Leaf Tier Job Description Sample
Quality Control Manager - Suspension Systems - Leaf Springs
Minimum Required Skills Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with Leaf Springs or Suspension Systems or Automotive Parts Manufacturing experience to join a fast growing U.S.
based Suspension Systems Manufacturer located in the beautiful TexasOklahoma border area.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
What You Will Be Doing Key Responsibilities Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
Devise and review specifications and control plans for products or processes.
Set requirements for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
Provide technical and statistical expertise to the company.
Direct contact with customers on quality claims and problem solving.
Corrective action management and follow-up What You Need for this Position REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's Degree in engineering, statistics, or related field.
3+ years' experience in Quality in automotive or leaf springs or suspension systems or automotive parts manufacturing.
Experience with ISO 9001.
Excellent verbal and writteninterpersonal communication skills.
Experience on problem solving techniques (5W, 8D, Kaizen, DOE, QFD, 8D, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Statistical methods). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of automotive OEM quality systems.
Experience with TS 16949.
ASQ Certified Quality Assurance Engineer Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt.
What's In It for You We offer an outstanding base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We offer Relocation Assistance.
We offer a comfortable, employee friendly working environment.So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with the needed experience, please apply today!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing U.S.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
- Quality Control Manager, Automotive Manufacturing, automotive parts manufacturing, automotive OEM quality systems, TS 16949, ASQ Certified
Customer Service Rep(04297) - 325 Four Leaf Lane
Part time CSR Evening hours
Manager, Leaf Buying
Establish oriental tobacco grade specifications, manage on-site trial and production runs in Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Macedonia, and negotiate prices with suppliers. Prepare purchase orders in SAP for submission to suppliers.
Manage the quality inspection process and monitoring of crop conditions of oriental tobacco in specified countries. Accept and reject purchased grades on behalf of Altria's operating companies. Provide accurate and timely price and volume forecasting models for oriental tobacco markets.
Using oriental agronomy expertise, make farm visits and prepare reports that provide insight into anticipated crop quality and volume. Prepare and present strategic plans for leaf procurement activities and deliver presentations on business initiatives and results to senior executives utilizing various SAP modules. Lead cross-functional project teams and provide direction to other International Leaf Procurement team members.
Provide creative and innovative thinking to enhance domestic and international operating procedures. Serve as point of contact to internal and external parties related to all functional business matters including: Product Development and Design teams, Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, and Internal Controls and Compliance.
Ensure all purchases meet the Leaf processing specifications and quality system requirements and are in accordance with the Leaf Purchasing Plan. Understand and communicate key business objectives to suppliers. Actively participate in Procurement Department projects and activities. 20% of international travel throughout Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia. 40 hrs/wk, M-F 9:00am-5:00pm,.Specific
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Agricultural Engineering or a closely-related field plus 5 years of experience leading oriental tobacco purchase programs and supplier management, including 5 years of experience in each of the following: working with multiple off-shore and/or oriental leaf markets; coordinating with multi-national leaf suppliers; managing supply-based and supplier negotiation activities; and SAP. 20% of international travel throughout Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Macedonia is required.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other protected class.State:VirginiaNOTE*:Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Sub-Function:Procurement Company Name:Altria Client Services
Urgent: Landscaper Wanted - Leaf Removal
Need leaf removal, and weeds treated. Please note there are several bags worth of leaves.
Also cable recently laid by AT&T in yard. Landscaper would need to be mindful and cautious.
Associated topics: backfill, floor, grounds, hardscaper, irrigation, landscape, maintenance, maintenence, rug, surface
Tea Leaf Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Tea Leaf Developer for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Irving, TX.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to participate in tealeaf regional Implementation ongoing optimization, Tealeaf/ Glassbox SME train other tech resources in our team.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to Provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Tealeaf CX, cxImpact, cxMobile, cxView, and cxConnect etc.,)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing the Tealeaf VA release and fixes ( CAP /RE)
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to manage the Core Tealeaf product and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to establish HA and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to review the utilization of the production systems and systems in test, and propose architectural and operational changes to the environment
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to diagnose issues and implement configuration changes.
