create opportunities."
We don’t believe that opportunity will come knocking or that you need to be in the right place at the right time. We believe we can create this opportunity through aligning our customers with the right talent to create opportunities for growth, refinement, and organizational success.
We have demonstrated success placing candidates with top organizations globally in skill levels ranging from entry level to director level. Explore the positions we have available world-wide
Consultant - Long Term Care
Exciting opportunity to join a statewide long term care provider association to provide education, support, guidance and assistance on survey, regulatory, and reimbursement issues. The candidate should possess experience in a nursing home or other long term care setting. Knowledge of MDS, Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement systems, and quality rating systems preferred. Some travel within New York State will be required. LeadingAge New York is a dynamic company, named best company to work for in NYS 3 years in a row and offers workplace flexibility, outstanding pay and benefits and a team-oriented work environment. Send resume to email@example.com , VP of Human Resources, LeadingAge New York, 13 British American Blvd. Suite 2, Latham, NY 12110.
Customer Service Representative
Nesco Resource has several new openings for Customer Service Representatives for a growing company in the Latham, NY area. This position will provide customer service while conveying information, fulfilling requests and customer inquiries, and acting as a liaison with internal and external business partners. These are temporary positions with the possibility for permanent hire and will start immediately. Paid training will be provided.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Prior customer service or data entry experience
- Able to operate a computer
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Hours: During Training: 9:00am-5:30pm/After training: 9:30am-6:00pm
Recognized by Inavero in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 as Best of Staffing® for Client and Talent Satisfaction.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please Contact: Elaina White
Full Time Technical Support Position
Enjoy working on your own, without a lot of supervision? Are you organized? Enjoy a variety of tasks?
F/T sales position at a small, established company in Latham with global reach providing electromagnetic field safety products. Familiarity with electricity, electronics, electromagnetics, or physics helpful, with a sense of humor, exceptional phone skills and computer literacy. Informal environment, pleasant work, tremendous growth potential, good pay. Energetic non-smokers only.
We serve environmentally aware and health conscious adults, and those who are electrically sensitive. Our products are also useful in many niche interests such as education, promotions, paranormal research, audiophile, and miniature motorized car racing, as well as the commercial market and specialized industry. Our products are primarily showcased via our printed catalog and website.
Customer Service & Sales Representative
Legacy United Solutions is rapidly growing, and with a strong demand from our clients, we are looking for sharp and motivated leaders who are ready to help us expand. We act as a liaison between major fortune 100 companies with their customers so great communication and relationship building skills are a must. We are seeking candidates who excel in customer service jobs, and have a minimum of 2 years in customer service roles. For our clients keeping their existing customers and creating new customers is vital to our business relationship, and above satisfactory customer service is what we thrive for on a daily basis. So if you enjoy customer service and excel in roles where you have to interact with people this is an amazing career opportunity.
· Client acquisition & retention
· Best in class customer service
· Territory management
· Customer service satisfaction
· Relationship building with clients
· Entry level Marketing
· Conducting presentations
Upon advancement to Management additional responsibilities include:
· Team development
· Recruiting, interviewing & hiring staff
· Payroll processing
· Marketing Presentations (entry level)
· Customer Service Interaction
· Event planning for team building & national conferences
· Facilitating training workshops
· Customer Service workshops
· A fast-paced, fun work environment
· Career advancement opportunities
· Continual industry education
· Personal & professional growth
· 5 Star Customer Service Ratings
· Marketing courses for optimal results
· Hands-on training
· An opportunity to start a long term career in a fast growing industry
· Performance based advancement
· Paid Travel Opportunities including National Leadership Conferences & Annual R&R Retreats
We educate our employees in the following areas:
· Business Management
· Leadership Development
· Priority/Time Management
· Marketing and Branding
· Customer Service
· Business/Organizational Development
· Financial Management
· Sales and Marketing
· Coaching and Development of others
Our sales representatives come from various backgrounds most coming from a customer service background, some without any previous sales or management experience; experience is not a requirement, but a plus, since appropriate training is provided. Our top sales performers possess the following skills and abilities:
· Motivation to succeed and advance in our Marketing & Sales Management Training Program
· Exceptional Work Ethic and Student Mentality
· Strong Communication and Public Speaking Skills
· Upbeat and optimistic attitude
· Ability to Provide Excellent Customer Service
· Positive, Solution-Oriented Attitude
· Competitive, Proactive, and Goal-Oriented
· Marketing experience at an Entry Level
· College degree is preferred but not required
· Possess an Entrepreneurial Spirit
· Tendencies to Coach, Train, and Lead others
· Background in Business, Human Services, Retail or Sales
· Experience Creating and Delivering Presentations
PLEAS APPLY NOW TO RECEIVE DIRECT CONTACT FROM OUR HIRING MANAGERS!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!