Leaf Size Picker Job Description Sample
Retail / Health Enthusiast Size Up
hey! we see you… a bright, talented, caring person that wants a retail career with MORE but "more what" exactly??
more caring…a community whose sole mission is to help our customers with health & well being
more impact…knowing everyday YOU made a difference in someone's life
more learning…we want you to learn so we pay for knowledge. the more you learn, the more you earn!
we are on the lookout for someone special to fill the MOST important role in our company, our Health Enthusiasts. Health Enthusiasts carry out the Vitamin Shoppes mission every single day in our stores, to support our customers on their personal journeys to better health.
the MUST haves…
1- a knowledge seeker with a can do attitude, and a big heart
2- not be afraid of a little register action & product sampling
3- share our passion for healthy living
4- care for our customers so they will leave our store, not only with a full bag but, also feeling they took a positive step on their journeys of health and wellness.
our part of the deal…
1- a healthy discount on our amazing products
2- the opportunity to advance within our great company
3- commitment to investing in your learning
4- continual feedback to help you learn and grow
Well, what are you waiting for? If you think you have the chops to be a Health Enthusiast at The Vitamin Shoppe we want to hear from you!
The Health Enthusiast (Associate) is instrumental in providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers. This is accomplished through performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. Health Enthusiasts represent the Vitamin Shoppe brand to our customers. Health Enthusiasts must be courteous, efficient, and able to engage in selling techniques with customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position is essential to the environment of health and wellness that the Vitamin Shoppe Inc. represents.
- Deliver the Branded Customer Experience (customer service) and drives sales by providing unmatched service. Through shifting priorities and tactics Health Enthusiasts will engage and meet the customer demands delivering friendly and prompt service to minimize wait time.
- Use product knowledge, product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them.
- Support sampling regiment through customer engagement.
- Participate in learning and development activities (daily store meetings and product/online education) in order to provide optimal customer service. Complete Learning Path and Vitamin Shoppe University training activities in established timelines.
- Maintain professional and courteous relationships with customers, co-workers and management fostering a positive work environment and embraces diversity.
- Collaborate with the store team to understand, support and achieve established sales goals and objectives. Participate in donation drives identified by the Customer Support Center.
- Promote growth and sales by creating and maintaining internal/external community outreach relationships within the local community. Establish an active sampling regimen through customer engagement.
- Perform regular maintenance; clean shelves, baskets, backrooms, front sidewalks, bathrooms, windows and floor according to company policy as directed by the management team.
- Assist in unloading stock, stocking shelves, checking products against invoice, sorting and distributing stock, pricing merchandise, cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
- Aid the management team in the implementation of merchandising and operational procedures. Perform category maintenance by rotating products according to the company’s product rotation policy. Identify damaged and expired product .Execute and ensure product is set to Planogram.
- Operate the cash register and execute customer transactions efficiently. Total price, tax, and shipping and handling charges accurately. Fully understand register functions, and balance the cash register at the end of each shift or as scheduled. Adhere to and verify bank deposit process along with the Manager on Duty.
- Aid the management team in ensuring the Vitamin Shoppe Healthy Award Club program is consistently promoted and customer information, including email is captured and accurate.
- Follow Loss Prevention standards as implemented by the Vitamin Shoppe.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule, responsible to promptly clock in/out and approve timecard during last shift worked. Adhere to personal appearance policy.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
- Flexibility to work in another location depending on the company’s business needs.
- Performs other duties as required. Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and instruction. Supplement knowledge/education is preferred, but not required.Required
Understanding of professional sales procedures and customer service
Knowledge of cash register functions and processing payment.
Passion for health, fitness, and nutrition.
One-year retail sales experience preferred.
Skill and Ability:
Excellent communication skills in selling products.
Interpersonal skills in dealing with all customers in a friendly, courteous, and polite manner.
Able to use 10-key, cash register, and related business equipment.
Flexibility to work nights and weekends.
Part Time Fit Model (Maurices Size 16, 18 Or 20) - Duluth, MN
This position is at the maurices home office, located in downtown Duluth, MN.
Do you wear a maurices pant size 16, 18 or 20? Do you want a fun, part-time job in the world of fashion? If you answered yes, then maurices wants YOU!
At maurices, how our clothes fit is as important as how they look. The PART TIME Fit Model will try on garments allowing the Technical Designer to pin, adjust and evaluate the apparel for fit and quality. The Fit Model will also give feedback on comfort and fit.
