Lead Operator Job Description Sample
Weekend Lead Operator With Experience At Top 20 Midtown Law Firm
We are recruiting for a Weekend Lead Operator, Friday through Sunday, approximately 9am-9pm. Must have Legal Word Processing experience at a Top 20 Manhattan Law Firm and Workflow Management Experience. Please forward a current, up-to-date resume with all relevant experience in a Word .doc or .docx format to the email address included in this post . We will be conducting interviews over the phone. Please include your phone number and email address. Pay rates will be negotiated upon hiring.
We do direct hire, temp and temp to perm.
2Nd Shift Lead Operator
Plastocon was voted 2017 best places to work by the Milwaukee Business Journal and we're looking to add another member to our team. Are you a natural leader who is motivated, organized and friendly? Then this position may be for you!
As the 2nd Shift Lead Operator, you would share the responsibility of managing the shift with the Supervisor and help create an environment that promotes and supports employee involvement and teamwork to achieve positive results.
Position offers room to grow and advance as well as a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and 401k. Paid holidays and vacation and participation in a profit sharing plan.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your job duties would include:
· Assist in managing personnel related issues, including company policies, vacation, attendance, breaks, etc.
· Complete, on a timely basis, all necessary paperwork.
· Schedule production operators and others, as necessary.
· Maintain required quality
· Monitor operator quality and train as required.
· Maintain a clean plant.
· Provide training for all Operator personnel on the shift.
· Make safety a top priority. Report and correct all unsafe conditions.
Candidate should have the following:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Manufacturing and supervisory experience a plus
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to work on a computer and use MS Excel, Word and Outlook
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Plastocon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Bindery / Print Finishing Lead Operator
K & W finishing, inc., a print-finishing (bindery) company located in Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking a lead operator to join its team.
Successful candidates will have the ability to setup and operate at least some equipment when necessary; paper cutters, folders, gluers, saddle stitchers, die cutters, foil stamping and embossing equipment, and small machines such as round-corner, shrink-wrap, and drill.
Must be knowledgeable about many facets of print-finishing and be able to work a job through from beginning to end, including make-ready decisions, issuing an okay, quality checks, and completing the required administrative steps.
Hours will be Monday – Friday, 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM (second shift), overtime as available/necessary.
Will manage a small crew of 5-6 operators and catcher/feeders in addition to working as-needed.
Please reply to this add with resume or contact Bob via telephone at 410-566-0777.
Salary based on experience, willingness to work, and ability to setup and run equipment.
• Manage a small crew to meet the finishing objectives of our customers, always mindful of quality, efficiency, deadlines, and team member health and safety.
• Setup and operate equipment as necessary;
• Keeps equipment clean well maintained at all times;
• Complete administrative paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED
• 5 years in industry, prefer 1 or more years of managing crew experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to make decisions on the best way to produce a quality finished piece;
• Ability to read, interpret, and understand, instructions, and to communicate in English;
• Team player; ability to work well with others;
• Able to understand what is required of each job and communicate requirements effectively to others.
•Okay the work of operators and maintain the quality our customers expect;
• Ability to take constructive criticism designed to help the candidate learn and grow within the position;
• Able and willing to work in a job environment which requires exposure to possible bodily injury from moving mechanical parts of equipment, tools, or machinery
• Paid Vacation;
• Paid Holidays;
• Health insurance (portion paid by the company);
• Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance;
• Weekly pay, optional direct deposit;
• Retirement plan (401k);
• Credit Union;
• Air conditioned work environment
Experienced operators and catcher/feeders are also needed on both day shift and second shift. Operators and catcher/feeders seeking to boost income through part-time on-call work are always encouraged to apply. Limited opportunities for operator apprenticeships are also available.
Press Lead Operator
Kable Staffing is hiring for a position on the north side of Columbus. We are currently seeking individuals who are interested in Permanente position close to home. The company specialize in steel manufacturing which means they are currently hiring for a few permeant positions to start right away. Which pay from $12/hr.-$20/hr.
· Must be able to pass E-Verify
· Must be able to pass a drug test
· Must pass 7-year background also no theft or violence as misdemeanor
· Must be able to lift 75lbs constantly
Press lead operator
· Must have stamping press die set-up experience
· Must have stamping press coil feeder set-up experience
· Must have press brake set-up experience
· Must have excellent organization skills
· Must have excellent verbal communication
· Must have excellent press set-up skills
· Must have excellent leadership skills
If you have met all the requirements and are interested to start with this great company, contact us at 614.468.5980 or visit us at 1999 E Dublin Granville
Machine Lead Operator
We are looking to fill 1 position for one of our biggest customer in our facilities.
Employee will need to be able to lead a team of 2 employees while fulling orders for production and putting away finished goods. As well work with office personal to fulfill future orders and make sure we have enough safety stock. Candidate will be required to fill daily labor report logs and receiving logs in order to keep inventory integrity.
- Able to drive the stand up and reach
- Leading a team of 2 employees
- Able to use the hand held scanner
- Must have experience working with picking orders
- Must have experience doing put away
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs
- Additional duties might be added depending on the work flow
Experience in inventory control is a plus
5301 Whittier Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90022
Motorist Assistance Patrol Lead Operator - New Orleans, LA Nc52387979
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Typically reports to a supervisor. Work is generally performed in a transportation vehicle environment, which may be noisy. Carelessness could result in vehicle accident, injury, and/or death.
