Lead Former Job Description Sample
Production Lead / Shipping Lead - 3Rd Shift
- Must be able to drive a Fork Lift
· Manage the department and direct the work of the Order Pullers.
· Plan production operation, while establishing priorities.
· Jockey Trailers (Shipping Lead)
· Perform orientations and train shipping Temps on JSP’s and all other safety information.
· Manage the Shipping Schedule.
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Regular and dependable attendance record
· Discretion and independent judgment in performing his/her work, and ability to solve issues within the department’s span of control.
· Ability to work with limited supervision.
· Ability to multitask.
· Ability to Jockey Trailers
· Experience on Windows XP and Oracle computer systems.
· Excellent communication skills.
· High School Diploma required.
· Prior experience as an Order Puller required.
· Solid office skills preferred.
The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.
Warehouse Lead - (Ubc) Universal Beverage Container Lead
The UBC Department Lead will provide professional guidance and direction in the operation and maintenance of the department. In addition, the Department Lead will move freight, stock, other materials or perform other general labor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinates activities of workers engaged in various duties, such as unloading and loading scrap material from containers or trailers, sorting different grades of scrap into piles according to type of material and content, transporting material to and from machines, operating production machines.
Attends work area to observe workers and machinery to ensure compliance with established work procedures.
Examines sample work pieces to determine conformance with specifications.
Establishes quality standards for evaluation of products by department manager or quality control department. Trains new employees.
Determines material and personnel requirements to meet specified production and coordinates work schedules to ensure efficient operations.
Assists workers in adjustment or repair of machines or equipment. Trains employees in work methods and procedures.
Inspects work to ensure adherence to standards and specifications.
Communicates area requirements such as replacement materials, tools, and equipment.
Confers with department manager personnel and directs workers in repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
May direct workers in maintenance of equipment and area.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as containers or trailers as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
Other duties as assigned.
Maitre D'/ Lead Greeter/ Lead Host/ Lead Hostess
Currently seeking exceptional candidates to join our staff as a Maitre D'/LEAD GREETER'. We strive to uphold a positive and professional work environment for all. We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly-motivated individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Restaurant experience is preferred but not necessary.
*Online scheduling system that allows you to cover, pick-up, and swap shifts from your phone
*Professional and positive working environment
*Full and part time positions are available. Some weekday lunch and weekend availability is required. (min. 3 shift required)
Agile QA Lead Software Test Lead (Jira/Confluence, HP Alm/Quality Ce
Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 17 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions.
Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Position Description: The focus of this position is to perform test leadership activities for a mobile applications project.
This role will involve working with testers and subject matter experts to identify and develop test scenarios and test cases, and facilitating the execution of the test cases across testers in multiple functional areas. The Test Lead will report status to project leadership regularly and will own the identification and communication of any issues or risks for the testing work-stream on the project.
The project will involve Agile / Scrum concepts from a QA methodology perspective.
JIRA and Confluence will be used by the project team to capture user stories, acceptance criteria, and defects. HP ALM will be used to document and execute test cases. You will also play a hands-on role in writing and executing test cases, as needed. There is an established process for how test cases are documented and how test execution is organized and reported out, and adherence to this process is required.
Manages functional testing activities on one large IT project or multiple smaller IT projects, concurrently. Includes working with project leaders on resource planning and timelines, coordinating the work of multiple testing resources to develop test scenarios and test cases, facilitating test execution and defect management activities, and providing regular status to project and business leaders.
Expert in functional testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management.
Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies, including Waterfall and iterative approaches like Agile / Scrum.
Exposure to JIRA and Confluence.
Experience managing test case development and test execution in HP ALM / Quality Center.
Exposure to test automation frameworks using Selenium.
Independently documents and presents test strategies / plans to project and business leaders.
Experience leading multiple resources on projects.
Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and Business audiences.
Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
Able to influence others without authority in order to drive decision-making and solutions.
Retail / eCommerce / mobile apps background is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience.
5+ years experience in test / QA leadership roles
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity (CWT/TAS). CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group which includes more than 5,800 public entities and public entity pools; more than 300 program administrators/MGAs/carriers; more than 50 insurance carriers and more than 500 self-insured/high deductible clients. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.
1010- Java Jboss Lead And Java Product Owner / Lead
Open for contract as well
Position 1: Java Jboss Lead, Unit Testing (Need only 10-13 years of experienced candidates)
Location: Northbrook, IL
Hire Type: Open for both CWR and FTE
- 10+ years of experience in Java/J2EE/Spring framework/Maven, Jboss
- Very strong experience in Jboss
- Working knowledge on Rest API
- Good to have Mongo DB or any NoSQL DBs knowledge
- Experience on SCM tools like GITLAB, SVN,TFS etc.
