Leak Hunter Job Description Sample
Field Leak Detection Team Associate
Join our Non-revenue water leak identification practice across North America and have a hand in transforming tomorrow, today.
As the Industrial Water Field Leak Detection Associate – North America, you will actively support our efforts in the field to actively identify points of interest as suspected / confirmed leaks within North American. Utilis unique technology allows for identification of leads in industrial water systems via satellite imaging technology. Our office in the United States is located in
San Diego, CA.Location:
San Diego, CA
Utilis is a young, dynamic and successful startup company in the water technology sector. Utilis has developed a technological solution for detecting potable water leaks in urban distribution systems using satellite imagery. Utilis’ technological solution is based on remote sensing & GIS.
- Work in the field to support and train leak detection teams in utilizing Utilis’ innovative technology
- Adapt our suspected leaks into the field efforts is key to our overall success in the market
- lead the ‘boots on the ground’ efforts and report results
- Assist in customer satisfaction activities to achieve target success rates and annual contract renewals for the North American market
- Lead aggressive market adaptation to industrial level clients reporting to the Vice President of Business Development in North America
- Assist in leading field leak detection efforts and the development of tasks, including best practices refinement, supporting the on boarding of new clients, executing leak detection certification programs, and consulting
- Have worked with various acoustic leak detection devices (listening sticks, ground mics, and various correlator technologies)
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position, or technology training
- Commercial client contacts in designated within North America (US / Canada)
- Ability to travel extensively within designated region in order to pursue the development of Utilis (70-80% travel)
- Valid driver’s license
- Perform duties in outdoor weather conditions
- Worked with traditional leak detection ecosystem
- Either worked as a leak detection expert or as a trainer in technologies within the leak detection market
- Technological aptitude in a mature business where innovation is both desired and resisted
- Goal and process oriented
- A must is to have clear data collection, report building, presentation skills
- Able to overcome resistance
- Very good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully interact with different types of customers
- Capable to work independently
- Define work plans and set goals (aggressive and reachable)
- Understanding of Industrial level water loss challenges is a bonus
Leak Detection Technician
We are seeking a Leak Detection Technician to join our team! The selected individual will locate various water and gas leaks in homes, offices, and irrigation.
- Maintain furnished vehicle and equipment
- Provide great customer service to both individuals as well as Plumbing businesses that we provide the service to
- Prepare electronic invoices including work performed reports
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing or more specific, leak detection
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent driving record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Leak Tester Job Number: 224717 Category: Test Description:
A Leak Tester in Austin, Texas is currently available through Belcan. This job is with one of our Semiconductor clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or GED and two years of testing experience with leak testing, point to point testing, pressure testing and hydrostatic testing.
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure products meet quality standards and function properly. This is a long term job opportunity with a growing company. Leak Tester duties: • Testing methods involve monitoring, assembling, improving and manipulating a product to ensure it is in no way defective. • Performs leak test, point to point testing, pressure testing and hydrostatic testing. • Ensures products meet quality standards and function properly.
Qualifications: • Two years of testing experience required in one of the following areas: helium leak testing, point to point testing or pressure and hydrostatic testing. • High School Diploma or GED. If you are interested in Leak Tester job in Austin, Texas, please apply via the “apply now” link provided or send your resume to email@example.com. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises.
We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed.
Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com. Location: Austin , TX Minimum Experience (yrs): 2 Required Education:
GED Benefits: Return to search results Email this job to a friend If you have previously registered with us, please
Log into apply for this position. *Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Leak Detection Analyst
This position is responsible to implement and maintain reliable, state of the art computerized leak detection systems and pipeline simulation systems for Magellan-controlled liquid petroleum pipelines, within company standards and regulatory standards.
Implement recommendations for process control applications.
Configure software to support new functionality.
Participate in installation and operation activities.
Provide 24 hour on call support on a 2-week rotating basis.
Perform detailed pipeline profile analysis and assessments for the purpose of establishing and maintaining computerized leak detection of pipeline segments.
Develop and use an leak detection modeling techniques.
