Leaf Coverer Job Description Sample
Quality Control Manager - Suspension Systems - Leaf Springs
Minimum Required Skills Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with Leaf Springs or Suspension Systems or Automotive Parts Manufacturing experience to join a fast growing U.S.
based Suspension Systems Manufacturer located in the beautiful TexasOklahoma border area.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
What You Will Be Doing Key Responsibilities Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
Devise and review specifications and control plans for products or processes.
Set requirements for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
Provide technical and statistical expertise to the company.
Direct contact with customers on quality claims and problem solving.
Corrective action management and follow-up What You Need for this Position REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's Degree in engineering, statistics, or related field.
3+ years' experience in Quality in automotive or leaf springs or suspension systems or automotive parts manufacturing.
Experience with ISO 9001.
Excellent verbal and writteninterpersonal communication skills.
Experience on problem solving techniques (5W, 8D, Kaizen, DOE, QFD, 8D, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Statistical methods). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of automotive OEM quality systems.
Experience with TS 16949.
ASQ Certified Quality Assurance Engineer Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt.
What's In It for You We offer an outstanding base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We offer Relocation Assistance.
We offer a comfortable, employee friendly working environment.So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with the needed experience, please apply today!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing U.S.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
- Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
Customer Service Rep(04297) - 325 Four Leaf Lane
Part time CSR Evening hours
Manager, Leaf Buying
Establish oriental tobacco grade specifications, manage on-site trial and production runs in Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Macedonia, and negotiate prices with suppliers. Prepare purchase orders in SAP for submission to suppliers.
Manage the quality inspection process and monitoring of crop conditions of oriental tobacco in specified countries. Accept and reject purchased grades on behalf of Altria's operating companies. Provide accurate and timely price and volume forecasting models for oriental tobacco markets.
Using oriental agronomy expertise, make farm visits and prepare reports that provide insight into anticipated crop quality and volume. Prepare and present strategic plans for leaf procurement activities and deliver presentations on business initiatives and results to senior executives utilizing various SAP modules. Lead cross-functional project teams and provide direction to other International Leaf Procurement team members.
Provide creative and innovative thinking to enhance domestic and international operating procedures. Serve as point of contact to internal and external parties related to all functional business matters including: Product Development and Design teams, Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, and Internal Controls and Compliance.
Ensure all purchases meet the Leaf processing specifications and quality system requirements and are in accordance with the Leaf Purchasing Plan. Understand and communicate key business objectives to suppliers. Actively participate in Procurement Department projects and activities. 20% of international travel throughout Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia. 40 hrs/wk, M-F 9:00am-5:00pm,.Specific
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Agricultural Engineering or a closely-related field plus 5 years of experience leading oriental tobacco purchase programs and supplier management, including 5 years of experience in each of the following: working with multiple off-shore and/or oriental leaf markets; coordinating with multi-national leaf suppliers; managing supply-based and supplier negotiation activities; and SAP. 20% of international travel throughout Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia is required.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other protected class.State:VirginiaNOTE*:Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Sub-Function:Procurement Company Name:Altria Client Services
Urgent: Landscaper Wanted - Leaf Removal
Need leaf removal, and weeds treated. Please note there are several bags worth of leaves.
Also cable recently laid by AT&T in yard. Landscaper would need to be mindful and cautious.
Associated topics: backfill, floor, grounds, hardscaper, irrigation, landscape, maintenance, maintenence, rug, surface
Tea Leaf Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Tea Leaf Developer for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Irving, TX.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to participate in tealeaf regional Implementation ongoing optimization, Tealeaf/ Glassbox SME train other tech resources in our team.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to Provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Tealeaf CX, cxImpact, cxMobile, cxView, and cxConnect etc.,)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing the Tealeaf VA release and fixes ( CAP /RE)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to manage the Core Tealeaf product and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to establish HA and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to review the utilization of the production systems and systems in test, and propose architectural and operational changes to the environment
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to diagnose issues and implement configuration changes.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own software Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to debugging knowledge in Tealeaf
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to prioritize business required Level 1 Reporting and Data Analysis
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own UAT and PROD Environment Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the debug and fix problems in production environments and duly document and follow-up on permanent fixes with the technical teams
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the ongoing Patch releases schedule and implementation (both IBM/ Glassbox ) twice a year
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own customer issue and debug /fix problems in production environments or report to IBM to find a resolution
- Lead developer needs to write and approve data architecture & the technical design imitative for the current / ongoing releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the solution architect for Tealeaf / Glassbox Customer Experience Management (Analytics, Best Practices, Training, Software Implementation, Hardware Implementation, Diagnostics).
