Lease Picker Job Description Sample
Order Picker - Distribution Centre
The Distribution Center staff’s responsibility is to accurately and quickly service a very demanding client base while maintaining the highest quality and safety standards in the industry. Pipe and fittings Pickers are required to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly, must possess knowledge and skill in FIFO principals, as well as RF scanning equipment and be prepared to meet any challenge.
- Be able to operate forklift equipment (order picker and counter balance) effectively and safely; maintain equipment and report malfunctions.
- Perform duties within the RF processes in place.
- Accurately pick, stack, wrap and stage outbound freight; to ensure warehouse goals are met.
- Execute work in the prescribed sequence so deliver-by-date is met;
- Work proficiently to meet Productivity, Quality and Safety targets;
- Load/unload trucks;
- Maintain a strict housekeeping standards in accordance with 5S protocols.
- Report unsafe work conditions/environment in a timely basis;
- Commit to the success of the team.
- Cycle Counts.
- Stock Replenishment.
- Receiving and locating product using RF technology.
- 6 to 12+ months previous experience working in a warehouse
- Must be able to use RF technology
- Safely operate various forklift equipment
- Ability to meet daily deadlines and to work in an environment where assignments and work priorities are reviewed several times a day
- Able to read and write in English
- Ability to stay on your feet for long periods at a time
- Ability to work well as a team but be self-motivated and independent at times
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly
- Ongoing requirement of physical activities.
- Work involves both routine and non-routine tasks within well-defined standards.
- Order pickers need to be prepared and equipped to perform in varying work conditions.
- Workers must follow the rules in place as described in the Employee Handbook and Corporate guidelines.
The incumbent understands, respects, and adheres to the workplace health and safety rules and regulations.
Warehouse Order Picker - Part Time Seasonal
Warehouse Picker (Tucker,Ga Branch)
No Finds Picker - 1St Shift
Warehouse Associate II, Order Picker
Warehouse Picker -1St Shift
Case Picker (Warehouse Order Picker) - 2Nd Shift
Overnight Warehouse Merchandise Picker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!