- Knowledge on Jenkins & code coverage tools is preferred
Location: Northbrook, IL
Hire Type: Open for both CWR and FTE
- Java Lead / Product Owner with Hands on experience Unit testing
- Manage the projects end-to-end
- Must be a hands on Java resource
- Excellent Communication & On-Off Coordination skills.
- Java/J2EE/Spring framework/Maven, Jboss
- Working knowledge on Rest API
- Good to have Mongo DB or any NoSQL DBs knowledge
- Experience on SCM tools like GITLAB, SVN, TFS etc.
- Knowledge on Jenkins & code coverage tools is preferred"
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Cell Number: +1 408 300 9062
Software Assurance (Swa) Team Lead / Appsec Team Lead
Software Assurance (SwA) Team Lead (TS)
Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
Mantis Security is seeking a Software Assurance (SwA) Team Lead for the Joint Service Provider's Cyber Security program. The SwA Team Lead performs and supports the Software Assurance program and missions ensuring security is addressed holistically and systematically throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Ensures Software Assurance teams provide best-in-class techniques, security testing tools and education to support and increase software security within the Joint Base Pentagon. Develops and maintains software assurance processes and practices to discover and diagnose software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The SwA Team Lead will ensure SwA process includes Security Engineering reviews on the system architecture. Security Engineering goes beyond examining a network diagram and data flows. Security Engineering requires analyzing the relationships between components and identifying flaws at the architectural level. The SwA Team Lead will support web application security testing, application security testing, and penetration testing, and will further develop and maintain software assurance processes and practices to discover and diagnose software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Security Clearance and Work Authorization:
Must have current Top Secret clearance
- Due to contract requirements, work authorization requires
Experience & Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 8 years of experience, or PhD with 6 years of experience
Required, DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification is required (one of CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Required, one of GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT) or GIAC Secure Software Programmer (GSSP) certifications
Required, DoD 8570 CND Auditor (one of CEH, CSA+, CISA, or GSNA)
Demonstrate expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing projects/operations in an organization similar in size to this acquisition
Demonstrate expert-level knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as this acquisition
Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of Army, DOD and industry accepted policies, standards, best practices, and regulations related to Security Engineering
Demonstrate strong working knowledge of large, complex IT environments
Demonstrate experience in a DOD IT environment
Demonstrate experience with researching and fielding new and innovative technology
Expert ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients
Demonstrate the capability to deliver presentations to senior leaders and in a conference setting
Demonstrate expert-level ability to utilize the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) testing guide as a baseline for conducting assessments
Demonstrate ability to conduct security forums and workshops to discuss Software Security Assurance
Demonstrate expert-level ability to conduct static and dynamic analysis on all applications (i.e. manual inspections & review, threat modeling, code review, and penetration testing)
Demonstrate knowledge of the Common Weakness Scoring System (CWSS) to score software discovered vulnerabilities
Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of Microsoft .NET programming language. Able to understand and manipulate other programming languages Python, PHP, JAVA, classic ASP, C, C#, C++ etc
Demonstrate ability to assess an application’s architecture and ensure that security is incorporated into the design of the system; experience in security architecture design strongly desired
Mantis Security believes that our strength is in our employees. We offer employees the chance to work with great people on projects of high importance, and are committed to providing the best culture that foster’s technical innovation and personal growth. To help our staff achieve a productive work-life balance, we offer a full range of highly-competitive benefits for our employees and their families (https://www.mantis-security.com/benefits). For more information visit or website at https://www.mantis-security.com.
Lead Hvac Tech And Lead Installer
We are looking for a Lead HVAC Tech And Lead Installer to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Have the ability to correctly diagnose mechanical failure issues
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests which may include some overtime
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- 5 years previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of current codes
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills
- Valid WSDL, Refrigeration card, low volt a plus
Lead Generator Team Lead
Come Join our TEAM, and put the power of the World's Largest Home Improvement Retailer to work for you!
Home Energy Center (The Authorized Service Provider for the Home Depot) has been servicing homeowners since 1981. At Home Energy Center, we have a passion for helping our customers become happily involved in making their homes more comfortable and energy efficient.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to immediately fill our Full Time Position as
Lead Generation Team Leader.
- Our Lead Generation Team Leader will be working directly with customers in a retail setting and should be upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Our Lead Generation Team Leader will be offering free estimates to customers for their HVAC needs.
- Key to being successful is the ability to approach strangers and have casual conversation.
- We have locations all over the Des Moines area, and Lead Generators will be scheduled as close to home as possible.
- Our Lead Generation Team Leader will be in charge of onboarding and training new team members.
- Our Lead Generation Team Leader will report directly to our Marketing Manager
- Our Team Leads make anywhere from $15-$25 an hour.
- Applicants must be punctual, honest, dependable and can pass a background check.
- Possess the "gift of gab".
- Self motivated, driven and outgoing applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Past experience in direct marketing, or face-to-face selling is required.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- And Many More!!!
