Lead Burner Apprentice Job Description Sample
Carpenters, Apprentice And Lead Sunroom Installers - Patio Enclosures!
Great Day Improvements, home of Patio Enclosures, is looking for installers to join our experienced team installing sunrooms. Helper, Apprentice, Carpenter, and Lead Installer positions available. $15-$22 to start, Industry-Leading Benefits options, and room for rapid advancement/growth!
The successful candidates should have the following qualifications:
-Minimum of 1-2 years of construction experience, preferable in the installation of sunrooms, windows, doors, siding, decks, vinyl fencing or a combination of any of the above
-Proficient in the use of power tools and aluminum coil brakes
-The ability to measure accurately and resolve field issues if they arise
-Rough carpentry skills
-Minor electric skills
-Strong customer service and communication skills
-Leadership and crew management experience a plus
-*commercial Glaziers encourages to apply!!!
Skilled Carpenters needed!!!
This is a long term opportunity as a company employee. Must have valid driver’s license and pass a background and drug test.
Our company offers a competitive compensation package including health/dental/vision/life insurance(company matching HSA option), paid vacation and personal days, company matching 401kand a 40 hour work week consisting of (4) ten hour days plus optional O/T.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, lift, climb, and bend. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 – 100 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
MACHINES OR EQUIPMENT USED
General construction equipment and power tools.
We are looking to add over 100 people to our company in 2018! It's an exciting time at an exciting company with a lot of rich tradition.
Crew Lead Apprentice
Are you interested in being active?
How do you feel about helping people?
Do you like everyday to be a little different?
We're moving craftsmen & women that help people transition into new and exciting parts of their life. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town. As a Crew Lead Apprentice you'll be learning the in's and outs of our trade within an active atmosphere assisting households in the relocation process.
Learn more and apply online @ https://www.2brothersmoving.net/company/join-the-team
Besides working with great people, @ 2Brothers you get:
- A great team of hardworking dedicated co-workers who like to have fun
- Work for a growing company with opportunities to advance
- Tuition reimbursement for company approved college courses
- Daily opportunities to solve diverse work challenges
- Medical, Dental, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance available for yourself and family
- Paid vacation
- On-site gym & health supplements
- Regular leadership retreats, company events & gatherings
Compensation starts @ $15/hr. plus benefits, paid time off, bonuses and tips. With tips and bonuses our average mover earns over $18/hr starting with opportunities for advancement. We work full-time year around.
On a daily basis you'll encounter customers that come from a variety of different backgrounds whose moves have their own unique challenges. Problem solving, teamwork, time management, positive attitude and effective communication are highly emphasized.
You should have:
- Strong commitment to make your own safety and the safety of the customer's belongings the #1 priority
- Ability to independently adapt and solve problems as they arise while balancing safety, time available, and needs of the customer
- Ability to assertively communicate effectively and often with the customer by setting expectations while meeting or exceeding their job requirements
- Ability to manage tight timelines by managing the scope of the job and pace and motivation of the team
- Ability to safely lift 75lbs without assistance and use creative techniques and tools to reduce the lifting required
- Desire to be active on a daily basis - moving training is provided
- A valid driver's license with no more than 2 violations within the past 3 years.
- Pass a comprehensive criminal background and reference check
Landscape -Hardscape - Irrigation - Crew Lead - Technician- Apprentice
We are seeking to fill various opening to get ready for the summer. We are hiring Crew Leader/Non-CDL Drivers, Hardscape Installers, Irrigation Techs, Landscape Techs &/or Landscape Apprentice to join our team! You’ll discover an excellent opportunity to learn more, earn more and help our customers come home to a beautiful home after a long day of work.
The positions provide a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with their customer service talents. In any case, customer service will take you a long way and earning tips for your outstanding service is quite common.
Your success will ultimately depend on your attendance, ability to complete assigned task and willingness to work with others to accomplish goals. Start as a landscape apprentice, technician or crew leader and earn an executive management or office position.
In any case, customer service will take you a long way and earning tips for your outstanding service is quite common.
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wages
- Frequent reviews and raise potential
- Opportunity for growth
- Continuing education
- Large network of serious garden, landscape and hardscape
- Tips for excellent service
- Volunteer opportunities for community gardens
- Health, dental, and vision benefits*
- Profit Sharing*
*available after probationary period
General Job Responsibilities
- Safely operate a trucks &/or trailer (driver only)
- Load and unload cargo, equipment and products
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Provide exceptional customer service as you perform landscaping task
- Greet customer while onsite and communicate professionally in English; comfortably interface with customer
- Complete truck inspections, loading/unloading equipment and inventory
- Accurately complete paperwork
General Job Requirements
- We seek candidates with a strong commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Professional experience is a plus but not a must
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (driver only)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or roofing helpful
- Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination
At YEAR-ROUND LANDSCAPING, INC.®, we are very serious about career and take great pride in being leaders in our industry and communities.
