Lawrenceville Job Description Sample
Now Hiring CDL Drivers In Lawrenceville, Ga.- 11651100
• High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License Class A
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Requires work performed in outdoor environments.
• Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
• Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
• Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
• Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
• Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
• Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Shipping And Receiving Manager
The Shipping and Receiving Manager will manage daily activities of shipping and receiving department. Provides leadership, direction and motivation to the team to successfully and effectively work to achieve operational goals and optimize performance.
- Assigns responsibilities between departments
- Supervise 20 associates
- Focus on maximizing results and identifying continuous improvement initiatives
- Guide supervisors and associates in the performance of the day-to-day operation
- Identify cost per line improvements in all operations with a focus on productivity gains and error reduction.
- Monitors warehouse performance towards corporate goals. Analyzes results and initiates appropriate action to achieve goals.
- Directs regular staff meetings to ensure communication of strategy and resolution of issues.
- Manages significant cross-functional projects to ensure goals and timelines are met.
Receiving and Inventory Control
- Supervise and train personnel to receive and put away all product per documented procedures
- Supervise the inventory reporting, cycle counting, and reconciliation process.
- Maintain quality of receipt and put away transactions
- Maintain records for all inbound receipts per documented processes as well as non-conforming product, purchase order, or damaged shipments.
- Investigate zero shipments, receiving errors, and adjustments to inventory to determine root cause.
- Supervise office staff involved with reconciliation reports between WMS and ERP systems
- Ability to maintain accurate inventory utilizing a Warehouse Management System
- Knowledge of RF processes using Intermec RF scanning equipment
- Conduct periodic meetings with assigned staff to communicate company policy, process changes, workloads, safety topics.
- Maintain acceptable production and quality levels to ensure the performance metrics of the business are met
- Conduct performance reviews/appraisals. Documents corrective action.
- Train shipping, personnel to achieve corporate objectives in quality and productivity
- Review shipping orders and assigns shipping duties as required to meet customer commitments
- Create, implement, and maintain effective outbound shipping processes.
- Promote established safety and quality standards
- Ability to maintain accurate inventory utilizing a Warehouse Management System
- Working knowledge of RF processes using Intermec RF scanning equipment
- Perform root cause analysis on shipping errors and lead efforts to improve quality
- Performs scheduled reviews of assigned personnel. Documents corrective action
- Five years’ experience in warehouse management
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical, reporting and surveillance skills.
- Strong problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure.
- Flexible, dependable, able to follow directions and possess a positive attitude
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service internally and externally
- Work effectively as a team member in a time sensitive environment
- Bending to lift items from the floor and racks
- Lifting items up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to operate at heights up to 25 feet
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Production Manager - Manufacturing
We are seeking a talented Production Manager with excellent leadership, problem-solving, decision making and communication skills to support 24/7 Thermal Media Operations Group in Lawrenceville, GA manufacturing facility. The Production Manager will be challenged with managing Thermal Face Coating Production operations by developing and implementing plans to utilize materials, labor, and equipment efficiently to ensure final products are produced safely, on schedule and according to established requirements to meet or exceed customer expectation.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all associates by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Recommend and implement production goals, targets and adjustments for processes, work assignments and equipment usage to meet production objectives within SEQDC standards.
- Recommend, implement and enforce methods and procedures to ensure the safest, most efficient and cost-effective manufacturing operation.
- Manage the implementation of new products into production, report results and identify problems that need to be resolved.
- Investigate production problems and product quality issues, collaborate with other functional areas to identify root cause and recommend corrective action/countermeasure, prepare action plan, manage solution implementation and summarize and report results.
- Prepare, maintain, and update ISO documents. Develop procedures, forms, operator reports and visual aids.
Qualified candidates will possess
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) and 5-7 years’ experience in manufacturing operations, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience required.
- Strong problem-solving skills needed to resolve moderately complex process and quality problems for which an established method is not clear or may not exist.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 preferred.
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Licensed Mental Health Professional
Our Mental Health Professional provides clinical services under the direction of the MH Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or MH Director to inmates. Provides mental health consultation and training to facility staff.
