Lawn Sprinkler Installer Job Description Sample
Lawn Sprinkler Installer
Installation and repair of residential lawn sprinkler systems. Installation and Repair of Lawn Sprinkler Systems, mostly residential.
The work involves digging trenches, installing pipe, fittings, wiring and other sprinkler equipment. Must be physically fit outdoors positions. We will train. Lay out, assemble, install, or maintain pipe systems, pipe supports, or related hydraulic or pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, or industrial production or processing systems.
Lawn Sprinkler Technician, Irrigation Senior Technicians
Showcase Landscape, Inc.
Due to rapid growth, we are in need of professional irrigation technicianswith high personal standards and strong customer service skills.Because of our large snow removal operations, the right individual will have the ability to work year-round either on call or full-time.We offer a base pay plus a generous bonus plan. We have full time or part time winter work offered to our irrigation techs because of our snow operations
- Execute timely servicing and quality of work at all customer locations where irrigation work is done.
- Layout and install new or renovated irrigation systems.
- Troubleshoot irrigation systems to determine reparation needs.
- Pull and fit piping for irrigation systems
- Set sprinkler heads and valve boxes.
- Test irrigation systems for proper functioning.
- Activate and deactivate irrigation systems according to seasonal priorities or pre-established schedules.
- Communicate with customers on a routine basis to ensure satisfaction with service and solve problems to foster a positive, long-term relationship and discuss additional opportunities.
- Review and monitor equipment maintenance programs and upkeep of vehicles used to service clients in designated area.
- Manage upkeep of irrigation systems in designated area.
- Partner with and direct laborers where needed on irrigation projects/jobs.
Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently enough to read, comprehend and complete required driver or regulatory forms and reports, employment forms, read and interpret road signs, and speak to law enforcement officials when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Current Driver's License with no more than one major on record in last two years.
If you have experience, call us at 763-493-2500
- Irrigation: 1 year
- 1 season previous experience w sprinkler systems - commercial or residential: 1 year
$17.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Irrigation: 1 year
- Commercial or 2 Wire: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Drivers License
Lawn Sprinkler Tech / Foreman Trainee Or Experienced
Local Customer Service Oriented & Friendly Landscape Irrigation Company seeks experienced or trainable individuals to service our customers
we offer the following
Flexiable work hours available
work, phones are face paced must be detailed oriented
Lawn Sprinkler Supervisor And Techician
LAWN SPRINKLER SUPERVISOR AND TECHNICIAN
“Take Charge of Your Future with a Solid Career with an Established Company”
Landscaping by J. Michael uses the acronym, WIT - Whatever It Takes throughout the company. It is the essence of our commitment to each project and each client to deliver, without excuses, without delays, every single time. It starts with hiring Great People, that produce Great Results! We are an established firm for over 30 years.
Exceeding our clients expectations with our products and services by developing our team through certifications and professionalism.
LAWN SPRINKLER SUPERVISOR
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule both service work and installation.
- Perform installation of new systems with crew.
- Ability to work with Clients and problem resolution.
- Estimating the costs of new installs and repair work.
- Knowledge of both two wire and multi systems.
- Train technicians on the basic troubleshooting, installation and service work.
- Promoting the department and increase sales.
- Knowledgeable in Nightlighting service and installation.
- Knowledgeable in pond/fountain and water features.
- Irrigation certification desired.
LAWN SPRINKLER TECHNICIANS
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Programming controllers.
- Making repairs to sprinkler system.
- Performing turn on and closing of both well and town water supplies.
- Complete installation of automatic irrigation system.
- Troubleshooting of systems.
- Knowledgeable in running Ditchwitch pipe pullers, trenchers, wire finder and voltage meters.
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
- DOT Medical card preferred.
- 2 years experience for Technicians.
- 5+ years experience for Supervisors in managing crews and clients
- Enjoyable work environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive wages
- Retirement Plan
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Training and Seminars
- Company vehicle (supervisor only)
- Uniform service
- Performance Bonus
- Full-time and year round potential
Salary Range: $16.00 to $27.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call: 888-JML-TURF (888-565-8873)
Application deadline is April 1, 2018 for consideration.
