Lawnside Job Description Sample
Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates learn about products using our tools, and provide information to customers in order to sell an entire project.
Associates in this position will learn how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer in their department, and know how to handle basics in adjacent departments. Customer Service/Sales associates maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure it is clean, shop-able, and safe. Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager on Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers.
These associates work in cooperation with their Department Supervisor and other associates in their department as well as other departments. Specific store departments may include Building Materials, Décor, Electrical, Flooring, Garden, Hardware, Kitchen & Bath, Lumber, Millwork, Paint, Plumbing and Tool Rental. The Customer Service/Sales position types may include Department Sales, Lead Generator, Pro Account Sales, Sales Specialist, Special Services, and Customer Order Specialist.
Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
AutoZone's Part-Time Retail Sales Associates drive sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers' expectations
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. At Cinemark, we offer more than just movies like:
Paid Time Off
What is an Assistant Manager?
The Assistant Manager will assist in the overall operation of the theatre. After an unspecified time of at least six months (depending on level of previous management experience or education and completion of the Management Accreditation Program) the Assistant Manager may be promoted to Senior Assistant Manager, Manager, or General Manager. An inability to complete the Management Accreditation Program or non-acceptance of a management promotion may result in a demotion to a staff-level position or termination of employment.
A Day in the Life of an Assistant Manager:
Follows the direction dictated by the General Manager.
Supports General Manager's decisions in communication with the staff.
Spends time working in all theatre job functions.
Participates in the training and coaching of staff members in their specific job functions.
Assists in the preparation of administrative reports and special reports for the General Manager.
Learns and enforces cash handling procedures as dictated by Cinemark policy.
Observes and participates in the inspection of the theatre building, parking lot, and landscaping, Cinemark property, and equipment condition.
Reports the need for building, property, and equipment repairs to the General Manager.
Interacts with Customers for improved service in the theatre.
Enforces and supports the Cinemark Operations Guidelines.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
What You Will Need to Have:
Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
Requires regular and consistent attendance.
The majority of the work hours are during normal theatre operating hours and requires interaction with Customers and Employees.
Ability to communicate with all ages, genders, and personalities.
Requires the ability to effectively and regularly converse in and comprehend in English.
Preparation of reports requiring the use of a computer and strong calculative and written communication skills.
Ability to perform the essential job functions requires certain physical standards to include lifting, reaching, bending, kneeling, ascending and descending stairs, and listening.
Monitor the physical appearance of the theatre, theatre property, and theatre staff
Inspect and maintain the building (including roof and exterior signage)
Must efficiently move throughout the theatre.
High School or G.E.D. graduate and at least 18 years of age. Note that if they are the ranking manager-on-duty in a theatre that serves alcohol, when the General Manager is not on duty, the Manager or Senior Assistant Manager must be at least 21 years of age.
Completion of Cinemark's Management Accreditation Program.
Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to train others.
Ability to work independently.
Accurate cash handling and math skills.
What Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Frequent standing, walking and reaching around the theater.
Noise level may be moderate to high at times.
Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.*
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Manager - Fac Main Auto Stat
Auto req ID: 201285BR
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Management
Oversees the complete repair and maintenance of all material handling equipment, buildings and grounds for assigned automated station through a staff of technicians. Ensures that all FedEx Ground (FXG) policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function.
- Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to: hiring, terminations, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, performance management and staff productivity. • Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements procedures and programs as necessary. • Plans and manages spending against facility and material handling maintenance expense budgets. • Ensure that all FedEx Ground policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function. • Establishes and communicates the level of quality and safety expected in the performance of maintenance tasks. • Ensures timely, accurate completion of the preventative maintenance program. • Manages the daily use of all Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) activities (e.g. maintenance entry and processing work orders). • Establishes long term strategic and tactical goals for the overall maintenance department. • Identifies, evaluates and implements improvements to the material handling system to improve operations productivity, quality, and/or service. • Provides technical expertise in the areas of sortation electrical and mechanical systems. • Maintains a complete filing system of operator and parts manuals and software and electronic component parameters for all equipment, as well as other pertinent records required for quality performance of the maintenance function. • Interacts with building and material handling vendors involved in the expansion of assigned automated station. • Establishes and maintains a reliable network of outside vendors and suppliers to ensure cost-effective and a timely support of the maintenance function; administers the bidding process for all material handling maintenance projects. • Ensures that all environmental policies are practiced and enforced.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate's degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering Technology or related field preferred.
10 years [or 8 years with preferred degree], of progressive light industrial maintenance experience with one (1) year Maintenance supervisory/management experience.
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience leading maintenance-related project teams, including lower level maintenance technicians will be considered equivalent to one (1) year Maintenance supervisory/management experience.
- 10 years progressive operations management experience will be considered in lieu of light industrial and supervisory/management experience.
