Lawndale Job Description Sample
Lumber & Labor Estimator For Residential Wood Framing
So. Bay Framing contractor is now looking for a lumber & labor estimator.
Applicant must be able to calculate accurately all lumber, all cutting and be able to create hit sheets for track housing and multi family wood framing,
Applicant must be proficient in doing cad drawings, and computer layouts.
Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of wood framing experience.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a great job in a tight knit company please submit your resume.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Construction Customer Service
Our client, who handles water extraction emergencies, needs someone who can correspond with and dispatch construction estimators. Having some experience in the construction industry would be a plus but if you have excellent customer service skills and are attentive to details that would suffice You do need to be computer literate, know Excel and be familiar with QuickBooks. This is a full time inside office position-hours are 9-5:30 Monday through Friday. This is a Temp to Hire position and there are great benefits when full time!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
• POSITION DESCRIPTION:
• A nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and
• procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or
• Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
• Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a license as a certified nursing assistant.
• A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled
in a nursing assistant certification class.
• Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and infirm.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
• Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general
• Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
• Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents
• based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
• Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
• Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile
• people within the facility.
• GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facility’s established policies and procedures,
• nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations.
• Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every two hours thereafter to administer quality
• nursing care.
• Verify the identification of a resident before administering nursing care or serving food, to assure that
• appropriate care is being provided to the correct resident. Report missing ID bands to admission
• coordinator immediately.
• Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
• Serve drinking water as required. Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh drinking water
• and within the resident’s reach. Pass water pitcher as per established policy and procedure.
• Dress residents neatly and in their own clothing. Assist residents in dressing as necessary.
• Assist in preparing residents for meals (taking to/from dining room, serving trays, placing bibs, assisting
• in feeding or cutting food, removal of trays, supervision in dining room, etc.).
• Serve nourishment in accordance with established facility procedures.
• Feed residents who cannot feed themselves.
• Assure that resident’s food is accessible and self-help devices are available as needed.
• Prepare residents for therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to include transporting
• residents to/from such activities.
• Keep incontinent residents clean and dry as possible at all times. Change bed linens, diapers and
• clothing as often as necessary.
• Do not permit residents to smoke in bed.
• Assure that the nurse’s call system is attached to the bed and within easy reach at all times when
• residents are bedfast.
• Answer residents’ call lights promptly.
• Check for food in residents’ room. Ensure that food is kept in a sealed container.
• Report all complaints to the Charge Nurse.
• Report any resident abuse immediately (ie., harsh/abusive language, unnecessary roughness, etc.)
• Report any medication found in the resident’s room. Take to the Charge Nurse immediately.
• Report all hazardous conditions and faulty equipment to the Charge Nurse immediately.
• Report any bruise, skin tears, incidents or accidents to the Charge Nurse immediately.
• Attend in-service educational programs, on the job training programs and meetings as directed.
• Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor,
• Director of Nurses, or Administrator.
• Wash hands before and after caring for each resident.
• Place residents in correct and comfortable position. Head of bed elevated at 30° for all residents on
• enteral feeding.
• Assist residents with dental and mouth care. Clean dentures after each meal. Keep dentures clean and
• soaked with Efferdent after dinner.
• Record resident’s food and nourishment intake as directed.
• Perform after meal care as required – cleaning resident’s hands, face, clothing, dentures, etc.
• Assist residents to/from bathroom. Offer bedfast residents bedpans and urinals. Clean and store such
• equipment after each use (document Intake and Output as directed).
• Check and document bowel movements and character of stools every shift.
• Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established facility procedures (encourage showers
• and other self-help measures/activities).
• Comb and brush resident’s hair daily. Shampoo hair on shower days.
• Clip and trim fingernails.
• Shave male residents daily or as needed.
• Keep hair under arms and face on female residents clean-shaven as necessary or instructed. Trim hair in
• nose and ears as needed.
• Observe and report the presence of reddened areas on bony prominences.
• Keep drainage bag off the floor when resident is in bed or in wheelchair.
• Apply Vaseline or A & D ointment to dry skin in accordance with established policies.
• Observe disoriented and comatose residents and notify Charge Nurse immediately.
• Apply postural support properly. Check with Charge Nurse for type of restraint to be used.
• Apply hand roll or splint to residents with contractures as outlined within the facility’s established
• policies and procedures.
• Follow infection control procedures in accordance with established facility policy when isolation
• techniques are necessary.
• Chart required information every shift.
• Complete Intake and Output documentation on all residents with orders before the end of each shift.
• Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor,
• Director of Nurses, or Administrator.
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
• Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
Apartment Management Consultants, LLC would like to announce the opening of an Assistant Property Manager position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Assist the manager in interviewing and hiring of all employees, orientation and training of new employees.
Acts as liaison between the tenants and the Property Manager for maintenance and many tenant issues on the property.
Assist with the day‐to‐day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Property Manager to which he/she is assigned.
