Lease Picker Job Description Sample
Warehouse Operator / Cherry Picker
- Accurately picking orders and staging them
- Efficiently put away inventory off-loaded from containers in a safe and logical manner in accordance to directions provided by Warehouse Management System and / or Supervising staff
- Load staged tires onto the delivery truck efficiently and accurately in accordance to Warehouse Management System load sequence.
- Cherry picker and RF experience a must!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge and skills, and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Insurance Coverage- medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discount Purchase Program (EDP)
- Company paid Life Insurance
We are the most dominant and progressive tire distributor in the Western States providing the best service, extensive product portfolio and the best sales force. With seven locations and more on the way, TWI is looking for highly reliable and results-driven talent to continue to carry out our mission statement:
“To build trust and loyalty through unsurpassed service and partnerships.”
Job Opportunity!! Order Picker - $12/hr (overnight)
We are looking to fill temporary positions for a warehouse located in the Pilsen area of Chicago. If you do well, there is potential to be hired on by the company!
Shift: 11pm-NO SET END TIME! You work until the work is finished- this could be any where between 6am-8am.
This is a 5 day work week and overtime will be available during peak seasons.
You will be working in and out of a freezer that is set to 4 degrees.You will be responsible for reading customer orders accurately, picking the order, building the order on a pallet, and loading the truck. You must have prior experience operating a motorized pallet jack (ryder). This is not a manual or electric pallet jack.
In order to be considered you must pass the following:
- Clear a 7 year background check
- Pass a drug test
- MUST have at least 1 year of motorized pallet jack experience "ryder"
- High school diploma or equivalent
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Warehouse Order Picker
Volt is seeking a skilled Material Handler and Order Picker for our Orlando warehouse. This warehouse stores and ships pharmaceutical supplies and surgical equipment.
- May operate a cherry picker/reach truck - forklift experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds. Must have the ability to work overtime.
- Responsible for performing the physical or administrative/physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- May operate any motorized vehicle equipment within the warehouse, to include, but not be limited to forklifts and cherry pickers.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Work Schedule 3 PM- Close
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Warehouse Picker- Nashville, TN
Receives work orders, pull food, canned or frozen, snacks and drink products and places item in a designated tub using route numbers. Carefully counts products to ensure accurate records. Loads tubs filled with products onto the delivery route trucks. Assist with proper storage of products inside warehouse. Ensures proper rotation of stock and pulls items based on the freshness dates. Cleans warehouse and work areas. Ensures shelves are clean and items are not stored on the floor, and meets all sanitation guidelines are used for storage. Uses safe handling techniques.
Experience preferred but not required. Must be able to work in weather conditions; hot, cold, rain, snow etc. Lifting 35 plus pounds on a repetitive continuous basis. Able to stand on feet 90% of shift, including reaching, bending, stooping and lifting. Some computer skills helpful.
We offer a great benefits package which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k) with a match, paid vacations and holidays.
Position Pay Range:
Hourly pay starting at $12.50 per hour.
Apply on Line at www.fivestar-food.com
-click on the Careers tab
-select Nashville, TN as the location
Pre-employment Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen are required before employment. Additional testing may be administered based on the position.
Our service-oriented People are what makes it all happen and the primary reason for our continued growth and outstanding reputation in the field. Our dedication to providing an excellent work environment, led by a team of professionals who are interested in helping you develop your skills, makes us the employer of choice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Bring your talents and skills to work with us!
Thank you for your applying. We appreciate your interest in Five Star Food Service.
Cherry Picker Forklift Operator
We are recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials, sit-down forklift and Cherry Picker.
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, and operating a sit-down forklift and Cherry Picker.
- Certification required
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Must be able to start right away
Forklift certification required (Cherry Picker)
First and Second shift available
Temp to Hire
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
Decorative hardware manufacturer in Cedar Grove seeks individual for light assembly work and to assist with the picking and packaging of product. Previous work experience required. Very clean working environment. Must have own transportation.
Cherry Picker Operator
Cherry Picker needed!
Used and maintain various warehouse machines: counted and stocked warehouse inventory. ... Received, inspected and stored warehouse items and supplies. Cleaned and organized job site after completion of shift. Operated and maintained cherry picker, forklift and Rf scanner.
2nd shift 2pm to 10pm
Grand Prairie, Texas
Must have a clean background!
Come in today and apply and start tomorrow.
3608 Conflans Road Irving, Texas 75061
Ask for Rhonda
Order Picker Center
Award Staffing is partnered with a company in Brooklyn park that sells plumbing parts to contractors to hire Order Pickers for their warehouse.
This company sets themselves apart by helping out the little guy. They provide competitive prices on their products to small business owners to help them grow.
They are honest people, who are in search of honest employees. Do you want to join their team?
Position Title: Order picker
Schedule: Monday- Friday 2nd shift
Hours: 2: 30pm- 10: 30pm, will train 8: 30am- 5: 00pm for 1st week
Pay rate: $13/hr
Pick & Pack from an order list, utilizing a scanner. The items will be products for plumbing, faucets, boilers, and water heaters.You will be picking off from a order list sheet. Forklifts may be used to move larger items.
Order picking exp. Needed. Forklift exp. A plus but not needed
Lifting up to 50lbs
How to Apply:
You can apply at or you can connect with our Crystal team at: or TEXTING us at
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical and Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. Is a Drug Free Workplace/ EEO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Warehouse/Order Picker Associates
At this time we are seeking experienced and reliable Warehouse/Order Picker Associates to work for a LARGE distribution company in Sunrise, FL. Ideal candidates must previous warehouse experience, able to stand for the full duration of their shift and must have reliable transportation. The positions will vary from order pulling, inventory, rotating stock, putting boxes together, picking and packing merchandise, labeling merchandise and boxes, quality control, stocking shelves, shipping and receiving….and other warehouse duties as needed.
Position pays $10 - $11/hr. Hours are Monday- Friday, 7am- 4pm.
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Must have previous warehouse experience
Must be able to stand for the full duration of the shift (8 hour shifts)
Must have reliable transportation
Must be able to pass a background check and substance abuse test
6 PM TILL FINISH
PICKING/PULLING ORDERS FOR A FOOD SUPPLIER THAT SERVICES LOCAL SCHOOLS, ETC
No Fee To The Employee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!