- Tealeaf Lead developer will need to work with of the IBM's Tealeaf replay team - helped lead a team of replay specialists and helped manage product enhancements for replay
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing customer escalations - helping understand the customers' issues, getting the right resources involved, and following up to help them resolve their issues
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the future SOW with the IBM vendor and set an expectation with customers SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at
Project Manager - Private Cloud - Spine And Leaf
Job Number: 225394 Project Manager
Spine and Leaf Job Description:
We need an experienced ?IT Project Manager? that shall support/help the Infrastructure and Operations Team by managing the design, deployment and configuration of the Private Cloud, which is based on a ?Spine and Leaf?
Configuration using Cisco Components. We need you to lead the project by keeping things moving and on track. You will not be responsible for managing any personnel; rather, overseeing the milestones and deliverables. The objective of this strategic project is: 1) Plan, Document, and Execute operations in such a way that the
Transport Operations Manager - Old Augusta Railroad And Leaf River, GP Cellulose
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
Reporting to the General Manager of the Old Augusta Railroad, the Transportation Operations Manager will oversee the operations and accounting functions for Old Augusta Railroad in accordance with the organization s policies and applicable laws and carry out Leaf River Cellulose Supply Chain responsibilities providing accurate and timely analysis to help optimize the Supply Chain.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Proactively and deliberately advance MBM culture
- Provide leadership and employee development of OAR Train Crews, OAR Administrative & Accounting and Leaf River Cellulose Production Planning & Supply Chain employees.
- Oversees OAR & LRC rail operations ensuring compliance with FRA, MDOT, OSHA and HAZ MAT rules & regulations
- Responsible for managing the financial productivity of OAR
- Monitors performance and compliance with operating rules and hours of service
- Responsible for customer interface and monitoring the quality of the service in accordance with the terms of any applicable contractual arrangements
- Responsible for training new employees in operating practices according to federal regulations and company policies, administers discipline as needed
- Coordinates with Class 1 Railroad for movement of trains
- Assist in analyzing complex business issues including commercial and operating proposals, business segment profitability, marketing and pricing initiatives, proposed capital investments, fleet capacity decisions, productivity initiatives, and supplier contracts
- Develop & validate business reports to ensure data quality, integrity, and accuracy
- Develop tools to better acquire and analyze data and automate processes
- Work collaboratively with commercial business teams and operations (production planning, logistics, shipping, & trucking companies) to identify, value, and prioritize opportunities
- Facilitate logistics issue resolution as needed
- Consult with internal business leaders to develop financial analyses and strategies to maximize enterprise value
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement or related field
- 3+ years experience in Rail Operations, Supply Chain, or Logistics that includes 1+ year experience in a supervisory role
- Experience using Microsoft Office software
- Master s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement or related field
- 5+ years experience in Rail Operations, Supply Chain, and Logistics that includes 2+ years experience in a supervisory role
- Experience/Knowledge of Railroad operations including Interline Settlement System, Railroad & Car Hire Accounting, and safety policies & practices
- Experience/Knowledge of financial concepts, discounted cash flow models, and statistical analysis
- Strong fit with the Principles of Market Based Management with a track record of applying the 5 Dimensions.
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern , Angel Soft , Brawny , enMotion , Sparkle , Mardi Gras , and Vanity Fair , as well as the Dixie brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Associated topics: forklift, garden, inventory, manage, manufacture, production management, prune, scanner, ship, transplant
Summer Camp Nurse RN Camp Kupugani Leaf River, IL
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY For Camp Nurse at a Multicultural Residential Summer Camp with separate girls-only, boys-only, and blended sessions for children Ages 7 - 15!
June 17 August 11, 2018 (for 1-8 weeks during that period) Camp Kupugani is a multicultural residential summer camp focusing on diversity and communication skills in a fun atmosphere.
We unite children of diverse backgrounds, and provide them with essential skills to empower themselves and build community in an increasingly diverse society.
