Lead Oxide Mill Tender Job Description Sample
Lead Sales Associate-Pt In Mill Spring, NC
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,000 retail locations in 44 states, 15 distribution centers and 130,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation, diversity and teamwork, all while keeping our customers and communities at the center of everything we do! At Dollar General, employees have numerous growth and development career opportunities through award-winning training and being part of one of America's fastest-growing retailers. Apply today and let's grow together!
Function as a Cashier and/or Stocker and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Assist in setting and maintaining plan-o-grams and programs. Provide exemplary customer service. Perform other duties as necessary to maximize profitability, customer satisfaction, and teamwork, while protecting company assets and reducing losses.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Unload trucks according to the prescribed process for the store.
Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes.
Stock merchandise; rotate and face merchandise on shelves and build merchandise displays.
Restock returned and recovered merchandise.
Order zones and drop shipment categories, following prescribed ordering practices, as assigned by the Store Manager.
Assist in plan-o-gram implementation and maintenance.
Assist customers by locating merchandise.
Bail cardboard and take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom.
Greet customers as they enter the store.
Maintain register countertops and bags; implement register countertop plan-o-grams.
Operate cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase; bag merchandise.
Collect payment from customer and make change.
Clean front end of store and help set up sidewalk displays.
Help to maintain a clean, well-organized store and facilitate a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications.
Open and/or close the store under specific direction of the Area Manager.
In the Absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager:
Authorize and sign for refunds and overrides; count register; make bank deposits.
Assist in maintaining strict cashier accountability, key control, and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Monitor cash levels and make appropriate drawer pulls as directed by the Store Manager.
Monitor cameras for unusual activities (customers and employees), if applicable.
Supply cashiers with change when needed.
Complete all required paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to perform IBM cash register functions.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices.
Effective interpersonal and oral & written communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow plan-o-gram and merchandise presentation guidance.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Associate Veterinarian - Tender Paws Animal Hospital
Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets!
We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complementary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TX
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
Store Lead - Golf Mill - Part Time
Niles, IllinoisJob Summary:
The Store Lead will be responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team by completing cash-wrap operations, opening and closing procedures, and acting as Leader on Duty (LOD). The Store Lead will represent the brand, operate in a professional manner, engage customers, maintain store standards, and support teamwork and employee development.
Assist in developing talent through the training of associates, including giving in-the-moment coaching conversations
Partners with Store Manager to address an performance concerns with associates
Support and participate in all company training and development initiatives
Foster a positive work environment and provides direct, objective feedback in a timely manner
Assess performance and provide the appropriate level of feedback on a daily basis and during the annual performance review process
Motivate and inspire the associates to build brand loyalty and create a positive store environment for both internal and external customers
Model, encourage, and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor and maintain high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
Represent the company in a professional and positive manner
Support the management team to maximize productivity through operational and product knowledge, customer service and participating in an completing key store initiatives
Participate in the Leader on Duty (LOD) program by providing an exceptional customer shopping experience, and driving store profitability while leveraging payroll
Process payroll weekly
Modify schedule based on business climate
Help maintain a clean, organized, and efficient stockroom, adhering to set policies
Ensure Environment (CRE) Standards & Safety requirements are being met
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
1-3 years previous retail experience
Must be at least 18 years of ag
Skills and Behaviors:
Excellent customer engagement
Must be detail oriented
Ability to prioritize tasks
Ability to work in team environment
Ability to give and receive performance-based feedback
Must embrace self-development
Must be an effective communicator
Must be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
Excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to adapt to and learn internal applications
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to meet business needs and the PT/FT Availability Requirements set by the Company
Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Lead Cook - Alcoa Mill Products
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Lead Cook is responsible for cooking and preparing food according to recipes and production guidelines while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The individual should safely handle knives and equipment such as grills, fryers, ovens, broilers, etc. The Lead Cook may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the culinary operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a food service team and oversees the completion of tasks
Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures, cooking methods, etc.
Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, trimming, and peeling food items
Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knifes
Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
Bakes, roasts, broils, steams, and uses a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established guidelines
Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
Ensures security of company assets
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Previous experience as a supervisor in a related role preferred
Experience as a cook or in a related role required
Ability to work independently with limited supervision required
Proven knowledge of the basic principles of food preparation, various cooking methods, and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
Must be able to obtain food safety certification
Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Machine Operator / Roll Tender - 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- set-up and operate Letterpress or lithographic printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
- handle material and equipment of the press
- ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product.
Education and Required Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (Ofs) - Houston, TX; London Or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, Uae; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (OFS) - Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes GE
Posted 10/5/2018 2:58:19 PM
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Cross Product Line Tender Manager based in Houston, Texas, London or Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This position is responsible for delivering winning cross product line tenders and managing the early strategy and scoping/bidding discussions to secure opportunities marked as Must Win Priority for the Oil Field Services business. The focus is on large and multi product line opportunities, and the Tender Manager will be personally involved in developing, supporting and leading selected opportunities globally and ensuring OFS is best positioned to win.
Own, and provide hands-on leadership for, selected cross product line Must Win Priority opportunities. Managing the deal review process, risk identification and mitigation, costing, pricing, deal strategy, terms and conditions, cross product line synergies and 3rd party optimizations to ensure a winning proposal is delivered.
Drive constructive Bid/No Bid discussions, including logging and follow up on actions to cover identified gaps ahead of tender release.
Work in conjunction with the region sales and commercial teams and product to drive commercial intensity and to develop commercial strategies and solutions for large cross product line offerings that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed Oil Field Services business goals
Keep note of planned upsell opportunities and track performance against the plan
Conduct AAR (After Action Review) lessons learned reviews for assigned opportunities and communicate back to the organization, including key takeaways and actions follow up.
Work closely with the pricing team to develop cross product line project pricing benchmarking and apply to assigned opportunities.
Drive continuous process improvements and simplification opportunities which will drive Inquiry to Order (ITO) process compliance and efficiency, as well as increasing our win rates for these large opportunities.
Work closely with the regional and product line commercial operations teams to support them with the best processes and tools for their daily execution.
Act as a mentor, coach and trainer for the region and product line commercial operations teams as they build out their large complex tender capabilities
Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
Strong Technical Knowledge with Commercial and contractual skills
5 Years previous experience in Oil & Gas front end customer engagement, large project tendering and team management
Relevant experience in sales, operations, commercial or risk in Oil Field Services/Oil & Gas Projects Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc. to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent networking and team working skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Must be willing to travel frequently as and when needed
Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level
Proven coordination and influencing skills
Experience in New Product/New Offering designs/offerings
Experience in business development and / or building growth plans
Health, Safety, Security & Environment awareness
Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN CRAFT BEER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
Truck & Tap is a new beer bar concept that opening our third location in Downtown Duluth early this Fall. We have a rotating selection of craft beer from around the world, along with wine, and wine/beer-based mixed drinks. Our kitchen is provided by a rotating food truck. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the company.
We're slated to begin training in August.
• Must be legal drinking age.
• Positive outgoing attitude.
• Passion for craft beer and improving your knowledge of craft beer.
• Weekend, night, and holiday availability.
• At least one year of service experience
• Must be able to move 161 pound kegs
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to traverse stairs
• Must be able to be on your feet for upwards of 10 hours
Job Description and
You will be interacting with and serving customers drinks in a laid back, fun environment.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Staying up-to-date with our ever-changing craft beer menu to make educated suggestions for customers based on their tastes and food choices.
• Following recipes for mixed drinks
• Bussing tables
• Cleaning throughout the day.
• Occasional shifts in our small scale kitchen, paid hourly.
Full and part time positions open with shift pay + tips.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN CRAFT BEER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
Health & Safety Manager-Paper Mill
- Health & Safety program leadership -
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, programs, and tools to ensure compliance with Government regulations and policies in a way that leads to a safe and injury-free work environment.
- Coordinate health and safety audit programs including corrective action plan tracking – both internal and external.
- Develop and implement effective safety training programs including support for monthly crew safety meeting content and new hire training.
