Lather Job Description Sample
Hairstylists provide a range of haircare services as part of a routine session, including shampooing, cutting, coloring, styling, and blow-drying. Their daily responsibilities are extensive, and often include the following tasks:
- Cut, trim, and shape hair into desired style.
- Utilize clippers, combs, brushes, scissors, and blow-out guns to style and cut hair.
- Apply lather using a thick brush to chin, cheeks, and neck.
- Use razor to shave beard or mustache.
- Shape hair on temple and neck.
- Perform consultation to get the client's opinion on desired hairstyle.
- Apply hair styling products
- Cut and style hair.
- Apply lotion after shaving.
- Massage face, neck, or scalp.
- Apply hot towels on face to open pores.
- Use blow dryer to dry hair.
- Give client mirror to check color/cut.
- Use scissors to correct stray hair or sides that appear longer.
- Cut, shape, trim, and color bangs.
- Shave sideburns or back or neck.
- Sweep up hair around station.
- Stock shelves with products.
- Check out patrons.
- Promote shop services using coupons and cards.
- Sell shop products or cosmetic supplies
-MUST HAVE A VALID NORTH CAROLINA COSMETOLOGY LICENSE
-Competitive Compensation Plan
-ESTHETICIANS AND NATURAL HAIR STYLISTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!