Our Time Line: Home Energy Center is looking to fill this position immediately. If you want to join an exciting, fast paced, growing company, you owe it to yourself to apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Clinic Registered Nurse Lead | RN Lead - Full Time - Days
Additional Job Information
Title: RN Lead NPHO - Clinic
City, State: Austin,TX
Location: Strictly Peds Med Office Bldg
Department: SFC Infectious Disease
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day, 36 hours, Weekly
At Seton, we re using the power of purpose to change healthcare for the better.
As part of Ascension's Texas Ministry Market we do this through collaboration. Seton brings great minds and proven results from the across the nation together. From the best hires and strategic plans for growth, to the proactive connections we make within our community, we reach out to move ahead. Now, partnering with the University of Texas to build the new Dell Seton Medical Center, our future looks brighter than ever.
We do this in force. With more than 12,800 associates, Seton is the leading healthcare service provider in Central Texas as well as its second largest employer. We serve an eleven county area of more than 1.8 million people. We have five urban acute care hospitals, two rural hospitals, a mental health hospital, three primary care clinics for the uninsured, and an increasing number of storefront care locations.
We do this with vision. Since our founding in 1902, Seton has led the way in Austin --- expanding thoughtfully and with purpose; caring for our neighbors, because we know them so well. As a non-profit with a mission --- rather than a bottom line --- guiding us, improving health at a community level is our number one priority.
It s our home, and our heart.
Located at the center of Texas hill country --- just a few hours from Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio --- Austin offers an appealing blend of hometown comfort and high-tech care. Whether you are looking for a vibrant nightlife and live music, recreational areas and activities, family-friendly fun, or educational offerings, Austin is a city that not only calls to you, but gently encourages you to sit down and stay awhile.
With cultural diversity, a mild climate (and truly great outdoors), attractive and affordable housing options, and no state income tax, Austin is a feel-good choice for a rewarding way of life.
The way we connect,
the lives we affect.
The Seton Healthcare Family is always looking for dedicated, talented professionals willing to share their hearts with those we serve. Being part of our close-knit team means performing to a higher standard. Embracing innovation, while understanding the importance of individual connections. And continually collaborating, learning and growing to realize new levels of personal and professional satisfaction.
The RN Lead NPHO - Clinic provides direct nursing care to patients of the assigned clinic/practice in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Acts as a resource for facilitating communication when necessary. Coordinates and supervises the assignments of routine tasks to selected members of the clinic staff in order to keep the clinic operational. Facilitates coordination of services with the non-medical clinic staff to obtain optimum patient flow and increased patient satisfaction. Assists in the development and/or delivery of orientation and/or education processes for patients and staff.
- Coordinates and delegates the timely processing of patient referrals necessary for the delivery of patient care. Utilizes the nursing process to facilitate appropriate nursing interventions during client triage. Participates in the evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions. Utilizing advanced clinical practice expertise, guides others in executing procedures and interventions. Assists others in evaluating interventions to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Participates in the evaluation of products, procedures and patient standards. Identifies Performance Improvement opportunities. Develops criteria that address performance improvement issues. Serves as a resource and positive proactive behavioral leader for the department.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical coordination of a multi-disciplinary team as a resource/mentor to others (health care team/community) in promoting continuity of care to patients and families. Participates in studies, evaluations, etc. that may result in product standardization and cost savings/control. Participates in research activities. Assists in the development of research-based patient care standards. Develops and/or implements teaching activities in response to patient care standards, policies, new equipment, etc. to improve patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to be \"on-call.\"
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Basic BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing .
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN) is preferred Note: By January 1, 2021, all associates in this job title must have completed a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) or higher nursing degree
- Two (2) years of nursing practice is required, preferably in an office or clinic setting.
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Affirmative Action goes beyond the concept of equal employment opportunity. Affirmative Action policies and programs are required to overcome the present effects of past discrimination and to achieve equal employment opportunity for members of groups that are or have been formerly under-represented. Affirmative Action policies and programs are tools whereby additional efforts are made to recruit, employ and promote qualified members of formerly excluded groups, even if that exclusion cannot be traced to particular discriminatory actions. Through specific and result-oriented activities, Seton Healthcare Family s goals are to ensure that every person is given full consideration through equal employment opportunity policies and practices and to achieve a representative workforce through its affirmative action efforts. It is further the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliate institutions and others doing business with the Seton Healthcare Family to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, domiciliary, infusion, mhb, nurse clinical, staff nurse, tcu, transitional, unit
Team Lead & Lead Positions Available!!!
263 W. Louise Ave
Whether you are a job seeker or a business leader with critical positions to fill, you'll appreciate BaronHR's attentive, consultative approach to staffing.
LEAD POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Fast growing company located in Livermore CA has several Temp to Hire positions available
First Shift and Second Shift Available!
263 W Louise Ave
Manteca Ca, 95336
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!