Leaf Conditioner Job Description Sample
Quality Control Manager - Suspension Systems - Leaf Springs
Minimum Required Skills Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with Leaf Springs or Suspension Systems or Automotive Parts Manufacturing experience to join a fast growing U.S.
based Suspension Systems Manufacturer located in the beautiful TexasOklahoma border area.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
What You Will Be Doing Key Responsibilities Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
Devise and review specifications and control plans for products or processes.
Set requirements for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
Provide technical and statistical expertise to the company.
Direct contact with customers on quality claims and problem solving.
Corrective action management and follow-up What You Need for this Position REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's Degree in engineering, statistics, or related field.
3+ years' experience in Quality in automotive or leaf springs or suspension systems or automotive parts manufacturing.
Experience with ISO 9001.
Excellent verbal and writteninterpersonal communication skills.
Experience on problem solving techniques (5W, 8D, Kaizen, DOE, QFD, 8D, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Statistical methods). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of automotive OEM quality systems.
Experience with TS 16949.
ASQ Certified Quality Assurance Engineer Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt.
What's In It for You We offer an outstanding base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We offer Relocation Assistance.
We offer a comfortable, employee friendly working environment.So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with the needed experience, please apply today!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing U.S.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
- Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
Licensed Hvac Air Conditioner Tech (Sign-On Bonus And Relocation)
- Position Summary: * *HVAC technician will perform heating and air conditioning work in the installation, inspection, maintenance, alteration, and repair of HVAC systems, Chillers, and other utilities to meet the required production capacity.
* Performs maintenance and repair duties and assigned tasks having to do with hospital mechanical and plumbing systems.
Orders parts and materials as needed.
Maintains and repairs on an as needed basis non-patient contact minor electrical items, hospital equipment, and various Life Safety systems. Essential Duties and
* Install, inspect, maintain, repair and modify air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems including pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls, valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, and traps.
Calibrate and adjust thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
Review plans, blueprints, and specifications for heating and air conditioning projects to understand scope of projects.
Assist in planning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems.
Answer trouble calls for repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment.
Assist in preparing material lists, preparing job records, and maintaining supplies and tools.
Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, according to applicable procedures and/or work order.
Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
Complete tasks and follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
Perform routine maintenance inspections according to the standard operating procedure.
Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Graduate of Vocational, Trade School and/or Military training in vocational field *Experience:
Minimum 3 years HVAC experience; experience with Boiler Room maintenance a plus *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *HVAC- License, any state
Degree of supervision required:* Involves general guidance and direction by the Chief Engineer. Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Job:Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title:Licensed HVAC Air Conditioner Tech (Sign-on Bonus and Relocation)
Location:Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Customer Service Rep(04297) - 325 Four Leaf Lane
Part time CSR Evening hours
United States Duncan: Entry Level Material Conditioner
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Key Responsibilities Performs operations designed to change the physical properties of a wide range of materials to include the following disciplines: heat treating, plating/coating, straightening, and hardness testing. Operates and maintains equipment such as heat treat furnaces, hydraulic presses, various spray painting equipment, and plating baths.
Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments, which may include hardness testers, to ensure compliance with quality and engineering standards. Follows written or verbal instructions which may include engineering specifications, blueprints, etc. Minimum Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent. 6 months of related experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for a higher level role given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Material Conditioner through Senior Material Conditioner. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States Job Details Requisition Number: 52895 Experience Level: Entry-Level Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain Product Service Line:
Supply Chain Mgmt Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Additional Locations for this position: Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Leaf Agronomy Co-Op
Imagine an internship where you can contribute innovative ideas and make a real impact in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. You can have this when you join Altria!
Altria is committed to providing an inclusive culture where unique perspectives are valued and appreciated. Come discover for yourself why you Can’t Beat the Experience! Altria - a family of companies with more than a century and a half’s legacy of innovation and leadership – has an opening for:
Leaf Agronomy Alternate Co-op (Richmond, VA) Add your talents to the Procurement team at Altria Client Services, and help us continue to develop the sophisticated supply chain network and solutions that deliver consistent, reliable quality across Altria’s four operating companies: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nu Mark.
Let’s Get Started. As a Leaf Agronomy Alternate Co-op with Altria, you’ll have the chance to help revolutionize an entire industry. How’s that for impact? During the paid, 20 week co-op program between the summer and fall semester, you’ll be challenged and empowered to:Manage field trials and associated data collection at on-farm test sites throughout the flue-cured and burley tobacco growing areas Participate in cross-functional project teams as assigned
Collaborate with Research and Development and Procurement departments by providing agronomic insight to project teams
Conduct on-farm grower visits to gather data on crop condition and stage Compile, analyze and present data as necessary (e.g. developing and presenting proposals for optimum production practices)Specific
This Isn’t for Just Anyone – But It Could Be Perfect for You. To qualify for the co-op program, student applicants must be: Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree program (Crop Science, Agribusiness, or similar) with a minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Strong communicators with demonstrated leadership initiative
Exceptional at planning time and resources efficiently
Able to work in extreme hot or cold conditions, dusty environments and stand for long periods of time
At least 18 years of age at the time of the program
Possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel 90% of the time during the program
Familiarity with tobacco production and/or field research is a plus APPLY NOWVisit our careers website, www.cantbeattheexperience.com , and post your resume. State:VirginiaNOTE*:Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Additional Information:PLEASE NOTE: We do not retain resumes submitted outside of our application process.
To qualify for our internships or co-op assignments, you must be eligible to work full time within the United States without sponsorship. Candidates must pass a drug-screen and background check prior to employment. Housing assistance is available for eligible interns.Sub-Function:Procurement Company Name:Altria Client Services
Urgent: Landscaper Wanted - Leaf Removal
Need leaf removal, and weeds treated. Please note there are several bags worth of leaves.