- Provide leadership and coordinate efforts to drive continual improvement of health and safety program effectiveness.
- Recommend changes to reduce safety hazards and health risks
- Provide functional expertise and strategic direction to achieve our vision of an accident free workplace while positively impacting profitability and operational excellence.
- Provide tools, information and guidance to the department hourly Safety Coordinators so that their efforts are cohesive, uniform and coordinated, including annual safety training
- Facilitate sharing of Safety Best Practices between mill departments and the enterprise.
- Oversight of the Safety Incident Analysis process including quality assurance, corrective action tracking and effectiveness audits.
- Foster the mill culture change toward a vision of an accident-free workplace by:
- Demonstrating behaviors that reflect the core principles of safety and a personal commitment to safety excellence
- Establishing a high standard of behavior for all employees and managers that is reinforced through feedback and coaching
- Modeling and coaching effective leadership behaviors with formal and informal leaders
- Systematically communicating activities and recognizing accomplishments
- Engaging all mill employees in the safety process and empowering them to take personal ownership for safety results
- Bridging the gap between levels in the organization through open data sharing and facilitating thoughtful dialog.
- Generating mill-wide excitement and demonstrating a positive attitude toward the ultimate goal
- Supporting established teams to more effectively accomplish their mission (department safety committees, Mill Safety Leadership Team, ad-hoc teams, etc)
- Oversight of the industrial hygiene and ergonomics programs; oversight of Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Maintain required information (IPS, OSHA 300 log, lagging and leading indicators, etc) and analyze data to provide information to management to identify problem areas and safety trends and develop action plans to address findings.
- A bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety or technical discipline with significant related experience and exposure to OSHA general industry requirements. CSP and/or CIH certifications preferred.
- 7+ yrs experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment. Experience in paper manufacturing a plus.
- A demonstrated strong propensity to lead based on successful formal leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Expertise in PSM/Process Safety Management a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a developed competency to influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead cross-functional teams including knowledge of basic facilitation techniques.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Must be an effective listener.
- Clear ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and deadlines.
- An ability to manage change and conflict.
Roll Tender (41815)
Load rolls of paper onto automatic splicing unit of web offset printing press.
Inspect rolls of paper for blemishes or tears and cuts away damaged area with knife.
Roll paper into loading position on automatic splicer, insert shaft of automatic splicer through roll core, secure holding chucks of automatic splicer to shaft ends, and thread paper through press components to prepare press for printing.
Apply adhesive strip to backup roll and insert backup roll onto automatic splicing unit of press to prepare paper for automatic splicing.
Remove roll of leftover paper from press after automatic splicing.
May operate mechanical truck to transport rolls of paper to press area.
May assist with some of the make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates, examining plates, prepping and installing blankets, adjusting tension etc.
May clean press and clean and install press components to maintain press in working order.
Must be able to work 7:00 pm to 7:00 am shift, 3 days on/4 days off, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, alternating on an 8 week rotation). Opportunities for overtime.
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company's policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Requires 6 months up to 1 year of web press-printing experience.
Ability to read and follow job specifications to determine materials needed to run the job successfully.
Ability to make adjustments to auto splicer.
Knowledge to load paper and prepare slice for continuous operation of the press.
Knowledge of materials and requirements for press.
- Continuous standing/walking
- 8 hrs or more.
Occasional bending, kneeling, climbing, reaching.
Occasional lifting and pushing/pulling
- 50 lbs.
- Occasional repetitive motion with both hands.
Part Time Evening Weekend Cleaner - Mill Creek Great Job!!!!!!
We are seeking a Part Time Night Cleaner in Mill Creek! Cleaning this location entails emptying trash cans, sanitizing and restocking bathrooms, wiping down counter tops and glass doors, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and other routine duties as assigned.
Applicant must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be seeking a long term opportunity. Needs to be willing to drive to multiple locations.
Location: Mill Creek, Washington
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday
Start and End Time: 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Hours: 4 Hours per Week (2 Hours per Night)
Wage: $15.00 per hour.
Benefits: Paid travel time, 401K after 1 year
To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!