Carry out duties pertaining to operations including the leak detection model as detailed in the Magellan System Integrity Plan.
Participate in incident investigations concerning computerized leak detection and other aspects of the pipeline, and assist with the resolution of action items involving pipeline model modifications, training and procedures, or other areas as needed.
Work closely with the software vendor to maintain leak detection models.
Assist in maintaining the training material needed by Controllers to properly use the model-based leak detection systems.
- Interact with SCADA analysts, Controls Technology personnel, and Operations Control personnel on other SCADA-related and/or Operations-related activities as required. This includes development and maintenance of applications configuration, and coding where needed.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other technical field and 3-5 years of operation control / leak detection related experience. Must have a basic understanding of hydraulic modeling, real-time control equipment including SCADA and PLC programming, and simulators and simulator-based training and training program development. Experience with real time control equipment including SCADA and PLC programming a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Operation control / leak detection related experience is preferred
Experience in hydraulic modeling, real-time control equipment including SCADA and PLC programming is preferred
Computer programming experience.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of Operations Control Room functions and field operations functions.
This position requires being "on-call" for applications support issues. This position will be filled at a level commensurate with the candidate's education and experience. Additional requirements: The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English with co-workers, supervisors, internal and external customers; the ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to adapt and respond in changing circumstances; the ability to use a personal computer with the Windows® operating system to complete time sheets, send and receive email, and access information posted on the Company’s intranet; availability as needed to work on both a scheduled and call-out basis; and the ability to work at the assigned job site. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions. Magellan Midstream Holdings GP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Requisition ID: 4549
Data Leak Prevention Analyst
Job Description: Bank of America is seeking a highly motivated Information Security Engineer to join our Global Information Security team. This role is focused on providing hands-on operational deployment and support for commercial and custom software applications, with an emphasis on McAfee Data Leak Prevention (DLP) Endpoint technology. You will be a key individual contributor responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security technologies with a focus on Microsoft environments. Your primary duties include leveraging your in-depth technical knowledge to manage and enhance the DLP endpoint suite by providing direct application administration and troubleshooting, policy analysis/reviews, and controls management. This role will be providing day to day support for the primary SME. This team member will be doing Access requests, policy design and deployment, software installation and assisting with the deployment and maintenance of the monitoring devices.
Required Skills & Experience: Top 3 skills: McAfee DLP experience Aggressive independent troubleshooting Holistic understanding of data identify and risk modeling
Ensure adherence to standard project management processes, and also drive for similar
Systems Engineering and Deployment experience. (3 to 5 years minimum)
Proficient in Windows and Linux access systems.
Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
A broad knowledge of information security principles
Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
Motivated and willing to learn.
Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
Effective communication skills
Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
Desired Skills & Experience:
Network architecture and troubleshooting, focused on switching and monitoring.
Intermediate database administration experience and knowledge of SQL.
Previous Bank of America Experience or other large financial institution experience.
SANS GIAC and MCSE (Windows Server or SQL Server) certifications are a big plus. Enterprise Role
Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware). Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Posting Date : 01/02/2018
Location : Simi Valley, CA, 450 AMERICAN ST (CA6921), Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022), Charlotte, NC, 13510 BALLANTYNE CORPORATE PL (NC2109), Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Water Leak Analysis Co-Op (Summer 2018)
Description Student will be involved in the testing and investigation of both series and pre-production vehicles using the equipment at the Analysis Center. This will include but not be limited to root cause analysis, developing solutions, presenting ideas to management and other engineering colleagues, and small projects to improve vehicle quality. Tasks may include: -Applying Engineering skills and judgment to specific projects under Staff Engineer mentor.
Developing reports and presentations of results.
Support interior and exterior trim analysis, customer evaluations, and measurement activities on BMW vehicles.
Working together with S&R specialists to identify, isolate and eliminate noises heard on cobblestone track and 4-Post shaker.
Development of fixtures used in testing.
Documenting processes developed in the lab.
