Lease Out Worker Job Description Sample
Lease Operator - Nm/Tx
Wireless Real Estate Lease Specialist
Director Of Lease Administration
Lease Accounting Administrator II
This position is responsible to successfully support the functions of lease development and lease portfolio management by means of accounting support through data entry; reconciliations; contract file reviews along with period end accounting processes and reporting.
- Responsible for lease/loan invoicing, invoice reconciliation and data integrity.
- Prepare daily deposits and generate cash management report for management.
- Responsible for titling of TEL equipment and ensuring titles are prepared according to state requirements.
- Invoicing of CTG units sold by TE and all related titling / paperwork duties.
- Ensure all risk management and financial guidelines are adhered to and exceptions documented & approved.
- Assist in the preparation of external financial audits or internal audits, by providing necessary reports, reconciliations and documentation as requested.
- Complete special projects and other assignments as delegated by management.
- Maintain relationships with the operational departments of carrier clients for the efficient administration of leasing programs.
- Provide proactive input for efficient process changes, enhancements and modifications to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes.
- Be responsive and provide ongoing support to the leasing team, sales, marketing and business development personnel.
- Develop strong working relationships with other operational team members
- Ensure non-disclosure of proprietary information
To be effective, you will need to possess high energy, strong work ethic, good communication, writing, organization and computer skills which must include but not be limited to MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 2+ years administrative experience.
- Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- Strong communication skills to expand relationships and improve service levels
- Understanding of financial contracts and concepts
- Familiarity with funding processes for titled equipment
- Be a proactive thinker and suggest process improvements
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer Service experience
- Team oriented and able to take direction yet effectively manage daily tasks with minimal supervision
XTO Lease Operator
Upscale Lease Up Community Manager
Lease Auditor (Property Accountant)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!