Education for Mental Health Professional:
- Master's degree in a behavioral/social science field from an accredited college or university
Experience for Mental Health Professional:
- Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health Professional:
LMSW, LPC, or similar licensure in the state from the appropriate state licensing board
Current CPR Certification
Any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract
ResponsibilitiesProvide direct clinical and consultation services in accordance with CCS Policies and procedures, policies and procedures of the institution, and in accordance with the ethics and standards of relevant professional organizations (e.g., NASW, APA)Responsible for having a basic understanding of mental health accreditation standards issued by National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC) and American Correctional Association (ACA) if those accrediting bodies are applicable to the facility
Interrelate and work effectively with facility staff, inmates, and outside support agencies as delegated by MH Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor, or MH DirectorMaintain the confidentiality of inmate information in accordance with CCS policy and procedure, state law, site policy and the standards of the NCCHC and ACA, if those accrediting bodies are applicable to the site
Completion of specific duties and responsibilities as designated by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director. Designation of duties will be determined by current needs of the inmate population and the mental health professionals privilege status, taking into consideration employee's interests whenever possible.Provision of individual and group psychotherapy/counseling to inmates with the goals of reducing maladaptive behavior and fostering effective psychological functioning.Provision of crisis intervention services to inmates as referred by institutional and medical staff or to self-referred inmates. Crisis intervention may require consultation with institutional staff regarding management/treatment concerns, referral, and/or mental health follow-up. Crisis intervention duties may be assigned by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director after normal working hours and weekends.Completion of Clinical Service Reports of inmates as assigned by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director based upon requests of the Facility administrative staff, Parole Board or other appropriate agencies in accordance with the policy and procedures of CCS. Reports are to be completed in a timely, professional manner. Personality, intellectual and other such testing may be administered, interpreted, and reported as allowed by State statutes, rules and regulations governing the employee's license.For Mental Health Professionals assigned to a Reception and Diagnostic Unit, primary duties include completion of a diagnostic evaluation, to include clinical interview, interpretation of psychological testing, and development of a written report to include findings and recommendations. For those MHPs whose level of training and licensure do not allow for psychological test interpretation, consultation with a supervisor or department staff member interpreting testing shall occur.Provision of consultation services for institutional screening committees to include, but not limited to, Initial Classification Boards and Segregation Review Boards. Provision of consultation services to institutional staff concerning the mental status and management of inmates.Provision of training in human behavior and/or mental health issues to institutional staff in accordance with the institution's training program and as assigned by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director.Completion of relevant clinical documentation in the health record regarding the inmates participation in mental health treatment.Completion of regular reports of the employee's activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.Provision of support and/or monitoring of inmate's mental condition for institutional psychiatric staff as assigned by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health DirectorProvision of consultation and in-service training to the Facility personnel as assigned by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director.Participation in staff meetings and in-service training programs.Inform Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director of personal need for additional clinical supervision, overall problems in the delivery of clinical services, and/or proposals to improve clinical skills.Participation in specialized clinical services and/or program development activities in a professional, timely manner providing these duties have been assumed with the mutual agreement of the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director and the individual staff member.Maintain accountability for services provided through timely and accurate recording of activities through participation in the Quality Improvement program
Compliance with employee standards of the Facility. Compliance includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of a professional working environment and personal appearance consistent with professional responsibilities, development of harmonious working relationships, and timely notification of supervisory personnel of absences from institution.May be required to participate in a system of 24-hour crisis intervention services.Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates 319 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington. We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.SUMMARY:The Security Architect is a member of the IT team which works across the enterprise to develop security requirements, security guidance, security architecture, and technology solutions to address existing and emerging security issues. The Security Architect will perform problem analysis, solutions development, and provide inputs across the company. The Security Architect will partner with application development, infrastructure engineering, and other architects to protect the organization.MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Act as security specialist utilizing current information security technology disciplines and industry standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
Develop reference security architectures and frameworks (including requirements, design patterns, and other artifacts) for use throughout the company.
Set/drive technical architecture for and be the final escalation point for Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools
Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential suitability in the company's environment.
Lead the development of security policies, security standards, and risk governance processes.
Develop and foster relationships with technical teams and business partners in order to create an integrated approach that provides data integrity, information confidentiality and service availability.
Partner with Application Delivery, Compliance, Audit, Engineering, to ensure that the Information Security Principles are embedded into new initiatives.
Participate in IT security audit activities both internally and externally, ensuring compliance to Federal regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, Data Privacy acts and Payment Card Industry standards.
Protects system by consulting on and developing access privileges, control structures, and resources.
Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
Keeps CIO informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status; conducting periodic security audits and reviews.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Oversees end-user setup and profile assignment in accordance with security policy.
Participates in Blackstone Information Security conference calls and updates.
Performs procedures and assessments necessary to ensure the safety of information system assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Investigates, documents, and resolves information security incidents. Ensures users understand and adhere to necessary procedures to maintain security. Advises management of critical issues that may affect customers, suppliers or company.
Oversees the IT portion of risk assessment in the context of enterprise risk assessment activities. Interacts with end users as well as all levels of management, senior executives, and technical and business sources.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
One or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GSEC, SANS GIAG, ISSAP) or equivalent education
Demonstrated knowledge of information security, application security, and cloud security.
