Lawrenceburg Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Manager In Training - Environmental Services
* The Manager in Training (MIT) is able to learn to perform and often performs the job assignments of the light housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal clothing worker and, as such, is able to operate, and teach others how to operate, a variety of industrial cleaning and laundry equipment.
* The Manager in Training may perform and lead small groups of line staff in cleaning and laundry activities on varying shifts as needed.
* The Manager in Training must be able to quickly learn policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements such that they may assume the responsibility of and manage and supervise the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care staff at a single site.
* The MIT must be able to learn to effectively handle managerial responsibilities as well, including but not limited to; payroll submission; staffing patterns; effective coaching and discipline; purchasing and budgeting.
* The Manager in Training may assist in training, quality control and in-servicing of staff.
* The Manager in Training must remain professional at all times and help ensure that line staff do the same.
* All other duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
* Basic computer skills preferred.
* Must be able to fully understand and complete all In-Services.
* Must be able to be at work on time.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to understand and place into action basic infection control procedures.
* The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and properly.
* Ability to work all shifts as needed.
* Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program requirements.
* Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
* Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
* Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
* Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program to client and residents.
* Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
* Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
* Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
CDL A Flatbed Driver - Dedicated Fleet
What we Offer
Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance:
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Family as low as $75.70 per week
Individual as low as $30.55 per week
Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing
Uniform & Wellness Programs
Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks)
Profit Sharing and 401k
Career Advancement Opportunities
Safe and secure facilities
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Lawrenceburg,Tn
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Courthouse Research Specialist - TN - Lawrenceburg
Join one of the fastest growing companies in the US! Lowers Risk Group provides comprehensive enterprise risk management solutions to organizations operating in high-risk, highly-regulated environments and organizations that value risk mitigation.
Our human capital and specialized industry enterprise risk management solutions protect people, brands, and profits from avoidable loss and harm.
The position of Courthouse Records Specialist conducts research on subjects based on key identifiers as provided by the client. Research is performed outside of the office and typically at the courthouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Conduct in person research using public record information for assigned region to determine if subject has either a clear record or has criminal cases to report to the client
- Enter results into the Wholesale Screening Solutions systems, either as clear (no information found) or the information found in the courts predominantly used index as specified per the client’s instructions
- Perform additional administrative research duties as assigned
- PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: Meet quality and productivity standards as established by the Director of Vendor Management.
Minimum: High school diploma or GED and 6 months experience in Criminal Investigation work
Preferred: Associate Degree in Criminal Justice / related field or 2 years of experience in Criminal Investigation work.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Please note – job location is Tennessee and relocation to the open Tennessee region is required for the role.
- Position requires ability to take and pass the TN Private Investigators examination,/li>
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Proficiency in the use of the Internet and Web browsing
- Proficiency in the use of internal WSS operating systems
- Detail oriented, with good written and oral communication skills
- Must have understanding of professional office etiquette exemplifying professionalism at all times
- Ability to maintain high quality of work
- Reliability – Must be at work on time, and work the schedule assigned by their manager
- Trustworthy - Ability to handle confidential information and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player, and have good interpersonal relation skills
- Ability to drive 100% of the time within counties in assigned region
- Clean driving record and valid Driver’s license are required
- Ability to work
- Ability to pass the TN Private Investigator’s licensing exam and obtain a TN Private Investigator’s License
BENEFITS AND RELOCATION:
In addition to the standard Lowers Risk Group benefits package, Courthouse Research Specialists are also eligible for the following benefits:
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Monthly Fuel Allowance
- Relocation package
Our human capital and specialized industry enterprise risk management solutions protect people, brands, and profits from avoidable loss and harm.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Solo Driver Benefits
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
5-Year Seniority Bonus - $10,000
$400 Orientation Pay - Lunch Included
2 Day Orientation
401K with Company Match
Family Health Plan with Vision Care
Rider and Pet Policy
Driver Referral Bonus
Must have a CDL-A
Driver must be 23 years of age
No more than 3 moving violations on the past 3 years
No DUI's in the last 3 years
About Kennesaw Transportation
At Kennesaw Transportation, we pride ourselves in our drivers, family and our honest Christian values. We are a truckload carrier whose dedicated employee owners provide quality expedited service to our customers. CDL-A Solo Company Drivers receive excellent pay, great home time opportunities and excellent benefits. Call or Apply today- we would love to have you as part of our family!
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!