Lawyer Real Estate Job Description Sample
Real Estate Lawyer
Direct reports: 1
Physical demands & working conditions:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EDP Renewables North America ranks fourth in the United States in terms of net installed capacity and has more than 2,700 turbines in operation. The North American platform has over 40 wind farms across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We commissioned our first solar park in December 2014 and have aggressive growth plans to expand our solar division in the coming years.
For more information, visit www.edpr.com.
On-Site Real Estate Sales Representative For Indep. Real Estate Group
Las Vegas real estate team is seeking a licensed Real Estate Sales Representative to act as an onsite sales person for home sites in Lake Las Vegas.
Essential Job Functions:
· MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE OF NEVADA AND IN GOOD STANDING
· Act as onsite sales representative for the community
· Generates leads from walk in customers, customer referrals, networking and realtor groups
· Qualifies and prioritizes leads
· Ensures a positive customer experience by presenting the community in a professional and knowledgeable manner
· Identifies and resolves customer concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future to win business
· Closes sales and actively consults buyers through the closing process
· Prepares required forms and documents for each site sale for prospective buyers in accordance with any legal requirements and Company policies.
Education & Experience:
· 3 + years of proven success in a real estate sales environment
· Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Valid Real Estate license in the state of Nevada
· Valid Nevada state driver’s license
· Must be capable of working independently, with minimal supervision
· Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
· Numerical aptitude with basic understanding of financial principles
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed.
Real Estate Agent - Residential Real Estate Sales Position.
There has never been a better time to become a REALTOR.
A Career in Real Estate at Greenridge Realty offers the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule, the ability to be self-employed, self-directed and to work at your own pace, Ultimately ......you will be in control of your own Destiny.
100% Commissioned Compensation. 6 Figure future income potential.
Greenridge Real Estate Sales Associates assist Home Owners and Buyers, helping them with the most important financial invest they ever make.
With your assistance, your clients will be buying & selling homes, condos, vacation getaways, rental and investment property.
Greenridge REALTORS are involved in every aspect of the Real Estate Transaction. Working with Buyers and Sellers facilitating Property Searches/Showings, Writing Purchase Agreements, Transaction Coordination, Client Feedback, Prospecting, Marketing, and Follow up after the Sale.
Greenridge Realty offers our Agents access to the most current Sales Training Tools, Coaching/Mentoring Opportunities , Client Relationship Management Systems, Pre- License Training Classes, Greenridge Academy, Continuing Education Classes, Presentation Software, Weekly Sales Meetings and Professional Development Courses. The Greenridge "Eight Week Agent Playbook" series will help to get your New Real Estate Career off to a great start.
Greenridge Real Estate Sales associates are supported by a Professional Marketing Team, Mortgage and Title Services, Transaction Coordination Dept, and have access to Prospecting tools, Presentation software, Client Relationship Marketing System, Property Management Services, Third party Agent Benefit Packages, Financial,Tax, and Retirement Investment services are available.Corporate and National Relocation Referrals.
You will have access to a Coach /Mentor who will be there to help you, every step of the way. The two of you will develop a BUSINESS PLAN that is designed specifically for you to achieve your Professional, Personal and Financial goals.
If you have a passion for Real Estate, enjoy working with people, have the drive and determination to work hard and want to learn more about this Career Opportunity..... Contact Greenridge Realty today and Let us Open the Door to your Real Estate Career.
Shelly Abbott Director of Recruiting Associate Broker 616-974-6070 firstname.lastname@example.org
The company has been locally owned and operated since 1980 and has a long history of Strategic Growth, Strong Leadership, and Reputation of delivering excellent Customer Service.
Our MISSION STATEMENT is simple and clear.
WE CARE that the work we do has a positive impact on our clients lives.
WE CARE that our agents and staff experience fulfillment and growth.
WE CARE about supporting the communities in which we live and work.
