Lawrence Job Description Sample
CDL A Owner Operators Needed!
ATTENTION CDL-A OWNER OPERATORS - HOGAN IS HIRING!!
Call today: 866-389
Hogan is looking for CDL-A Owner Operators for a dedicated account in YOUR AREA!
Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional Owner Operators:
- $1.15 Per Mile PLUS Fuel Surcharge!
- Home Weekly
- Steady, Year-round Freight
- No Touch Freight
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Plates, Tolls, and Permits
- No trailer rent
- No up front money
- FREE Qualcomm installation
- Fuel network program, tire discount program, on the road repairs, and MUCH more!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1 year of recent tractor-trailer experience
- Clean verifiable MVR
With our extensive terminal set-up and enormous freight options, our Owner Operators can always count on us to give them all the profit and support they need to run their business. We treat Owner Operators as we do our own. Call us for more details to get started.
Give us a call today: 866-389
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Regional Class A CDL Truck Drivers
No one does hometime better than Hogan.
- Limited Time Only $4,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.43 CPM
- Great Home Time
- All the Miles You Can Legally Drive
- Newer Equipment with Navigation
- Pet Policy, Rider Program, Pre-pass, EZ-Pass, Pike Pass
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, ALL dispatched miles PAID!
- Paid Lumpers
- Bonus program Up to $.07 CPM extra
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- We Also Hire Recent CDL-A Graduates
- Valid Class A CDL License
We have routes you can rely on.
We ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, company over the road, conductores clase a, flatbed driver, regional driving route, time at home
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
OUR MISSION Setting the Standard of Excellence. When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation's best overall safety record and program. It's proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service. OUR PROCESS The Groendyke Way As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards. OUR EMPLOYEES To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement OUR CULTURE The Groendyke Community As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don't have any bumps on the road or off. That's probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average. Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America OUR DRIVER BENEFITS Reap the Rewards
Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
Paid Training & Orientation * $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more… * Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
Short & Long Term Disability
Wellness Program Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Tire Care Technician In Ottawa, KS
Love's is looking to hire Tire Care Technicians. Tire Care Techs help run our business by keeping a safe, clean and well-maintained stop.
You′ll also help your manager keep things flowing and get our customers back on the road quickly. We take a lot of pride in making customers want to come back and your work makes a big difference. With the Love′s Tire Care business on the rise, opportunities for career growth will increase as well.
As a massage therapist atthis Employer franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Employer brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Employer policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Employer approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory resultsas a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
* Employer Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Student CDL Truck Driver Jobs - 4 Raises In 1St Year
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and you can earn 4 pay raises in the 1st year, paid orientation, and tuition reimbursement up to $7,000. And, you will be driving the best equipment with the latest technology - 2016-2018 trucks.
Don't Wait! Are you a student or recent grad with no experience? Give us a call today to get started right away.
No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com
Operations Manager - Asst. General Manager
Overview GENERAL SUMMARY: The Operations Manager
- He/she has the primary responsibility of supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant; conveying the Cane's culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane's. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane's standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. He/she will responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance and company initiatives. Responsibilities KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS : * Operations Management- Lead “ What We Do” on each shift; at Raising Cane's “What we do” is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Promote open communication between all levels of Crew in the restaurant including: Shift Managers, Shift Captains, Trainers and Crewmembers; lead the Cane's Love program in the restaurant which is how Raising Cane's Respects, Recognizes and Rewards our Crewmembers; assess areas of opportunity and recommend solutions or develop plans to address restaurant or Crewmember issues; align Shift Manager performance and Restaurant performance with company standards; proactively manage operation of the restaurant to include planning/forecasting of weekly sales, labor and COGs; maintains restaurant cleanliness; identifies maintenance problems and communicates problems to General Manager and Facilities Department; leads monthly inventory counts and ensures weekly vendor orders are made and properly received; lead achievement of all performance metrics
Business Management- Support the General Manager in managing food and labor costs to increase Restaurant profitability; lead restaurant to achieve financial goals set by the Operations Leadership Team; identify issues that need addressed , develop a plan to resolve issue and present findings/ suggestions to the General Manager; lead the monitoring of spending on all costs to include: contract services, repair and maintenance as well as supply costs; write successful Crewmember and Shift Manager schedules that set restaurant up for success and adequate sales volume trends; support General Manager in writing of the business plan for the restaurant. Maintains open communication with General Manager, Operations Advisor and the Restaurant Support Office Crewmembers
People Management- Use company approved selective hiring criteria to maintain a quality Crewmember roster; consults with General Manager on all hiring decisions; train and develop Shift Managers and Crewmembers to improve the quality of the restaurant operation; support the professional development of the Shift Managers and Crewmembers; draft performance plans for Shift managers and share information with General Manager; lead follow up on all performance plans delivered; lead and execute all new Crewmember and Shift Manager orientations
- Understand the purpose, intent, rationale, mechanics, requirements and desired results of all company driven programs and initiatives; actively collaborate, organize and support program implementations at the restaurant level; support General Manager with execution of the restaurants local marketing plans Qualifications ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
Must be 18 years of age or older
Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) * On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects QUALIFICATIONS: * Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane's Crewmembers
Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun
Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant's Crewmembers and fiscal operations
Has excellent verbal and written skills
Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
Knowledge of Labor Laws
Knowledge and skills in staffing, scheduling, people and cost management
New Restaurant opening experience a plus * 3 years restaurant or retail management preferred
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Call for details! 866-420-4473 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Flatbed Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Flatbed Like a Decker
When was the last time you heard a flatbed truck driver say they didn’t have to load or unload? At Decker you’ll haul drop-and-hook-style loads straight to job sites. Plus, you’ll be paid for load securement time. Earn more per mile running regional lanes and that keep you closer to home. You’ll drive some of the newest trucks on the road with the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
MIDWEST AND SOUTHERN FLATBED
Operating out of two main terminals in Fort Dodge, IA and Bessemer, AL, our flatbed drivers run throughout the Midwest and the South. The majority of loads include hauling steel, building products and wallboard throughout the Central U.S. with an average length of haul of 400 miles. Depending on your proximity to our Fort Dodge or Bessemer terminals, you will get home every 10-14 days.
FORT DODGE SHORT-HAUL
If you’re near the Fort Dodge, IA terminal, our short-haul regional loads run in a 350-mile radius and primarily haul wallboard. This means daily and weekend home time. From time to time, there will be backhauls that you will be compensated for.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!