Learning and utilizing various measurement equipment BMW Manufacturing Company is an EEO/affirmative action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualifications and experience MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 Have full time status at an accredited four year college or university in the United States Completed at least 30 credit hours Able to complete 3 rotating terms for co-op positions Have at least 1 remaining term in school after the completion of the co-op or internship Transfer students must have a GPA from current university Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term Must have the legal right to work for BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in the United States BMW Manufacturing will not provide sponsorship now or in the future
Legal Entity: BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
Job ID: 180000G4
Gas Leak Technician
- Work as a part of a team
- Assist as required and directed by the Supervisor.
- Inspect company owned piping and meter sets for corrosion and leakage
- Survey and inspect gas mains and services
- Mobile survey gas mains for leakage
- Primary area of work is Eastern Massachusetts
Plumbing Leak Detection Technician
We have an immediate opening for an experienced leak detection technician. Your responsibilities will be to present repair and replace options to clients after leak has been identified. Repairs will normally not be your responsibility. We have on demand technicians and install crews ready to handle that. We have a great team atmosphere and seri team members who will fit in.
Water Leak Detection Technician
We are seeking a Water Leak Detection Technician to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical assistance to targeted small disadvantaged communities throughout Southern California to develop, fund and implement their capital improvement projects. This position is under the direction of the Resource Development Department to support the grant programs in place and in process of development.
The Technician shall provide on-site technical assistance to targeted small water systems to enhance local supply and reliability by reducing water lost to leaks. CRWA will maintain the capability to provide the services required under the Scope of Work at any location in California. The Technician will travel to a “targeted small water system” to meet with that system’s representatives and to inspect its facilities and equipment. The Technician will also create system work plans that will lead to full system survey and critical zone leak detection audits. The Technician will additionally provide onsite follow-up and grant assistance. For small Disadvantaged Communities with limited water resources and staff, it is even more critical to identify and fix water leaks as soon as possible. The Technician will also provide valuable information and assistance on applying for Prop. 1 funding programs to help fix and/or upgrade infrastructure to minimize future water loss.
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Provide on-site technical assistance to targeted small water systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Create system work plans that will lead to full system survey and critical zone leak detection audits
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Grade 3-5 certification
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently
- Travel and build new connections in the region
- Competitive compensation
- Promotion opportunities
Whether a system needs help developing a new rate schedule, setting up proper testing methods, understanding those ever-changing and complex government regulations, preparing a Consumer Confidence Report (CCR), or updating operator certification requirements, California Rural Water Association is ready with assistance.
Assembly - Leak Test/Cc/Paint
We are seeking an Assembly- Leak Test/CC/Paint to become an integral part of our team! You will perform leak and structural testing to ensure the integrity of manufactured products. Responsible for applying chromocoat protective coating. Responsible for painting finished product. Works safely at all times.
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm
- Perform leak testing process to identify any welding flaws, cracks, and /or leaks in heat transfer units.
- Install proper leak test fittings to units and hardware into castings.
- Transport units, place units into pressure chamber or bath, properly pressurize unit, and remove unit from pressure chamber or bath.
- Structure test and leak test units. Identify, label, and record leaks.
- Properly install plugs, and utilize chromocoat line to clean and coat parts.
- Mask and pain finished product in accordance with SOP, QSP, traveler, and job instructions.
- Inspect and record quality requirements of finished workpieces.
- Use all safety devices/tools to ensure safe operation.Ensure work area is kept clean and organized.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Aavid Niagara, LLC policies and procedures.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by shop supervision.
- High school or GED or equivalent in relevant work experience preferred.
- 3-months related experience and/or training required. 6-months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to use tools, including wrenches, hand tools, air operated structure pumps, and solvent flushing system.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw and apply valid conclusions.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions and/or correspondence.
- Strong attention to detail. Basic mathematical skills required.
- Basic interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a team fostered and multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to be cross-trained throughout manufacturing facility.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Aavid, through its global network of manufacturing and design centers, providers a broad range of technologically advanced thermal management solutions for aerospace and defense, telecommunication, LED lighting, server, data center, consumer electronics, transportation, and industrial applications to customer all over the world. Visit us at www.aavid.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!