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own software Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to debugging knowledge in Tealeaf
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to prioritize business required Level 1 Reporting and Data Analysis
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own UAT and PROD Environment Installation and Maintenance
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the debug and fix problems in production environments and duly document and follow-up on permanent fixes with the technical teams
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the ongoing Patch releases schedule and implementation (both IBM/ Glassbox ) twice a year
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own customer issue and debug /fix problems in production environments or report to IBM to find a resolution
- Lead developer needs to write and approve data architecture & the technical design imitative for the current / ongoing releases
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the solution architect for Tealeaf / Glassbox Customer Experience Management (Analytics, Best Practices, Training, Software Implementation, Hardware Implementation, Diagnostics).
- Tealeaf Lead developer will need to work with of the IBM's Tealeaf replay team - helped lead a team of replay specialists and helped manage product enhancements for replay
- Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing customer escalations - helping understand the customers' issues, getting the right resources involved, and following up to help them resolve their issues
- Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the future SOW with the IBM vendor and set an expectation with customers SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at
Project Manager - Private Cloud - Spine And Leaf
Job Number: 225394 Project Manager
Spine and Leaf Job Description:
We need an experienced ?IT Project Manager? that shall support/help the Infrastructure and Operations Team by managing the design, deployment and configuration of the Private Cloud, which is based on a ?Spine and Leaf?
Configuration using Cisco Components. We need you to lead the project by keeping things moving and on track. You will not be responsible for managing any personnel; rather, overseeing the milestones and deliverables. The objective of this strategic project is: 1) Plan, Document, and Execute operations in such a way that the
Tier 1 / Tier 2 Helpdesk And Field Technician
Please Note: Applications without a coverletter will not be considered. If you are unable to submit a coverletter through this system email your resume and coverletter seperately to john [at] techimpact [dot] org.
Tech Impact is seeing full time desktop and network support technicians. These individuals will help our nonprofit clients create positive change in the world by resolving their technology issues and implementing new tools. The ideal candidate will have an interest in communicating IT issue with real people who do not have an IT background. They will be committed to working collaboratively in a client-driven managed services organization.
Tech Impact is a mission-driven, client-oriented nonprofit organization.
About Tech Impact
Tech Impact is a medium-size nonprofit organization whose mission is to help other nonprofits use technology to better serve our community. Our services enable nonprofits to plan for, implement and effectively employ technology tools to achieve their organizational goals. We have offices in Philadelphia PA, Brooklyn NY, Wilmington DE, and Redwood City CA and have been delivering services since 2003 to thousands of national and international nonprofit organizations.
Tech Impact is a mission-driven, dog loving, karaoke singing organization that prioritizes the health and wellbeing of its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
This analyst will deliver onsite and remote support to existing Tech Impact clients. Two thirds of time will be spent providing remote support the nonprofit organizations. Other time will be spent assisting with implementation projects and traveling to local client sites to perform on-site work.
The candidate must possess prior experience with help desk support and demonstrate skills in:
- Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8
- MS Office and other standard office applications
- Basic network and connectivity troubleshooting
- Various cloud based and local backup systems
- Superior customer service skills including excellent phone communication is required
- Excellent written skills with the ability to document networks including Visio diagrams
- Superb organizational skills a must
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A+ certification, MCP – Windows XP/Win7 are a plus.
A car and drivers license with the ability to travel 20+ miles when required is a must. Mileage is reimbursed at IRS rates.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tech Impact embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Location: Philadelphia PA
- Compensation: Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits Package
- This is a non-profit organization
IT Support - Tier II And Tier III
Woodbury Technologies is a successful small business, providing Information Technology, Medical Services, Engineering Services and Training & Courseware Development throughout the Department of Defense. We are headquartered in Clearfield, Utah and have over 100 employees throughout the US. We are currently seeking an individual to support the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA) at Fort Detrick, MD as a Tier II and Tier III Support Technician.
The employee needs to be skilled and qualified Information Systems Technicians to provide both Tier II and Tier III support to employees of USAMRAA to include but not limited to:
- Installation, creation, deployment and upgrade of workstation images;
- Configuration and support of network equipment for end-users including but not limited to printers, digital senders and other I/O devices;
- Installation and troubleshooting of workstation hardware and interface into the network. This is to include the reporting of property changes, when fielded, to the USAMRAA PBO;
- Application support for end-users, including user data migration in accordance to upgrade, roll-out and operation procedure;
- Basic network infrastructure support for hubs, switches and routers;
- User data migration and backup assistance and;
- Provide assistance and support to the Standard Procurement System and Live Link support personnel.