Preferred experience to include:
a) in-depth understanding of mechanical power transmission and/or electrical power or machines controls
b) demonstrated ability to develop and implement Quality (QDM) - driven equipment and/or process improvements
c) Two (2) years demonstrated experience leading maintenance-related project teams, including lower level maintenance technicians
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications. • Effective verbal and written communication skills necessary to concisely communicate with all levels of management. • Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals. • Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals. • Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions. • Ability to inspire a shared vision and empower and motivate a team. • Demonstrated ability to build professional rapport, effectively lead a team and positively influence diverse groups. • Understanding of mechanical and electrical design, layout fabrication and repair practices as they apply to power transmission and conveyor belt applications. • Knowledge of motors and motor control methods. • Thorough understanding of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques. • Knowledge of PLC and computer controls systems. • Thorough understanding of the SWAK (Barcode Reader) control system. • Experience troubleshooting and repairing the label scanners. • Knowledge of applicable safety codes. • Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams. • Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
% of Travel for the Position: 0%-25%
Address: 5 Commerce Drive
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 08007
Domicile Location: P081
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Maintenance
Simulation Specialist (Instructor Level)
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Job Title: Simulation Specialist (Instructor)
Department: Academic Affairs—Clinical Education and Assessment Center (CEAC)
Facility: Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Reports To: Medical Director, CEAC
The simulation specialist will hold primary responsibility for the educational, technical and operational support required for all simulation programs and contribute to the advancement of simulation-based education at RowanSOM. This position is responsible for the development and delivering of simulation and clinical procedure instruction, pre/post activity debriefing and related assessment activities across all four years of the curriculum in collaboration with the Medical Director and course faculty. The simulation specialist will program, operate and maintain a full-range of simulator technologies and associated software and digital/computer, audiovisual/recording and medical equipment. The position will also provide instruction and faculty development on the appropriate use of simulation technologies and train and supervise contract staff hired to support simulation functions. The simulation specialist will work closely with the CEAC Director, Medical Director, and the Associate Dean for Assessment to report on outcomes and develop innovative ways to maximize efficiency and improve quality of simulation-based education and operations within the learning environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plan, develop, coordinate and implement high-tech simulation instruction and assessment activities in collaboration with faculty ensuring the development of educational objectives, effective clinical scenarios, and appropriate staging and equipment/facility setup to ensure program fidelity.
Program and operate a full-range of simulator technologies, ranging from task trainers and anatomic models to high-fidelity manikins, virtual reality trainers and associated software applications and digital/computer, audiovisual and medical equipment, with the ability to make appropriate adjustments to technology systems to address evolving medical aspects of a case.
Instruct, debrief, and evaluate students in the course of delivering academic programming; this includes participating in roleplaying, procedural skill training, pre-and-post event debriefing, and formative/summative assessments.
Provide faculty development and training to increase awareness of new simulation technologies and encourage its assimilation into medical school curricula.
Develop training materials, including instructional videos and written procedures, to prepare faculty, students, and staff for the responsible operation of simulation equipment.
Conduct maintenance of simulation equipment, including cleaning/repair and assuring all equipment is maintained in good working order; partner with equipment manufacturers regarding equipment and software upgrades, updates and troubleshooting.
Monitor the accuracy and effectiveness of simulation functions and case scenarios, report on learner performance outcomes, and make recommendations to improve quality of simulation based education and operations.
Acquire and maintains skills and knowledge related to existing and emerging technologies to ensure best practice in simulation-based education.
Assist with special projects, including simulation-focused research initiatives, new grant-funded program initiatives, and the expansion of inter-professional collaboration and programming.
Create and maintain operating procedures documentation and assist in maintaining an inventory of supplies and equipment required for simulation activities.
Download, backup and maintain essential records and assists in the maintenance of all activity files; ensure confidentiality of all student records and testing data.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Clinical background with 3+ years of experience working in the healthcare field (required). Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technician, Emergency Department Technician (preferred).
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (required).
Bachelor's degree in health science or technology field (preferred).
BLS certification/ACLS/PALS certification (preferred).
2+ years of experience working in medical simulation (preferred).
Experience working in higher education and medical education (preferred).
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge of simulation education, technologies and applications.
Excellent technical skills with experience working with software applications relevant to simulator functions, digital/computer hardware equipment and related multimedia (audio/visual) peripherals; ability to learn new software and hardware quickly and independently.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
Effective oral and written communication.
Physical demands will vary based on the simulation activity; must exhibit the sensory abilities to function in low-light/low-sound settings, possess the dexterity to operate medical equipment or demonstrate procedures, and have the mobility and strength to arrange and manipulate the simulation environment as dictated by the activity.
Must be flexible to work other shifts as needed, occasional evening/weekend or early morning work may be required.
Advertised: Mar 18 2019 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: May 24 2019 11:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the register. Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile.
What might you do?
Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
Drive sales through effective communication with customers
Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your franchisee's store
Ring sales and maintain cash control
Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
While physical requirements for store employees may change depending on your franchisee, the position typically requires constant standing, bending, reaching, frequent lifting of 1-5 lbs, and occasional lifting of up to 40 -50 lbs.
Need candidate to be reliable, dependabale (no call-outs unless emergency), honest, hard-working, able to work alone, and with great communication skills.