This position is approximately 2 shifts per week; each shift is about 3-5 hours. Shifts are scheduled Monday
- Thursday between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Reporting Location:MCORP : Corporate Office-maurices State / Province:Minnesota Requisition Type:Now Hiring for this Position
Fit Models help us determine correct size specifications. Candidates must be a maurices pant size 16, 18 or 20; approximately 5'7" - 5'9" (height). This position is at the maurices home office, located in downtown Duluth, MN. All Replies Confidential / maurices is an Equal Opportunity Employer Position Type:PR : Part Time
Regular Additional Notices:No additional notices.
*Class A CDL Drivers* Home Weekly, MID Size Company Great PAY
THIS IS CONSIDERED A REGIONAL DEDICATED POSITION FULL BENEFITS AND PAID ORIENTATION EACH DAY IN CLASS
*HOME EVERY 2800-3200 MILES FOR 34-48 HOUR RESET* CAN BE MORE HOME THROUGH WEEK DEPENDING LOAD
ORIENTATION PAY $75-150 DAILY! 2 DAYS USUALLY DEPENDING ON DRIVER. SUNDAY-TUESDAY
NEED COPY MEDICAL CARD AN LONG FORM PHYSICAL IF YOU HAVE ONE AND CDL FRONT AND BACK
1 year, OTR, verifiable experience in the past 18 months, not to include Driving school or Oil Field. You must have OTR experience along with local for it to count. Also, must be tractor trailer longer than 40 ft.
- $952.00 WEEKLY MINIMUM- $1,122.00 STARTING OUT
- FUEL BONUS INCENTIVE, NEW CAR GIVEAWAY EVERY QUARTER, 25,000 PRIZE AT END OF EVERY YEAR FOR ONE DRIVER. MID SIZE COMPANY BASED IN EL PASO, TEXAS!
- IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR TEXT RACHEL AT 254-307-1167
Whether you want to be home weekends, on the road for 21 days, or somewhere in between,
we make it our business to develop plan options that meet your lifestyle.
Class A Driver Recruiting LLC has a variety of positions available for professional CDL-A Drivers. We have Refrigerated, Dry Van, and Flatbed - Local, OTR, and Dedicated. With customized pay plans and flexible home time to fit your needs, Class A is an easy choice! It's time to take back your freedom!
We're not just a company hired by companies to recruit, we were drivers ourselves who have a passion for the industry. We appreciate each & every one of you, it will be my pleasure helping you get hired.
“Engage in work you love while being paid top dollar. Apply now!”
Recruiting / Hiring Department
Texas D.O.T Size Project Experienced Concrete Paving Estimator
TEXAS D.O.T SIZE PROJECT EXPERIENCED CONCRETE PAVING ESTIMATOR WITH SIGNIFICANT D.O.T. SIZE PROJECT EXPERIENCE NEEDED BY MAJOR HEAVY/CIVIL GENERAL CONTRACTOR IN DALLAS.
Full Size Cargo Van Drivers
We have a current need for full size cargo vans for dedicated routes. All drivers work as 1099 Independent Contractors. Weekly average income: $975.00 a week Tuesday- Sunday 8 hours a day We Offer:
Negotiated loaded mileage rates plus fuel surcharge Weekly settlements Paid orientations Premium rates for late evening and overnight deliveries
Clean MVR Clean 10 year background Open Availability
Leaf Agronomy Co-Op
Imagine an internship where you can contribute innovative ideas and make a real impact in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment. You can have this when you join Altria!
Altria is committed to providing an inclusive culture where unique perspectives are valued and appreciated. Come discover for yourself why you Can’t Beat the Experience! Altria - a family of companies with more than a century and a half’s legacy of innovation and leadership – has an opening for:
Leaf Agronomy Alternate Co-op (Richmond, VA) Add your talents to the Procurement team at Altria Client Services, and help us continue to develop the sophisticated supply chain network and solutions that deliver consistent, reliable quality across Altria’s four operating companies: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nu Mark.