Knowledge of application security including API security including confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and authorization.
Preferred experience with security automation.
Experience working with PCI, and other regulatory frameworks.
Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrate ability to work within dispersed and cross functional teams.
Knowledge of and experience with Active Directory in large corporate environment
Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, WS-Fed.
5-10 years of experience in information security field. Financial services industry-specific experience highly desirable
MATERIAL HANDLERS NEEDED FOR 1 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
Kelly Services is in need of material handlers for a 1 month assignment located in Lawrenceville, GA
Pay Rate: $12/hr
There will be a 4 hour working interview held on Nov 19, 20 and 21
Assignment projected starting date is Nov 26
Warehouse is NOT climate controlled
Neighboring building produces PORK RINDS and you must be able to tolerate the smell when it breezes over.
The shift hours will be 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Friday but it can change. Can be couple days per week of overtime up to an hour on those days. Employee will be working in the plant at our dryline production area stacking bags of powder onto a pallet. We furnish safety vest, PPE and safety glasses but employee will need to have steel toed shoes.
Have some recent forklift experience
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Set Team Member In Lawrenceville, GA
To make a positive contribution and measurably impact the sales of Corporate Brand products as a member of a team to complete grocery store section resets. Support division's merchandising efforts in a manner consistent with Kroger's Corporate Brand Mission and P.L. Marketing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Third shift Monday through Thursday 11 pm to 9:30 am
Provide customer assistance and have a working knowledge of Kroger's Customer 1st Strategy
Direct temporary workers when needed
Work independently to execute category/aisle set plan
Demonstrate a high level of teamwork when interacting with Kroger, National Food Brokers and other P.L. Marketing employees
Help identify opportunities to increase sales of Kroger Corporate Brands with recommendations for new items, improved product placement, pricing/promotional opportunities and resolution for any supply/stocking issues
Apply strong merchandising skills and ability to read, understand and implement plan-o-grams
Complete assigned plan-o-gram work in a timely manner; ensure sections are properly tagged
Work in all departments of a store per plan
Operate a CAO gun and printer
Operate Kroger equipment in a "safety first" manner
Consistently communicate retail opportunities to supervisor (P.L. Marketing Set Team Leader)
Must remain qualified as an insurable driver
75-100% overnight travel required
Must be able to perform essential job function of this position with or without reasonable accommodations
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Communicate (read, write and speak) fluent English
Read, understand and implement plan-o-grams
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Computer/internet access with knowledge of email and web based applications
Adapt to advancing technology and computer solutions
Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team
Qualify as an insurable driver with excellent driving record
Highly motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
MINIMUM PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Must be able to:
- operate motor vehicle unassisted
- remain standing and/or walking unassisted for several hours at a time
- lift, push or pull 50 lbs. or more on a regular basis and occasionally up to 70 lbs.
- continuously reach up and bend down, reach in all directions and have unlimited
- upper body mobility
- lift and extend 30 lbs. above the head, sometimes repeatedly
- have unlimited manual dexterity
- tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures (0-90 degrees)
DESIRED PREVIOUS JOB EXPERIENCE:
Retail store experience, especially merchandising experience
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this position are:
Adaptability – maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures
Building Strategic Working Relationships – developing and using collaborative relationships with fellow set team members to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
Building Trust – interacting with Kroger Set Team Leaders in a way that gives Kroger employees confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization
Communication – clearly conveying information and ideas to the Set Team Leaders in the English language
Customer Focus – making Kroger customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships with Kroger employees
Decision Making – identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences
Inclusion – appreciating and leveraging the capabilities, insights and ideas of all individuals; working effectively with individuals of diverse style, ability and motivation for a direct effect on business results
Initiating Action – taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive; generating innovative solutions in work situations
Negotiation – effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance from all involved parties
Safety Awareness – identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee and customer safety; upholding safety standards
Work Standards – setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
Senior Games Technician
The Fun Description
4500: Senior Games Technician
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
Ensures the setup, maintenance and repair of all amusement equipment as directed by management.
Assists in maintaining the game repair and preventative maintenance tracking, and assists in the recognition and acquisition of needed games parts.
Assists management and co‐workers with block training.
Verifies the completion of all Midway punch lists and Tuesday Test Drive issues list.
Completes any needed component level board repairs to the limits of repair or test equipment available.
Rebuilds all major game sub‐assemblies and organizes the tracking of same.
Organizes, maintains, and inventories all test equipment and major tools.
Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard.
Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games.
Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly game maintenance.
Assists with general store maintenance as directed by Management.
Assists other team members as needed.
Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other team members.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
Work off an extension ladder.
Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
Read and write handwritten notes.
Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!