Leasing Agent Residence Job Description Sample
Leasing Agent - Residences At Stevens Pond
RK Residential Group has an immediate need for a Leasing Agent. We are looking for a sharp, analytically-minded individual to join our multifamily team!
You will love this job if you feel confident and excel in customer service, being a team leader, assisting with leasing and following up with residents.
What you'll do:
• Execute leasing strategies and directives to ensure proper presentation, pricing, and promotional activity
• Greet prospects and tour market ready units
• Qualify prospects; determine needs, motives, and ability to rent
• Execute necessary marketing plan to drive prospect traffic
• Carry out the entire process from accepting applications to submitting completed paperwork for residency.
• Collect deposits and informs tenants of deposit policies
• Complete all move-in details
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
What you'll need:
• High-school graduate, College graduate preferred
• Previous multifamily leasing experience required
• A proven track record in leasing and/or sales
• Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and e-mail
• Excellent leadership, analytical and reasoning skills
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and much more!
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Leasing Consultant - Leasing Agent
We are seeking a Residential Leasing Agent to join our growing team! You will handle leasing activity and showings throughout the metro area.
- Meet prospects for showings during weekday evenings and/or weekends.
- Become familiar with all aspects and amenities of a property.
- Follow up with prospects before and after showings.
- Follow all company screening and fair housing practices.
- Report any repair needs for a property to the office.
- Report on and suggest ways to drive market activity.
- Current Real Estate license or 2 years previous Property Management experience
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Clean driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Company car and cell phone are provided.
Leasing Consultant / Leasing Agent
- Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Acknowledge and greet all residents as well as prospective residents.
- Perform a needs analysis for prospective residents.
- Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
- Take resident complaints and identify proper protocol to resolve issues; elevate issues to management, if necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material for outreach to include newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend assigned community/resident events.
- Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
- Process apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
- Complete guest cards and traffic information as needed.
- Create resident files by including all related paperwork and documentation; properly file away in the appropriate location.
- Enter, print and distribute work order requests to appropriate maintenance personnel.
- Handle administrative functions to include clerical and reception responsibilities.
- Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities to ensure compliance with best practices and company guidelines.
- Work with maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed to company/community standards.
- Conduct walk through of available apartments prior to showing to ensure readiness for show.
- Visit model and mini-model apartments daily to ensure readiness for show.
- Assist new residents with the move-in process
- Previous leasing and/or sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
- Must be organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
- Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
This can be a full-time or part-time position
Morgan Communities is always looking for true team-players who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. We seek individuals who want to learn and advance in the industry. Every employee plays a vital role at Morgan Communities, so with your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Morgan Communities are more than just jobs. Morgan Communities offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, paid time off, and much more to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow.
Morgan Communities provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Morgan Communities, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. We are committed to making Morgan Communities an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Morgan Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Leasing Associate is primarily responsible for driving the leasing activity in a specified region. Leasing Associates are involved in all aspects of the property marketing and leasing functions, including showing the homes, qualifying applicants, gathering completed applications, structuring leasing packages, and conducting move-in orientations. • Responsible for all leasing functions, including showing the homes, qualifying applicants, gathering completed applications, and structuring leasing packages • Represent FirstKey Homes to prospective applicants in a courteous and professional manner with a focus on putting the customer first • Work collaboratively with the Regional Manager to positively affect leasing performance • Monitor prospect pipeline, turning leads into rentals to meet or exceed monthly goals • Identify and analyze market conditions to determine optimal pricing strategies • Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends, shop competition and know the market • Assist in resident relations programs, open houses, and special functions • Work with existing residents to renew leases, transfer to other FirstKey properties, and create brand loyalty • Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws governing Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws pertaining to real estate or leased properties • This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties.
Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • High school diploma or equivalent • Must possess a valid Driver’s License and personal auto insurance coverage • Applicable state Real Estate License or Managing Broker License; or willingness to obtain License • At least one year of full-time, successful leasing experience • Have a passion for a sales-driven environment • Computer literacy; ability to comfortably navigate new technology and a strong competency in MS Office • Above average ability to communicate with others, both verbally and in writing • Flexible work schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed • Ability to travel for training if needed • Knowledge of the property management cycle • Possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented • Foster teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company • Yardi knowledge a plus • Bi-lingual a plus Job ID: 2018-1264 External Company Name: FirstKey Homes, LLC External Company URL: http://www.firstkeyhomes.com/
Part Time Leasing Agent
Part-time Leasing Agent (25-29 hours) for apartment communities in Yankton area, SD. The Leasing Agent is responsible for assisting the Property Managers in performing all duties and functions required for efficient leasing of Costello Properties. A Leasing Agent acts as the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. This is a very service oriented position that strives to make current residents feel welcome in their community. Preferred candidate qualifications:
Ability to demonstrate customer service and or sales experience
Ability to demonstrate computer skills and basic office equipment knowledge
Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills
Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
Post-secondary education preferred, High School Diploma or GED required.
Must have Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
Must be able to pass a criminal background check We E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Leasing:
Perform showings of units to prospective tenants.
Secure, distribute and maintain applications for long-term leases
Assist applicants with preparation of applications, when necessary
Assist verifying all applicant information as directed
Responsible for maintaining accurate leasing records and applications that are pending approval
Verify with manager that units are ready for showing
Prepare traffic report Resident Relations:
Monitor community to insure that company policies and procedures are followed to maintain standards for safety, quality, and overall company and tenant satisfaction
Assists with annual recertification paperwork when directed.
Inspect grounds and facility routinely to determine repair needs. Administrative:
Observe given office hours
Responsible for taking phone calls and logging these calls
Responsible for relaying work orders, message, appointments, etc. to the manager
Be available to perform site/file reviews with financing authority
Monitor complex to insure that company policies and procedures are followed to maintain standards for safety, quality and overall company and tenant satisfaction.
Provide a high level of service to prospective tenants, tenants, vendors, and coworkers.
Respond to all emails and phone calls in a timely manner
Observe all company personnel, quality, and safety policies.
Perform other duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Working knowledge of property management and marked ability to analyze and respond to site problems
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Working knowledge of fair housing regulations
Considerable skill in problem solving and conflict resolution
The ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to information and situations
Excellent computer skills required QUALIFICATIONS
Post-secondary education preferred, High School Diploma or GED required.
Must have Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
Must be able to pass a criminal background check PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, occasionally lift up to 50 pounds or crawl; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment.
Real Estate Leasing Agent
Cloud Realty is now hiring real estate brokers and leasing agents, part-time & full time in our downtown real estate office. Ideally, chosen candidates will have some experience, but we will assist in licensing & training for the perfect candidate. More importantly, we are looking for that top sales person who can flat out sell! Chosen candidates will possess the following traits:
Natural ability to influence & sell.
Desire & commitment to be the absolute best — no exceptions.
Professional attitude & presentable with clients.
Exceptional communication skills — written & oral.
Responsive & goal oriented.
Desire to be # 1, no form of mediocrity will be tolerated.
High energy — "A" Personality.
Ability to acquire real estate license.
Generous Commission Splits.
Administrative Assistant / Contract Coordinator, paid for by the brokerage.
Full service marketing team. We pay for most marketing costs.
No desk fees, no "nickel & diming". Your commission split is your split.
Ability to grow your own brand and build a real estate team.
"Broker Concierge" service to support your business and allow you to go sell more real estate.
The most sophisticated and robust Real Estate CRM that is available. It's like having a virtual assistant at your fingertips.
We are a "broker-friendly" firm that prides itself on supporting all of our brokers with a marketing assistance.
Un-capped earning potential.
Fun, enjoyable, flexible schedule — exciting & addictive!
If you feel like you match the above and want an exciting opportunity with a growing and successful real estate group, contact us using the form below and one of our agents will reach out.
We are seeking a motivated, fast-paced, results driven sales person for property located on the Mainline in Haverford, PA. The part time Leasing Agent is our weekend warrior as the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents. Outstanding customer service and sales skills are essential to the position.
- Must be able to work every Saturday and 1-2 weekdays.
- Greeting prospective residents, qualifying, determining needs and preferences, professionally present the community and a specific apartment while providing features and benefits.
- Perform proper follow up with prospective residents.
- Ensure that office, clubroom, models and market-ready vacant apartments are in perfect condition; this may include light housekeeping.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification, and notify prospective residents of results in a timely manner.