Performs all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant “Move In” and “Move Out” procedures including:
· Informing the tenant of the lease obligations and present them with keys,
· Notifying tenants as their expiration date approaches & informing them of their obligations upon move out
· Performing walk‐outs of units and writing work orders related to turnovers
· Processing Security deposit returns
Responsible for inventory and ordering of all supplies, assisting the manager in disciplinary and promotional recommendations, and any other duties that the manager may ask.
Responsible for the efficient and timely reporting, maintenance and submission of all administrative forms, files and reports.
*Must have ability to secure a high percentage of the properties overall closed leases.
The preferred candidate will be an energetic self-starter who has experience in property management, including knowledge of Fair-Housing and Fair Credit Reporting. Bilingual preferred but not required.
Other duties include office support and on‐call emergency response.
Schedule: Tuesday - Friday, Sat / Sun / Mon off! 32 hrs / wk
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, growth opportunity and much, much more.
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices. AMC, LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
AMC strives to make each of the properties we manage perform to their potential by giving its staff the tools they need to succeed, by intelligently responding to the industry's market, and by overcoming any obstacles that might be presented along the way. AMC is determined to achieve excellence within the management industry and take their owner friendly management structure to the next level by establishing, maintaining, promoting and advancing high standards of property management for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
X-Ray Limited Lic./M.A.
X-RAY Limited lic/ M.A. for a busy orthopaedics surgeons, required traveling locally with one Doctor, scheduling surgeries, good communications with patients.
Behavior Therapist For Young Adults!
Seeking Job Mentors with a focus on young adults in employment internships.
BAE is seeking talented, dedicated individuals passionate about working with young adults in employment settings.
We need people who have work experience that can mentor and support young adults learning work skills in business settings. Training is provided with continued supervision and support.
Retirees welcome, we appreciate your experience and part time work is available.
The job is exciting and fun for people who want to teach young adults work skills and help in their process of gaining full time competitive employment.
At BAE, it is our commitment to offer an enriched, therapeutic learning environment for individuals to develop and improve their quality of life.
We are looking for positive, fun, and experienced behavior therapist to become a part of our clinical team.
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A BEHAVIOR Interventionist:
- Provide for the direct implementation of applied behavior analysis (ABA) intervention
- Address problematic behaviors in accordance with Positive Behavior Support techniques
- Utilize nonviolent crisis prevention intervention (CPI) approved procedures to de-escalate problem behaviors and ensure safety during crisis situations
- Track data for skill acquisition and problem behaviors on a daily basis
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BEHAVIOR AND EDUCATION:
- Competitive hourly rate, based on ABA education and experience
- Tuition reimbursement through our partnership with National University
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of full time employment
- Paid time off accrual (i.e., vacation, sick time) accrual starts immediately
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid drive time
- Pay for cancelled sessions
- Paid training and Paid RBT fees
- BCBA/ BCaBA supervision
- 401K after 1 year of employment
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in ABA, education, psychology, child development, or related field; OR
o Must be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or obtain certification within 1st 90 days of employment – training is provided at onset of employment, and is paid!
- Preferred 1 year of experience with autism spectrum disorders
- Preferred 1 year of experience with positive behavior supports and/or ABA interventions
- Must be available after 3pm, and Saturdays are a plus!
- Must be comfortable driving at least a 10 mile radius
- Bilingual a plus
Make a positive change in your life and the lives of others-apply online now!
Behavior And Education (BAE) has been recognized as a Top Behavioral Service Provider in the Country by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE)!
At BAE, we prioritize staff satisfaction. An independent evaluation by the BHCOE found that 94% of BAE employees are satisfied with the culture of our workplace (compared to 23% industry standard)! Join our fun as we work together to deliver the highest caliber of ABA services to our family of clients.
Podesta Group is looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
Perform receptionist duties when needed.
Knowledge of back-office computer systems (ERP software).
Working knowledge of office equipment.
Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solvingExcellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Guaranteed Pay! (Lawndale,Ca)
Class A Drivers Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driver team, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driver, tanker truck
Experienced Travel Agent - Must Be Fluent In Spanish
The Reservation Specialist /Call Center Agent has the responsibility for the overall daily tasks required to successfully manage the hotel, car, and air reservations.
Typical call center agent duties will include but are not limited to:
- Inbound and outbound telecommunications via phone, fax, and email
- Airline ticketing, rental cars, group bookings, leisure travel, cruises, etc.
- Data entry
- Responsible for day-to-day operational tasks of assigned events
Two years of recent experience in booking and issuing airline tickets using the Galileo/Apollo and/or Sabre GDS system is required.
- Customer service experience
- Airline computer reservation system experience is a required (Galileo/Apollo and/or Sabre)
- Above average proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, supervisor, upper management and various agency personnel
- Ability to successfully book air, car and hotel reservations in Galileo/FocalPoint.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with a wide range of people
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker, with exceptional organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and time sensitivity
- Familiarity with Passkey is a plus
- Must be fluent (both verbal and written) in Spanish
- Above average math and analytical skills
- Management skills a plus
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Company pension plan
- South Bay office location
- Medical benefits
- Competitive salary
6:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
(Closed on weekends)
Assigned shift may vary depending on need
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!