Let’s Get Started. As a Leaf Agronomy Alternate Co-op with Altria, you’ll have the chance to help revolutionize an entire industry. How’s that for impact? During the paid, 20 week co-op program between the summer and fall semester, you’ll be challenged and empowered to:Manage field trials and associated data collection at on-farm test sites throughout the flue-cured and burley tobacco growing areas Participate in cross-functional project teams as assigned
Collaborate with Research and Development and Procurement departments by providing agronomic insight to project teams
Conduct on-farm grower visits to gather data on crop condition and stage Compile, analyze and present data as necessary (e.g. developing and presenting proposals for optimum production practices)Specific
This Isn’t for Just Anyone – But It Could Be Perfect for You. To qualify for the co-op program, student applicants must be: Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree program (Crop Science, Agribusiness, or similar) with a minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Strong communicators with demonstrated leadership initiative
Exceptional at planning time and resources efficiently
Able to work in extreme hot or cold conditions, dusty environments and stand for long periods of time
At least 18 years of age at the time of the program
Possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel 90% of the time during the program
Familiarity with tobacco production and/or field research is a plus APPLY NOWVisit our careers website, www.cantbeattheexperience.com , and post your resume. State:VirginiaNOTE*:Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Additional Information:PLEASE NOTE: We do not retain resumes submitted outside of our application process.
To qualify for our internships or co-op assignments, you must be eligible to work full time within the United States without sponsorship. Candidates must pass a drug-screen and background check prior to employment. Housing assistance is available for eligible interns.Sub-Function:Procurement Company Name:Altria Client Services
Tea Leaf Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Tea Leaf Developer for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Irving, TX.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to participate in tealeaf regional Implementation ongoing optimization, Tealeaf/ Glassbox SME train other tech resources in our team.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to Provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Tealeaf CX, cxImpact, cxMobile, cxView, and cxConnect etc.,)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing the Tealeaf VA release and fixes ( CAP /RE)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to manage the Core Tealeaf product and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to establish HA and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to review the utilization of the production systems and systems in test, and propose architectural and operational changes to the environment
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to diagnose issues and implement configuration changes.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own software Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to debugging knowledge in Tealeaf
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to prioritize business required Level 1 Reporting and Data Analysis
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own UAT and PROD Environment Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the debug and fix problems in production environments and duly document and follow-up on permanent fixes with the technical teams
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the ongoing Patch releases schedule and implementation (both IBM/ Glassbox ) twice a year
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own customer issue and debug /fix problems in production environments or report to IBM to find a resolution
- Lead developer needs to write and approve data architecture & the technical design imitative for the current / ongoing releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the solution architect for Tealeaf / Glassbox Customer Experience Management (Analytics, Best Practices, Training, Software Implementation, Hardware Implementation, Diagnostics).
- Tealeaf Lead developer will need to work with of the IBM's Tealeaf replay team - helped lead a team of replay specialists and helped manage product enhancements for replay
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing customer escalations - helping understand the customers' issues, getting the right resources involved, and following up to help them resolve their issues
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the future SOW with the IBM vendor and set an expectation with customers SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at
Delivery Driver(04297) - 325 Four Leaf Lane
Now hiring for Delivery Expert... Must be 18, with a 2 year positive MVR
Purchasing Assistant For Large Size Of Food/Restaurant Industry
A rapidly growing international Food/Restaurant Industry company is seeking a Purchasing Assistant in Irvine, CA. General Summary of Duties:
The Purchasing Assistant / Assistant Buyer’s primarily responsibilities include supporting the purchasing manager, responsible for developing and administering all procurement related activities for the finance department and the operations to carry out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals. This involves acquiring goods and services at favorable prices, evaluate all purchase acquisitions, purchase orders on regular basis, develop implementation strategies for all programs, provide optimal level of customer services, and help prepare all reports to identify cost-cutting initiatives. To perform
Quality Control Manager - Suspension Systems - Leaf Springs
Minimum Required Skills Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with Leaf Springs or Suspension System or Automotive Parts Manufacturing experience to join a fast growing U.S.
based Suspension Systems Manufacturer located in the beautiful TexasOklahoma border area.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
What You Will Be Doing Key Responsibilities Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
Devise and review specifications and control plans for products or processes.
Set requirements for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
Provide technical and statistical expertise to the company.
Direct contact with customers on quality claims and problem solving.
Corrective action management and follow-up What You Need for this Position REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's Degree in engineering, statistics, or related field.
3+ years' experience in Quality in automotive or leaf springs or suspension systems or automotive parts manufacturing.
Experience with ISO 9001.
Excellent verbal and writteninterpersonal communication skills.
Experience on problem solving techniques (5W, 8D, Kaizen, DOE, QFD, 8D, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Statistical methods). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of automotive OEM quality systems.
Experience with TS 16949.
ASQ Certified Quality Assurance Engineer Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt.
What's In It for You We offer an outstanding base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We offer Relocation Assistance.
We offer a comfortable, employee friendly working environment.So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with the needed experience, please apply today!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing U.S.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
- Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!