- Current Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Current CompTIA Security+ CE Certification (meet or exceed DoDI 8570.01(M) IAT II Requirements)
- Complete a relevant Computing Environment certification within 90 days of hire.
Woodbury Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants for employment will be given fair and equal consideration regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, disability and status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Minimum age limits imposed by law are observed. Woodbury Technologies, Inc. hires only United States citizens and lawfully authorized Alien workers.
Exchange Administrator Tier II Or Tier III
Cloud9 Support Technician Tier 1
Client Services Engineer – Software Technical Support Rock Star
This position is based out of our corporate office in San Diego and can not be worked remotely.
Who We Are
As the largest Technology-as-a-Service (TaaS) provider for the professional services sector, AbacusNext helps legal and accounting professionals achieve ultimate success and peace of mind through the delivery of a complete suite of compliance-ready technology solutions designed to support a secure and cloud-enabled practice at a cost they can afford. Our portfolio of turnkey solutions includes hardware, software and infrastructure on a pay as you go model; Practice Management, Client Resource Management (CRM), Payment Processing, Email, Desktop-as-a-Service, and Managed IT.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Our competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront. Since 1983, we have delivered on-demand services to over 500,000 businesses worldwide, and are recognized by Forbes as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
What We Do
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organizations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost care in the implementation process.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put solution recommendations into practice and grow their businesses through the leverage of highly secure, compliant and functional business systems.
- Be able to document your conversation in NetSuite
- Send out professional well-written emails both externally and internally
- Leave clear and concise voicemail's
- Deliver EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE to both internal and external customers
- Be able to exercise patience on a daily basis
- Spend most of your day answering support phone calls and emails that will require you to be able to rock technical questions day in and day out and, equally important, have our clients feeling valued and heard in each interaction.
- Turn any situation, including bad ones, into an extraordinary experience for our client
- Execute on creative ways to help make our clients feel loved and supported.
- Provide ad hoc correction of client's accounting systems and processes.
- Assume ownership of technical issues and drive them to resolution.
- Respond to technical issues from callers via phone and email, assisting customers remotely from main office location.
- Learn fundamental operations of supported software, hardware, and other as job requires.
- Provide assistance and support to other departments in troubleshooting customer-related issues through ticketing and escalation.
- Follow standard ADS Support procedures; accurately log tickets using approved tracking software.
- Become familiar with ADS Support resources, staying up to date with Abacus technology, changes, or problems.
- Work with other Tier members to propagate knowledge to the entire team.
- Understand trends in escalations and implement steps to prevent issues from recurring.
- Produce & follow processes, procedures, tools, utilities, and knowledge base articles.
- Monitor the health and status of Cloud servers through the use of monitoring utilities.
- Specialize in specific areas of cloud & Microsoft technology.
- On call rotation may be assigned.
- Weekends may be required
- Additional duties as assigned by Support Director.
We need you to have:
- Conflict Resolution and Critical Thinking Skills
- Customer Service Skills a must
- 2+ years of customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS Server and Desktop as well as MS Office 365.
- Technical knowledge in areas such as Windows Server, Network topologies, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365
- Experience using analytical skills including critical thinking, debugging, judgment, problem solving, troubleshooting, and use-case analysis.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills; ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and to identify complex problems; ability to review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions;
- Experience with virtualization technology including Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Terminal Server
- Working knowledge of Network Security technologies (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- Ability to think critically and utilize advanced troubleshooting techniques to identify the root cause of escalated issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Past Data Center experience a plus .
- Experience great professional and personal growth, we also offer
- Short Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to two gyms and free yoga, CrossFit, and Bootcamp classes
- Covered parking
- Weekly masseuse and chiropractor onsite
- Employee discount to 24 hour fitness
- Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Mira Mar) and 805/5
Equal Employment Opportunity
AbacusNext is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Founded in 1983 and backed by private investment, Abacus Data Systems is headquartered in La Jolla, California, and operates two full spectrum security and privacy compliant data center environments in SSAE 16-compliant, SOC 1-, 2- data centers, geographically dispersed. We have doubled in size in the last year and will continue to grow at a rapid pace.
Are you up for the challenge? Would you like to have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professional engineers with unlimited growth potential for high performers?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!