Lawyer Real Estate Job Description Sample
Real Estate Specialist - Telecom, Real Estate (Irvine, CA)
We are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Specialist for our Telecom client in the Irvine, CA.
The right individual will have experience in Telecom / Cell Site development and should be comfortable dealing with landlord lease negotiations within the client designated search ring area. In addition to strong lease negotiation experience we are looking for someone has direct experience with Zoning and Permitting rather than vendor managing other site acquisition firms.
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services.
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Zoning and Permitting experience preferred (knowledge of Zoning ordinances and municipal processes)
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
Retail Real Estate Training
Zelnik and Company is seeking a qualified applicant for our Manhattan based Training Program, concentrating on the 5 boroughs of New York City. This full time, entry-level opportunity is a salaried position where an individual looking for a career in retail real estate brokerage can learn the business with hands on experience. The candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, organized, articulate and detail oriented.
Over the course of sixth months to a year, trainees will learn the basics of leasing retail real estate while working directly with experienced brokers to gain the knowledge needed to become successful in the industry. Trainees are responsible for but not limited to compiling market data, assisting in tenant outreach, developing property specific target lists, canvass neighborhoods locating available retail space and assisting senior level brokers in transactions.
Those who complete the program have the potential to be promoted to a full time Associate where they would be placed on a team with a senior broker. As an Associate, one earns commissioned pay and will be tasked with performing the company’s services including representing Landlords and Tenants.
- Four-year college degree (preferred)
- New York Real Estate Salesperson License or obtain one within 90 days of employment in the program.
- Strong organizational and commutation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Commercial Real Estate Agent
Capital Property Partners is looking for experienced commercial real estate agents to join their unparalleled team in their Midtown Manhattan office. Successful candidates will be responsible for brokering deals for the sale of commercial properties. You will serve as a point of reference between property owners and prospective buyers, and assist landlords in promoting their properties for sale, and offer advice to interested buyers. We work with premiere retail condos, multi-family buildings, trophy office buildings, shopping centers, office complexes, development sites, assemblage opportunities, conversion opportunities, and structured joint-venture interests If you have experience in these aspects of the commercial market, we want to hear from you. If you're studying for your license, we might be willing to bring you on as an agent with opportunities for advancement.
As a commercial real estate agent at our firm, you will be a part of a team of elite and accomplished commercial real estate agents. You will be responsible for following up on leads for buyers and sellers, and negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale of a commercial property. Candidates will be expected to advise property buyers and sellers on the best practices and pricing strategies. Agents will be required to attend closings to ensure all contract terms are met, and also required to attend weekly meetings in the office to discuss updates on pending deals.
- State real estate sales license
- 5+ years' experience as a commercial real estate agent a plus
- Excellent closing skills
- Ability to mediate disagreements between buyers and sellers
- Experience with landlord representation preferred
- Exceptional communication skills--experience in cold calling a plus
- Working knowledge of computer programs and processes
Mentoring and other assistance, high commission, small, closely knit office, high number of contacts to help generate new deals.
Executive Assistant To Reputable Downtown Real Estate Investment Firm
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements (both domestic and international)
- Maintain a high-volume schedule and calendar
- Prepare and submit expenses reports using Concur
- Create and modify PowerPoint Presentations (i.e. Marketing Materials, etc.)
- Create and maintain detailed excel reports and WORD documents
- Screen and forward calls, provide information, take messages and schedule appointments
- Personal assistance work as requested
- Prepare and manage correspondence and documents
- File, copy and scan documents as needed
- Conduct research as needed
- Ongoing ad hoc projects, special assignments as requested, including client facing work
- Prior administrative support to high-level executives (out of finance is a plus!)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of administrative procedures
- Familiarity with Concur and Salesforce is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, MUST be proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Punctual, dependable and strong attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree
(DOE) + Excellent Benefits + Potential Discretionary Bonus
8:30am-5:30pm (DOE) + flexibility for OT as needed
Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer
Our Client is a prominent Financial Institution headquartered in San Diego, CA. Due to growth, they’re looking to add a Commercial Lender to their team.
This position is responsible for generating and closing commercial and real estate loans. Duties include interviewing loan applicants, completing loan documentation, and communicating the business decision regarding acceptance or denial to applicant.
The Commercial/Real Estate Loan Officer will:
- Manage $20 million plus loan portfolio; extend credit within designated limits; approve loan extensions; collect on past due accounts; make decisions regarding overdrafts and service charges; establish workout program for problem loans; perform tasks associated with foreclosure.
- Generate new business development in the bank’s designated lending area.
- Interview loan applicants; review all required disclosures; complete loan applications and obtain signatures. Generate new customers.
- Review business plans, tax returns, financial statements, competition, economic conditions, etc. to determine credit worthiness; prepare and present loan proposals to Loan Committee.
- Gather additional data by contacting customers regarding questions/concerns; make decisions and notify customers; negotiate loan rates and terms; obtain documentation needed for loan file including all paperwork needed to comply with regulatory policies and procedures; close approved loans; prepare required documentation regarding denied loans; provide suggestions for ways to improve credit worthiness.
- Review loans in portfolio; ensure updated financial statements are obtained.
- Work with support staff to complete all required documentation and respond to questions from internal and external auditors as well as examiners regarding work produced.
- Serve on officer loan committee and other committees, as assigned.
- Represent the Bank at various functions and provide leadership in community activities and organizations.
