Laundry Tub Maker Job Description Sample
Hot Tub Service Coordinator
Liverpool Pool & Spa Inc. is an established company celebrating over 30 years in the pool and spa industry. We offer competitive wages and opportunity for growth within the company. We are currently looking for a hard-working individual to join our growing team at our East Syracuse location. Candidates must be self-motivated and organized with excellent phone customer service skills.
· Speak with customers regarding service issues
· Schedule and dispatch service technicians to customer’s houses for service calls
· Schedule hot tub deliveries
· Maintain inventory control
· Communicate with vendors regarding warranted service calls
· Utilize in-house computer program to schedule service, track billing, update customer information, etc.
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with customer service
· Management experience preferred
No prior hot tub experience required, just a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Hot Tub Technician
Hot Tub Technician
We are seeking a Hot Tub Technician to join our Delivery and Service Team!
An entry/mid-level position requiring a strong work ethic and an ability to work well with other team members. Able to follow directions, sketches, and verbal instructions. Become familiar with basic and advanced test and measuring equipment. Follow different organizational models. Works well with limited supervision. The ideal candidate will be in appropriate shape for full days and heavy lifting, as well as, meticulous and sociable.
- Perform basic water care and hot tub maintenance
- Assist delivery team with installations, removals, and special projects
- Must be detail oriented, responsible for organization of tools and products
- Perform tasks in the field independently with precision and quality
- Communicate effectively with customers in person or over the phone
- Using specialty tools for various tasks
- Understand current products and becoming familiar with new products, updates, or changes
- Install accessories with accuracy and speed without damages
- Other duties as directed by supervisors
What You Will Need
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, motivation, and keeping up with a fast pace environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and improve throughout the company
We look for candidates that exhibit traits for a healthier work experience, such as; ethical, transparent, accommodating, work-life balance, safety, responsible, passionate, and goal driven.
Full Time Pool Table And Hot Tub Installer
As a Pool Table and Hot Tub Installer and Service Technician with Skillful Home Recreation, you will exceed the customer's expectations, while working as a team to create an optimal customer experience.
what we're looking for
We are looking for full time all around Install and Warehouse help. This is a physical job, and our candidate enjoys physical work and working with tools. In addition, our ideal candidate will have an open, friendly and respectful demeanor, a passion for fun and an eye for detail.
Physical strength for heavy lifting and carrying
Comfort level with using tools
Valid driver's license
Integrity and trust
The ability to meet and exceed quality standards
Spa/Hot Tub Sales Associate
Sales Associate Job Description
TITLE: Sales Associate
RESPONSIBLE TO: Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist customers inside and outside the store with excellent customer service and product knowledge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Acts as sales person and does all sales tasks
Communicates with Store/Assistant Manager regarding order status and relays information to customers
Creates Special Orders for customers and assures follow up
Assists with merchandising store, stocks and faces shelves in showroom
Performs pool sweep repairs for store customers
Shows up to work on time and dresses in company attire
Participates in periodic store meetings
Opens/Closes store and assures proper process for Open/Close
Assists with regular inventory counts
Assists with customer service issues, customer requests, refunds and provides strategies for cost effective customer service issues
Develops and maintains relationship with swim teams and coaches
Other duties as assigned
1. Computer literate: Cash register, spreadsheet, word processing and Outlook.
2. Two year retail experience or two year sales experience.
3. Flexible hours and able to work weekends.
Outside Design Sales Consultant Walk In Tub
Sales - Walk In Tubs
* Sales Consultant (Indianapolis, IN)
Outside Sales Consultant Senior Walk In Tub Space
As the population ages our business gets better and better.
New Bath Walk-In Tubs; a leader in the walk-in tub, safe bathroom
conversions for seniors, has an opening for a strong closer with the
desire to make a minimum of $125,000 in commissions in the Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas. (If you are not motivated to earn at least $125,000 do not contact us)
Must be passionate about helping seniors find safety and comfort staying in their homes where they want to be, avoiding being moved to a nursing home.
Must be able to make strong presentations, educating the client regarding various problems, options, and solutions.
Must be able to follow a proven plan that delivers proven results.
You will receive the best earning opportunity in the region with commissions, bonus, and gas allowance.
You will receive pre-set leads from TV and print advertising. Most appointments are daytime, with some evening appointments and Saturday.
You will receive the training needed to achieve a substantial income with on going support.
Verifiable in home sales experience
The desire to earn $125,000 or more
Clear track record of closing sales
Willingness to drive up to 140 miles with gas allowance
Demonstrate ability/desire to perform under pressure and be an effective closer.
Have excellent transportation, professional image, and effective communication skills.
This is a position to earn a serious income and enjoy a growing market every year
For consideration, forward your resume to Danny Kincaid
Our relationship as a top tier member of the Home Depot Services as well as our franchise relationship with Owens Corning and Liners Direct has us uniquely positioned to continue our exceptional growth!