You acknowledge and understand that this position is for a potential employment opportunity at a 7-Eleven convenience store operated by an independent contractor franchisee of 7-Eleven, Inc., and is not for a potential employment opportunity at 7-Eleven, Inc. The information you provide will be provided directly to the franchisee. You must communicate directly with the franchisee who will conduct the entire hiring process. The franchisee is solely responsible for all hiring decisions and other employment matters and may contact you to request additional information or conduct an interview. 7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.
Field Service Technician / Forklift Mechanic
Field Service Technician / Forklift Mechanic
Maple Shade, NJ
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 45 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanic, based out of our Maple Shade, NJ location.
Our Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanics work Monday through Friday and are home for dinner. Forklift Mechanics get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Forklift Mechanics are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home.
- Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanics diagnose, repair, inspect, and maintain equipment including Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Boom Lifts, and Scissor Lifts
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
- 3+ years experience repairing forklifts and/or heavy equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Experience as a road mechanic a plus
- Welding / fabricating experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Ability to provide references of prior employers
- Company service vehicle and fuel card
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales Lead - Cherry Hill Mall
OVERVIEW: The SL supports the Store Management team in ensuring the service and selling environment within the store is
fun and engaging for customers at all times. The SL performs a variety of responsibilities assigned by the Store Management
team which may include driving sales, delivering outstanding customer service, merchandising, cashiering and processing
freight. The SL will be expected to follow opening and closing procedures when applicable and will hold store keys.
- Execute in-store business strategies to drive sales results and achieve individual and store goals in line with Company
initiatives; Demonstrate business acumen and understanding of Company reporting
- Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and
demands of the business
Effectively promote all brand initiatives, including credit, to achieve individual and store goals
Set a performance example for Sales Associates to improve key metrics and drive sales
The Sales Lead is not a member of Store Management, but will fulfill the following leadership responsibilities:
Reinforce the talent strategy to support a high-performing and engaged store team accountable for results
Support Sales Associates onboarding and training; Provide Sales Associates with in-the-moment feedback and coaching
on selling behaviors, customer service, operational tasks, merchandising, etc.
- Support the ongoing development of the Sales Associates by providing feedback to Store Management on individual and
team performance during shifts; refer all formal talent decisions (hiring, scheduling, corrective action/performance
management, termination, etc.) to Store Management
Support a store culture that is committed to exceeding customer expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
Communicate customer feedback, best sellers, business trends and recommendations to Store Management
Apply fashion knowledge to make product recommendations and style customers on the sales floor and in the fitting room
Balance customers and tasks simultaneously using good judgment and teamwork
Maintain merchandise standards to maximize sales within the store and escalate issues accordingly
Support the visual presentation execution, including floorset and promotional updates
Maintain the sales floor so that it is full, sized, organized and clean and the backroom is to brand standard
Abide by all Company policies and procedures, including the New York & Company Code of Business Conduct and Loss
Participate in initiatives to achieve store shrink goals in partnership with Store Management
Maintain proper floor coverage to meet business needs
Maintain store safety standards and report store maintenance issues to Store Management as needed
Perform transactions including ringing at the Sales & Services desk, processing shipment, etc.
Must be 18 years of age or older
2 years of retail sales experience and previous key holder experience preferred
Physical ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time, and to move and handle merchandise and fixtures
throughout the store which may entail lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, based on business needs
Strong leadership presence, fashionable, passionate, acts with integrity, driven, accountable and a team player
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
As an equal opportunity employer, New York & Company does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, gender, sexual orientation, genetic disorder, age, religion, disability, national origin, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. New York & Company only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Contract Investigator - Cherry Hill, NJ
Geographic Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Duties and
- Conduct federal background investigations in compliance with all laws, and other required federal agency regulations.
- Conduct in-person, one-on-one subject interviews to obtain factual information about the individual's background and character, in accordance with agency guidelines and instructions.
- Obtain factual information from a variety of personal and record sources to produce a report of investigation, containing all pertinent facts, of an individual's background and character, in accordance with agency guidelines and instructions.
- Travel throughout the geographic area of responsibility to conduct investigations at various places of employment, residence, and education institutions when cases become available.
- Engage in dialogue on a regular basis with managers and representatives at contractor facilities, various U. S. Government organizations, and law enforcement agencies to develop and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Adapt to changing situations and environments as they occur and be able to interact with people from all walks of life and socioeconomic levels.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills and exhibit professional demeanor in all situations.
- Work load based on availability of cases in geographic area.
- Some voluntary, temporary duty assignments in other areas of the country (typically 2-4 weeks at a time) are possible.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum one (1) year of specialized federal background investigative experience.
- Experience conducting one-on-one subject interviews.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and E-mail.
- Current (within scope) government granted security clearance based on a SSBI.
- Office of Personnel Management investigator training.
- Prior background investigations experience supporting government contracts.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice or a related field.
- Current Top Secret government clearance.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Audubon, NJ
About Anderson Merchandisers
We've been around for 100 years and became the nation's largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client's and retailer's sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client's brands and product lines.
Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations.
Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracy to maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance.
Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and District Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities.
Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
Sense of urgency – individual must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency. They must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand others' roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team. Demonstrates a collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common goal.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking.
Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail.
Customer service or sales experience preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!