Lawndale Job Description Sample
Lumber & Labor Estimator For Residential Wood Framing
So. Bay Framing contractor is now looking for a lumber & labor estimator.
Applicant must be able to calculate accurately all lumber, all cutting and be able to create hit sheets for track housing and multi family wood framing,
Applicant must be proficient in doing cad drawings, and computer layouts.
Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of wood framing experience.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a great job in a tight knit company please submit your resume.
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Restorative Aide, SNF
ON-CALL Position Also Available
Job Title: Restorative Aide
Reports to: Director of Nurses
A nursing assistant designated to perform restorative nursing measures on resident under the supervision of the Director of Nursing Services.
Evidence of job stability.
Previous experience in a skilled nursing facility.
Ability to take supervision.
Possess good health.
Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
Currently enrolled in a Restorative Aide class or have a Restorative Aide Certificate.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform the following as per physician's order:
· Range of motion exercises (passive and active).
· Ambulation (not gait training).
· Transfer techniques.
· Positioning and bed mobility.
· Activities of daily living (dressing and grooming).
· Self-feeding and feeding program.
· Assist with the use of adaptive devices.
· Handroll and splint application.
Report observations of needs of total resident population as they arise.
Use nursing terminology in documentation.
Document on RNA sheet on a daily basis what was done and how resident responded. Summarize this on weekly progress notes.
Report changes in condition to Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing Services and Physical Therapist.
Participates in resident Plan of Care conference.
Follow Physician's orders as written.
Attends in-service classes and meetings as required.
Other related duties as may become necessary and appropriate or as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, or Director of Nursing Services.
Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
Customer Service Specialist
Our client, who handles water extraction emergencies, needs 2 good employees who can correspond with construction estimators and track their estimates in QuickBooks and Excel.. Having some experience in the construction industry would be a plus but if you have excellent customer service skills and are attentive to details that would suffice. You do need to be computer literate, know Excel and be familiar with QuickBooks. This is a full time inside office position-hours are 9-5:30 Monday through Friday. This is a Temp to Hire position and there are great benefits when full time!
X-Ray Limited Lic./M.A.
X-RAY Limited lic/ M.A. for a busy orthopaedics surgeons, required traveling locally with one Doctor, scheduling surgeries, good communications with patients.
Yard Worker / Warehouse Worker
We're a busy South Bay Building Material Supplier looking for an personable, energetic and self motivated person to join our team in assisting us to live up to our slogan "The House That Service Built". This is a full-time position with working an occasional
- Greeting customers
- Loading and unloading customers and company vehicles safely and accurately, by hand or with aid of a forklift.
- Keep the warehouse and yard clean
- Assist in pulling orders for delivery
- On occasions help delivery crews on job sites
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 90lbs regularly
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Spanish Bilingual preferred but not required
- Forklift certified preferred but not required
RN - Registered Nurse In Lawndale - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, CA
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a School District, near LAWNDALE - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
CLINIC, HOSPITAL ROUNDS
We are a full-service Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine practice of dedicated, experienced health care professionals who believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physicians believe in providing comprehensive health care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible.
Each physician is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and comes to our practice with years of experience in their area of specialty. They are supported by board-certified physician assistants, nurses, medial assistants and laboratory technicians.
Contracts Specialist/Meeting Planner - Must Be Fluent In Spanish
Par Avion has assembled an all-star team of hoteliers, former agency owners, managers, and corporate lead agents, working together to provide unparalleled customer service. Our experienced team assists convention and meeting organizers in managing hotel and airline logistics, operations and reservations for their events. Clients save time and money by working with our experienced professionals.
What do you need to apply for the contracts specialist position?Skills/ Requirements
Youth Program Club Leader (Robotics)
· Plan and implement fun and enriching activities for members of their club.
· Recruit and maintain club participants.
· Develop positive relationships with youth in their program, parents, and school staff.
· Club Leaders are accountable to the Site Coordinator, Lead Club Leader and Program Manager for assigned duties.
· Develop and implement program activities according to program goals and monthly themes.
· Supervise and participate in children's activities.
· Maintain and turn in attendance daily.
· Write and turn in lesson plans of program activities for each session in advance.
· Maintain professionalism at all times, consistent attendance, on time and prepared.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with school staff, parents, and youth.
· Make weekly calls to students in their group who do not attend.
· Maintain maximum membership levels at all times.
· Implement weekly, monthly or quarterly fund-raisers as assigned.
· Develop and implement "end of session" performances or displays.
· Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must be able to pass the employment proficiency test with a score of 65%.
· AA Degree in Child Development or a related field is preferred or minimum of one year of experience as a group leader working with children and 6 units in child development.
· Work well with young children and/or youth.
· Good oral and written communication.
· Computer literacy and willingness to learn.
· Valid LIVE Scan and CPR Certification, preferred.
We are looking to hire individuals with expertise in the following areas:
Arts and Crafts / Performing Arts / Tutors / Skateboarding / Kinder / Dance / Cheer / Drama / Graphic Design / Cosmetology / Sewing / Silkscreen / Jewelry Making / Clothing Design / Choir / Drum line / Guitar / Marching Band / Mariachi / Music Ensemble / Rock Music / Drill Team / Classical Dance / Color Guard / Flags / Folklorico / Modern Dance / Spoken Word / Stage Makeup and Effect / Urban Dance / Basketball / Cooking / Soccer / Volleyball / Yoga / Digital Media / Gaming / Gardening / Model Building / Robotics / Science / Animation / Cartooning / Drawing / Mural Art / Painting / Photography / Sculpture / Sketching / Technology / Engineering
· $12.00 – 14.50 per hour and is based on education and experience
South Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, South Gate, Rosemead, Monterey Park, East Whittier, San Fernando Valley, Huntington Park, Inglewood.
What we do
We provide programs for the development and enrichment of youth using exciting formats in activities that peak their interest. Our prize-winning curriculum's help to encourage young people, as well as to build character, to expand their learning, and to help them discover new interests while engaging in positive community activities.
Our focus lies in after school programming, although we offer a variety of other types of programming as well. Experts believe that the after-school hours are an opportunity to further involve students in academic, social, and physical activities. Woodcraft Rangers innovative expanded learning programs have been proven effective in improving academic performance and attitudes toward school, while decreasing risk factors. Our programs strengthen children's bonds with their natural support systems (family, peers, school, and community), thereby reducing their risks for academic failure, crime/gang involvement, substance abuse and teenage pregnancy.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!