- Comply with all banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Previous experience in commercial and real estate lending.
- Credit analysis skills.
- Knowledge of lending policies and procedures, as well as compliance policies and procedures, disclosures and applicable state and federal rules and regulations.
If interested, please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to email@example.com
Know someone who may be a perfect fit? We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and accept CONFIDENTIAL referrals, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the name and contact information. We will not use your name when reaching out.
Manager, Corporate Real Estate
- Negotiate and manage contracts, leases, subleases, use and operating agreements with airports and other commercial and retail property landlords
- Coordinate internal approvals of leases and facility projects
- Coordinate space requirements between user departments and landlords in accordance with corporate standards
- Analyze and model financial impacts of space and rate changes on overall lease economics
- Represent company on Airline-Airport Affairs Committees in matters such as annual operating and capital budgets, rates and charges, lease and use agreement terms, and airport master plans
- Proactively anticipate changes in user charges at airports and work diligently with industry peers and local management
- Identify risks and opportunities, develop recommendations, and implement leasehold and airport affairs initiatives
- Participate in new station start-ups, ensuring that Day 1 property and facility needs are met
- Undergraduate degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or related subject or equivalent experience and training
- Knowledge and experience in the administration and negotiation of lease agreements, and specifically Airport-Airline Use and Lease Agreements
- MBA preferred
- Ability to be assertive while maintaining diplomacy and political awareness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (e.g., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint); advanced MS Excel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, shift priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, while exercising sound judgment to make decisions
- Ability to build strong working relationship with internal and external groups
- Ability to coordinate and manage large cross functional projects with all levels of management
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills
- Must be able to work independently while drive results with little oversight
- Willing and able to travel
Requisition ID: 23783
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Real Estate, Realtor, Manager, Marketing Manager, MBA, Sales, Management, Marketing
Apply/View Full Description - Select North Texas LEAD as Application Referral Source
Real Estate Broker (Retail, Office, Industrial Opportunities)
We are looking for dynamic self-starters to join our fast-paced Milwaukee team as real estate brokers in our retail, industrial, and office practice areas. These roles work directly with tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers to provide guidance and support related to their real estate and space needs while ensuring seamless real estate transactions.
These are full-time business opportunities in which income is based 100% on commissioned sales. You will be part of a winning brokerage team while working individually to achieve your personal business plan. Responsibilities include assisting Principals and Senior Brokers in the marketing, leasing, and sales of listed properties. Daily duties will include cold calling, developing marketing plans and strategies, preparing proposals, prospect mailings, demographic analysis, and database management.
At Colliers International | Wisconsin, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual who aligns with our core values.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Degree in business or marketing preferred, but not required.
- A driven self-starter with a current Wisconsin real estate salesperson license.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office, Internet research, and financial calculator.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with greater Milwaukee area and Wisconsin.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Reliable vehicle/transportation.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed each customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Coordinator - Real Estate
We are seeking a highly motivated Office Coordinator to join MG Residential, our residential sales team. The Office Coordinator is a role that is essential to the rapid growth of a residential sales team that will sell over 200 homes across the DC Metro area this year.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Office Coordinator has a central role within the residential sales team with responsibilities that include:
- Conducting regular property visits
- Tracking and maintaining property keys, and lockboxes, and panels/ riders
- Preview upcoming properties
- Updating property signs
- Delivering marketing materials to the properties
- Managing property records
- Assist sellers in coordinating, scheduling and meeting contractors, stagers, photographers, cleaners, etc.
- Prepare & facilitate the execution of transaction paperwork
- Coordinating showings of properties
- Consolidate and prioritize messages, requests, meeting responses, and key tasks and coordinate follow up and follow through on these items either personally or connecting to the appropriate team member
- At least 1 years of customer service experience
- Extremely organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Strong verbal communication skills and social poise
- Access to reliable transportation to visit properties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
About The Menkiti Group
Project Coordinator / Real Estate Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Location: Albany, NY Area
We are recruiting for a solid Project Coordinator for one of our clients in Albany, NY area.
This is an immediate need for a Full-time employee. Please contact us ASAP to be considered.
Our Telecom client is looking for a Full-time Project Coordinator / Real Estate Coordinator / Administrative Assistant in the Albany, NY area (near Clifton Park, NY 12148). The role will require tracking of all facets of a Cellular wireless deployment as it relates to the Real Estate group. You will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with internal and external resources. We are looking for a very organized individual with strong Excel skills that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Wireless experience is not required however; you should be very detail oriented and have a solid Administrative and / or Real Estate coordination background. Just as importantly, you should possess a positive “can do” attitude.
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various administrative tasks associated with the Real estate group.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests (POR’s) and tracking approval flows
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Project Coordination, Real Estate Coordination, Administrative Assistant, Tracking
MS Excel, PO’s, SOW’s, and Project Management
Temp To Perm Administrative Assistant At Boutique Real Estate Investment Firm
- Answer phones
- Book international and domestic travel arrangements including flight, hotel and car services
- Prepare expense reports
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Manage and book conference room
- Manage social calendar for executives
- Ad hoc event planning and coordination
- 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Microsoft Outlook guru
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and self-starter mentality
- Very detailed oriented
- Takes direction well
$60-70K (DOE) + discretionary bonus
9:00/6:00pm + Flex for OT + alternative weekend coverage
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!