Real Estate Sales Agent - Top Producing Real Estate Team
The Sean Zanganeh Real Estate Team - Keller Williams Realty
Position: Real Estate Sales Agent
Greater San Diego Area
Ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the San Diego area is looking to add additional agents for 2018. We service all of San Diego county!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (SELLING LOTS OF HOMES), while minimizing what they like the least (PAPER WORK). We provide ALL transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.
Candidates must be able to work with multiple buyers, while quickly responding to multiple leads on a daily basis.
Successful candidates will display drive, boundless energy, ability to multitask, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success. Leads will be provided to you!
Our market center, located in Carmel Valley/Del Mar is Keller Williams Realty displayed at its finest. We are extremely proud to have more than 500 agents doing business out of this branch, making it the largest brokerage in Southern California. We are also #1 in gross commissions paid to agents in Southern California.
Newly licensed agents are welcomed!
- Follow-up on the leads provided to you on our systematized plan we have outlined for you.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Seeks personal and professional development through the team's education and training platforms.
- Works well independently and on a team.
- Active California Real Estate License (or in the process of obtaining)
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
$70,000 - $140,000
Check out our website: www.mysddreamhome.com
Real Estate Agent / Residential Real Estate
We are seeking a Real Estate Agent to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- Actively pursuing buyers and seller, working your sphere of influence and farming for leads
- List and sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- An active South Carolina real estate licences or actively pursuing one
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields is a plus but not necessary
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Moderate computer skills
- Able to work unsupervised
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS has been #1 among real estate companies in Upstate SC for real estate marketing in residential home sales — both in dollar volume and units sold — for more than 20 years.
Locally owned and operated since 1964.
Ten area real estate offices serving Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Pickens, Oconee, Laurens and surrounding areas for all of your needs, including Residential Sales, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate Services and Relocation, and Property Management.
Nearly 400 residential and commercial REALTORS throughout Greenville, Anderson and Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent At Growing Online Real Estate Company
ARE YOU A LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT? IF SO...
Do you want to dedicate more time to clients?
Do you want to spend less money on marketing and less time doing paperwork?
Do you want to leverage world-class technology in the palm of your hand?
Fantastic! At Owners.com, you take care of Clients, we take care of You.
NOW HIRING FOR THE COLUMBUS TERRITORY
As a licensed agent at Owners.com, enjoy the following benefits:
Cutting Edge Tech and no Start-Up / Desk / Royalty Fees
Our exclusive Owners.com Agent app is designed to give you everything you need to know about your client's status including what they are looking at and what they’re interested in
No monthly, yearly, transaction or royalty fees, more money goes directly into your bank account — after all, you’ve earned it
Professional Marketing and Lead Generation
Owners.com has a massive marketing budget to get you in front of more prospects, more often
Everything you’d expect from a traditional brokerage — all of the signs, business cards and other collateral you need to shine PLUS access to our electronic marketing tools and strategies
Get the Inside Track on Clients with our Inside Sales Team (no charge to you!)
Our inside sales team pre-screens clients to best match them with the agents they need
Know whether they’re ready to buy or sell, have been pre-approved, if they’re relocating and any other important details before you talk to them
Our Transaction Team - You Push Properties, Not Paper
Transaction Coordination team kick into gear by validating the file, reaching out to pertinent parties and establishing a separate level of contact
Dotloop transaction management platform so your clients can benefit from digital signatures
Are you interested? What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Owners.com handles all key aspects of the home buying and selling process on one easy-to-use platform. Founded in 1996 as a FSBO listing site, the company now offers a full suite of real estate services and features to homebuyers and sellers alike. Thanks to smart digital tools, personalized agent support and superior savings, Owners.com has helped over 400,000 consumers buy and sell homes across the country. Owners.com is part of the Altisource family of businesses.
Real Estate Sales / Real Estate Agent
WSJ Top 25 Real Estate Team!
The Ben Kinney Team is a division of the Ben Kinney Companies, a collection of 30+ companies specializing in brokerage, sales, technology and training. Our real estate sales teams are ranked by The Wall Street Journal in the top 20 teams in the nation.