- Enter all traffic, telephone calls and other daily activity into the computer.
- Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey as needed.
- Participate in ongoing resident relations including telephone calls and resident functions.
- Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
- Accept service requests from residents, route to maintenance department for prompt processing and conduct service follow-up when job is completed.
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the community manager.
- Contribute ideas to the community manager for marketing the property and improving resident retention and satisfaction.
- Attend any training classes/meetings as required or recommended by management.
- Make outside sales calls as needed.
- Prior sales and customer service skills
- Results Driven
- Self Starter
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Strong time-management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Professional appearance
- Available to work on weekends, and attend some occasional evening events
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent closing ability
At Korman Residential, we believe that few things are more important than where you live, and we are proud to support and nurture our residents’ lifestyles at home and in the community.
-Strict adherence to the company Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Core Values
-Leasing Apartments-Taking leasing calls, touring prospects
-Execute marketing and outreach assignments as directed by the Property/Leasing Manager
-Greet Residents and Prospects with enthusiasm
-Complete marketing assignments given by management
-Resident Services (i.e. Social Calendar, Events, Holidays)
-Walk Vacant Show units/Models/Amenity Buildings daily. Check lights, bathrooms and cleanliness of unit.
-Lease renewal contacts
-General Communications with residents, taking service requests, distributing packages
-Verify files are complete upon move in, i.e. all documents signed, checks copied
-Greet everyone that walks through the door
-Greet prospects and qualify using the guest card
-Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on traffic report and in Property Management Software
-Follow up with traffic, and record follow up activity in Property Management Software
-Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests
-Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Community Manager.
-Complete assigned online training courses for the month
-Consistently implement community policies
-Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents
-Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis
The Leasing Agent is responsible for all aspects of the daily management and property correspondence as prescribed by this company. The Leasing Agent will work within the guidelines, procedures, and policies set forth to accomplish all job responsibilities.
The above named responsibilities are minimum requirements for the job of Leasing Agent. The Leasing Agent will report directly to the Property Manager & Leasing Manager. In the absence of the Property Manager or Leasing Manager, the Leasing Agent will report directly to the President/COO.
Office Communication- All associates are required to communicate with other office staff via email. You will communicate changes in availability, complaints, or any issues that will ease our communication with Residents.
Leasing Agent - Full Time
We are looking for a Full-Time leasing agent for a medium apartment community in the Grand Rapids area. This person must have a strong customer service background and marketing. Experience with section 8 and Tax credit. They will need reliable transportation. Must pass background screening and have a valid driver’s license. See below for job description.
The Leasing Consultant is primarily responsible for the leasing of apartments and processing applications. These responsibilities include acting as the contact with prospective residents via telephone or in person, determining the needs of the prospect, scheduling appointments, demonstrating apartment models and vacant apartment homes, showing community common areas and amenities, following through with prospects, monitoring advertising effectiveness, and completing marketing, leasing and traffic reports. Provide Customer Service to current resident. The Leasing Consultant will report to the Community Manager.
- Provide Customer Service to existing residents by answering telephone, receive office visitors, collecting rents, providing receipts, writing service requests, documenting complaints and assisting where able or forwarding matter to community manager, and general follow up to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Take telephone inquiries from prospective residents. Obtain information about prospects needs; describe apartment and community benefits, set appointments. A registration information card is the form we use to gather the information.
- Take service requests and input into computer system and file appropriately.
- Greet and welcome prospective residents. Complete registration information card for each prospect.
- Rent apartments, sell community services and amenities for senior communities, i.e. meals, housekeeping, laundry, handyperson services, beauty shop, convenience store, etc… Lease carports, laundry equipment and storage in family communities.
- Demonstrate model apartment homes and market-ready apartments and community amenities.
- Maintains current knowledge of building amenities, local agencies and community resources, of interest to residents.
- Consistently follow up with prospective residents via telephone, email and mail (thank you card.)
- Lease apartments to qualified applicants in accordance with company procedures and Equal Housing Opportunity requirements. Assist prospective resident and encourage the sale through closing the prospect, and then help them complete the resident application and verification forms. Obtain credit and other information as needed and forward to the Community Manager for approval and to the Compliance Manager for compliance approval. Verify information as needed. Notify prospective residents of approvals and schedule move-in conference. Keep in constant contact with the prospect throughout the process.