Design Build/maintenance company serving the South Shore, Cape and Islands.
Plumber / Sprinkler Installer
Local New York City area Non-Union Commercial Plumbing and Sprinkler Contractor seeking Experienced installation / renovation Mechanics, Junior Mechanics and Helpers to work in New York City, Long Island , Westchester and surrounding areas.
Full-time Permanent Position
Salary based on experience
Fire Sprinkler Installer - Residential Cpvc
Looking for CPVC Residential Fire Sprinkler Installers for multifamily and single family production homes in Sacramento and Central Valley areas. KPS Fire Sprinklers is a growing company in the residential building industry. Applicants must have minimum of 1 year experience in residential construction. Fire Sprinkler experience preferred, but will consider candidates with plumbing experience.
We work with local and regional builders such as; KB Homes, Toll Brothers, Taylor Morrison, DR Horton, Richmond American, Lennar and many others. Please send your resume or email with your experience for consideration. KPS Fire Sprinklers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can also come to our office and fill out an application. Thank you.
KPS Fire Sprinklers, 3942 Valley Ave, Ste. D, Pleasanton, CA 94566 (800) 457-7252
Fire Sprinkler Installer
Description Tradesmen International is hiring commercial and multi-family fire sprinkler installer (s) for work in Fort Collins area. Must have 1 or more years experience, tools, PPE (safety attire), and a valid driver license. We work 40-50 hours a week-Monday through Friday. We are paying $16-23/HR hour for 1st-4th year fire sprinkler fitter / installer. Please send an updated resume to email@example.com if interested or call 970.484.8807
Requirements -Valid driver license
PPE -1 year MINIMUM experience
Willing to work 40 plus hours a week
Have a good attitude
Company Details -Vacation
Full benefits and 401K
Full time employer
Recruiter Name Cody Hodges
Location US-CO-Fort Collins
Category _Sprinkler Fitter
Irrigation / Lawn Sprinkler Crew Leader
We are a growing irrigation company, looking for an experienced crew leader wanting to advance their career.
- Overseeing a crew of 3-4 employees to install all components of a sprinkler system
- Ensuring smooth installation process by handling issues as they arise
- Being the contact person between the homeowner and project manager to ensure the job is installed correctly and within the expected time-frame.
- Using software to prepare for and complete details about the installation process
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2 years of experience as a sprinkler foreman or crew leader
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to safely drive a truck pulling a 16 foot covered trailer
- Bilingual Spanish skills a plus
If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and to be appreciated for the value you bring, please consider joining our team.
We have been voted among the Best of Omaha in the Irrigation category for 9 years running and have earned Angie's List Super Service award for the past 6 years. We're looking for employees that can help us keep that tradition going! We are small enough to provide a family atmosphere, yet big enough to offer real opportunities for growth to our employees.
We offer an attractive benefits package for our Full-Time employees that work year-round that include Medical and Dental insurance paid at 80% for the employee along with PTO and paid holidays.
Fire Sprinkler Installer
At Villara Building Systems, it is all about Building People and Building Trust! We are growing at a fast-pace and have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Fire Sprinkler Installer with commercial (new construction projects) experience. The ideal candidate will meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
• At least 2-5 years of Fire Sprinkler experience with black steel piping is required
• Previous experience in both commercial and residential fire installations desired
• Up to date on all relevant codes and regulations
• Ability to read plans and blueprints
• Do Redlines
• Ability to make adjustments in the field
• CPVC Certification is a plus
• Ability to lift over 80 lbs at a time
• Previous experience operating a drill and Sawzall
• Reliable transportation with the ability to transport tools from site to site
• Will possess a valid Driver's License
-Work with owner and independently doing home irrigation installation.
-Maintanace service calls.
-Trouble shoot irrigation issues.
-Schedule appointments with customers.
-Billing and process some payments.Performance
-Punctual & organized
-Personable & friendly
-Most work will be done in Spokane and surrounding areas though some jobs will require travel out of the area. Lodging will be provided.
-A work van and gas card will be provided. To be used for work purposes only.
-Due to the nature of the job, work is seasonal and you will stay busy during peak months. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!