League City Job Description Sample
We Train Home-Based Satellite TV Technicians/Installers!
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5x5x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
Pathfinder is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in the League City Area. We need someone who is able to supervise assistants. *BILINGUAL* preferred. Full time, part time and PRN available.
Speech Language Pathologist will provide coordinated care to patients by treating, evaluating, and supervising speech therapy services to patients.
- Diagnoses and evaluates speech and language skills as related to educational, medical, social, and psychological factors.
- Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication problems of organic and non organic etiology.
- Provides counseling and guidance and language development therapy to disabled individuals.
- Reviews individual file to obtain background information prior to evaluation to determine appropriate tests and to ensure that adequate information is available.
- Administers, scores, and interprets specialized hearing and speech tests.
- Develops and implements individualized plans for assigned clients to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Reviews treatment plan, and assesses individual performance to modify, change, or write new programs.
- Maintains records as required by law, establishment's policy, and administrative regulations.
- Attends meetings and conferences and participates in other activities to promote professional growth.
- Instructs individuals to monitor their own speech and provides ways to practice new skills.
- Provides supervision for SLPA’s.
Current Texas State License in Speech Language Pathology; current Texas Driver’s License; CPR;
Available benefits upon status.
We work hand in hand with the families we service to positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social independence.
We are seeking a Licenced Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- $1000! 90 Day sign on bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Class A CDL Drivers
Central States Trucking Co.
Looking For Drivers With a Class A CDL in Houston, Texas Intermodal Drayage Work Daily Consistent Drop/Pick Local Work Terminals Close to Ports and Rails Dedicated Runs Available Regional & OTR Work Available CST Benefits Spanish Speaking Dispatch (Se Habla Espa ol) Houston Terminal Parking in La Porte & Houston National Discount Diesel Program Electronic Dispatch (less paperwork) No Paper Logs Low Cost Deductibles Paid Weekly (Direct Deposit Available) Medical and Dental Plate & IFTA Program How much can you earn with CST? The compensation average is $1,800 up to $2,500 per week after deductions.
Come drive for CST where we care and value our contractors as partners! Apply Online Below Or call
Bookkeeper - Sage 50
Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper - Sage 50 to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Life Insurance Sales
We are seeking part-time and full-time LICENSED Life Insurance professionals ready to succeed in out growing organization TNG Financial. APPLY DIRECTLY http://www.tng-financial.com/
· You will work with industry leaders and top personal producers to surpport your promising success. Our sales system leverages a multi-prong approach to marketing within core demographic areas
· You represent top A-rated companies
· No cold calling required
· Acquire new clients through our lead program and/or referral marketing
· Identify needs and provide solutions for clients through insurance and fixed annuities
· Commit to reviewing clients on an annual basis
· Stay up to date with new products and meet state licensing requirements
· Ideal candidates are licensed life & health general lines insurance agents. A license is not required to be considered for this position. Not licensed? We will help you get one
· Looking for driven leaders with a spirit of gratitude
* We offer a competitive performance based compensation package: earn commissions, incentive trips, and bonuses.
*This is a commission only position, to earn commissions require a valid state life insurance license.
APPLY DIRECTLY: http://www.tng-financial.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!