- Inspect model apartment home and market ready apartments daily, perform light cleaning, dusting and vacuuming when necessary, and inform Community Manager of needed improvements and repairs. Assist in maintaining the overall community in an attractive manner at all times. Help to keep the management office clean, as needed.
- Perform necessary paperwork correctly and in a timely manner. Responsible for completion of all necessary forms on new residents and recertification forms for existing residents (i.e. resident emergency card, permission to enter form, gas and/or electric transfer cards, employment verification forms, etc).
- Type lease and maintain lease records. Assist with lease renewals and recertification paperwork.
- Receive and receipt all application fees, security deposits and initial rents.
- Input deposits into computer as directed and physically take deposits to bank.
- Ensures that each apartment is ready for occupancy and tests and distributes keys, resident handbook and other appropriate paperwork at time of lease signing. Verbally go over lease, community rules, and what to do in case of a fire, use of equipment; with all new residents.
- Assist new residents with move-in inspection and any other tasks such as signing up for meals, housekeeping, laundry, carport, etc… Assist existing residents with maintenance service requests and follow up to make sure the work is completed to resident’s satisfaction.
- Maintain listing of vacant and rent ready apartments.
- Maintain and use property waiting list for prospective residents.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive apartment communities as directed by Community Manager. Maintain a constant awareness of area market conditions.
- Complete weekly marketing, leasing and traffic reports. Monitor advertising effectiveness.
- Seeks out new residents by developing and maintaining a presence in the community through outreach to chambers of commerce, religious organizations, senior centers, employers, relocation companies, realtors, etc. (a valid drivers license and working vehicle is required for outreach and must be maintained). Mileage is reimbursed at the current Federal Rate.
- Assist Community Manager in the development and implementation of a positive resident relations program for the property.
- Participate in company-sponsored continuing education and training programs.
- Be knowledgeable and aware of, and adhere to all local, state, and federal laws applicable to the leasing of apartments. Understand the applicable income requirements for residents and Fair Housing laws.
- Section 8 and Tax Credit experience
- Assist Community Manager/ Assistant Manager with any other tasks as needed.
- Reports – Preparation of Monday Reports and variance reports, as directed.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License at all times.
- State of Michigan Real Estate license is desired for promotion to Community Manager.
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Location City:Chula Vista
As a Leasing Specialist with Wasatch your job will be to make our apartments a home for your prospective residents. People will need to trust you, and to lease a home with a smile is never optional!
We’re not just any Property Management Company. We’re a BRAND and we want you to join us and help elevate the industry!
So what's a day like Leasing at Wasatch you say? It’s pretty simple! You’re going to be our ambassador to any prospective residents interested in living in one of our beautiful communities. We want you to be a consultant not a SALESMAN!
You will be greeting customers on a day to day, explain our pricing and models, show our apartment communities, help close deals, follow up on customer leads, and help coordinate marketing efforts.
- Positive attitude
- A focus on details
- Desire to learn
- Great sense of humor
- Weekend availability
Great to haves:
- Ability to sell ice-cream during a snowstorm
Why You’d Want This Job:
Wasatch won’t provide you with just a great place to work but some MIND BLOWING benefits to BOOT!
- We allow you to crush it- by providing you the best training programs in the industry.
- Make sure you’re covered - superior health, dental, and 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future.
- Give you a break- Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- Reward you- Apartment Rent Discounts, bonuses, and recognition for a job well done.
If you're looking for a career with a growing company where you are part of a team dedicated to making a difference, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Since 2008, the company has shown a net operating income annualized growth rate of 14.2%. WPM and its affiliated investor-owned entities maintain a multifamily real estate portfolio valued in excess of $1.85 billion.
In addition to operating conventional market rate communities, WPM has extensive experience in managing tax-exempt bond and low-income housing tax credit assets.
WASATCH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FOCUSES ON
Identifying and acquiring undervalued multifamily apartment properties;
Adding value to our properties through improved operational efficiencies, remodeling and rehabilitation to create communities that residents, cities and lenders can be proud to have as a part of their community;
Providing superior customer service that serves the needs of residents, coworkers, business partners, suppliers, and lenders
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!