We hate second place. We succeed through others. We put our egos aside. We are HARDWORKING. We expect extraordinary results. We only work with accountable people. We are leaders - and leaders lead by example. We value the team above self.
Company Vision: Dominate markets, make millionaires and give millions back to our communities.
This is a commission-based career with unlimited potential. Real estate license required (We have real estate school resources if you need to get yours).
Look us up at www.benkinney.com and google Ben Kinney and then send us a cover letter on why you'd like to work with us.
$75,000 - $300,000Responsibilities:
- Say the right thing: practice scripts, objection handlers and presentations daily.
- Say it enough times: lead generate for new prospects, cultivate a sales pipeline and follow-up with leads daily.
- Have enough people to say it to: set and go on appointments to educate clients on the home selling/buying process, show homes and negotiate contracts.
- Wants to be number one
- Leads by example
The Ben Kinney Team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 20 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we're looking to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven, and are lifelong learners.
Real Estate Counsel
PREIT is a real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership and management of differentiated retail shopping malls designed to fit the dynamic communities.
Our Vision: To create dynamic and compelling environments for the retailers, consumers and communities we serve.
Our Values: We are a people-centric organization that operates at velocity and brings innovation, collaboration and a culture of ownership to maximizing shareholder value.
The Real Estate Counsel will:
- Draft and negotiate in-line, outparcel and anchor leases and related documents, operating agreements, service contracts, management agreements, and related documents.
- Provide legal services to the Leasing, Operations, Accounting, Acquisitions, Asset Management, Lease Administration and Property Management departments.
- Review, process, respond and discharge, as applicable, mechanic’s lien claims filed against Company real estate.
- Interface with outside counsel in handling specialized legal issues on behalf of the company.
- Research leases and other legal documents.
Qualified Applicants will have:
- J.D. degree and active Pennsylvania bar membership required.
- At least three years of legal experience as a real estate lawyer including representation of a national or regional landlord in leasing retail space or representation of a national retailer in leasing activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately, both orally and in writing, with management and Company personnel, outside counsel and lenders.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) - Company match after 6 months
Real Estate Leasing Attorney
We are currently seeking to identify an attorney with significant commercial leasing experience who might be interested in transitioning to one of New York’s truly successful boutique law firms. The client firm is a full-service firm of about 30 attorneys whose senior partner has a healthy and dynamic leasing practice. They represent both tenants and landlords and the practice includes New York office properties as well as retail leasing. This is a great opportunity to connect with not only a hugely successful firm but also to work under the directly with a great lawyer (who also happens to be a really nice guy ).
Requirements include admission to the NY Bar, a minimum of three years' direct experience in commercial leasing (more is fine), strong academic credentials, and superior written and verbal communication skills.
The firm’s compensation is excellent. Although there is no requirement that the prospective candidate bring portable business, the firm rewards business generation very generously and helps mentor attorneys to help them market their services.
Real Estate Investment Firm Seeking Business Development Associate
One of Southern California's leading boutique real estate investment firms located in Beverly Hills is looking for a Business Development Associate to expand our current portfolio.
Our firm specializes in real estate asset management, the acquisition and divestiture of commercial, industrial, office and retail properties for Family Offices, high net-worth individuals and international sovereign funds.
Must be comfortable and productive spending 80-90% of the time on the telephone prospecting and developing new clients. The majority of leads will be generated internally and provided. The majority of calls will be B2B and made to Family Offices and Family Law Firms. Attending selected networking functions will also be required.
We are an extremely focused, hardworking and success-driven group with a solid work ethic. We are looking for a candidate who possesses these qualities.
A real estate background would be helpful, but is not necessary. This position is available immediately for the right candidate.
Our established success and ambitious plans for the future have opened up this exceptional career opportunity. We are constantly developing new properties across the nation. This position is very visible and provides real possibilities for growth and advancement. Every day brings new opportunities and challenges. Come join us in realizing the possibilities of a fulfilling career.
Compensation: Salary + Commissions + Bonus
Employment type: Full time or Part-time - there is flexibility for the right candidate.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!