Also cable recently laid by AT&T in yard. Landscaper would need to be mindful and cautious.
Associated topics: backfill, floor, grounds, hardscaper, irrigation, landscape, maintenance, maintenence, rug, surface
Tea Leaf Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Tea Leaf Developer for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Irving, TX.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to participate in tealeaf regional Implementation ongoing optimization, Tealeaf/ Glassbox SME train other tech resources in our team.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to Provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Tealeaf CX, cxImpact, cxMobile, cxView, and cxConnect etc.,)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing the Tealeaf VA release and fixes ( CAP /RE)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to manage the Core Tealeaf product and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to establish HA and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to review the utilization of the production systems and systems in test, and propose architectural and operational changes to the environment
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to diagnose issues and implement configuration changes.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own software Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to debugging knowledge in Tealeaf
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to prioritize business required Level 1 Reporting and Data Analysis
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own UAT and PROD Environment Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the debug and fix problems in production environments and duly document and follow-up on permanent fixes with the technical teams
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the ongoing Patch releases schedule and implementation (both IBM/ Glassbox ) twice a year
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own customer issue and debug /fix problems in production environments or report to IBM to find a resolution
- Lead developer needs to write and approve data architecture & the technical design imitative for the current / ongoing releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the solution architect for Tealeaf / Glassbox Customer Experience Management (Analytics, Best Practices, Training, Software Implementation, Hardware Implementation, Diagnostics).
- Tealeaf Lead developer will need to work with of the IBM's Tealeaf replay team - helped lead a team of replay specialists and helped manage product enhancements for replay
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing customer escalations - helping understand the customers' issues, getting the right resources involved, and following up to help them resolve their issues
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the future SOW with the IBM vendor and set an expectation with customers SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at
Responsibilities Excellent oral and written communications. Comfortable in programmatic and technical exchange with internal SE and software teams, multi levels of leadership, and across IC and DoD stakeholder agencies• Experience with communicating new and existing technical information and "how to" guidance to IC partners on the varied processes and procedures to ingest, discover, and analyze data• Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows• Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples• Experience with change management repositories for tool/asset management (e.g., Git)• Experience with collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data• Experience with the analysis/assessment of different legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types• Experience understanding mission use cases across multiple environments• Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior leadership
Experience with requirements generation and traceability
Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagaraFiles)Strong communication, interpersonal, team building and task management skills
Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders Qualifications Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value• Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest• Use tools to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities• Identify opportunities for new tools to overcome new data characterization/processing challenges• Maintain the data conditioning NiFi environment including Puppet modules for Linux OS, NiFi configurations, and user security• Perform logging, metrics collection and monitoring for all components of the data conditioning system• Implement IAVAs as necessary to maintain system accreditation status• Define requirements for enhanced data characterization to improve discovery and search capabilities• Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types• Develop new tools using shell scripts, Python, Java, Go etc., that provide various methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization• Troubleshoot problems with JSON and XML formatting and structures in files received and files output by our tools
Develop characterization and processing documentation for each dataset
Test solutions developed by the data conditioning team for sample datasets
Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow
Provide training, briefings and support for data conditioning tools and procedures
Develop documentation for data conditioning training
Support the deployment and management of data conditioning tools Degree: MS Desired Clearance Requirement:
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. KeyW is an EEO employer.
We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. How to Apply? Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact: Kristen Amos: kamoskeywcorp.com or at 240-274-9690. About the Organization KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges.
We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism. KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law.
In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve. SDL2017
Project Manager - Private Cloud - Spine And Leaf
Job Number: 225394 Project Manager
Spine and Leaf Job Description:
We need an experienced ?IT Project Manager? that shall support/help the Infrastructure and Operations Team by managing the design, deployment and configuration of the Private Cloud, which is based on a ?Spine and Leaf?
Configuration using Cisco Components. We need you to lead the project by keeping things moving and on track. You will not be responsible for managing any personnel; rather, overseeing the milestones and deliverables. The objective of this strategic project is: 1) Plan, Document, and Execute operations in such a way that the
Licensed Hvac Air Conditioner Tech
- Position Summary:
- Performs maintenance and repair duties and assigned tasks having to dowith hospital mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Orders parts andmaterials as needed.
- Maintains andrepairs on an as needed basis non-patient contact minor electrical items,hospital equipment, and various Life Safety systems.
- Install, inspect,maintain, repair and modify air conditioning, heating and ventilating systemsincluding pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls,valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, andtraps.
- Calibrate andadjust thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
- Review plans,blueprints, and specifications for heating and air conditioning projects tounderstand scope of projects.
- Assist inplanning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems.
- Answer trouble callsfor repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Assist inpreparing material lists, preparing job records, and maintaining supplies andtools.
- Accuratelycomplete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner,according to applicable procedures and/or work order.
- Diagnoseelectronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Complete tasksand follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Perform routinemaintenance inspections according to the standard operating procedure.
- Read, interpret,and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, andspecifications.
- We recognize andaffirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat allthose we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolutehonesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the waywe live our lives.
- We trust ourcolleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat oneanother with loyalty, respect and dignity
Education:Graduate of Vocational, Trade School and/or Military training in vocationalfield
Experience:Minimum 3 years HVAC experience; experience with Boiler Room maintenance a plus
Licensure/Certification/Registration: HVAC-License, any state
Degree of supervision required: Involvesgeneral guidance and direction by the Chief Engineer. Employee will be expected to perform most jobduties independently and in accordance with established departmental andhospital policies and procedures.
Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!