In addition to great products and a commitment to customer service, we also have a strong commitment to our employees. Our franchise relationships allow us to provide the type of marketing, training and support typically offered by very large "Fortune 500" companies. We truly believe that we offer the finest professional sales opportunity in our industry.
WHAT WE NEED
Panco Management is always looking for dedicated Tub Reglazer to join our team. Our Tub Reglazers are essential in our turnover process and keeping the property looking brilliant. We are looking for outgoing, team players that have exceptional time management and professionalism.
- To be able to operate machinery to do the job.
- To report all actual and potential problems including potential liability and workplace hazards to the maintenance Supervisor promptly.
- Work a week that may include Saturdays and Sundays.
- To be able to climb ladders and perform essential functions at height in excess of 10 feet.
- Responsible for the continuous, routine prep and painting of both the exterior and the interior of the property.
- Perform preventive maintenance to keep painting equipment such a sprayers, ladders, rollers, and brushes in a clean and neat condition.
- To inform the Maintenance Supervisor of equipment and supply needs in a timely manner.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- To perform the all duties assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor, or the Property Manager.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Must have paint and reglazing bath tub experience
- To be able to climb ladders to a height in excess of 5 feet.
- To lift and carry weight up to 45 lbs. without assistance.
We are you. We are sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, grandparents, aspiring philanthropists, fitness enthusiasts, culinary magicians and people who want to make sure your living experience is one you can't wait to return to after you've spent the whole day or night being you, with your various life loving pursuits.
Much more in fact! When you live in a Panco community you are experiencing a commitment to customer service that is unrivaled in the industry. That commitment extends far beyond handing over keys to your new space. You have, at your fingertips, a management team that is tirelessly dedicated to making your experience what you want it to be.
We understand that everyone has different expectations. We cater to your needs, whether you desire a family friendly community or a sanctuary from your 9-5. Panco Management, We Get It.
Hot Tub Moving Manager
We are a hot tub business in the Roswell area looking to add a new delivery manager to our team. This position will address on-site and off-site demands including but not limited to delivering new hot tubs, moving or removing existing spas, performing drain and cleans, etc. Candidate must excel in a fast paced environment and work to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
Must be able to safely use a diverse range of heavy duty tools and equipment. Previous experience in moving heavy appliances/furniture is a plus
- Ability to safely move heavy items - with the aid of proper tools and equipment
- Move or remove existing portable hot tubs
- Deliver new hot tubs
- Perform drain and cleans
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers - you are the face of the company
- Driven, self motivated individual with desire to learn
- Responsible and reliable team player
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and clean background check
We will train the right candidate
Compensation: Flexible (depending on experience)
Hot Tub Delivery Technician FT
Do you enjoy traveling? Do you enjoy Montana's outdoors? Do you enjoy Hot Tubs? Do you enjoy working independently and overcoming challenges? Then we have the perfect job for you.Help People Relax. Mountain Hot Tub is Montana's largest supplier of hot tubs and the only recipient of the prestigious Aqua Magazine Hall of Fame Award for excelling in customer service and sales & marketing. Mountain Hot Tub has a full time opening at our Helena store for a hot tub delivery technician.Job Responsibilities
Work/communicate with our sales & service teams to deliver customer value
Deliver and install hot tubs in and around Helena up to 100 mile radius
Communicate with customers about technical issues and spa care information
Record parts tracking and job results for jobs
Diagnose installation spa issues
Requirements* HEAVY LIFTING* Must have personal cell phone
Clean driving record with MT driver's license
Ability to pass background screening
High school diploma or equivalent
Good customer interaction skills with clean appearance
Excellent phone etiquette and a clear speaking voice
Positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
Must be able to work with minimum supervision
Possess strong organizational skills and an eye for attention to detail
Bonus job skills - NOT REQUIRED but considered beneficial
Any ranching / ranch hand / farm experience
Passion for problem solving
Small appliance repair
All new hires will undergo on-the-job training. Previous "hot tub" experience not required. Pay is DOE. Excellent benefits.
Urgent: Handyman Wanted - Minor Water Damage From Tub Minor Tub Overflow Last Night.
some minor drywall removal to get drywall at least 1/2 inch to 1 inch off floor in adjoining room, where water seeped under wall from tub, and removal of wooden molding from minor water damage from tub minor tub overflow last night. Need help today. I'd do it myself but I herniated my 62 year old disc in my back the other day.
Tub Refinisher/ Sprayer
• Compensation: $15-$25 hr
• employment type: full-time
• Expanding remodeling and tub refinishing company, looking for energetic bathtub refinishers or spray painters for full-time positions. Compensation depends on the experience or ability to learn quickly. Pay is from $15 - $25 p/hr. After the training (if qualify), piece work pay is offered, and it is discussed individually, based on the experience or quality of work after the training. Equipment and materials will be provided by the company. You must have a reliable truck or van, valid drivers license and vehicle insurance. Must speak English and ability to work around and with people, live in Chicago area or the nearest suburbs.
• Please contact us at 7083699263 or submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!