Apply now if you are the type of person that understands the quality of your work is a direct reflections on you as a person.
This is not a ‘get rich quick scheme’ or a savvy marketing ploy to get you to buy stuff. We absolutely love gardening and landscaping so much that we would like to do more of it.
Burner Boiler Technician
We are looking for a Boiler/Burner Technician to join our team! You will service, and repair commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
With more than 20 service personnel, Baker Mechanical Services is well equipped to handle all repair and maintenance challenges. As the region’s largest mechanical service provider, Baker Mechanical Services offers the convenience of one company dedicated to delivering exceptional service and value to our customers every day.
Oil Burner Technician Or Installer
Marran is a full service oil company in Holtsville, Long Island. We are family owned and operated, and we've been in business for over 125 years (since 1891).
We’re looking for someone with oil burner experience. Minimum of two years experience required.
We are a full service oil, gas, and A/C company. Experience with gas or A/C would be a plus, but is not necessary.
Extremely competitive benefits package, 401k, smart phone provided, etc. Year round employment. Opportunities for training and advancement.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Clean driver’s license required.
Must be hard working and professional.
Full time position. We would also be willing to consider hiring someone part time.
CNC Burner Operator
Steel Craft Technologies is looking for applicants to become CNC Burner Operators. Applicants must be able to read a tape measure and prints, and should be self motivated team players.
Carpenter / Apprentice / Lead
Building decks, additions, renovations, rough carpentry.
We are in need of a selected few good employees. Someone who is self motivated and reliable.
Looking for lead carpenters and carpenters apprentices that have a clue of what their doing when it comes to framing.
Installation Technicians: Lead And Apprentice
Company Description: Rite-Hite is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of industrial loading dock and door equipment.
Our innovative products and world class sales organization ensure solid, consistent growth, both for our company and our staff. Arbon Equipment, a Rite-Hite company, is North America's premiere distributor of dock and door equipment as well as ISO9001 certified service. To continue our growth, we have an opening for two Installers, a Lead and an Apprentice, based in our Richmond office.
Job Description: Rite-Hite Installation Technicians will install loading dock equipment and industrial doors at customer facilities throughout Central and Eastern
Lead Web Operator Apprentice
Lead Web Operator Apprentice Tracking Code 38266 Job Description Set up, adjust, operate, and maintain a single or multi-color offset press to print single-color, two-color, and/or multi-color work which includes large solids, screen tints, line and halftones with critical color values and registration requirements ranging from hairline to critical or operate similarly situated equipment that applies a variety of non-ink based coatings to a paper web or sheet stock. Review job specifications to determine the press setup according to the imposition of the run.
Perform all make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates or installing cylinders, examine plates/cylinders for imperfections and checks for correct positioning of images, prepping blankets, adjusting tension and register etc. Make necessary color corrections and/or press adjustments prior to production run to meet and maintain the quality specifications of the work. Clean, lubricate, and maintain the press, making minor repairs and replacing worn or broken parts as required.
Performs periodic maintenance recommended by the manufacturer. Requires thorough knowledge of offset printing procedures, materials and specifications, equipment, and safety requirements and skills to perform assignments. Skill to read and understand job specifications and knowledge of press capabilities to determine the most appropriate press usage, press settings and materials needed to run the job successfully.
Skill to make a variety of difficult precise settings of controls, settings, and adjustments, and to perform routine operational maintenance of equipment. Skill in routine operational maintenance and minor repairs to equipment. Knowledge of the appropriate amount of packing pressure needed to obtain the proper printing pressure for the type of job being run.
Skill in use of micrometer to mount and align the printing plate correctly. NOTE: Must be flexible to work any shift as needed. Required Skills OTJ-MAN Job Location Conover, North Carolina, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
Recycling organization located in Canton, OH is currently search for Scrap Burners (Torchmen). These are ENTRY LEVEL positions. We will train you to torch cut steel and scrap.
Candidates need to be available to work day shifts, Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. the selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and pre-employment/post-offer physical. Benefits Include: Qualified health plan 401k with company matching Volunteer plans include:
Life Insurance, Vision, STD & LTD PTO and paid Holiday schedules Career-minded individuals are encouraged to apply by responding to this posting. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!