Children from ages seven to fifteen participate in a two- or four-week session of our unique summer camp.
While typical summer camps are relatively homogeneous and do not challenge campers to stray from their comfort zones, ours focuses on addressing issues of difference and on building self-esteem and community.
The children enjoy a fun, challenging camp experience, including activities like rock climbing, river walking, canoeing, playing under waterfalls, and night hikes under the stars, and special team building activities and games so that fun and personal growth coincide.
We are looking for a dynamic, warm, exuberant, experienced person who is passionate about our vision.
The Camp Nurse will participate in an orientation with a camp director, followed by our multicultural residential summer camp program in Leaf River, IL (less than two hours west of Chicago). On 1/27/18 Join Us For Kupugani Fest 2018 in Chicago!
Kevin Gordon, B.A., J.D., Papa, Hardworker, Oregon IL Donut Eating Contest Runner-up Director, Camp Kupugani / Camp White Eagle 6903 W.
White Eagle Rd.
Leaf River IL 61047 / / Like us on Facebook!
/ Watch us on Youtube!
Check us out on Pinterest!
/ Check out our blog!
Director, Retail Sales - Ohio
DIRECTOR, RETAIL SALES - OHIO
Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
As Canada’s leading Meat Company, we are rapidly expanding to be one of North America’s largest suppliers of sustainably raised meat. The company has made significant investments in our assets ($1B+) and our sustainable meat platform (largest source of RWA pork in North America).
We have identified growth in the US market as our most critical strategic priority. To ensure this is delivered we are seeking a dynamic, experienced, hands on sales leader with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This person will be responsible for driving growth with existing national customers, and developing business with new customers. They will report directly to the VP&GM, and play a critical leadership role for our team overall.
This position is not limited to candidates in Illinois. Interested applicants located outside of Illinois will also be considered.
- Oversee sales responsibilities at large national customers to build ABF and non-ABF business in the US market
- Hands on leader who has experience with national chains – both cultivating new business and expanding existing
- Build strategic plans and account plans to help grow business at existing customers and identify and secure opportunities and new customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s strategy and build strong relationships with customer(s) at senior levels
- Maintain a strong customer interface strategy with customer and lead value creation initiatives for customer
- Maximize sales volume and GP
- Work closely with VP & GM to help develop highly talented sales team (based in both Canada and the USA)
- Regular and frequent contact with customers and internal staff in marketing, category management, finance, supply chain and other functional departments as required
- Builds and maintains knowledge base of competitors and consumer/customer trends in the marketplace/industry, integrating this information into strategic recommendations
- Hire, educate and manage a high performing group of Brokers to cover key markets and/or accounts that are strategic to accomplishing Maple Leaf’s growth targets
- Ensure retail store execution, including shelf placement, promotion and pricing in order to maximize movement
- Identify ways to strategically tie into non-promotional initiatives within key retail partners
- Utilize data to identify insights, and take actions that will increase sales volume
- Oversight on all trade spend invested with Retail partners in the US
- Oversight and leadership to Private Label Development both internally and externally
- Report on business financials in a timely and effective manager
- Travel will be required
- Manage SGA to budgeted levels (ZBB cost culture)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- University or College Degree
- 15 years of experience working with large chain retailers in the Western United States
- Direct selling experience
- Brand and Private Label experience preferred
- Knowledge of distributors, brokers and retailers
- An entrepreneurial approach to building business
- Demonstrated passion and tenacity
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-285-5862. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Oak Leaf is looking for a Strong Apartments Manager for a Property in the Angleton area.
If you have 2 or more years' experience as a manager in the apartment industry,
are a dedicated individual and would like to join our team, here is your chance!
Oak Leaf has a proven track record and has served in the apartment industry for 45 years.
Great pay, competitive benefits and a family like atmosphere.
We are Team Oak Leaf!
The Manager we are looking for should possess the following qualities:
- Financially Accountable
- Traffic Generator
- Able to manage and motivate a team
- Have Marketing know how!
- AMSI a Must
Send your resume to Amolina@oakleafmgmt.com -Use Email Subject: Angleton Manager
NO CALLS PLEASE.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE NOT MANAGED IN THE APARTMENT INDUSTRY.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!