Employment Type Full time
Job ID 52387979
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world's leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it's the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Operations & Maintenance
The Transportation & Infrastructure business unit has four main business streams - surface transportation, aviation, fleet maintenance and infrastructure services, with over 1000 personnel providing these services in the federal, state and local markets. Our transportation surface and infrastructure business includes traffic control centers, intelligent system specification, deployment and maintenance, traveler information systems, back office capabilities, program management, congestion management and general operations. Our business with state and local governments include parking management systems and technicality upgrades and parking enforcement. In addition we provide fleet maintenance services to a number of public utilities and municipal authorities.
To properly view the application site, you must be using Internet Explorer
Postal Equipment Lead Operator & Technician
Nielsen is currently seeking a talented, experienced and independent Team player to join us. Qualified applicants should be skilled in insertion, postage add, USPS Processes, sorting and effectively training others on equipment "best practices".
Come join our Forbes designated, "GREAT PLACE TO WORK" and instantly engage in the energy and passion that makes our 95 year old Company significantly different and special!
Position Location: 7351 Coca Cola Drive Hanover, Maryland 21079
To configure, test, troubleshoot, and repair equipment in an accurate and timely manner. The technician should also complete regular preventative maintenance. Operate machines on the production floor to meet production demands.
3 months of specialized training will be provided.
Perform functional checks & configuration of electronics equipment prior to customer delivery
Schedule and perform regular routine maintenance
Execute production processes & alert managers of schedule conflicts & milestones at risk
Manage assigned workload & adapt to reprioritization as necessary.
Proven track record of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously
Adhere to policy guidelines
Identify the operating errors and participate implementing solutions
Participate in the process of defect tracking and resolution for area of responsibility
Identify and assist in resolution of gaps in the business processes.
Create & maintain training documentation;
Train operators & Lead certification efforts for machine operators
Identify the strengths/ weaknesses of processes
Recommend solutions to improve quality and validation procedures
Possess a basic understanding processes & flows and their impact to area of responsibility
Operate machines on production floor as needed to meet production demands
Strong verbal & written communications skills in both technical & non-technical environments
Ability to coordinate and track multiple processes that are in various stages of production
Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
Possess; strong collaboration skills
Ability to identify & solve problems within their process
Understand context and impact of business decisions
Prior inserting machine experience a plus, must have previous machine operating experience
Trade school or technical experience
2-3 year experience, preferably in broadcast environment.
Experience in the execution of advanced technical (electronic or mechanical) testing and repair within area of responsibility
Working knowledge of MS Office and Google suite
Must have general knowledge of Post Office regulations as they apply to general mailing and receiving presort discounts.
Criminal/Driving/Credit background checks required.
Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
Ability to use a phone or headset
Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator
Must be able to lift 55+ pounds.
Monday – Friday (9:00a - 5:00p) 40hrs/week
*Additional availability on evenings and weekends if/when necessary
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Foreman / Lead Operator
We are looking for a Foreman / Lead Operator for underground utility work primarily in the southern states of Louisiana, Alabama, & Mississippi. Operation of heavy equipment and experience in installing Gravity Sewer and Water required.
We are committed to continuing to provide a safe work environment for our employees, maintain our reputation as a company of high integrity, with a record for performing quality work, and building long lasting relationships.
The key to any successful business is the quality of its people. The majority of our employees have been with the company in excess of twenty years and several since the company was founded. The longevity of service not only includes management but also extends to our skilled Team Members. We will continue to invest in our professional development in order to serve our clients at the highest level of skill and safety.
The clients we serve include both Municipal and State as well as our valued private clients. Our company is fortunate to have been selected to perform a substantial amount of the work at Automotive Plants in Alabama and Georgia and we continue a strong partnership with these companies today on their current and future expansion projects. We also have long standing relationships with large companies in the Oil and Gas Industry. We continue to provide services ranging from single remodels to complete site development and new construction as well as design/build, real estate acquisition and site leasing services all over the country.
John Plott Company, Inc. is proud to have been part of a team that provided disaster recovery services in Alabama after the devastating tornadoes in 2011. With our Environmental licensing, continuous training, extensive equipment list, and mobile Team Members we continue to be prepared to serve communities in times of need.
Group Lead Operator
The Group Lead role has the following responsibilities:
- Manage operators (see above)
- Set-up of Injection Molding equipment
- Printing pallet tags (use of barcoding equipment)
- Job line clearance and setup
- Metric management - throughput, yield, inventory turns
Prior supervisory experience in plastic injection molding environment. Understanding of lean manufacturing concepts. Estimated hourly comp:$16-$18/hr
Davenport Lead Operator
The Davenport Lead Set-Operator is responsible for maintaining 6 machines and managing 2 staff members. The position requires the individual to be able to work independently with minimal to no supervision.
Our Work Environment
· Our fast-paced, multiple-changeover environment offers our Davenport Set-Up Operators an opportunity to achieve success with little or no supervision, learn to work and support other team members, and practice time management and problem solving skills
· Minimum of 5 years' experience setting up and maintaining two machines
· Positions and secures specified cams, gears and stops to control stock and tool movements at each station
· Positons and secures tools in tool holders. Sets cutting speeds and feed rates
· Moves controls to cycle machine through settings, stopping machine and adjusting tool positions and machine controls to allow for operating factors such as timing, clearance between moving parts and chip removal
· Performs general routine maintenance of the machine intended to insure machine performance
We are conveniently located in Orange County minutes away from 5, 22, 55, 57 and 91 Freeways. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We provide fully paid medical benefits to our employees. We also offer vacation days, sick days and eight paid holidays per year.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!